How to get pregnant after birth control?

I have a question!

I have taken birth control in the form of pill for roughly 8 years. I have switched up the brands but always been by pill. How long did it take you to get pregnant while being off of birth control and how often were you and your partner having sex before becoming pregnant? Thank you!

6 Likes

Being on it 8 years its gna take that long to get back to normal. Jk idk. But man that will prob take long to gat back to normal after being on for that long

I was on the pill from 13 to 21. Stopprd taking it stupidly around my birthday and was pregnant by February. Then went right back on it. Stopped right before 30th birthday my birthday is October again pregnant by January

I was not on the pill but I was pregnant in less than 60 days once my implant was removed.

1 Like

I was on birth control from 16-22 and to took my husband and I 6 months to get pregnant! (4 months of tracking ovulation). My best suggestion is don’t stress yourself, it will happen when it’s supposed too :blush:

1 Like

First month, one time lol. I had been on it consistently for over 10 years

Got pregnant on it, so I’m assuming it doesn’t take to long

I was on it from 19-28. I got off it and pregnant in less than 2 months. It’s different for everyone

I was on the pill for 15 years. All different brands etc… it took me 4 months to get pregnant. I used the app Ovia to track my ovulation, I highly recommend it, I started using it a few months before I stopped the pill. I would just make sure that we were intimate that week when possible. Don’t stress it, and don’t make it a job. Everyone’s body is different. Good luck!

My friend was on depo since 6th grade middle school to her sophomore year of college . Doctor recommended she get off birth control for while for a couple of month cause she had been on it for so many years . She got pregnant that very next month . She has a 4 year old now lol
And now she is back on depo . Lol

Took us 12 months after stopping the pill to get pregnant with baby #1. Never took birth control again after baby #1 was born. 3 years later we decided to try for baby #2 and it only took 2 weeks to get pregnant without any of those artificial hormones in my system :exploding_head:

6 months or so and thats every day at least and three times a day at most

I had been on birth control for 9 years. IUD, implant, and then pill. I stopped taking the pill last September. I got a positive result in December. I didn’t want to stress, so sex wasn’t too often. Just kept it more casual. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow.

I got pregnant on the pill. Twice. The second time w twins. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

A friend was confirmed pregnant within a month so she thinks a week with the timings of when her baby was born

I was on birth control from 16 -21 used condoms for a year no periods so i was told I would have trouble getting pregnant I would most likely need treatment but we didn’t take anything my husband wanted a baby I wanted to wait but thank God my husband got what he wanted we had sex about 3-4 times a day 4 weeks passed by went to a check up and we where 3 weeks pregnant so only took us 1 week of trying

I was on birth control over 18 years switched between depo and pill and it took 6 months the 1st time and then I was back on the pill for 11 months the second time and it took 2 weeks. I was pregnant pretty much right away after stopping

I got pregnant on the pill…just stop taking it. Im sure it may not take long lol

I was on it for about 2 years started trying for a baby at 19 and it took me 9 months.
Then 3 years on the implant (worse thing ever) and it took under a month to fall pregnant with my 2nd.

I got pregnant on it this time but my other 3 children… my first child I was off of it for about 6 months but was under weight so I think that’s what took so long and 2nd child I quit taking the pill and got pregnant in like 2 weeks

I got pregnant in a 4 day window while switching the pill!

I was on the pill for 3 years or so and when I got off of it I didn’t get pregnant until I started tracking my cycle which was about 3 months later