How to get pregnant fast?

I need help! My boyfriend and i had a miscarriage. But we’re trying for a baby. Do y’all have any ideas on how to increase the possibility of me getting pregnant. We are both healthy. We go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week, take vitamins, and everything for a healthy lifestyle. But i have ovulation problems. Do y’all have any ideas on what could help or what to do?

4 Likes

I used these for two months before coming off the pill and up until I was pregnant. Good luck :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Go get some macca thay sell it in Aldi google it and infertility its amazing stuff

1 Like

Talk to your OB about your ovulation problems and see what they will do. Mine gave me progesterone which woke up my cycle.

Pre-conception appointment with an OBGYN may shed some light

Ob can help get cycle straightened out…

Hugs!

Not not to put pressure on yourself. Dont go all crazy tracking your periods and things-enjoy sex genuinly and just be present in the moment. I can’t tell you how many family and friends got pregnant the very same same month they decided to just let nature run its course :slight_smile:

My husband and I are healthy too and suffer from infertility. All I’m saying is, try for a year and let it be natural HAVE FUN. If it doesn’t work and your insurance covers it, go to a RE to make sure you and your partner are good.
I’ve suffered an etopic pregnancy and miscarriage… it can be so hard some days to remember to take care of yourself in the mist of this.

Baby dust to you!

Have your OBGYN check your hormone levels. I wasn’t making hardly any progesterone which is what feeds the baby until the placenta takes over and starts creating it’s own progesterone. My placenta never produced progesterone either so I was on supplements my entire pregnancy. Good luck!

Go see a Dr. Have them run test. If any problems or questions. They should be able to let you know. Where the problem area is. Both get cked out.

1 Like

Working out can cause miscarriages… I’d say start going less… You don’t have to stop completely but just less stress on your body especially during the first few weeks of pregnancy.

Go to your dr and see about fertility medicine. I have the same problem.

Since I have no idea about your BMI, I’m just gonna throw this out there

Sometimes women don’t have enough body fat to have regular cycles. Talk to your doctor, maybe you fall into that category?

1 Like

Sadly 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. It very well could have been a fluke. Way more common than many think. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage then I went on to have 4 successful pregnancies. I was shocked when I found out that the numbers where so high. I felt completely alone when it happened till the woman at work started talking to me. So many had miscarried and went on to have healthy babies in the future. The emotional pain is still there regardless of how common it is but keep your head up hopefully all will be fine in your next pregnancy. Good luck

Many women who try Balance say it helped them conceive!! It’s definitely worth it! It increases fertility and stabilizes your hormones! It’s also amazing for your skin and body!!

Talk to your doctor about checking your thyroid a lot of women I know who have had miscarriages or have problems conceiving their thyroid out of balance.

Having a healthy lifestyle doesn’t make you anymore likely to have or not have a miscarriage. It just happens sometimes, stop thinking and stressing over having a child and it will just happen when the time’s right.

Your OB/GYN can help you, we can’t.

I’ve heard amazing things about pre seed lubes. High percentage of conception