How to get pregnant?

We “tried” for almost a year. Finally, i said to hell with hoping for a missed period & we just did it for fun. I propped my feet up over my head afterwards & made a joking remark about it & next thing i knew, i was pregnant

Stop trying and let it happen when God says the timing is right.
There are no tricks to it. Do you think back in the “olden days” they used a my “special” tricks? Nope, they just let it happen natural

Also, that “swimmer” is long on its way to meet his new “partner” long before you get those hips and feet elevated.

I know this may sound weird but after…put both legs in the air to hold in the swimmers for about five minutes. It worked for me(I lost the baby but I did get pregnant. Oh and only have sex during times of ovulation. It builds up more swimmers. Got that trick from my fertility doctor.
Try a little longer on your own, but if it doesn’t work out, go see a doctor (both of you) to make sure you don’t have any issues.

They have an app that tells you when your ovulating I know a lot of people thay have used it and got pregnant right away

I took over the counter prenatals and after 6 years of no baby within 2 months I was pregnant

I was using progesterone cream thinking it would help with my periods. Turns out a lot of women use it to get pregnant. I got pregnant quick and stayed pregnant. The two times I wasn’t using it and got pregnant, I miscarried. I’m not saying you won’t carry full term without it but some women need extra progesterone to get and stay pregnant.

🤦 they don’t gotta get married first not like it’s goin to magically help. .

Stop trying girl. I did and both of my kids came along.

2 Likes

Stop stressing the issue and just have fun. We tried for almost a year and as soon as we stopped trying so hard I got pregnant right away.

1 Like

Get drunk and get it on lol

3 Likes

Try keeping your his elevated. It helped me out.

After trying for a year without success I went to the Dr. He took a late cycle blood trst. While waiting for the results I took a home pregnancy test that showed positive. The Dr said there was no way according to my progesterone levels, but I was. Turns out that my body does not produce enough progesterone for pregnancy and I would have miscarried had I not started taking progesterone pills daily. He said I probably miscarried before without knowing. I say all of this to tell you that you need to see the Dr so he can do tests to see if your body needs help as in my opinion a year is enough time waiting before seeing a Dr.

Relax, enjoy it for what it is and after lift your legs in the air for a bit. Pillow under your bum lol x

2 Likes

I was told a long time ago…to go on a diet…women are more likely to get prego when they are dieting…sounds crazy I know. But 3 kids later I believe!

Having a baby is a commitment.Why not fully commit and get married? No disrespect intended.

2 Likes

Stop trying, once you take the pressure off it usually happens a lot quicker.

I’m not sure how you eat. Sounds silly but as soon as I started eating healthier I got pregnant. Both times.

Healthy eating then a drunken night of fun that’s what worked for me :grin:

7 shots of Jameson and jack and a really cozy couch.

Start taking prenatal pills now, they work wonders and then take up to 3 months after birth - no advice on how to try

Take folic acid tablets (just a vitamin ) it worked for me, my sister in law and my friend

Get married
If something goes wrong you will ar least have each other. God Bless in having a baby.

4 Likes

I used the glow app to track my periods and ovulation cycle. Good luck and try not to stress about it.

I’m with Victoria. We were trying for 5yrs using apps taking advice. We then decided we would adopt and once we did we just relaxed and had fun with each other without the worry and stress. 6wks later I was pregnant. My advice is have fun with each other and see where it goes. All the best x

1 Like

Some Jameson or Captain Morgan and a bed lol

I had a problem with getting pregnant too at first they told me there are specific times to have sex. When im ovulating. I didnt think it was going to happen but it did. Just keep it up. Dont stress on it too much. Stress can mess everything up.

Stop trying if youre to concentrated on it, ypur body is stressed out so enjoy it , do though keep track of the cycle and when you are close to ovulation start having sex every few days.

2 of my kids were planned n i got pregnant both times on the 14th day after my period stopped… I dont remember who told me thats when your most fertile but it worked for me. Good luck!

It sounds silly, but quit trying… Get it out of you head… Redirect your energy elsewhere… Good luck y’all :purple_heart:

Start taking prenatals.

This may sound silly but the trick that did it for us was after you have sex and he gets off lay on your back and put a few pillows under your lower back/hips and let it drain back into your cervix for 20 mins to a half hour! Good luck! May god bless you with your precious bundle! prayin for you!

I used my diva cup to keep the swimmers where they need to be and watched my ovulation

Just relax it will happen