How to lose weight?

:exclamation:remember our rules; no selling your products on this page​:exclamation:

I’m almost 5 months postpartum & I have about 10 more pounds to lose. Do any of you lovely ladies have any tips on losing weight quickly? Thanks In advance :heartpulse:

Change your eating habits. No carbs, sugar, dairy. What you put in is most important if you’re looking for quick healthy results.

1 Like

Cut out any and all pop and drink mainly water only! Get rid of junks and sweets! Find time to exercise some even just a little helps! I do the head shoulder knees and toes thing to make my kids laugh! Little baby bum has a version where it start slow and then gets faster and faster!

3 Likes

That last 10 is the hardest. Took me like 6 months lol.
I didn’t do anything different, just came off after a few months.
Carbs and sugar are the devil. Drink water and tea and lay off the breads and sugars!

1 Like

I used exogenous ketones for awhile. It helped me out with some stubborn belly fat that wouldn’t go away and with junk cravings.

1 Like

Apple cider vinegar! Take a shot with line juice and cayenne pepper twice a day. ( Make sure you’re taking care of your teeth though, because ACV is harsh enamel)

Eat 3 strict meals with a cardio workout.

1 Like

Intermittent fasting and exercise. Also cut out your sugars.

1 Like

Weight lifting. Mother of 4 and never worked out a day in my life until I had my last baby girl. I look and feel better more than I ever have in my life. I don’t do cardio and make sure my protein intake is high. Losing weight is great but if you don’t have muscle to fill everything in its just pointless. We all wanna look tight and fit, right?

1 Like

Maybe look into the keto diet, good for temporary diet changes and weightloss

1 Like

I stopped drinking soda and eating fast food and lost 5lbs in a couple weeks. Haven’t had a soda in 4mo now.
I also do 100 sets of quick squats and 50 sets of sumo squats a day (20 quick at a time and 10 sumo at a time, throughout the day)

1 Like

Take some digestive enzymes along with healthy eating & exercise

1 Like

I’m not selling products !!! But I used thermo fight pills and body wraps from it works! Again I do not sell I am simply saying what I used!