How to heal quickly after a c section?

I’m having my 2nd csection in 2 days and I know it’s not my first rodeo lol but what are some things to expect before and after surgery? And any tips for recovery?

3 Likes

Get up and walk ASAP and keep moving!

3 Likes

2nd one is so much easier

3 Likes

2nd one was a breeze compared to my first! I was super concerned about getting up and all the stuff from the first one but it was so much easier!

drink a lot milk with a pinch of cinnamon.

My recovery for the 2nd one was SUPER easy. Get up and walk asap but don’t over do it

Sounds like a pillow by your incision and I have heard of a belt type strap to hold your tummy where incision is. Pain meds probably are good if they don’t space you out. Tylenol is pointless for me. Oxy for a short time will help. Not for to long tho.

A belly band, also since you’re getting a section you’re going to have to hold your incision when you cough, sneeze, or laugh (more than a chuckle.)

Your doc and care team will give you a post discharge list of things to look out for and you can ALWAYS call L&D if you’re unsure about anything

My first I had staples and was in horrible pain. My second they used glue and I felt great. Was up moving much quicker.