How to get child to sleep through the night?

It sounds like you can’t handle playing a parent role so just leave and let them be happy, it’s amazing that her father is there and investing his time in his child’s life. You seem to be the spoiled brat, not her.

12 Likes

Why do you care if he gets up with his daughter at 4AM? Maybe its his special time to bond with her without your salty ass being around.
Seriously?
You sound like the wicked step mother.

You should get up with her. There’s absolutely no reason a 4 year old needs to get up at 4am. It’s become habit by now, so you gotta get tough and lay down the law lol

My daughter has a different bio dad I simply tell my husband she’s mine I’ll handle it

2 Likes

You can’t MAKE kid sleep… wow…

1 Like

I am a mother and a step mother. Please ignore all the rude comments. My step son also did the same thing for a long time. It took awhile I just had to let him know even if he is up it is not fair to make others be up that early. So he is to be quiet until others are up. Yes his father had to back me in the situation otherwise he would think he could still get his way with his dad. Being a step parent is hard, very hard. Good job for reaching out. I’m sure there are also other issues going on. You can do it girl. But yes dad has to come go an agreement and back you as well. A set schedule for everybody is healthy and a perfectly fine request

8 Likes

There’s a group called bonus moms please join that and post your opinion there. Plenty of step moms that have the same question you do.

1 Like

You shouldn’t married him. You knew he had a child that would require some of his time, a jealous step mom can be HELL. Been there done this with my own grandson. Not pleasant for the child

9 Likes

If you don’t like it, YOU get up with her and try getting her back to bed for a while…
That is her dad and if that’s what he wants to do then do be it. Either do something about it or don’t…

4 Likes

A spoiled brat?!:open_mouth:…let that dad enjoy his daughter​:ok_hand: maybe you aren’t cut out to be a step mom :pensive: smh
Try to work on getting that baby on a schedule with your husband…have PATIENCE if not move on and let them be happy💁

10 Likes

I mean she’s his kid he’s gonna do what he wants with his kid.

6 Likes

4 year old😂 he isn’t making you take care of her he is the one taking care of his daughter if you have a problem with how he raises his child leave him ipersonally think step parents shouldn’t decide how a child is raise they don’t get a say on what you do or don’t with your child especially if they aren’t helping also don’t make him choose if your not ready to lose him just like your getting fed up about the situation if your constantly complaining he will get fed up of you if you can’t handle it leave now your not even married yet

15 Likes

This infuriated every bone in my body.

9 Likes

Eeveryones going off about iTs NoT aFfEcTiNg YoU HELLO IT WAKES HER UP EVERY DAY. I’d be upset, too.

2 Likes

Stay in your lane sis… Do not call her names.

21 Likes

I think it’s funny how all these moms on here truly think you should love and treat your step daughter as if she’s your daughter but then in another sentence is going to say let him raise HIS daughter how he sees fit…well, people do you want her to treat them as if she would her own kids or do you want her to let him raise his daughter how he wants bc she’s not technically blood? Cause news flash, she can’t do both. You need to get on the same page with your fiancé and talk to him about it bc it sounds like you saying he “gives in” means he doesn’t really want to get up either, he just feels like he has to. And being as it’s “HIS” daughter, he can tell her to go back to bed. You can raise your kids without spoiling them to death, people. They’ll still love you, I promise. Ignore these moms on here, bet most of them have never even had a stepchild or one that is as spoiled as you say. It’s hard AF raising someone else’s child, especially if everyone around you wants you to raise them as your own but not if it disagrees with the biological parent lol Even if she was your biological child with your fiancé, you’re not going to agree on everything and that doesn’t make you jealous. Idiots :roll_eyes: especially if you wouldn’t allow your own child to do it, you’re not just mad bc she’s not your child.

9 Likes

I think more info is needed…does she live w you full time? If not this may be the routine in her home if her bio mom has work early. I’d say as long as he’s getting up w her and not forcing you to… let her dad be her dad. Just because he does things differently doesn’t mean he does things wrong. Some kids are just morning people and as long as she’s getting enough sleep, leave her and him alone about it. From the post it sounds like there’s more going on …maybe do some soul searching. Is she really spoiled or do you have different parenting styles…is she really spoiled or are you maybe holding resentments…being a stepmom is really hard and a learning process. You and your fiancee probably need to sit down and talk about your role and parenting in general

4 Likes

How would your husband feel knowing you’re judging his parenting AND calling his daughter names? I wouldn’t want you as my stepmom :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming::roll_eyes:

18 Likes

OP:

My step daughter lives with us, the mother isn’t in the picture, and my husband works everyday. She goes to bed when she wants and gets up when she wants, I want it to be a fixed schedule for sleep because we have thing we HAVE to do during the day. And same goes for her getting absolutely everything she wants, her room can be completely full of toys she doesn’t touch just because she wanted it right then and forgot about it once the next new toy comes in. Yes I love buying her things and yes I love her like she is mine, I’ve been here 3 of her 4 years of life… But she knows how to get her way, I’ve even heard her say “well I’m gonna do (something bad) until I get what I want”… His parents help us with her also and they all give in to everything she wants and just blames her behavior on her being tired or something… But I know she does what she does just to get her way. She pesters and pesters until they get tired of hearing it and just give in… I reward her good behavior though, not bad behavior… She doesn’t get what she wants unless she was good from me… I come from a way more strict family and if she was biologically mine, I’d be treating her the same exact way…

11 Likes

U so full of it. But most ppl are till they have their own kids. She’s still 4 no matter how long u been with HER DAD

5 Likes

My oldest was like that. Wide awake at 4:30 every morning. I got up with her every day. She grew out of it, but she will still be up at 6 if I let her (she’s 11 now). Some people are morning people. Nothing wrong with that.

6 Likes

I completely agree with Tonya Pierce don’t let all the negative comments get to u. Y’all just have to work with her on it. MY 3 yr old daughter does the extact same thing but we as her parents make her lay back down bc it’s not time to get up yet. Wether she lays there till 6:30 or 7 wide awake just laying there playing with her babies quitely. And I call my children spoiled brats when they r being that way. I don’t understand why everyone is being so judgey here… I’m also a step mom to we have 5 all together and they will all always be treated the same. So if my 4 yr old step daughter wakes up at 4 in the morning and wants to be up bc she isn’t tired she is still going to take her butt right back to bed just like my otheer!! It’s not about blood or step it’s about what is best for the child. I could see him every now and then giving in just to get that alone quliaty time but not all the time… just sit down and talk with him about it. Tell him she needs to grasp the concept she can’t get everything she wants all the time especially if he plans on having more children at some point bc that’s going to make it a little harder for her to adjust…

6 Likes

Ok, I do think 4 am wake up is a bit too early for a 4year old. If this was my baby, I’d lay down with her until she fell back to sleep or something else to have her stay in bed a bit longer. I’d also make sure she isn’t going to bed too early in the evening. I’d make sure she isn’t having any caffeine during the day. Etc etc etc

But, I have issue with; the tone of your post (you sound very jealous and petty), you having issue with your fiancé parenting style but not actually being mature and talking to him about your concerns and coming up with a solution together, and mostly that you call his child a spoiled brat!! That is wrong!

11 Likes

Getting on the internet calling a your stepchild a brat is not loving like your own…saying she has bratty behavior is one thing but name calling is wrong and not at all motherly. I wonder if she acts that way because she can sense you animosity towards her.

9 Likes

Try putting her to be later? We did that with my step brother. He’d go to sleep at like 830 and wake up at 3. Giving him a late bedtime worked. We also didn’t let him nap after a certain time(idk if that’s a factor or not)

1 Like

If my husband was getting up with the kid every morning and letting me sleep hallelujah!!! He sounds like a sweet dad and you’re sounding a bit jealous

17 Likes

Krista you sound like you’re jealous of your own daughter you also sound like a bitch… hope that answers your “question”

I hope he leaves your ass. It’s the women that come into the men’s lives after the child’s mother that need to find some reality checks and get them cashed before mother’s like myself show them how hard and fast they’re about to bounce.
I dare a.woman to call my child a BRAT. If you have the nerve to degrade a child your ass needs to be far away from them. Take your ass on somewhere.
(Sorry admins, going through the opposite and just caught charges for beating my ex’s girlfriend into the ground. She called my six year old a sorry bitch like her mother. I know I never snap but this woman doesn’t need to be around that child)

OP:

I have tried talking with him about it, I’m always on him about getting her things when she’s been acting up or if we’ve already bought $20 worth of toys already within the day and she sees something else she wants, he also thinks I’m being hateful or spiteful towards her because she isn’t mine… But it’s the complete opposite, I’m treating her as if she was MY OWN CHILD. I unfortunately don’t have kids of my own, but if I did, things would be alot different. We’re on a fixed income, we can’t keep buying her every single toy she wants… But she does has everything she possibly needs at all times… That’s no issue… She’s a very smart little girl and she knows how to get what she wants with everyone else, it just doesn’t fly with me…

3 Likes

Someone sounds a little jealous,

3 Likes

What time does she go to bed? Maybe she isn’t tired which is why she wakes up so early

Leave. Dont like his and his daughters life you got that option

1 Like

What’s wrong with HIM tending to HIS daughter while YOU SLEEP? Do you seriously NEED your man right next to you at all times?? You sound jealous of and in competition with a 4 yr old lil girl, who was there BEFORE you even got there! You need to walk away from this relationship, because I can see where this is going when y’all have kids together.

6 Likes

My grandson, now 10, has ALWAYS woke up at 5:30 a.m. when he was 2, his dad put a digital clock in his room and taught him that he could go potty when he got up but that he had to go back to his room and get back in bed afterwards until the clock showed 7, 0,0, and he had to be quiet.
Now the whole family gets up at 6 or 6:30 for school but back then it worked for them.
The youngest even has a clock in her room now that is a puppy with a ball that changes from red to green when set to certain times to let Lee know when she wakes early in the night or from napping when it’s time to get up. She is 3.

1 Like

Most women complain that the fathers don’t get up and you are speaking on the opposite. Have you both adjusted her bedtime? Are you two putting her down to early? Is she napping to much during the day? My 2 year old doesn’t nap during the day unless she decides she needs it and asleep from 8pm-7:30am. My 5 year old takes a required nap at school and is in bed at 8:00 pm and up at 6:00 am. Occasionally our 5 year old gets up at 3:45 am when my husband does for work… she wants to play and talk to Daddy all alone. She says it’s their time. Maybe she wants to have her father all to herself. Aside from the waking up to early for you how is she a spoiled brat? I personally would not marry someone who said crap like that about my kids… but that’s just me.

5 Likes

You wont be able. It’s the single dad guilt crap that some dads get. Some dads will just never see what the issue or problem is. And apparently some ladies in this thread don’t see the issue either. Once school starts she’ll change her tune. All you can do for now is just sit back and watch it spiral.

2 Likes

I agree that she needs to go back to sleep. It could be that she’s going to bed too early? Regardless it’s not right for you to call her a spoiled brat. That’s not her fault and you seem a little jealous of the relationship they have.

6 Likes

A lot of you women seem like you want to break her down. I don’t believe you sound jealous or that him dealing with his daughter is the issue here. If I am correct, you seem more concerned about the long term effects. I understand the concern for money and spoiling the child. You should be involved in how the child is raised if you are to be a part of the family. Sounds like your man might be a part of the problem.

3 Likes

Y’all are hateful! Lol either you don’t have step kids, have never had different views as your spouse on raising your step kid or you’re divorced since most of your first pieces of advice is for her to leave them just bc things aren’t going well right now. Work through it if you can girl, it will most likely get better! Not everyone has perfect relationships with their children or step children so ignore all the people on here that apparently do lol Their opinion is invalid. Your situation is more complex than anyone on here can understand.

6 Likes

It’s his daughter and ultimately up to him. There cud be various reasons he gets up with her…one cud be because he sees it as a way of spending some 121 time with her or spending more time with her.?? Just a thought :heart: u shud sprawl out in the bed and tell him ur gonna enjoy ur lie in xx

2 Likes

I have TWO" step" daughters and 2 other kids. Our youngest is my fiance. We have a very blended family. I treat my daughters as my own. The youngest who is now 3 has been in my life since she was 6 months old , and they lived with us for 2 years straight. Saw mom about 5 times during that time. She even ended up calling me Mom just from hearing everyone else say it. I never enforced it cause I wouldn’t want my child calling someone else Mom BUT , I was her Mom. If anything I get my step daughters more toys and clothes probably then my “own blood” children But I am a shopaholic and they probably wear the same thing once or twice if it even sees the light of day. That goes for all my kids. I noticed I am harder on my oldest step daughter who is 9 cause when she comes back from her mom’s who let’s her do whatever . She has been able to play outside alone since the age of 5 and mom would be sleeping or not have a clue where she was. Typically she wandered off to the park where you can not see or hear her scream if God forbid something bad happened. When they come back from their moms, They are way out of routine. The mom posted a FB video of the 3 year old up at 230 am playing with the cat. And yes it is not when she posted it cause of the comment she put with the video. So they are out of wack usually not bathed or feed. They eat whatever they want even if it’s candy or ice cream for dinner. She says " forcing them to eat will cause eating issues " ( He is in the middle of getting custody at this point ) which we don’t force them but, I make actual meals ( chicken,green beans and Mac and cheese) and they eat it. If they get full we usually say so many more bites. Alot times they aren’t full they just want to play cause after 2 days or so they don’t do it anymore. going off track here. I noticed I’m harder on her cause she is older , she is very very well behaved and knows the rules. So when she is acting up the others act up. I have simmered down. She was never punished for it cause it is an adjustment coming from one house with no rules and a house with a schedule BUT, there were times I think she knew we be easy so she be even harder to adjust that night, which just ended her with tv before bed time. We use to argue about how we raised the kids. Or I would say if it was my son he would of got time out. He is also a step father to my son . He seemed harder on him cause he was boy. Which was not okay and we got past that too … Now we talk about it. There are times I’ll say it’s bedtime on a Saturday at 10pm ( which is later bedtime then the weekday ) cause we all watch a movie together. he will tell them after I say it’s bedtime a few more minutes. I’ll tell him well I just told them this. Sometimes I feel they don’t listen to me as well without meaning it by harm ( times he isn’t sitting right there when we talk about what’s gonna happen after dinner like bathes and such) cause they know Daddy will tell a later time. Lol He usually respects it cause I don’t step on his toes unless he doesn’t know what happened and I have to tell him what actually happened. Overall it is hard at times. You are going to butt heads with raising a child blood or not but, it’s worth it as long as you can communicate cause it is key to a healthy relationship with everyone . We are lucky cause all 4 of our kids 9,6,3 and 1 get along very well. They really don’t get in trouble to much and are rarely in time out or punished. Just teaching the 3 year old to share with her 1 year old sister. Lol but, your man does need to come to a medium . Now and days parents don’t want to say No cause they do not want to deal with parenting. It’s easier to say yes so there is no melt down or stress on there part. But, that’s being a parent. If a child thinks they can get everything they want just because they won’t be very successful in life more then likely cause they will think everything is handed to them with little to no effort. . Even good behavior is expected… You cant get a reward just cause you didn’t throw a fit for the day. Do we go to the store and I buy them a toy just cause ? Yes. But it is not all the time and most the time they got a good grade on a test and hasn’t had yellows in school all month. And are there times they are told No ? Definitely. Not one of them get upset or throw a fit.

2 Likes

And by all means if the child is being a brat, say it like it is…despite the negativity. Bratty kids turn to entitled Adults.

3 Likes

You need to talk to him. Not be hostile. But if he wants you to be his wife one day. You do deserve a say as to how to raise her as well. Or it’s just him and not Co parenting.

If he’s getting up with her, then who cares?

7 Likes

You’re upset that he’s staying up with his own daughter in the morning?

5 Likes

A little jealous are you? Your step daughter will always trump YOU. She will be chosen over you. Leave him be and quit being a jealous witch! :rofl::joy: PS I am also a step-mom :grin:

12 Likes

Anonymous mommy questions… Get real mommy answers!..REAL MOMMY ANSWERS!. Clearly what it says in this group. If some of y’all don’t like the responses and are going to be sensitive and offended over other’s opinions find another group💁 my Lawd! :joy:

3 Likes

Wow he wakes up and takes care of his kid, sounds like a great guy to me, some men leave it all to the women. Kids are only little once and there’s no one way to parent, we live and learn. Kids are all different and parents sacrifice a lot more than just sleep. This is just the beginning, count your blessings and if your serious about these relationships, work with and not against.

7 Likes

I don’t think you’re jealous at all you are just worried and you’re not sure how you would step in to help because you don’t want over do you’re boundaries and that is alright to feel that way. what i would tell you is 1 night tell him hey i got this one let him sand at that door to show him how you would do it because he might need help too and you not realizing it show him you would like to help <3 <3 you want to work with him not against him.

3 Likes

It’s not about being offended… it’s about the ignorance and assumptions that she does not love the child as her own because she does not have one of her own or that she is jealous of a 4 year old, in reality She is concerned about the future of her relationship and Step Daughter.

4 Likes

If he wants to do that, so be it. It’s his choice.

And leaving him is a cop out…she needs to try to work with him to find a solution that works for everyone. Not to mention so many of you Mother’s are saying that because it’s not her biological child, he should be the only one with a say…that is not how normal healthy relationships with children work… Both parties involved in the child’s life should have a say on how the child is raised. Otherwise why bother to get married or build a family with anyone that already has a child from a previous relationship.

3 Likes

Time for talk about the daughter of his. Maybe he feels guilty about the situation. Feeling guilty can make you do lot of stupid things.

1 Like

My daughter is 6 and wakes up several times a night. I’ve taken her to the doctor. She does have hormonal things going on and nightmares. I am 30 weeks pregnant almost and I lay on her floor until she falls asleep. My fiance doesnt like it but it’s what the doctor and I came up with until this passes. She may just be an early riser. What time does she go to bed? They have night light/alarm clocks that change color so the kids know it’s time to wake up. Also what does mom say? Honestly it’s his kid. He has the final say.

1 Like

I dont see anything wrong with the him getting up and staying up with her, if my husband would get up and stay up with our and I could sleep I would be thankful! In our house we do make the kids go back to sleep if it’s the middle of the night or too early in the morning! As for giving into everything she wants I would sit and talk to him about it, explain your concerns and where you are coming from in a calm manner instead of a “you dont need to do that” attitude! These are things yall need to talk about and get taken care of before marriage and before having kids of your own together!

Why does it matter if he gets up with her at 4am? I agree he shouldn’t give in to everything but this was a bad example and you just sound controlling. Maybe even jealous because he’s getting out of bed with you to go sit with her. If he doesn’t like getting up that early then maybe a later bedtime could help?

3 Likes

My 4 year old gets up that early all time :roll_eyes:. I’m on third shift too so whosever babysitting gets up with her, it’s hard to get a kid with nonstop energy to go back to sleep. Does she have a tablet or TV? What we’ve been doing is, when she wakes up she as to stay in her room and watch or can play on the tablet.

You sound like a hater …why would you be mad if he the one taking care of her …I hope you’re not a shitty stepmom like the one I had that would suck for her …

You get up with her and go lay back down with her in her bed and hopefully she’ll go back to sleep bc 4am is still bed time and idc whose kid it is mine, my husbands, my sisters, my friends…if you’re in my house and under 10 years old your ass better be sleeping at 4, not only is she messing with her sleep schedule it also messing with you and her fathers too

Why would you publicly throw him under the bus?it’s not you who’s up.but he will definitely resent you later because you seem like the epitome of EVIL STEP MOM.Get over yourself or leave him and his so called brat

7 Likes

I have one that has never required that much sleeps. He was up that early everyday. It didn’t change until puberty hit. Some kids just don’t sleep because we want them too​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Doesn’t anyone get married anymore

Hell no, 4am is stil bed time. put the child back to bed and stop giving in. That’s ridiculous… 4 yrs old is NOT baby. stop treating it like one… set boundaries are your gonna have spoilt brat on your hands… whether its “His” kid or not, they are in a relationship and should be parenting together… There’s a reason why she’s getting up besides being given in too… And it needs to be fixed…

4 Likes

You’re lucky he gets up with her and not you lol. I was a single mom and got up everyday myself when my son was that young. If it’s your own kids. I think it makes more sense. I didnt mind getting up with my toddler early in the morning. Because, I got up with him every 2 hrs as a baby to breastfeed him. If you guys disagree on how he isparenting. Talk to him about it in a nice way. A LOT of couples disagree on parenting at one point or another. Compromise and communication go a long way.

2 Likes

The child should be told to lay down for awhile yet tell child can get up when light. May roll over and go back to sleep. 7 am is good time to get up

2 Likes

I say if he choices to get up at 4am with his daughter let him, it’s not affecting you. I do not.see the problem

8 Likes

I mean it’s not your child so you really don’t get to tell him what to do. Maybe that’s his way of getting more one on one time with his child that I’m guessing he doesnt have full time. You’re not the one getting up with her so get over it… And by the way you talk about her I’m guessing they enjoy that time together without you…

9 Likes

I have went through this same exact situation. When I got with my fiance I had 3 children of my own and he had 3 children of his own both from previous marriages. Now we have one together. His youngest was his only daughter and she was six when I first met her, she was spoiled rotten and got everything she wanted from her dad and her mom. If you get into a relationship with someone who has kids already I am assuming you are in it for the long run. Witch means you need to find a way to parent together because you should be trying to blend your family… What I did was watched it happen for a while until I felt comfortable talking about how it. I problem solved by telling exactly why I was concerned that she gets whatever she wants. We can’t treat all the kids like that! So we aren’t going to treat any of them like that. We came up with ideas together on how we can step up our parenting, explained why we say “no” and things have been much smoother since. Good luck mom. Just remember communicate about everything! Even if you feel silly bringing it up. That is what’s different about this marriage. We can talk about anything :heart:

5 Likes

You both need to get on the same page first otherwise you’ll be fighting a loosing battle on your own. I’ve heard of the clocks that turn green when it’s time to get up, after a few nights of fighting her (and it will take a number of them) teach her that it’s not time to get up until her clock turns green. Or until her body seems to wake up on a normal schedule.

3 Likes

You sound like a bitch

Ok that’s rude to call his daughter a brat just because she is a daddies girl.
Maybe you should re-evaluate?

13 Likes

Okay all these women are coming at her with their Dr.Phil psychology n u don’t know if this man has attitude thru out the day with her be cuz he wants to baby his 4 yr old daughter that should be sleeping at 4 am …Maybe she gots to deal with his attitude cuz he’s cranky from being tired .
Quit trying to act perfect she simply asked for advice not criticism jeez some people are just miserable sometimes

7 Likes

You clearly have some resentment towards his daughter. She is 4. Get over it.

14 Likes

I’m sorry but that kid does sound like a spoiled brat.

8 Likes

You sound dumb tbh and leave her! She’s four! Idiot!

7 Likes

WOW…well I would say maybe you should just leave. lol

8 Likes

First look at it what time this child goes to bed? More than 8 hours ? Actually 4 o’clock is the best time to get up and it is a morning if everyone can do that. This child must be very spiritual and happy baby. Hope you will able to handle very well.

4 Likes

Tire of it? Him? Hers? The relationship? Lack of discipline?..
communicating with us isn’t going to change things with them.
Communication with the person about how you feel and how to make IT better. Is where things can change.
Rants only make you feel better. But it changes nothing as we are not the IT.

1 Like

And who are you??? You can’t tell the father how to act with his child most dads don’t even care so shut up his a good man

11 Likes

… you sound jealous and mean.

11 Likes

Are you serious?

You sound jealous dude, chill.

It’s not YOU getting up with her it’s him. Instead of name calling a little one suggest a routine with your so. She’s not a brat cuz she’s not tired nor because her father is getting up with her.

9 Likes

You too are the parent… full time or part time. Your partner wants you in his life with his daughter so you are raising her as well. It’s not just him spoiling her. You too have allowed this 3 out of 4 of her years. Don’t blame, don’t call names, fix it. Make a schedule with the three of yous and stick to it. Everyone is in this relationship.

4 Likes

I understand your trying to seek help and advice and ypu womann are critizing her really all shes trying to do . If she has to deal with this little girl when hes not around and he pretty much gives her what she wants and when she it and gets her way without decipline shes gonna have problems with the child. And since she already tried talking to him about this. And hes rewarding his child for bad behavour its gonna be a problem. And also he thinks,that she is being spitful and hateful to the child bit shes not hes giving into bad behavour and shes also concerned how this is gonna effect her in the long run

1 Like

Give her books to read til 7am or Legos.

Let him spend time with his kid and get over yourself. Perhaps the only spoiled brat is the one he leaves in bed at 4am when he gets up with his daughter.

4 Likes

Send him a copy of this post. Bet he’ll get it!

2 Likes

Maybe the mother likes getting up at that hour with her . And if she don’t like it she could try to keep the child up a little later less naps I t not spoiled if the child wakes early the child probly get put to bed to early

And maybe he wants to let u sleep is why he get s up with her I think he’s a good daddy

4 Likes

And to to him why put this on Facebook

She’s not yours. Let him parent his own child.

3 Likes

Fast forward…today’s Nancy Grace story: Jealous stepmom cages step daughter so she won’t wake up early.

I feel sorry for the child and the husband.

5 Likes

I get it ur tired u want him to stay in bed but his kids come before u just like ur kidd would come before him it’s two way street. If it was me I would get up her sometimes to

5 Likes

His kid, his rules. You have NO SAY. If you don’t like it, you should leave.

I get up with my kids all the time at the wee hours of the morning, that is part of parenting. It is a phase that will pass but the bigger deal you make of it, the longer she’ll keep doing it.

4 Likes

It’s stepmothers like you who make me afraid for my baby’s father to get with anybody. I bet you didn’t think about him getting up at 4 in the morning with HIS flesh and blood when you decided to be with him knowing he had a small child. It makes me sick, you want to play mommy with someone else’s child and you’re doing a shitty job. Shame on you for being so petty. Put your selfish butt in his shoes… if you ever want to have a baby of your own you better get over yourself and humble your heart.

How would feel if you couldn’t sleep at four am and your husband told you its still bed time to go back to bed, even though you aren’t tired?

5 Likes

You don’t need to be in this relationship. That’s his daughter.

5 Likes

You sound like a hater …why would you be mad if he the one taking care of her …I hope you’re not a shitty stepmom like the one I had that would suck for her …

For anyone who is wondering-

A STEP PARENT IS STILL A PARENT AND HAS EVERY RIGHT TO ENFORCE THE SAME DISCIPLINE AND RESPECT!!!

At least she has the decency to try to teach the kid she’s not always going to get what she wants. That shit didn’t fly when I was a kid👏🏻

She’s a spoilt brat??? Sounds more like you are the one having a tantrum than the child. Do you have children of your own?

I have 3 that are now 15, 11 and 10 and all of them went through a stage about that age of waking up at ridiculous hour. Nearly all kids do.

And have you thought how much of a spoilt brat you are? Because if daddy was sleeping next to mummy; daddy most likely wouldn’t be getting up and out of bed! Instead the child would most likely be getting into bed with them and snuggling up for a few more hours. But because it’s YOU in daddy’s bed; that’s never going to happen. And I feel sad for that little girl as it’s one great child hood memory she is not going to have because of YOU!

Instead she’ll have the memory of daddy getting up and playing with her with while her step mummy stayed in bed and slept.

Seriously get over yourself! It’s a 4 year old child. Awake at 4am in the morning, when it’s dark, it’s cold and to even some adults a scary and lonely time of the morning.

11 Likes

Do you have any kids of your own? If not get over it and realize that kids do that all the time and there’s not a damn thing you can do. If you can’t handle that imagine having a baby of your own waking you up every few hours.