How would you feel about this?

Does he see ho child outside of wanting to take him on vacation? If he does on a regular basis? Honestly, the issue of child support is an issue between YOU AND YOUR EX NOT THE CHILD. Don’t be that parent that deprives a child of time and making memories with their dad cause of stupid money…

3 Likes

If he can afford a vacation then you best believe he can afford child support and I wouldn’t let my baby daddy take my kid on any vacation if he hasn’t paid child support. He’s trippin.
Just sayin. Good luck momma❤

1 Like

You shouldn’t stop your child from spending time with their father just because you havent got CS. Be happy the father wants to spend time with his child.

2 Likes

It’s all about the money to some people

3 Likes

My dad never paid his child support and my mother never kept him from seeing me. She always made it work somehow.

1 Like

bye kids :woman_shrugging::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Don’t ever let money stand in the way of your child spending time with his father when the father wants to spend time with the child. That’s horrible.

5 Likes

problem is, he hasn’t paid his child support.

1 Like

Of he is involved and sees child regularly then ya vacation with dad sounds great. Who cares about child support. A good relationship with both parents is worth more then a couple bucks a month.

6 Likes

Is someone else paying for this vacation? His parents maybe? Family vacation on the father’s side? Like many others have said, if he has a relationship with his son, let him go. Why would you even think of not letting your son go if they have a good relationship? Now, if it’s the opposite and he never sees him, etc. Yeah, that might be an issue. Definitely need more information here.

1 Like

if its only over money but does stay consistent in the kids life then yes you should let him. if not consistent thats another story

2 Likes

If there have been issues of violence or threats definitely not​:unamused::pray:

Why not? Children are not pawns.

5 Likes

Have funnnnnn son :wave:t3:

2 Likes

You will never regret letting your son be with his Dad.

3 Likes

Me wishing I had the financial support I am entitled too would not prevent me from allowing my child to enjoy the things I wish I could provide myself, in any circumstance. I’ve pretty much accepted the only support I will get with my oldest child is when his guilt kicks in on Christmas and at this point, I’m just happy my kid gets a good Christmas. It sucks and I’m sorry but definitely don’t make the kid miss out to teach them a lesson, they’ll likely go anyway and the only one losing out is the kid.

Would you rather ya child have memories w their father or you have a little extra money this month? Don’t be selfish

1 Like

Let them go with dad. My kids dad doesn’t support them financially at all. He still gets them when he wants them. Unless, I have prior plans. Even then, I’ve changed them. It’s about the KID(S).

3 Likes

If he’s consistently in his life then why would you deny your child that time and memory with his father…

Why punish your son just because his dad isn’t doing what he’s suppose to??

No way, if he don’t give child support how is he that child life, :thinking: he has no money can’t give the child the time of day.

1 Like

Visitation which includes vacation has nothing to do with child support. You can’t legally block visitation due to unpaid child support and you should be ashamed of yourself for even considering it. You don’t even know if the father is paying for the vacation.

It depends on the situation between the father an child… Everyone has their own opinion and only you know what’s best for your children and yourself

Child support & quality time with their dad are separate things… too many parents use their kids as weapons for financial gain & do not take the feelings of the children into account… fight for child support but do not limit your child’s time with their dad, it’s not fair on the children!

1 Like

I pay mine and still don’t get to see my daughter it’s not fair

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How would you feel about this? - Mamas Uncut

Yeah no healing from that

4 Likes

He’s already showing red flags. Run girl. :triangular_flag_on_post:

13 Likes

You said a new relationship, but not how new, don’t waste your time throw him back to her…unless your that desperate for a man…he’s already a liar…

10 Likes

Liar liar pants on fire…let this girl put out his pants

4 Likes

Throw out the whole man child, start over with someone else

8 Likes

Kick him to the curb…hes not worth the effort and time you’d have to put in to a relationship with him! You could never trust a man like that!

4 Likes

If that’s new, imagine the secrets afew years down the line… Get out now and save urself the heartache. I ignored all those signs and 7 years later im left alone with 3 kids after he had an affair for a year and hid a second life behind my back for nearly 3… Run…

6 Likes

You’ve discovered who he is. He is not the one.

10 Likes

Well the girl obviously is a friend cuz he’s talking about you to her so it’s not like you’re a secret but the other stuff seems to be flag Worthy

3 Likes

Maybe hes using you to make her jealous and trying to win her back.

7 Likes

I would feel humiliated and belittled and be wondering does he even like me? So many questions that wouldn’t have acceptable answers. You need to ask yourself where your boundaries are and how much you are willing to put up with. Lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect. Choose yourself mama. Always choose yourself. Fuck that.

Walk. This guy has no respect and if you see it at the beginning then it’s only going to get worse.

6 Likes

Bye byeeeee….this will just continue and you will get hurt in the end :confused:

5 Likes

So many red flags. Run from that situation.

3 Likes

Girl run. Don’t invest any more of yourself into this relationship. He’s already shown you he is a liar and now he’s crossing boundaries. Don’t stick around long enough for him to learn to cover his tracks. Consider yourself lucky you discovered these things early on.

2 Likes

Serious red flag!! He won’t change… if he lies when he really had no reason too… then get rid…
he is definitely not one u can trust…
if u carry on with that relationship u will only have urself to blame when he totally destroys u with his lying etc…

2 Likes

He has shown you who he is… RUN

2 Likes

Bin him now once a liar always a liar and it would escalate not worth it

2 Likes

He had friends before you he will have friends after you, as far as the strip club lighten up magic Mike I am sure he is not let him do stupid stuff and relax however if you come home and he is in bed with someone then you got problems or in my case he was in my barn beastiality is definitely not for me anyway good luck and remember if the red flags pile to far up only you can blame yourself for staying

Strip clubs aren’t red flags

Girl bye :wave:; he’s not over her and as it looks like you’re the other woman keeping them apart. Walk away now and save yourself years of trauma and tears. Choose you.

7 Likes

Not worth the tears, he. Is and out and out liar you have already caught him out so I wouldn’t waste your time, go now before you invest anymore it will never work and you will only end up hurt

4 Likes

Any lies with me would be a no go. Get out now and find a real man not a boy x

5 Likes

He betrayed your trust straight away and then told her about it……get rid of him

9 Likes

Liars are liars the End …

3 Likes

I’m sorry you have been lied to. I would walk away and honestly wouldn’t even respond to him would ignore any contact from him since he has no respect for you by lying to you.

6 Likes

You know what you got to do… :wastebasket: :put_litter_in_its_place:

3 Likes

I had a fwb for a bit and I respected that he got into new relationships and he would confide in me in the beginning of the relationships but that was it. But respectfully in my relationships I wouldn’t care if my s.o. went to a strip club but that’s just me. Different strokes for different folks. But given the fact that he wasn’t honest about it up front is still a red flag.

3 Likes

If he’s already talking to other women/woman straight away in your relationship he is not worth the relationship. Run for the hills and find someone who will treat you with respect.:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:. When the red flags are there you never stay.

3 Likes

Dump him. But,I am curious how you found all this out? Were you going through his phone or messages?
Major trust issues and lies aren’t good

1 Like

The real question is, how are you feeling about this?

1 Like

I think what’s more important is how do YOU fell about it? That’s all that matters. You have complete control on who you decide to surround yourself with. I can validate that he’s a liar if that’s what you need to hear. Yes he’s lied to you several times. You have to accept the consequences and the effects of continuing this relationship. If that’s not something you want or would be happy to do…I would get out.

2 Likes

Leave now! This should be the best time for both of you in this relationship, but so far he’s done nothing but disrespect and lie to you. Run!!!

2 Likes

Why is he not your ex?

6 Likes

You don’t need anyone’s advice. You can see the huge red flags waving, and know what to do.

1 Like

If he can lie to you about this what else can he lie about not worth it hun you need to walk away now small lies turn into big lies xx

1 Like

You know what you need to do. It just sucks that once again someone that can’t just be honest :confused:

2 Likes

Early in a relationship and he’s already lying straight to your face and hiding things from you. Especially when asked and given a perfect chance to speak on it. Run.

3 Likes

You say it’s a new relationship, how new are we talking?
If it’s in the first few months then maybe talk it out an what not.
I’ll be honest this is why so many people of today don’t have lasting relationships like our grandparents. Because you come on here, an others are so quick to jump an say leave! Red flag!
About a dude who can’t even defend himself.
We all have red flags in us, imagine someone pointing them out to your partner constantly.

5 Likes

Red flags!! They could be good friends still, which i can understand, but to bold faced lie to you about her and the situation, yeah… nope

2 Likes

Your wasting time by just writing that post up.

7 Likes

Red flags should not be ignored

1 Like

Run don’t walk RUN to the nearest exit.

1 Like

That’s enough to be done. Not that he’s talking to a girl, or even went to a strip club, because who cares, but because he lied to you about it.

7 Likes

Time to walk away I reckon

1 Like

Cut your losses. Trust me, I wish I had sooner.

3 Likes

time to break up with him.

1 Like

Throw the whole man away🗑

1 Like

Leave now, don’t waste your time. Loser!

Would be a newly ended relationship

2 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: Run trust me I learned the hard way.

2 Likes

Sounds like he really isnt that into you…have a convo on why he felt he needed to hide it…his reaponce will answer your question

2 Likes

He already sucks, drop him and find someone that respects you.

1 Like

I’m hoping you’re not too attached because leaving now is crucial to your own mental health and happiness.
Please let him go

6 Likes

Not good I’d get out quick

1 Like

Wipe your ass with those red flags and leave.

Think you know what you need to do

He’s keeping his options open. I would end it and move on because it will probably end in heartbreak for you if you don’t.

1 Like

Ugh get rid of him if he’s already lying.

3 Likes

Ditch him! You deserve better!

Run , before your too attached . Please , don’t be me !!

1 Like

It’s new so it shouldn’t be to hard leaving him. Never start your relationship out on lies. Those are red flags. You want to spend a few years dealing with a list? Also when they lie that means they don’t respect you and when they don’t respect you they are capable of doing you wrong in any kind of way. Get out now while it’s still new

4 Likes

He can be honest with her but not you? Red flag. Not worth it.

1 Like

Once you accept this he’ll carry on doing whatever
Either speak now or end it

There’s no need for you to deal with the bs … tell him to hit the road …

2 Likes

End it, hes playing you.

Nope let that shit go while you’re still ahead. If not it’s your fault. You see the red flags

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: you know what to do.

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s trying to keep options open.

2 Likes

He is not invested in your relationship… Things will get worse and there’s already broken trust. I think you’re gut knows it’s time to leave him, follow your gut.

5 Likes

Cut ties now this is going downhill fast.

2 Likes

I’d bring it up to him. But I think if he’s talking g to her about what’s happening in your relationship then it’s a big red flag.
This happened to me a couple times

1 Like

Run while your still ahead of the game!

1 Like

Please be done with it.