How to get a boy to keep his diaper on?

Moms of boys…how do you keep a diaper on them and stop them from thinking its funny to pee on everything? -_-

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get a boy to keep his diaper on?

Put it on backwards or tape it on

3 Likes

I put overalls on my son it’s literally the only thing he hasn’t mastered he can take of pants ect

1 Like

Time to start potty training. In the mean time though I had a boy I babysat and I had to keep him in zip up jammies without the feet (I cut the feet off) backwards for naptime every day. (His mom gave me permission.)

2 Likes

Put them in a backwards onsie.

1 Like

Potty train, he’s ready.

2 Likes

He is ready to potty train. Get him training undies

2 Likes

If the diaper won’t stay on. This means he doesn’t want the wet or dirty one on his body. It doesn’t feel good on his skin. Go to target and grab some thick trainpants and plastic cover pants and he can wear them instead. And start setting the timer for 30 minutes and take him to the toliet to go potty even if he doesn’t have to go.
If he has an accident no spankings if will cause a regression and stop all progress. Use gentle parenting and he will be potty trained before you know it. :wink: he showing you signs don’t ignore them!

4 Likes

I used to put a baby grow on backwards worked a treat :joy:

1 Like

it’s time for potty training

1 Like

How old. ?
Doing that it’s time for ’ big boy undies ’

Y’all saying potty train, but then my 1 yr old who would do this, couldn’t even walk yet. Doesn’t mean he’s ready to be potty trained, could mean he’s just tired of the wet diaper on him. He knows if it’s wet for it to come off. I battled.my oldest(now 3yr) with this, snd by morning he’d be in his room naked, I had to do backwards onesies with the feet cut out. You can try to start potty training,but you’ll baby will tell you and show.you when he’s really interested. I’m still battling potty training with my 3 yr old, some days/weeks are great, others we get pulled back 5 steps and he loves interest. It’s freaking hard to potty train a kid honestly, not all kids are the same,some pick it up faster than others. Pooping for me is the hardest part

My mom used to put the diaper on backwards for my brother

Easy a onsie zipped up the back he can’t take it off better still potty training

1 Like

I keep clothes on them

Maybe he’s ready to be potty trained

1 Like

Omg my 7 month old tries to take her diaper off when it’s too wet maybe I should potty train :joy::joy:

You potty train them. That’s the niggest sign

2 Likes

He’s telling you it’s time to potty train

2 Likes

Those are major textbook signs that he’s ready for potty training

2 Likes

We had a lil one at a daycare, he was not very old and parents were not interested in potty training. He would strip constantly, barely walking. We duck taped it on and put his pjs feet cut out on backwards so he couldn’t unbutton or unzip them. I agree though. It is a sign of being ready to potty train

3 Likes

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $17448… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://ClickIntoWealth187.pages.dev/

You quit laughing at them and thinking it’s cute, for one…

4 Likes

I honestly really want to thank Mr. Joshua Bunker who has brought so much light to my life, my family and visions through his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. Although I’ve been working on this for a long time. Mr. Bunker, has helped me a lot through Bitcoin Investment Trade. I so much made it grow up to this point. Here is my dream shop and it’s 100% completed. With the help of Mr. Joshua, I’ve completed it quicker than expected.
I’m blessed with a shop :house_with_garden:, I’m really grateful to have Joshua Bunker in my life :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:
Big love from Indianapolis :partying_face::handshake:t2:
Contact him via his link- Redirecting...

Backwards and duct tape,not on child on diaper

4 Likes

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $17448… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://ClickIntoWealth199.pages.dev/

1 Like

My son started doing that at like 8/9 months old. Obviously too little to potty train. He is always in a pair of shorts now cuz he will not leave his diaper alone. We tried the backwards diaper thing too but he still just took it off within 5 mins of it being on.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

There is no better way to beat inflation than by investing in bitcoin. God bless Sir Joshua Bunker and his Citadel trading team :point_down::point_down::point_down:
Redirecting...

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14867… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://dollarsearningjob420.pages.dev/

1 Like

Sounds like you need to start potty training

2 Likes

Try to start potty training him if he shows other signs aswell, but I have to put bloomers on my daughter cus she does this too. My son won’t do it unless he sees his sister running around with no diaper (he’s special needs and doesn’t care about his pull up being on but hates clothes)

2 Likes

My grandson is 3 & we let him do it at home only. Then when we’re out, he either wears boxers & goes in the potty or keeps his diaper on til we get home then off it comes!

2 Likes

By this time they are ready to use the big potty. So start potty training them and put undies on.

2 Likes

Put your hand on their tush firm no! You pee in here or in the potty and do it every time and it will correct it

1 Like

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I don’t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, I’m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

I put underwear over my son diaper

Put them in footies pajamas backwards (with the zipper in the back)

Now I believe what people say about you is true. are indeed a woman of your words, you have changed life including mine thanks for your kindness Mrs Olgusya

1 Like