How to increase milk supply?

Just curious. Has any mommas milk dried up and have been able to restart producing milk? In other words I want to retry to breast feed but my milk is dried up any way to boost it back up?

3 Likes

Stimulation. You just nurse and nurse and eat and eat lol

2 Likes

It’s completely possible! Frequent nursing and pumping, lactation cookies, and LOTS of water

Look up power pumping

Blue Gatorade and Quality CBD Oil (has natural Cannabinoids that adds a boost to the ones naturally produced in the body) DM for more if you’re interested in the details!

1 Like

I have thought about it too. It is possible, women nurse adopted babies all the time! The baby’s saliva and the nipple stimulation will cause you to lactate.

2 Likes

Its actually a thing! Women who didnt even have a baby can produce milk. I believe the process is pumping every 2 hours for 10 minutes and over time youll start producing!

Fenugreek it is a herb all natural you can get it at GNC health food stores. It actually can cause a men to lactate. Good luck mom don’t give up.

Fenugreek is really a hit or miss. For some women it actually dries up your supply rather than boosting it.