How to get baby to sleep on their own?

best advice to get your baby asleep by theirselves? my baby is 9months old, and doesn’t sleep through the night. she will only go to sleep if i’m holding her, or i put her in the bed with me. i’ve tried the crying out method, but it hurts my heart hearing her cry for long periods of time. any advice is helpful.

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get baby to sleep on their own?

Try and do the same schedule every night. Bath (I do every other night), take to her room, shut door, turn lights out, give bottle, tell her you love her and it’s night night time. And put her in bed and cover her up. Maybe try a sound machine. I have to use one for my 1 year and have since she was born. It’s a life saver.

2 Likes

My almost 9 month old sometimes will sleep 6 hrs straight but other wise its 2 to 3 hrs and wants to sleep with me.

2 Likes

Have you tried co-rooming? My daughter has what she calls a family bedroom she has a bed her son has a bed and the baby has a crib all in one room. She created the family bedroom because of this very issue she couldn’t put her son to bed in his own room in his own bed and get him to stay there throughout the night because he wanted to be with Mom. So maybe try co-rooming so you’re close but not in the same bed and see if that works. Good luck

2 Likes

I let my babies sleep with me. I don’t like sleeping alone, what makes me think my babies like sleeping alone.

2 Likes

Im still working on getting my daughter to sleep in her own crib. She goes to sleep in my bed and right now goes in a side sleeper type bed. But she’s 1 and i still haven’t been able to get her to sleep a whole night in her room. Naps are good in the crib tho occasionally.

2 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18967 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2520.pages.dev/

Babies are not meant to get to sleep on their own. They are biological hardwired to still need help falling asleep and staying asleep.
We help babies regulate their breathing, heart rate, and temperature.
Sleep is developmental not trained.
Biologically Normal Infant & Toddler Sleep is a great group.

1 Like

Make sure your baby has a lot of activity before bedtime as that will help baby fall asleep because he/she is tired. Put your baby in the crib after he/she has fallen asleep. Also, have a set bedtime for baby. Mom put her babies to bed by 7pm. I did the same with mine. Babies that have been playing hard with toys, pushing their baby walker around, etc, will be tired and easily go to sleep. If baby wants a bottle, hold the baby while he/she drinks as much as he/she wants - babies often fall asleep while sucking on their baby bottles.

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18989 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2599.pages.dev/

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

With the fact that you’re true to your word, God will continue to bless you for not hiding anything from me. I invested and withdrew on the supposed date without paying a fee, you’re the best Redirecting...

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

Everyone keeps talking about your diligence and honesty I must say this that you are the best of all, thank you for transforming my life. I don’t need a lot of words to prove that you are the real deal, because I’ve seen it all. All thanks to you and may God bless you Redirecting...

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Happiness is achieved when your aims in life are determined. Still doubting the efficiency of my words? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you can obtain for yourself. I’m happy at last i have found a company I am making cool withdrawal from. Redirecting...

Put earplugs in let her cry it out easy