How to potty train girls?

Wait. Time her to see a pattern. If it’s not a regular then wait till she is ready
Winter is easier. House bound

Every child is different but I tried potty training my oldest daughter at 18 months and it completely backfired all it did was stress both of us out so I’d suggest waiting until she’s 2

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to potty train girls?

Following I need help too

I just took my daughter every 15 to 20 minutes and sat her on the potty. If she peed or pooped she gotta a sticker or fruit loop lol she loved those. Just stay consistent with it. Also, I put her in panties while doing it instead of a diaper.

5 Likes

No diapers or pull ups a few accidents and they’re over it (usually) I also used dum dum suckers and rewarded my granddaughter.

1 Like

My dad scared it out of me…had me just sitting on the toilet and just popped out of nowhere and aaahhhhh! I cried, it worked and I got a snack

1 Like

3 is a little early in my opinion but it’s great that your trying now. Be consistent and she will be ready when she is ready. Both my kids were 4-5 when fully potty trained. Don’t force her and give rewards when she does go. I remember that age and wanting them to “be ready” but it was only because I was pushing them to grow up faster and be more independent. Just remember to enjoy these years because they go by so fast and before you know it, you have a teenager who thinks they know everything! :blush:

Following as well!!!

There is no point unless she is showing interest. I tried for a month and my 3 year old was so stubborn and refused. I finally gave up and then she decided she was ready! It was so easy once she was ready (she was even night trained when she decided she was ready)

5 Likes

I took my oldest (3 when finally potty trained) to the store to pick out her new big girl undies. I made a chart and when she peed she got 1 sticker, poopec she got 2. We went to the potty every 30 min or so. If she went potty she got to put her stickers on her poster. When she got certain amount of stickers she got to pick out a toy. Didn’t take too long

5 Likes

Being the dad i trained my little girl wen she was 3…no diaper there gona b accidents dnt get upset. Pt a panty on for her and every half n hour tk her to the toilet do not show frustration give her a reward everytime she goes to the toilet

2 Likes

I honestly would just ask my daughter if she wanted to use the potty and she kept saying no until one day she said yes. She sat on it and didn’t do anything but I praised her for sitting on it. Then once she showed more interest we spent one day with no bottoms on at home and had one potty in the bathroom and one in the living room. I got a sticker chart with stickers from the dollar store. She got to pick a prize out of the surprise box after 3 Pees and 1 poop. She also got little chocolates or candy too. She honestly learned within 3 days for days and nights. She has had a few accidents hear or there but she is doing great. Getting her to wipe herself is the part I’m struggling with. They will do it when they are ready, don’t stress. I also used potty books and videos of peppa and george

You have to plan on staying home a few days while training because you need to make sure the potty they are using is comfortable for them …yes and the sticker chart is amazing …they love being praised and excited over…no diapers…picking out the underwear is fun too … and if an accident is made don’t get upset …it’s going to happen …good luck to you.

1 Like

Try again soon as winters here. Our pediatrician told me there too busy in the summer n very distracted. It worked.

1 Like

Take her to the bathroom every 15 to 20 mins. Buy her training undies. Don’t use pull ups in the day time. Give her a reward when she goes. And I always found it easier with the potty see that goes on the toilet.

Cute panties instead of diapers.

Did the sockets everyone she just tried it encourages them. Just don’t pressure them they will do it on their own ting

Pushing won’t help. Encouraging her to be a big girl will.

Make it fun. Do a reward chart etc

1 Like

I sat my daughters potty in the lounge… anytime she attempted a reward and if she actually went we made a huge deal lol

1 Like

Are you using a potty? I was struggling with my son to use the potty, he wouldn’t have a bar of it. I recently brought one of the step ladder type of toilet seats which has made a huge difference to use the toilet instead of potty. & maybe get some stickers and do up a chart so every time she’s gone to the toilet she gets a sticker to put on.

if she has no interest then stop trying and wait until she is interested. doesn’t sound like she’s ready.

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14521… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SuperIncome1320.pages.dev/

Put her in panties and take her every 30 minutes. Tell her we go potty on this potty not in our pants.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to potty train girls? - Mamas Uncut

following… tried EVERYTHING. grey hairs are coming in strong

Sticker charts
They love them. Home made go with the standard gold star then big stickers on no 2s and rewards. My girls absolutely loved this.

Wait until she decides she’s ready and wants to sit on the toilet herself…
There’s really no such thing as “potty training”… They will go when they feel ready and confident…
You could show her where the toilet is and casually tell her it’s there if she ever wants to try it but don’t pressure her… Let her watch you when you go to the toilet…
I never “trained” any of my kids… They don’t need to be “trained”… Babies are born with the ability to recognize when they pee and poop and they let you know when they need to be changed because it’s completely natural that they don’t want to sit in their own waste… Once she feels comfortable and confident enough within herself she’ll let you know…

Following, needs to happen :sweat_smile:

less than a week? stop rushing. stop putting pressure on her.

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14367… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SuperIncome1472.pages.dev/

Stop pushing. She will potty train herself when ready. So leave it be.

Three is plenty old. I’d start pushing it. Tell her she’s a big girl now and buy her big girl panties. No more pull ups. (except overnight). Help her change herself when she wets them. Praise her for being a big girl. Most kids don’t like that feeling of being in wet clothes.

4 Likes

Buy a small toilet when u go potty have her sit even if she doesn’t do anything

Wait until she’s ready and expect accidents no toddler is ready or perfect straight away

To get her excited, take her shopping. Let her pick out her own underwear. I’d also let her pick out a dress or skirt too. After that, have her pick out some stickers. The next day when she wakes up, put her underwear on, along with the dress or skirt she picked out. Every 20 minutes throughout the day, tell her, it’s time to try on the potty. It’s important not to ask, because your presenting her with the option to say no. Whenever she tries, give her a sticker. If she goes, let her pick out the sticker she wants, cheer for her, and maybe give her a special snack. You have to be consistent. You’re going to have to stay home for a few days at the least. Make sure you dress her in clothes that are easy for her to pull down. If she has an accident, just change her outfit and clean it up. No big deal. Only use diapers for nap time and overnight. I used this method with my son at 2.5 years old and he was trained in less than a week. I also used this method when I worked in childcare with several kids.

3 Likes

My son absolutely would not potty train until he was closer to 4. And when he decided to, he just did it. No accidents, no wet underwear, no nighttime bed changes. None of it.

1 Like

My daughter wanted new peppa pig sheets for her bed. I told her that she had to start using the potty before I could buy them because peppa would be upset if she got peed on. That was all it took

4 Likes

Try taking her with you when you go.

1 Like

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later, God bless this wonderful opportunity, I never knew it was possible to be earning massively from Bitcoin Mr. Joshua Bunker :balloon::revolving_hearts::pray: is the best when it comes to Bitcoin because this opportunity I share with you can change your life forever and I’m proud to have him as my trading account manager. I now earn more than my paycheck on weekly basis :champagne::tada::christmas_tree::rose::gift_heart::moneybag::money_with_wings:

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Try potty stickers. Where the sticker changes color when they pee on it.

I did treats and then she got something when she was fully trained, something she really wanted. It does take time. Stick her on there when she think she has to go but you might have to wait until something just clicks with them.

We took alittle portable potty and put it out for her. We then took her pants off and let her run around naked. We continously had her sit on the potty. After she would go We gave her m&ms. She was potty trained in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Sticker chart! Go to the dollar store, buy a bunch of little toys, puzzles, books, wrap them, put them in a bag. They get a sticker when they go. Every 5 stickers they pick a wrapped toy. Started working immediately for ours

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 m0nths was for $14669… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob108.pages.dev

Consider using a pyramid chart of stickers. Make it big enough to see from a distance. Put on top a prize. Something awesome. It can be sox w/favorite character, a candy bar, DVD, something that is special to her. Start with small pyramid 3,2,1 blocks. Then increase number of blocks each time chart is filled. Add a desktop bell she rings when she successfully uses potty. And you blow one of those party noise makers. Have fun with this!! No scolding for ‘accidents’. Only sad face by you. Pouty face is good. A fake tear or Little fake cry. Most kids Want to please Parent.

Take her potty with you everytime you go and when she does it one her own, make a HUGE DEAL ABOUT IT! Dance, sing, clap whatever you need to do, but make it a big deal even when you go and not her.

1 Like

Take her turn her backwards and give her an expo marker…she will go without even knowing. Works with boys and girls.

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

Following my girls as stubborn as a bull when it comes to potty training :grimacing:

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

amount and I can’t believe I’m becoming rich in just 5 days of trading I thought this trading and forex things was a fake but you showed me the way, I wish there are more of you in this world would be a better place thank you ma’am Olgusya Gribova
You can contact her by clicking on the name below
:point_down::point_down:

Put her in underwear. No diapers or pull ups unless overnight. Dress her in clothes that are easy for her to pull down, or up. Like skirts or dresses. Every 20 minutes, tell her it’s time to go potty. Make sure you tell, not ask. If you ask, you’re giving her the option to say no. Make sure you have stickers, gummies, lollipops, or whatever you plan on using as a reward system on hand and visible to her. Just keep them out of reach that way she has to earn them. Cheer for her when she tries, celebrate when she goes. Make it a huge party if you have to. Consistancy is key. You’ll have to do this for several days, but trust me, it works. There will be accidents, no big deal. Just clean them up and move on. Good luck

l Get paid over $119 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16511 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://SuperIncome1612.pages.dev/

So for my daughter we had to put her actual panties. So when she used the bathroom on herself she would feel it instantly. She had a few accidents but she hates being wet. So this worked for us. In one weekend she was mostly potty trained. The daycare takes her and puts her on the potty every 2 hours or so along with what we had done over the weekend. She wears pulls up for nap and night time and we are still working on her pooping in the potty but going on a few months and she knows right away when she needs to go.

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

There is so much to it momma. It’s not a matter of her doing it. She has to learn to recognize the urge, develop the muscle control to hold it, learn the timing so she doesn’t wait too long and not make it. Be patient, she’s not trying to disappoint you. Also, pull ups delay the process. Get her princess panties and spend a weekend at home. Peeing down her leg a few times will make her aware of the muscle. You’ll both get it. It takes time

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

I had my kids potty trained by 2 yrs old. I first started with day time. When no problems then did night time. Thankfully back in the 70’s there was no AC, so if they did pee, they were dry the next morning. They slept 12 grs at night. With my grandson his mom also started him by 2 yrs old. I promised super heroes underwear when he stayed dry for me. Same with my granddaughter. Her favorite princess underwear when she used the potty . It worked :grinning:

Honestly I never believed I would ever earn from bitcoin investment until I met Mrs matryona she helped me gained financial freedom and free me from debts, so I am doing her a favour by referring others to her… thank you Olgusya.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to potty train girls?

Try putting her in underwear anyways or the no pants method if you have that type of privacy in your home. Children don’t usually enjoy wet underwear. If you are worried about accidents, it’s still summer. Try outside lol.

2 Likes

She’ll let you know when she’s ready.:heart: My 3 yr old just barely got fully potty trained 2 weeks ago. Her 4th birthday is in 2 wks.
I took her to the bathroom with me when I had to go and had her sit on her potty, I set 15-30min so when those went off I would ask if she needed to go potty. Also she outgrew her diaper and said her toddler underwear was more comfy. Also remind her “It’s okay if you have accidents, still let me know so I can clean you up and we can clean the mess together”. When accidents happen, kids get scared & try and hide it.:heart: Praise really really does help :heart::cherry_blossom:

Honestly I was worried about my son. I heard of the book “Oh Crap! Potty Training” and purchased it and it was honestly the best purchase I’ve ever made! By reading the book and following the steps, my son was fully day trained in 3 days.
With it being summer when I started potty training him, it was super great. We spent 3 days outside in the backyard with him running around with just a t-shirt on and we brought his potty outside with us.
Her book was extremely helpful.

2 Likes

Diaper/pull up wet feels completely different. Try panties. My daughter got 2 m&ms for going pee and 4 for poopies. Make it a huge deal she went in the big pottty!!

2 Likes

My daughters were the same way just not interested. It’s a lot easier when they want to do it. Try reading her some potty books, letting her pick underwear and hyping it up and then see if maybe she’s more interested.

1 Like

A friend once told me that where he grew up it was cold in the winters. When it came time to potty train his mom put his sisters and him in “silky” type panties. When they got wet the panties would be cold.

1 Like

I work in childcare & to help with potty training I also recommend not putting on a diaper or pull-up, use underwear & panties. it will be more physically uncomfortable/noticeable for the toddler to have soiled undies than a diaper/pull-up that absorbs it for the most part. This is more likely to entice them to use the potty/toilet :toilet:

1 Like

Naked. Set an alarm for every 15-20 min. Have her get on the potty every time the alarm goes off

My granddaughter is the same just refuses to use the toilet

1 Like

if she has no interest then she isn’t ready. i didn’t start with my son until he was past three because there wasn’t any point doing it before he showed interest, we’re still potty training and it’s been around six months, don’t rush it.

We used the actual toilet for potty training my son as he was the exact same way, but we did treats as a reward for when he went both pee and poop but since we moved he’s gone completely backwards :woozy_face: so good luck

I’ve used sticker chart for “great job done”. A ND big girl panties

My sons 3 won’t poop on it

my daughter turned 3 in dec and literally decided 2 months ago she was gonna use the potty and has been fully trained since

she will do it when shes ready

My husband told our daughter “you’re not going to see nanny until you learn to use the toilet!” She was trained in an hour. She loves her nanny

my son wasn’t until four months after he turned 3. i waited until he was ready then one day he said “i gotta pee” & been peeing in the potty ever since

She’ll want to eventually. Don’t rush it. My daughter was almost 4 when she finally did it. I thought she never would. But one day she just decided to go on the potty. She never had accidents or anything. She’ll let you know when she’s ready

She’s not ready. All mine started between 3-4 and within days they were fully trained, no issues. So easy. It really does help when you wait until they’re ready.

2 Likes

Nothing you can do if she’s not ready.

2 Likes

Let her do it on her time. My daughter just turned 4 and we are just now potty training.

You said it, she has no interest. Don’t push it

1 Like

Have her start watching potty videos and songs on youtube
Introduce it to her, teach her stuffies how to potty, sing the songs with her.
I’m doing it right now and it’s going well

1 Like

She’ll do it when’s she’s ready. I tried starting my oldest just after she turned 3 and we tried and tried and she didn’t fully train till she was 4.5. I even sent her to prekindergarten not being fully trained and seeing others fully trained seemed to help. She started school in October and by November she was fully trained. She’s 5 now and we still put her in pull-ups at night but most nights she stays dry.

Panties. Restroom every 20min. Rewards(from $1 tree😉)

2 Likes

I got my daughter a pretty pair of panties. She didn’t want to mess them up or clean up her mess… she learned quickly after she had to clean herself up .

1 Like

I took my daughter picked out underwear and took pull ups away had a potty in my living room and a potty in my car it took maybe a week for her to fully get it but after that she was trained except for night that’s a different store I let my kids night train at thier own pace

Save yourself a lot of trouble and wait till she’s ready. Once her nappy is dry for long periods is the time to start . Theres no golden age to try …every child is different

2 Likes

Wait until she is ready.

3 Likes

They do it on their own time. I tried but my daughter didn’t do it till she was ready. I bought her some big girl undies with padding in it (Amazon) so if she peed it wasnt too bad. I feel that taking her out of diapers/pull ups was a lot less confusing for her and made her understand underwear weren’t to pee in. It took a few times of her going in her undies to try the toilet and now she tells me every single time. Same with poop. Wouldn’t go and then one day she told me she had to and went and now she does all the time. You can’t force it, gotta just be patient :woman_shrugging:t3: she’s 3 as well.

That’s normal. Sometimes they aren’t ready until closer to four years old or four years and a couple of months. You’ll see the signs when she’s ready.

1 Like