How to keep up with housework?

Wear the baby holder & work away.

1 Like

This won’t get popular votes but I let mine cry a few mins if I KNEW they weren’t hungry, hurt, or needed a change. You have to get stuff done and they can learn to self sooth until you can get to her. But your husband can pitch in when he’s home as well. Its his house and baby too. Some husbands don’t understand that a moms work never ends

Put your foot down and tell your hubby if he doesn’t like how the house looks then find a better house or help clean .

2 Likes

You have work long hour days as well by going to college and tending to a baby that always demands being held otherwise crying. So my advice, if it bothers him that much he can either get off his ass and do it or tend to the baby while you do it. If he can do neither just because he works long hours then maybe he should’ve thought about that before becoming a parent :woman_shrugging:

Uh tell your husband that he can help. Lol. If you’re in school which is basically work & you manage to do all that, why can’t he on his day off? You have a million jobs. Sounds like he only has one. :woman_shrugging:t2:
Otherwise sounds like baby wearing is the only way to overcome that issue.

Wear her while you are cleaning and keep her in a bouncer or swing while you’re doing school work. Put on some baby Einstein or my baby can read so she can be entertained and learn too.

1 Like

My daughter is 1, she did the same thing and then I let her clean with me, she push the broom around the floor, she will use a clean cloth with nothing on it and walk around wiping stuff off. In her mind she is helping and it makes her happy.