How to get a wedding ring off a swollen finger?

or u could try rubbing on some vasiline around your ring finger - it may work

Ice in water. Dunk hand to reduce swelling. Put oil on the finger and yank it off

2 Likes

How to remove a ring using string. Google it

Soak you finger in Washing up detergent
If that doesn’t loosen it
You may need to bite the bullet , go to the hospital and get it cut off
A ring can be replaced, but a finger can’t be

This happened to me and I could not get my ring off until like 5 months after I had my baby lol but try Cold water and soap

You can also use ice to reduce the swelling

2 Likes

Vaseline should remove it

I have heard to use w-d 40

Also monitor sudden swelling as it can be a sign of preeclampsia

1 Like

Stick your hand in ice water

1 Like

Mine did that as well. Hold your finger under Cold :ice_cube:water. Then try vasciline. Mine almost had to be cut off.

Grease, vaseline, , dish soap or go to a jewlers and see if they can get it off. Good luck!

This happened to me and it was not preeclampsia luckily. I used the string trick. You tube it. But basically thread string through it and then spin it around the top of the ring then pull the string from through the ring and it comes off :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m completely shocked with this payout, I never knew my investment would yield this sum, big thank you for giving me the courage to trade with you, I know its a lot and am so excited to continue trading with you on your super amazing success platform. Thank you ma’am… I never knew I will be a millionaire one day ,but by the Grace of God I’m who I am today all thanks to mrs Elizabeth James and her trading platform I love you ma’am

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Learning about crypto investment is a lucrative skill one can have, it gives you the privilege to see into the future and act towards it. It’s really amazing how it works, I was able to generate enough cash flow from my crypto investment. Reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James for more inquiries.
Contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good day everyone sorry for posting here without your conscent I have just been credited from this platform so I decided to share it with my friends and everyone here so that you too can also join and benefit from it, join the platform and testify too.
you will surely come back and thank me for appreciation. get in touch with Mrs mrs Elizabeth James by clicking on the links below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Call fire dept. Sometimes they may have a trick.

A string I used to get mine off when that happened