How to help a child with constipation?

Lol some of yalls kids life’s must suck if yall dont give them things like frappes at 5 years old

6 Likes

That’s gonna make her hyper as hell probably. Lol. Don’t know how it’ll help with the poop situation though

1 Like

Pear or Apple juice… They will soften it… You don’t really want to give her something that will over do it…

1 Like

My kids eat so much fruit & drink so much water it’s not even funny. When this happens I usually try a greasy cheeseburger & walking or high energy playing. It usually works because a grease and then the movement gets their system actually going. Good luck mama

Warm water (rather then cold) helps get things going. You can add a teaspoon of brown sugar as well. Coffee is great, but only a last resort or your going to have a hyper but frustrated and in pain little girl.

kids shouldn’t be having coffee… that’s ridiculous…
there’s juice or other things more appropriate for a kid her age to help her…
even more water in her diet

8 Likes

Prunes always help my girl within hours. Prunes to eat, and water to drink (occasionally we mix in pedialyte).

Should have taken her to taco Bell :rofl::rofl::rofl: jk

10 Likes

That much caffeine will give any child anxiety or as you put it make them crazy

3 Likes

Dude you are like a smart women and I don’t feel so bad giving my son coffee to poop.

1 Like

Prune juice…a small can, chill, shake well, remove the tab, put in a straw and let her drink it. Worked every time for my kids when they were young

Pear juice works every time we use it.

2 Likes

Who the fuck gives a 5 (FIVE YEAR OLD) a frappe from star bucks. You could do chocolate milk or a iced Coco. But fr a frappe??

Why not just call a nurse on duty and ask…a 5 year old does not to be drinking coffee

4 Likes

Give her fiber gummies daily that’s what my 5 year olds dr.told us…she has irritable bowel syndrome…

Sugar free candy. Works like a charm.

Fiber 1 bars, a happy meal, or even apple juice.!

Lmao. Yall tripping bout a frappe but yall give ur kids juice like its any different :rofl::rofl::rofl: wait til u actually have one urself. U guys in for a rude awakening

8 Likes

Under ways to treat constipation in children…

…kids shouldnt have coffee. Especially Frapps. They are over loaded with high amounts of sugar and caffine and who knows what else. Giving that much to a 5 yr old (even just a small sized) will make them feel horrible. A tiny bit of pure coffee is one thing (like maybe an ounce)…but not a frapp. We dont even do juice because of how much sugar is in it. My kids dont even ask or want it.
-water is what is needed. To flush out her system. Try raisin bran cerial, or bran muffins. Prunes, pure pear juice (just a little). She needs water and fiber basically. That will help her poop. She will feel so much better too. Hope it gets better soon. Its a yucky feeling.

Olive oil and or prune juice, even pineapple juice can help with that

Wtf give her orange juice why would you give her coffee you’re setting yourself up lol

My 6 yr old grabs my husband’s monster and red bull!! It’s not like it’s an everyday thing for her child to drink coffee… Even if it were…it’s her child…haters calm your tits… good grief

2 Likes

Why. In the hell would you give a 5 yr old a frappe…

For constipation just give her pineapple juice and plenty of drinks. And as far as the frappe is concerned she should be fine. As long as they don’t have those types of drinks all of the time, then they are okay hun. It may make her a little bit hyper from the sugar and caffeine but she will be fine xxx

1 Like

Apple juice is a great “mover” also. My grown kids still use it.

Get prunes and tell her they are candy

Apple juice heated up