How to get boys to stop peeing all over the seat

How in the world do you boy moms get yoru son to pee in the toilet and not all over it? i am tired of cleaning up the seat before i sit down

31 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get boys to stop peeing all over the seat

Sit on the toilet seat at home for boys. I can’t imagine a spraying pee stream every time the boys pee. Unless they’re using a Lysol wipe to wipe the seats and floor after…

They need to lift the seat before they pee, else if they ant aim they need to sit

2 Likes

Put a ping ping ball in there
Gives them something to aim at
Worked for my 4

2 Likes

Put a small coloured paper in there and encourage them to aim at that.

1 Like

Don’t know if yours is old enough for this, but I started giving my boys toilet cleaning duty. Magically almost overnight they started remembering to clean up after themselves in the bathroom :joy:

7 Likes

Try putting a cheerio in the toilet. It gives the boys something to aim at and it becomes a “game”.

1 Like

Make them clean the toilet themselves

6 Likes

Lol when you find out let me know

2 Likes

Adding colorful cereal and play sink the boats

I give mine $20 a week. Each time he doesn’t wipe the seat or flush I take a $1

4 Likes

My son is almost 5. He dries the toilet with TP. All depending on the amount, he counts the squares

My 2 year old still sits to pee so I tell him to “push it down” so it makes it in. My 5 year old stands & he lifts the seat up to pee so it hasn’t been too bad (wider space to pee in) but I’ve tought him to wipe up after himself incase it dribbles so that’s helped me a lot lol

1 Like

So glad I showed my son to lift the seat before he goes once in a while he misses and then he will clean it up with a while or mop :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Do they ever learn?? I’m a cleaner and I can tell you now … some grown men are no better!! :see_no_evil::tired_face:

7 Likes

Taught my 3 to clean lol

Iv heard a aiming at a ping pong ball works

1 Like

I have mine pull the lid up and aim for the water I have a 9 6 2 year boys of course I’m just starting out potty training my 2 year old actually started a few weeks after he turned 2 and started taking his diaper off himself so we aren’t there with him just yet

unfortunately it is a gradual grow out but even Adult males still do it :confused: I try to make them sit down

They don’t … you teach them to clean it up.
:two_hearts:

3 Likes

I just make sure he always pull the lid all the way up and back down when he is done.

My 13 year old still pees on the seat. My 18 year old finally stopped around 16

Put something that Obviously won’t flush , like hardcore tape and teach him to aim for it, you never know he might actually like it, it worked wonders with my son.

He’s a bioy, It’s going to happen. Teach him to clean up after himself. It’s that simple. You don’t have a male parts , you wouldn’t understand. Just like males don’t know what’s it’s like to be girls.

5 Likes

Honestly I never believed I would ever earn from bitcoin investment until I met Mrs matryona she helped me gained financial freedom and free me from debts, so I am doing her a favour by referring others to her… thank you Olgusya.

Ping pong ball in toilet & teach him to aim & hit it

3 Likes

I was lucky to have two toilets, upstairs was not used(it was locked because it was ‘broken’). the lads used the downstairs and aimed at a ping pong ball. worked wonders,

Put a ping pong ball in the bowl, they just have to try and it it lol

I tell them if you pee on the seat you have to sit to go. (6 sons 2 daughters)

Hahaha did you really ask that :joy::rofl::joy:

Ping pong ball in the toilet helps !! Birthed 4 boys xx

Oh the eternal question…
How can I potty train my 43 year old hubby?

8 Likes

Have them put the seat up like they’re supposed to and get them a little step stool if they’re short

1 Like

You dont you plant them a tree and give them that much easier!

My friend makes her boys sit to pee. Seems drastic to me but I guess it works.

Does a ping pong ball not go down when they flush? Do you have to pick it out before someone poops? Yuck. I’d heard of using Cheerios as targets in the toilet & there are commercial products like little targets you can buy.

I think having to clean the toilets on their chore charts might improve their aim also.

3 Likes

How gross… Stop teaching them to pee at a toilet and teach them how to pee in it. Sitting down is a thing.

2 Likes

Teach him to lift the seat to pee and put the seat back down when done.

1 Like

You can get stickers of bugs to put in tbe bowl so he has something to aim at

Make them clean it up? I keep sanitizing wipes in the bathroom for this very reason. They pee on the seat or anywhere that’s not in the bowl…they clean it up.
They’re 9 and 5.

1 Like

Make them clean it after every use.

2 Likes

I’m confused on why he doesn’t lift the toilet seat?

1 Like

I’am making over $115 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19341 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://ClickIntoWealth27.pages.dev/

Make them sit to pee. Never really understood why they stand anyway.

3 Likes

I make my son clean the pee if I find any. He doesn’t wanna clean it so he aims better.

1 Like

Keep reminding him to lift the seat and if he pees on the seat make him come in and clean it up every time…my youngest son was doing the same thing and we just had to keep making him clean it up and reminding him to lift the seat
…he always lifts the seat now and if he misses he cleans it up without being told…it just takes a lot of patience and persistence

2 Likes

Make them clean it. When u see it call them to bathroom and wait there til they clean it up

2 Likes

We have 4 sons and it was a battle. I tried stickers inside the bowl (did not work, just made them laugh), I tried cheerios for them to aim at (they sat in a bowl in the bathroom and the boys would stand there eating them :face_vomiting:), and other things. Nothing worked. So I started having them clean their own toilet, and wall next to it. That had worked the best.
Good luck momma!

1 Like

U people act like lifting g the toliet set stops the pee from going all over the toliet weather they lift the seat or not some just do and some just dont …I tried making them clean the toliet but they sucked at it so now I just do it and complain about it cause I’m not the one who pees all over

1 Like

make the boys clean the bathroom

1 Like

A belt worked for my son.

2 Likes

I’ll let you know when I figure it out.

But I do get him to clean the toilet (inside, outside and the floor).

That p on it they clean it

You saved my life out of debt and I do not think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me, I’ll keep telling people about your good works in my life

I’am making over $115 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19341 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://ClickIntoWealth69.pages.dev/

So happy I never had this issue. My boys and hubs has always cleaned up their mess… now I have had a one or two nights in 17 years where then dam toilet seat was left up but really twice in 17 years is hardly anything to complain about.

Make him clean the toilet and if he does lift toilet seat and wants to leave it up you make him practice putting it back down

I taught my boys to sit first lol
And to be honest I have never really had to clean up after them…

Wow and am truly amazed and grateful to Mrs
You change my life out of debt I don’t think I could tell people how much you mean to me. I will keep telling people about your good work in my life

I have taught mine to sit. They do know how to aim correctly as they stand in public but at home they sit.

I sincerely in Bitcoin and forex trading with Mrs Lisa jennifer with a minimum capital I have earn enough profits within 5days and I have full control over my capital I highly recommend Mrs Lisa in trading aspect

Make them clean it up. I’ve even started raising the seat up after I use it and it helps!

1 Like

I never imagine binary options and forex trade pays a lot with as little start up capital I got a huge profit just in 5 days me and my family was so happy about this,all with the help of Mrs Lisa jennifer she’s indeed an expert in forex and binary options trading you can contact her

I make them clean it every time they do it. I stand with them and make sure they do it right and safely. I give them gloves and make them clean it. They don’t do it anymore

2 Likes

Put a ping pong ball in the toilet and tell him to aim for it

I can’t stop being so grateful to God and Mrs Lisa jennifer is barely some weeks now, I started with this great account manager and have achieved alot… Now I can boast that I’m making it big time after several losses… just with my little capital everything turned out for good making up to thousand of dollars just in as well,just believe in your limit :arrow_up_down::paperclips::link:

Make them clean it every single time. I mean scrub the whole toilet down to the floor not just the seat with a wipe lol. Every. Single. Time.

1 Like

Put some cheerios in a bowl on the back of the toilet, have them throw in about 3 each time to use for target practice. It’ll make it fun, and they’ll pay attention, instead of looking around while going.

1 Like

Lift the cover up and they’ll pee straight in toilet or use cheerios so they can aim at it

2 Likes

My son has been toilet trained for almost a year and not once has he peed on the toilet seat or floor.

2 Likes

Boys and men are just lazy! If I comment, I get excuses and they twist the issue about everything! Way to teach them how to be a man!

Every day two boys clean The toilet and the whole bathroom that only last of the week no more problem

Make him clean it or make him sit

2 Likes

Make them clean it, problem solved!

Throw some Cheerios or fruit loops in bowl and have him practice his aim!! And def make him help clean up

2 Likes

A great platform that can make everyone smile, for my first time hearing about making money online, I thought it’s fake but when I try it with Olgusya I realize that online crypto trading is real. I recommend Olgusya Gribova when it comes to trading

1 Like

I know full grown men who havent mastered this so good luck

3 Likes

Mama of 5 boys here; I had an absolute melt down on all them a few months ago and I stuck a box of tissues on the back of the toilet and I told them, I don’t care if you peed on the seat or didn’t think you peed on the seat, you take a tissue and you wipe it down before you leave this bathroom and if I find out that you didn’t wipe it down, then I’ll use your pillow to wipe it down with and so far I have never seen that toilet so clean.

3 Likes

My 3 yr old cleans it up himself when he does it or I call him back in to do it and i always say thank you!

1 Like

I have been seeing posts everywhere and keep saying to contact her, and I finally did it turns out to be legit, I switched with her and got my benefits from :point_right:

1 Like

If you have 2 bathrooms make one a boys and one a girls. If not, good luck.

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I taught the kiddos how to pee sitting down first. Also they’re required to clean up their own messes.

Make them clean it up every time you see it. Interrupt whatever they are doing ever time. They will get sick of it and start aiming. I’m kind of glad that my son started standing while potty training so i was able to bribe him in to good aim and cleaning any mess, it set a habit that so far has continued.

Am I the only man who’s mother taught him to lift the seat? I have heard this more often than not that guys pee on the seat.
Is it that difficult to lift the seat before you drop your zipper?

2 Likes

Make them clean it up.

1 Like

Make them clean it up but tbh, NEVER LOL… Even when they are GROWN MEN​:woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5: they should be lifting the seat!!

I saw recommendations about her and gave her a try. I’m proud to tell the world that Mrs Olgusya Gribova and
her trading platform are all so real and

1 Like

Put them on clean up patrol. Check the bathroom EVERY time they go… and have them clean it from top to bottom… including the floors. Win Win. They learn responsibility and you get a clean bathroom.

Mine is 5. I taught him its not nice to leave pee on the seat cause momma sits in it. That if he pees on it he at least has to wipe it up. Which hes really good about. We have a pack of baby wipes right there. He gets one, wipes it up, and throws it away in the garbage

1 Like

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Make them start cleaning it themselves EVERY TIME they piss on it.