How to get baby to sleep through the night?

My daughter is now 10 months old and since she was 1 month she has slept through the night (8pm-7am) in her crib in her own room. Recently I went back to work and since then she has been waking up about 4-4:30am. Sometimes she will take a bottle and go back to sleep, sometimes not. On the days she wakes up early she is super cranky until her first nap, days she sleeps til 7 she is the most pleasant baby. I know I’m not waking her up getting ready for work because most of the time she’s up before me. Is there anything I can do to get her back to her normal sleep schedule?

Probably just a growth spurt. Try putting her to bed later?

Keep the lights off when she wakes up early. It reenforces that it’s dark outside so her body knows it’s still time to sleep. Also could be a sleep regression and will pass.

My son went through a crazy sleep regression at 10 months old. He’s always been a great sleeper until those growth spurts happen. For almost 6 weeks every single night he would wake up around 11 and stay awake until 2am. A sleep regression can last anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks generally. It should pass but she also might just be turning into an early riser. Lincoln used to sleep from 6pm - 7am now im lucky if he sleeps until 6am no matter what i try.