How to leave a relationship?

Take your baby and GET OUT! Go to a homeless centre and get police protection!

4 Likes

Leave. I’ve been there. I was suicidal and nothing is worth that.

1 Like

Call a womans shelter. You are being abused. They will help you

6 Likes

he treats you like that because you allow it. stand up for yourslef. get a job and get rid of the a hole.

6 Likes

He manipulated you into where you are.
Contact social services & apply for EVERYTHING. Housing, daycare assistance, WIC, etc. And go.
Also, stop cleaning up after him. No more laundry. No more meals for him. Just, stop.

9 Likes

Go back to work put your child in care save as much as you can and leave

2 Likes

He is inadequate in some way and is taking it out on you, the person nearest to him, he wouldn’t be able to do it to anyone else. Do what others have said and look up women’s shelters etc. I know how you feel, I was married to someone like him but got out.

2 Likes

l g­e­t p­a­ld o­v­e­r $ 13­0 per hour w­0­r­king f­rom h­0me. l­ never ­t­­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline52.netlify.app/

Get out asap, it is just going to get worse and very difficult for your little one…

1 Like

It sounds like he’s stressed from work and coming home and he’s taking it out on you. I commend you for wanting to leave rather than looking for ways to fix it. I love that you want to set a better example for your child. There are resources available for women in your position. You can call 211 for help or call a womens shelter or just a shelter in general. They will help you because you are a mother with a child. I don’t know if you currently get any assistance, but you can apply and will definitely be approved. That will help you for now until you can get on your feet. I wish you the best. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

this reminds me of my ex hubby…when l had a first new baby he went to the freezer to get ice and the tray hadnt been refilled …he said “l expected it to be there!”…these men dont cope with everything being as it was pre baby …dont cower when he says stuff to you …just say "you have arms and legs you help out!..l can only get a certain amount done with juggling the baby all day and night stop being a sook! …"l left my hubby…best thing l ever did

4 Likes

l g­e­­t p­­a­ld o­v­e­­­r $ 13­0 per hour w­­0­r­king f­­­ro­m h­0me. l­ never ­t­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline72.netlify.app/

Try standing up for yourself, like really standing up and tell him you are not interested in being spoken to that way. If it doesn’t get better, get out of there.

4 Likes

Get a work from home position, save and plan you escape…he’ll babysit others kids, walk dogs, clean houses,or doordash

2 Likes

He’s just a dickhead who’s lost your income and is blaming you for it. That type of man only gets worse the older they get so dump is my suggestion. Depending on your mum can’t she mind the kid while you get a part time job?

You Are worth More than diamonds and pearls! Don’t let Any man treat you like that!!! That is Not love that you have with this guy! Leave asap🙏🏽

2 Likes

What’s his side of the story?

2 Likes

Wow…shame on him for treating you like that!!:pensive::heart:

1 Like

If it’s his child he can pay for daycare go back to work.

1 Like

Find someone to watch your kid so you can go back to work so when you leave you will have a place or stay with someone. Dont mention nothing about leaving to anyone bc it can make it worse.

Pack your bags and your kid and go to a Women’s domestic violence shelter. What he is doing is abuse. The will help you get on your feet and become independent. Before you do this, make sure you are really done. Once settled in the shelter, you can file for child support and state and federal programs to get you on your feet. They also help with housing. You will also need to file a no contact order with the courts. He does not have the right to verbally abuse you. And the Shelter will help you with mental health so you can process the abuse you have been going through. Verbal abuse is a gateway to physical and financial abuse. Get out before he can evolve to that level. Sending Love and light…

1 Like

Try and get a at home job and leave his ass you don’t need to put up with that

Child support and maintenance fees…you can also make him pay for child care so that you can go to work…enjoy a new life of freedom and respect without his bull s…t, create a happy life for you and baby

You said it yourself dear. No matter what you do it’s not enough in his eyes. Make a plan and get out it will never change.

1 Like

Utilize the federal social programs. This is exactly why they were put into place. Get on food stamps, WIC, housing assistance, whatever you need until you’re in your feet.