How to get rid of under eye circles?

Vaseline my loves, thank me later

1 Like

I use beauty society’s eye serum! It’s helped get rid of my dark circles. Here’s my link. And I have customers testimonial page if you want to see some others amazing results!

I use a product called Neotight Eye Serum it’s so good

I sell BIOCELL because COLLAGEN WORKS
It’s an award winning product with patents no one else can touch!! Join my group
MODERE WITH CHER​:heart::heart::heart:

Rest and lots of hydration

:grin: Just Roll with it :purple_heart:

I’ve just accepted this is who I am now hahaha

4 Likes

Wear them with Pride!!!

Thank you for asking this question…

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get rid of under eye circles? - Mamas Uncut

I drink alot of water i love sleep but my eyes look like someone punched me. I’ve tried the olay cream dark circle, and another but still there.

Fillers :syringe: no amount of creams or makeup can help. Trust me. I’m in the skin field and it’s the only option if they’re bad.

1 Like

I had them bad! To the point, under my eyes were purple. I hated it! I started getting better sleep at night. Like going to bed a little earlier. And I started using cleansing facial wipes, before bed and every morning. Then I use a moisturizer right after the cleansing wipes. And it has gotten so much better! I don’t notice the purple anymore. And my skin look’s and feels Amazing! I tried using like a anti aging cream. And an anti puffiness cream. It made it worse, in my opinion. For me, a Moisturizer is definitely needed. Along with sleep and drinking more water will definitely help too! You’d be surprised!

Preparation H for the win on this one!

6 Likes

You dont as a parent have had dark circles for 3 yrs

2 Likes

Marine collagen, retinol and tons of water.

I use vitamin E cream

Have you tried Sleep? Lol

Anything with Vitamin C in it!

Hemroid cream I hear works best

1 Like

no joke preparation h.

2 Likes

Fillers. Try juvederm

Treskin’s Illuminate!

Concealer. Currently I’m using Younique brand. Also I like using eye cream at night.

Ponds has a few different creams for them and they work really well!

Sleep. Also try cold used teabags on your eyes for half an hour. Sometimes it’s just genetic.

Nothing lol, I have horrible dark circles- it’s embarrassing. but I use bare minerals well rested under eye powder concealer and it works wonders! It’s like $18 and lasts for about 6 months

I have severe dark circles around my eyes. Nothing helps except concealer. I also have tried everything. I have an iron deficiency as well so that could be why mine are so dark.

Let youre kids turn 18 :joy::woman_shrugging: i mean idk any other ways

Prep h but the suppositories use like lipstick under eye.

Use tea bags put them in hot water leave them too cool a bit then use them on your eyes brings the puffiness down

Neutrogena hydro boost and rapid wrinkle repair

I had dark under eye circles, turns out I needed sinus surgery…after surgery they were gone!