How to calm baby without a pacifier?

i am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $17243. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $17771 per month but now i see how it works.

Check This >>https://DollarProfits1138.pages.dev/

6 kids
No pacifiers
All learned to self soothe just fine

2 Likes

They will automatically suck their thumb or fingers

I think this is something that matters more about the kid vs what you want? My first absolutely refused any and all pacifiers but my newborn seems to love hers so far. But I mean to live without one is definitely doable

I didn’t use them for either of my kids. They were fine. Just don’t use them.

1 Like

My daughter never liked them. She used one for the first few weeks then started chewing on it instead of sucking on it and just lost interest.

I read it so fast I thought it said “how do I CLAIM a baby”…. :joy:

It is not easy but doable. Requires PLENTY of patience and sleepless nights. Have the baby suck on his/her own hand…

My kiddo is now 5 but he didn’t take a pacifier as a baby and everything was fine. Just don’t introduce the pacifier with ur new baby.

2 Likes

I have 5 daughters and none of them ever had a pacifier. The first thing I said was no pacifier when I decided to have children and I stuck with it too. As soon as they were born of course the first thing the doc did was stick a dang pacifier in their mouth I took it out and threw it away lol. Never had any issues with them not having one. It is definitely not a necessity…more of a nuisance. :woman_shrugging:t2:

We never used one. Never had a problem

Never once used one with my daughter. I tried but she never took to it.

Both of my girls never took a pacifier.

I have 5 and none of them took one. We decided we didn’t want to introduce them to our kids and had no issues with it.

If you don’t give them one they can’t miss it when you take it away. The baby will most likely be able to self soothe most times

My daughter spit hers out at 7 months and never put one her mouth again. She would gag if she did. She had to have one at birth even though my plan was for not to have one

My first had a pacifier it was hell breaking her addiction my second and third only got one when we were traveling, over mountains for their ears, there really did not like them. If you don’t introduce it they don’t become hooked. As far as calming they will suck their fingers which is natural and most grow out of it.

Just don’t let the hospital give your baby one! When your baby is tiny, they want hugs or food anyway. If you’re BF, they might suckle for comfort as well. Your baby will find it’s own ways to pacify. You’ll save a fortune in orthodontistry as mine have perfect teeth from not sucking on things for comfort.

My oldest didn’t use a sucky and was awesome. My youngest used a sucky and by 2 he was biting the ends completely off so we got him to throw away all his suckies and didn’t get him anymore. He was good with that.

I didn’t use one with my 3rd child. She was exclusively breastfed so when she fussed I immediately offered the breast to sooth. She was also at the 5th percentile so the more she nursed the better during those first 8 months.

I have two boys, and neither of them used it. I didn’t want to introduce them to it, because I know it can be hard weening them off.

I hated them and only gave mine one for six weeks . They were all just fine . Then I had my first grandchild- she loved it for the first six months and I would have paid $1000
To replace it had I lost it ! Lol . She gave it up on her own . I just hate the germs so I didn’t let mine get attached to them

I did use them with my first two but with my twins I had to use them since they used them on them in the nicu and it wasn’t good for them to cry long at all when they came home on oxygen… patience is all I can say instead of pacifiers

Neither one of my kids did a pacy my first hated it and spit it out if I tried and so I didn’t give it to my second and we were fine without it one less thing to break them from.

1 Like

Neither of my kids used a pacifier— but they were both exclusively breastfed and I used my nips to pacify them whenever possible lol

1 Like

After leaving My Previous Job 12 months ago, i’ve Had some good luck to Learn about this website which was A life-saver for me… They offer jobs For which People can work 0nline From their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14986…
Amazing thing about is that The only thing required is simple Typing skills and access To internet…

Read all about IT Here… https://DollarSite32.pages.dev

Breast or offer a pacifier.

1 Like

My oldest just refused it straight after being born and I never used it with him. Younger one always had one,he 2 now still uses it sometimes but doesn’t care much about it.

I didn’t with my second, he just won’t take one. He’s 8 months old now and gags on them😂

My son only had one when he was a few weeks old and that was it. He never took one after 2 months so I threw them all away and never gave him another

Both of my kids never got a binky and they sleep just fine!!

No pacifier with my second, she used me as a pacifier and then ended up attaching to a TY beanie baby dog & a unicorn comfy. She’s almost 3 & sleeps with both now.

1 Like

Cuddling, breastfeeding, change his mind by playing, singing, reading.

I’ve never used them for either of mine. Probably gonna cop hate, but my Son uses his blanket to snuggle up to. When putting him on boob his head & body would have the blanket thrown over, lightly touching him. Now no boob he just likes to be held as if being boob fed, with one arm tucked under mine or he pulls his blanket up over his hands & near his face so his cheeks & ears feel snuggled. If that makes any sense at all… sleep deprived over here.

Only one he had was from Hospital that he came home with. Was used for about a week. I found they find ways to self soothe if you don’t jump in with easier options 1st

2 Likes

My daughter never used a pacifier. She comfort nursed. And and we co slept. So I just left a boob out all night for her

1 Like

They make pacifiers with different shapes. I would try a different shape.

After leaving My Previous Job 12 months ago, i’ve Had some good luck to Learn about this website which was A life-saver for me… They offer jobs For which People can work 0nline From their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14598…
Amazing thing about is that The only thing required is simple Typing skills and access To internet…

Read all about IT Here… https://DollarSite52.pages.dev

It all depends if babies born with wanting to suck more. Especially if hungry.

They will find their thumb

I never used one with my kiddos but my son did when he was with the sitter. Idk how it wasn’t an issue but it never was.

None of my kids used a Binky passed 1, in fact my oldest used it for like a month and then found her thumb…. Till she was like 7…: if they need to suck…they will

3boys and never gave them one. The hospital did give them one after my asking not too but took them out soon after and never looked back. On to Advice wise. Don’t let baby cry to long. Make sure to comfort baby. Always talking as in reassurance. Gotta be the relying support so baby won’t choice the object. If baby goes to finger. Always take out n explaining why even harsh explaining like the truth what happen cause n effect type.

Mine never used a pacifier. Never gave him one to start with. I couldn’t breast feed but my husband and I both would hold him to give him a bottle, talked to him, sang to him. You don’t have to make a choice of breast feeding or a pacifier.

My oldest only used them when grandma wor dad would give them. I never forced it much.
My done thought, he never took bottles or pacifiers :joy: not completely until afew months after his first birthday a mad I completely quit breastfeeding. And at that point he didn’t need them. Just chewed them when/if he found them. He slept with me for the first 8-10 months in his bed rarely but he did/does use it now. But he will climb into his sisters bed some nights. He turns 3 in 2 weeks and just wants any blanket and a Light projector I got him that puts stars on the ceiling. He loves it and won’t lay down unless he can turn it on himself.
My youngest doesn’t use them either. She’s like my oldest and is easy to get to sleep. She turns one on Thursday. I have a bunch, I just don’t use them. Half still in the packaging and being given to a friend who is due in November.

Rocking, swaddles, bouncing, walking with them, laying down with them on your chest or in your lap or next to you(obviously only if you can stay awake laying down with them if your not comfortable Cosleeping), warm baths and lotion, time outside before baths and a warm bottle. You could also lay one of your shirts or a light blanket that smells like you in their crib.

My son never used one and he never ended up sucking his thumb either, he was fine with a sound machine and light projector.

i loved mine had no trouble with it

None of my kids liked them. We tried in the hospital but none of them would take them. Our last child sucks her thumb & we can’t get her to stop.