How to tell your family your expecting baby number 4?

Any ideas . im scared , nervous , excited and happy .

16 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to tell your family your expecting baby number 4? - Mamas Uncut

For our fourth child, we used personalized coke bottles. The 6th coke had ā€œcoming soonā€ on it. Took a pic of them all lined up and let people realize what was happening.

1 Like

I just sent everyone a pic of the pregnancy test. Its my second but i have 2 step sons too so ultimately number 4. Everyone kinda knew i was late anyways lol

For my third(actually Iā€™ll be having him this coming Monday!) I got my significant other a simple card that said ā€œCongratsā€ on the front and wrote ā€œYou did it again daddyā€ on the inside.

I told my family I got him a gag gift so theyā€™d all be around to watch him open it. Weā€™re big on jokes in my family so they thought it was just another practical joke.

I gave him a gift bag, and told him it was a just because gift and that he had to read the card out loud to everyone.

It went over pretty well lol.

2 Likes

With my 4th I posted a picture of my test with the caption ā€œIā€™m getting too old for this sh*tā€ lol

15 Likes

I hope someday Iā€™ll have a fourth child, but my third one was just born XD I donā€™t need two kids in diapers. But Iā€™m scared that if I do have a fourth child, Iā€™d get bitched at because my family thinks I wonā€™t even be able to take care of the kids I haveā€¦ My family is being very negative at the ideal of a fourth child for me, and it actually hurts me on the insideā€¦ So idk ā€¦

My last baby is 8 months old and I got pregnant with #4 literally 6 weeks pp. So they Will be very close in age obviously. I was just kinda like ā€œWell looks like (babyā€™s name) is gonna be a big brother, surpriseā€ :woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m on baby number 5, probably not gonna tell anyonešŸ˜… just gonna pop up with another baby (probably a girl toošŸ¤£)

6 Likes

With my 4th,I just told everyone.If Iā€™m pregnant now(baby number 5)Iā€™m just gonna pop up with a baby.Lol.We should be out of the state we are in before anyone notices

I texted my mom a picture of the positive tests (and then did 3 more later that day lmao) and said wellp a other one due in January 2022 right around my toddlers birthday. (Whom will be 3 in January) I also have a 12, 10. (All 4 are girls) now I just bought a shirt for my toddler that said oh for foxes shakes Iā€™m gonna be a big Sister for internet world/everyone else. The dad of my toddler and unborn I just showed him my test when I got home from work (I work 3rds and he does 1st so I took one at work and said I knew it) ā€¦

2 Likes

This was our 4th pregnancy announcement. And Iā€™ll post my 5th pregnancy announcement

5 Likes

5th pregnancy announcement

4 Likes

We got q cake and had baby (last name) coming 2022 put a puc of the ultrasound and just set it out they got the memo. Remember not everyone may be excited at first. Just make sure you go in prepared for that

At child 4ā€¦? Pick up the phone and tell them.

I mean what cam they say? Your an adult as long you take care of them.
Congrats

1 Like

They going to pay your bills or feed your children ?
Honestly the decision to have another child only concerns you and your partner. Just tell them
Congratulations :tada:

I just dont tell anyone when im pregnant anymore. Lol

3 Likes

Ad long as ur not on welfare it shouldnā€™t matter what they think

3 Likes

I mean why are you scared? This should be a joyous occasion.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m pregnant , and smile :grin:

Unless youā€™re living with anybody whoā€™s supporting you guys itā€™s nobodyā€™s business to be afraid about

6 Likes

Just tell them
Itā€™s your babyā€¦why would it matter what your family thinks?

1 Like

Dont just enjoy it for a bit then tell them

1 Like

Enjoy your pregnancy and donā€™t worry what anyone else thinks. I have 5 and still get told Iā€™m crazy but I wouldnā€™t change a thing.

1 Like

I just told my family my husband and I are expecting our 4th baby next year. Itā€™s an unexpected but happy thing. And it went well lol

Hide your pregnancy and then just show up with #4 at a family function.

7 Likes

I just send a text or call or wait till I got asked if Iā€™m gaining weight or leave it as suprise. Iā€™ve been able to make it to 8mo without people knowing :joy::joy::joy:ā€¦#mommie07

1 Like

Iā€™m pregnant, pass the turnips.

A new year with a 4th blessing! (New year announcement)

Hahaha I had my 3rd sit on my lap while I told my mom so she couldnā€™t hit me :rofl::joy::rofl: Iā€™m at 8 nowā€¦5 bio 3 step.

5 Likes

Pictures usually has great ideas

I was so scared to tell my family about baby number 4 but we decided it was the last one so I made a cute vest saying ā€˜no really, this is the last one - coming April 2022ā€‹:heart::heart::heart:ā€™ I just showed them the vest & scanā€‹:rofl: we didnā€™t get happy responses right away but with time everyone is fine and is now picking out names they like. (We didnā€™t tell until 20 weeks) good luck xxx

2 Likes

Unless your family supports you and takes care of your children and a 4th would be a burden to them, you simply say ā€œhey, baby number 4 is on the wayā€ because how many children you have is none of anyones business but your own! Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

The same way you told them the last 3 times.

2 Likes