How to get pregnant?

Any mommy’s on here take anything to help them conceive?..I have a 17 year old and a 9 year old and been trying for years now for baby #3 :disappointed: I just want to be blessed with one more. Prayers would help also, thank you ladies!. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

I would say hormone pills and some use the remedy of eating seafood and other weird stuff

1 Like

My sister struggled for 15 years to get pregnant. After taking Clomid only 2 times shes now due in July with her son

1 Like

Second the hormone pills. When I got pregnant with my second, it had taken 2 years which I know isn’t long compared to some but they said my hormones were low and that’s why it took so long. They had to start me on hormone pills to keep me from losing my baby.

1 Like

I’ve heard both Evening Primrose oil pills and Maca pills help, especially the Maca.

1 Like

I got pregnant with my 18 month old after only one round of Clomid. Talk with your doctor about it.

1 Like

I have a nearly 18 year old and 17 month old son and 5 month old son took me over 16 years to get my boys :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Herbalife shakes with the proten you start taking the twice a day from first day of period for 15 day start having a shag from day 8 ever other day till day good luck and also start taking a baby asprin everyday and get your man on maca powder

1 Like

Try eating keto! It balances hormones and many who have had trouble conceiving do after eating this way. PM me if you’d like me to add you to a support group.

1 Like

I second keto !!! I’m 35+5 with my keto baby and cant wait to meet him plus I lost a tonne of weight and never felt healthier in my life xx

1 Like

Proper diet, exercise,reduce stress, take all meds and vitamins without fail, and temping for ov

1 Like

Prenatals and folic acid ive heard. Talk to your dr though there are all types of things and vitamins you can do to help the in the process of getting pregnant! Good luck! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

No joke we used presead for our last two

1 Like

Ive taking some herbal tea with both my boys…

1 Like

Try pre seed lube!!! I struggled to get pregnant and the first time I used it I was pregnant!! You can get it at target! Really is a miracle I would highly recommend

1 Like