How to announce pregnancy?

I need some cute ideas for my daughter to tell my boyfriend I’m pregnant! I want to involve her in it. :blush: I just can’t find any ideas for her. She’s not biologically his… but he treats her like she is. It would be so much more meaningful if I can involve her! She’s 2 1/2 by the way!
Thank you!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Get her a t shirt that says “best big sister” and have her either wear it or have her give it to him

4 Likes

While the family is together, sit her down with crayons or markers and a paper and have her Color a picture for him of you with a very big belly. When he comments on it she can tell him why

1 Like

Have a shirt for him made that says something like clever like #1 daddy of 2 . Baby coming __________?

2 Likes

The shirt is a great idea my friend announced to her man they were having a baby by asking him to get their daughter ready and her shirt was one of those tutu dresses that said best big sister or something like that

3 Likes

I would take her shopping & have her buy some baby items! Then have her give him the gift and see how long it takes him.
Buy stuff like diapers, gender neutral bibs, basic socks, a rattle & bottles. That’s what I did for a family member! They liked it.

1 Like

Take a pic of her with a sign that says IAM gonna be big sister print frame it wrap it have her give it her daddy

3 Likes

Baby shoe n cute mystery poem… Treasure hunt n at end pregnancy test?

I did this for my third and my husband’s first, he took my older two on :blush:

I put the ultra sound picture in a frame and gave it to our 3 year old to give to his daddy. :slight_smile: at first he thought it was an ultra sound picture our son found of himself. :wink:

It would be cute to have her give him a gift with a 2 pairs of marching shoes. One in her size and a newborn size. Maybe a poem in the box about Daddy walking by his children’s side in life.

1 Like

Matching shirts! Daddy’s could say Best dad and hers could say best big sister!

I did a shirt with my daughter! I just found one at target that said “super sister” and took her to see everyone :joy: but for my boyfriend, I gave him some funny “how to be a dad” books and waited for him to catch on :sweat_smile:

I made this shirt for my BFs 10yo to tell everyone

2 Likes

Check out Pinterest! They have great ideas!

Get on pinterest and look. There are tons of cute ideas!

How about a her wearing a shirt that says Im the big sister when he comes home

Big sister T-shirt have her wear and see if he notices

2 Likes

Put a real bun in the oven (dont turn it on), & have daughter tell him to come to kitchen, & tell him theres a bun in Mommys oven. Have him take it out & have the positive test laying behind it!

4 Likes

A big sister tee shirt.

Buy her a “big sister” t-shirt, have her wear it and see how long it takes him to realize lol

2 Likes

Have her wear a big sister shirt and tell him to read it.

That’s how we told my husbands family that we were expecting baby #2

1 Like

I think it would be cute if you did a mommy and me mini photo shoot and put them in an album she can give him and at the last page it’s you both holding a sono picture and a sign saying you’re going to be a daddy

3 Likes

Have a shirt printed for her. Or get her a big sister shirt

I made a big “license” for my oldest lol it said
“ONLY CHILD CARD”
“Name: (xyz)”
“Birthday: (xyz)”
“Expires: (due date)”
And in smaller letters on the very bottom it said
“*Big Brother Card will be issued upon expiration”

4 Likes

We did this with our 3rd to announce to everyone.

1 Like

I gave my son the pee test and a note and said give this to daddy. He cried

2 Likes

This is what I did with my 3.5 year old

I made my daughter a shirt that said “big sister to be 2019”

Pinterest is the way to go. Or you could always get a t-shirt or onesie and hand- decorate it with a saying like on insert due date there will be one more apple of your eye. Or something similar.

Put a bun in your oven and have her get him to check out the oven to find the bun???

1 Like

Put her in a shirt and let her tell him hes going to be a daddy.

Coming soon big sister on (month your due) shirt.

1. Get her t-shirt that says Best friend coming due date, or Daddy x2 and due date. Buy a baby item and wrap it let child give daddy a present.

Big sister shirt and have her give him a gift with a positive test inside

Maybe…wrap up a positive test and have her draw him a picture and give it to him.

Everyone is saying put a tshirt on the child how bout have a tshirt made for him that says I’m going to be a dad (year) and then wrap it up and have her give it to him as a present!

Get a big sister shirt

Get a shirts that says “im a big sister” and see how long it takes him to notice. Lol

Make a puzzle for them to do or a scavenger hunt