How to fix relationship issues?

Sounds like you need to learn how to cope with life instead of over reacting, go see a psychologist and learn some life skills.

1 Like

Just give it up and get therapy. Go to work

Wait a minute. HE is the source of your panic attacks and now is not understanding.
PLEASE RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND DONT LOOK BACK. MANY RED FLAGS
You are too young to be worried over a man.
Dont worry after you get older either

6 Likes

Sometimes feeling like we’ve failed at a relationship can be very toxic. However, as you yourself mentioned you’ve talked it out. Or is it you feel it’s over? Just remember the sun still shines so go get some sunshine.

l get paid over $ 164 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 15686 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://workincomepro1.pages.dev/

You are extremely depressed. may get a lot worse. Been there done that. There isn’t any laziness in it. Just want to get under the covers and cover up your head and not go anywhere.

3 Likes

All I’m going to say is listen to your body… it’s already telling you what you need to know. Run.

1 Like

Listen to your heart ! Was you like this before ! Did it happen after you got together.
Ask yourself these questions. This relationship just might be poison to your soul.

1 Like

My dear, you two are not meant to be.

1 Like

Your boygtiend simply is not treating you very well with you not feeling so good…When two people love another it is natural for the other to care at least, I am sorry he doesn’t seem to :slightly_frowning_face: My separated husband of 9 years still separated was like that, pretty cold. But the new person in my life cares so much, you need someone like that not him…

1 Like

Just leave, and call it a me time journey. Go eat, pray, love :heart:If it’s worth saving, it will happen, if not ok too. If it doesn’t feel right, especially in the beginning, you’ll just be a sad older person wishing you had done those things earlier, but the worst part is, is later you’ll have kids in the mix most likely and it will be even harder to leave. Take time to find out who you are, without a partner.

Run and don’t look back. You’ve been an adult for 2 years and have another 60+ to go. Don’t waste them on him. You deserve happiness.

2 Likes

He’s not worth it. If what he’s telling u is sending you in n out of hosp , this is not a healthy relationship :heart: relationships don’t make u feel this way

2 Likes

Time to find a new bf. And in the meantime, do some self care

I believe you’re depressed, that happens to me so I totally understand.