How to wean a toddler?

Tips for weaning a particularly stubborn toddler? He’s 21 months and would still nurse like a newborn if I let him. We have daytime pretty much taken care of, but night time is a disaster.

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/how-to-wean-a-toddler/20394

Natural weaning occurs between two and seven years of age. I would continue to let him have his nighttime feeds

3 Likes

There’s your problem your letting him during the day cut it off altogether get him on proper milk or cow and gate if you are in the UK

2 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 20399 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless
Chk This—>> https://DollarProfits178.pages.dev/

He will naturally do it on his own.
I always offer water at night time, and will try other ways to soothe my child back to sleep. But with my youngest, nursing was always easiest.

2 Likes

We dropped all day time feeds, then naps and then one night I told him booby was broken. He was 2.5

1 Like

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

1 Like

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

With the fact that you’re true to your word, God will continue to bless you for not hiding anything from me. I invested and withdrew on the supposed date without paying a fee, you’re the best Redirecting...

1 Like

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

1 Like

Everyone keeps talking about your diligence and honesty I must say this that you are the best of all, thank you for transforming my life. I don’t need a lot of words to prove that you are the real deal, because I’ve seen it all. All thanks to you and may God bless you Redirecting...

2 Likes

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

1 Like

Happiness is achieved when your aims in life are determined. Still doubting the efficiency of my words? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you can obtain for yourself. I’m happy at last i have found a company I am making cool withdrawal from. Redirecting...