How to get a toddler to drink more water?

How can I get my toddler to drink more water? she hates water with a passion…only likes it if i add the juice stuff into it

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/how-to-get-a-toddler-to-drink-more-water/20495

Drink it yourself. Then she will copy you

Ice cubes in a pretty bottle

2 Likes

Keep adding the juice, but add less and less over time! Eventually maybe you can use real fruit to flavor it

1 Like

My kiddos like fruit flavored water

My toddler will only drink water out of a cup with a straw. She will just spit it out all over if it’s in a sippy cup, but will gulp it down from a regular cup. She also enjoys cups of ice. She likes to suck on the cubes and drink the water from the cup after the ice melts.

Get the sugar free flavor packets. She will still get the flavored water and no major sugar additives. My daughter has to do this because it is medically necessary she hydrate and this is the only way I can get her to drink it. Also electrolyte packets can help them retain the hydration esp during hot summer months

Whats wrong with no sugar squash? Long as it’s fluid?!

1 Like

Some people just don’t like the taste of water and that’s ok. As long as she’s hydrated that’s all that matters. You could try like strawberries in it like crushed up and sliced so the water is flavored and she gets to munch on strawberry slices? Some people just need a little flavoring.

1 Like

I give our 3 yr old no other option but water and did the same ourselves. We drink water throughout the days and with meals now once he started drinking more water on his own from it being his only choice i reintroduced one cup or 1/2 cup of strawberry milk with meal of his choice (his sweet drink of preference) other than that water all day! :slightly_smiling_face: he used to refuse water but now he asks for some every morning lol helped alot!

2 Likes

A cirkul bottle, you can change the flavors and the strengths

Don’t let her drink soda or juice! Only offer water, and always have it in her reach.

1 Like

Gatorade, or get sugar free water packets.

Keep adding the flavoured water that has no sugar but add less and less over time maybe you can use real fruit to flavor it, I also used to have fun with it and used water guns and squirted water into his mouth lol whatever works :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I put like 90%water and 10% juice in their cups, so it’s juice but really really diluted. I’ll take what I can get :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

So many are getting touched financially through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, take this opportunity now and be self independent. I’m so greatful to Mrs lisa jennifer and her team, they help me to set up my trade now am earning good profit without loss. If interested Contact her via

Infuse her water with lemon and cucumber.

If she really insisted on the sweet taste, you can also infuse with fruit, and control how much is used. Or just really dilute her juice.

Stop adding the stuff to it
Don’t give her any options, water or nothing

I’am making over $165 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18338 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome692.pages.dev/

If the only way she will drink water is with juice just let her have it :woman_shrugging:t3: just use sugar free and weak. I get wanting her to have water but it’s better then nothing.

I don’t get the whole “they’ll have it when they’re thirsty enough”

As adults we don’t eat / drink something we don’t like so why do some people force their children too.

1 Like

Add fruit to water.
I also have my son eat his water, so foods with a high water content.

Start w/little mini water bottles add natural fruit /have her help prepare :watermelon: :green_apple::apple::pear::tangerine::grapes::strawberry::blueberries::lemon::peach::pineapple::kiwi_fruit:
Also make sure you are being a good example !!!

Water or nothing. Eventually she’ll drink

We do flavor water here. I can’t stand plan water, so I’d be a hypocrite.

I’am making over $125 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19652 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome757.pages.dev/

2 Likes

Stop giving her anything else. She will eventually dunk it

My daughter drinks the roarin waters when she drinks water. She’s 2. She won’t drink it just plain.

Sugar free flavorings! There’s plenty like jolly rancher flavors, crush flavors, look near the koolade section of the store

1 Like

Make ice cubes. Or just stop adding juice.

my 3 year old loves it with ice in it. i think its the sound, because it could be vold water and she doesnt want it i add ice cubes and she drinks it

I have a 3 year old only drink it to save his life. That’s it.if that’s all we got in the house he ain’t drinking. But if it’s hot af out side and all I brought is water… is the only time you gone see him drinking straight water. But Pedialyte and the flavor water from the water isle is far as he going on a regular the doc say it’s fine he normal.

I just add the mio or lemon n she loves it. I also let my toddler pick out her own water bottle so that helps cuz she Carrie’s it everywhere like I do

Put sliced up fruit in it :tangerine:

2 Likes

I’am making over $130 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17834 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome774.pages.dev/

Stop offering her sugary shit

What about watermelon? If she likes watermelon then get a watermelon and turn it into juice and mix it with her water. Or use the flavor enhancers. Or maybe make something like cucumber water where you put cucumbers in the water for at leat half am hour to flavor it. If she likes cucumbers. It may be a bit inconvenient to do but at leat she’d hopefully be drinking the water in the end… it took a while before my kid started to willing drink water and I had to make her take a few sips at a time here and there throughout the day.

Im kind of in the same boat lol but if I use a spray bottle that has water in it she will drink it lol

Put food coloring in it

Put a tiny bit of juice in it and the rest water. I use the nectar juice so it’s super strong. I put maybe a teaspoon in a cup and the rest water.

I’am making over $135 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17531 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome859.pages.dev/

I put ice in my kids water, and my son likes it when I add a little bit of lemon juice. I really struggle him to drink enough water but he drinks it with a little bit of lemon juice! 

I was referred to this platform by a friend online.l thought it was a scam company … but I was moved to try and here l earned. I just want to share this to people don’t be scared it legit company click on her link and contact her now it is legit company
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::100::100:

My kid doesn’t drink a lot of unflavoured water, but I use sugar free cordials/flavours and she drinks it.

You inspired me during a difficult times when I needed words of encouragement! You help me put an end to financial misery in my generation with your smart options in crypto currency investment ,it means a lot to me. I’m grateful