How would you react if your boyfriend said this after you gave birth?

I mean… have you seen childbirth?

5 Likes

Tell him to push out a bowling ball and use a mirror to see how bad he looks afterwards

3 Likes

He’d be having sex with himself for a LONGGGGG time and since he finds it so disgusting, he won’t mind. :woman_shrugging:

First off I would call him an a****** and remind him he put that baby there and stretch my body out of shape to deliver said child and then when he passes a watermelon he will have a right to complain and make a stupid stupid statement like that!!!

4 Likes

I probably would of punched in in the nuts and said wow that’s going to look gross now

7 Likes

My husband told me mine looked like it was blowing a gross bubble with the first baby. I laughed. But I can see how it would hurt your feelings you’re still emotional. Tell him how it made you feel maybe he will apologize.

2 Likes

Like a penis is cute ever? Pshhh dude needs to grow up.

I would probably agree with him if it happens to me lol

1 Like

Hahaha should’ve replied “so did ya mums when you came out too” :rofl:

8 Likes

He came out of same hole so what is so gross about it .
Next time he can wait behind the doors .

2 Likes

He’s right
Fanny’s don’t look the best most of the time
But after pushin a wain out it’s like a dropped kebab on a Saturday night.
Just tell him it is what it is he doesn’t have to like it or look at it he just has to f*CK it

He was definitely being insensitive, but it’s true. After giving birth, things aren’t exactly pretty down there. Don’t stress too much though, you’ll heal. Have a chat with him about how that made you feel, he probably didn’t say it to hurt your feelings.

I feel like this is a “did it look weird?”
“Yea. It looked gross”
“Omg that’s so mean” type of conversation. Lady needs to settle her hormonal self down.

8 Likes

So he saw everything eh… what was he thinking , am sure he didn’t mean it course seeing a little human being born is an experience that men just don’t realise can be scary… you created this little one I hope he will appreciate the baby, and I hope he apologises for his tactlessness

It’s certainly not the prettiest. If he ventures down there at some point again then you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

I mean, have you looked down there after just giving birth? It is gross😂

5 Likes

I wouldn’t give a shit because it does look gross when you’re giving birth. It’s the truth.

To be fair how do you think he would cope giving birth to a baby out from his penis…and possibly having stitches after…I would put that to him then say how gross that would of been. Disrespectful :poop: bag

Don’t be offended, he’s telling the truth… men dont always think before they speak. Sorry it hurt your feelings but there’s no need to be offended. If anything laugh it off, we heal so well, its not “gross” forever.

1 Like

Its hard for a lot to watch so I can understand. However, he could of worded it completely different. We’ve choice to be kind or mean, so…

Childbirth and the aftermath looks gross. :woman_shrugging: it is what it is. I would’ve laughed and probably agreed. Nothing to be upset about, he probably didn’t think it would upset you.

2 Likes

He’d have an appointment with the dentist for dentures

4 Likes

He isn’t supposed to be looking down there for 40 days.

1 Like

His penis would look gross too if he birthed a baby out of it. I would tell him off.

I personally would laugh and brush it off. It is disgusting down there. Have you ever watched a baby come out? It’s pretty nasty. I think your overthrowing it personally. People take things way to serious anymore. I would have said something like yours is not pretty either. :rofl: Learn to laugh and joke again.

2 Likes

I would have been a smart ass like duhhhh I just had a watermelon come out of a grape sized hole.

Your feelings are valid… idk why he would even say anything. Is he correct yes but he also shouldnt have said anything.

As far as being self conscious thats normal but you will heal and it will be ok.

Id tell him that he shouldn’t have said anything as it was unnecessary.

5 Likes

I would rather him be honest than avoid me. Some men don’t think before they talk, this is one I wouldn’t be too hurt over.

I was really sick with my first kid, severe pre eclampsia. I was EXTREMELY swollen, everywhere even down south… It was so painful. It took a while for the swelling to go down even after i got home. My hubs didnt like the look of it either lol.

2 Likes

He should remember that and think about his Mother when he was born. Men are so immature about the human body.

3 Likes

Oh yeah because a sack of balls and a penis is just a work of art right? :joy::joy: please :roll_eyes::grimacing::joy:

Being a man he was not likely saying it to hurt your feelings. We all look gross down there when giving birth. I wouldn’t take it to far…I’m willing to bet it was just a statement made while having a conversation about it. Men get freaked out during child birth, it’s normal. Your not gross and I’m sure he doesn’t think you are gross at all.

1 Like

Tell him his face looks gross up there! :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Tell him he has a little penis

Of course it looked gross a tiny human came out of it :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Slap that dude in the face with an overnight diaper.

8 Likes

I’m sorry :heart: it’s life hopefully he matures

Tell him it’s all his fault lol and hes lucky it’s not him

8 Likes

i am earning every day more than $ 500 from home by work online. Yesterday i got my 4th payment of $ 13967. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 14374 a month doing this and she convinced me to try

info Here >>> https://DollarpayDay371.pages.dev/

It was a spur of the moment, gross and improper response to something that your partner was not prepared for. You likely won’t forget it but think of it as a blurt out, something that, once said, cannot be unheard but was just a moment where his brain was not engaged and was reacting. He very likely didn’t mean to let that slip out. You just have to go on and ignore that the words were ever spoken.

Look, that part of you was stretched out of all proportion and was swollen looking nothing in a way that your partner had ever seen before. It was stupid and thoughtless for him to comment on it but you just need to let it go.

And, just think, and this is on the tongue in cheek side where you get to have a laugh: if you ever want to get a tuck down there, you have all the ammo you need to get him to fork over the money for it. Laugh and tell him that his baby caused it, he’s commented on the change, and now he should pay to put it back.

Or, you can milk it other ways and tell him he needs to bring the baby to you when baby wakes because you are just too sore to move. Try to have a little levity with the situation, he may feel rotten for having spoken out.

Hugs, dear.

2 Likes

My man tells people I have teeth down their and I just shrug it off and say whatever

2 Likes

If he was saying it as when the baby was coming out then I wouldn’t take it to heart.

3 Likes

Get you a man that is in love with your vagina, they are out there. Don’t settle for this boy.

I mean it does but it is something he should of kept to himself. But he’s a man lol

3 Likes

Lol well duh a baby came outta there, don’t take it so personal literally every birth looks gross down there :rofl: he’s still a lil immature minded it happens

1 Like

That would be horrible! I’m so sorry for anyone having to deal with that. :pensive: it’s definitely not something to keep around!

1 Like

A lot of men say that. They eventually get over it, but unfortunately they don’t think about how insensitive of a thing it is to say.

2 Likes

I would be mad. We all know that it is pretty gross down there after giving birth. Certainly I don’t need a reminder especially from my partner. What he expected to find? A garden of roses?:sweat_smile:
He was honestly so rude. Could have kept it to himself.

I’m sure he’s referring to the process of watching you stretch big enough to pass a baby through it. It is definitely a lot to take in for the first time for men and many pass out because of it! Don’t sweat it. Just tell him you’re sensitive to those kind of comments

I would tell him what do you expect, it to look pretty after pushing a human out, hence why we have to wait for 2-3 mths afterwards to be intimate so things have a chance to go back to normal :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Honey poor phrasing… birth is “gross” especially to someone who hasn’t seen it before
Some men faint lol

I doubt he meant to hurt your feelings

7 Likes

Birth is quite shocking to some, I almost passed out watching my sister give birth bc it was wild :rofl::rofl::rofl: I wouldn’t take it personal, I’m sure he just meant the birthing process.

7 Likes

He’s not wrong, but that is insensitive. It was a bloody mess and some men pass out :ok_woman:

2 Likes

I mean in all honesty… It does look gross… mine still talks about catching a glimpse of the placenta 6 years later. Gags him everytime. :joy: Maybe he seen something he didn’t even know was possible? He is a man you should know by now especially having a baby,. They don’t think sweetie. Laugh and enjoy the baby…

2 Likes

It DOES look gross down there lol i would laugh my ass off

Wow…he’s a keeper. As you get older you will realize others opinions of you do not matter. Don’t worry about what he thinks worry about taking care of your baby right now. He’s immature and should be more supportive

2 Likes

And if it makes you feel any better, i know a dude who full out barfed when his woman was giving birth to their daughter LOL

1 Like

My ex told me looked like a dark hole when I gave birth to my second I ignored him after a while but men don’t realize words hurt

1 Like

Leave. My narcissistic ex did this and I’m forever traumatized

1 Like

He may have been shocked and just chose his words poorly. It is definitely an experience to watch someone give birth. Don’t worry though. Everything goes back to normal.

I am assuming he is young and immature. He probably didn’t mean it to be malice. Just being an idiot. Being mad isn’t doing you any good right now. Please explain to him why you are hurt and so he can understand why it was wrong to say.

4 Likes

Blame it on the hormones and laugh about it, because it is ugly and gross as most va jay jays are :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Okay so I’m attracted to women, but I don’t find your flaps attractive :joy:
I’ll pleasure if they want, but I don’t even do anything to myself down there, as it feels weird!
Literally feels like an aliens insides or some shit.

Ive had 3 kids and can agree it would have looked gross down there (I had 3 csections that also looked gross!!) child birth isn’t a clean situation :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Is ure guy always soo blunt about everything? Could that just be how he is? He observes and comments not thinking about anyone’s feelings cuz he’s not even trying to hurt feelings he’s just saying what’s on his mind??..Idk that’s how I am and my guys always like geez ure worse then a guy. But I Mean no offense wen I say things I’m just an out loud thinker and I forget I can’t say what I’m thinking all the time lol I’m sorry I’m not defending him.
If he said it to be cruel Grr don’t let him ever come near ure goods again. I’ve had 6 natural births and I promise in 2 months it won’t look gross he will want in… Say Na I look gross then this isn’t for u.

1 Like

Um it honestly probably does look gross right after birth.
I was my sister give birth to 3 of her 4 and was shocked to see how big it got.
I didn’t get to see my own after my kid was born but I can only imagine it wasn’t great.

This is what open communication in a relationship is about. Talk to him and tell him how the comment made you feel but also realize how alot of guys feel after something that big comes out of their woman.
(I didn’t say guys are in the right for it but they are allowed to feel how they feel, it’s weird for them)

1 Like

Oh dear—- it is gross. The very first picture I have of me as a mother is when they laid my daughter on my chest…. And you can see the look on my face and the way my mouth is shaped— he caught me in the middle of saying “ewww gross”

That’s no man you got there.
That’s a little boy.

6 Likes

My ex told me, (while I was pregnant) that if he actually saw the baby come out, he would never be able to look at my vagina the same way again :cowboy_hat_face:

It does look gross down there.
I felt yucky looking down there too after birth.
It’ll heal and it’ll go back to normal eventually.
You literally just had a human come out of you. It’s traumatized right now :rofl:

4 Likes

Nothing about it is pretty😂it’s birth. Even c-sections are “gross”… don’t take it to heart.

2 Likes

He sounds very immature. Hopefully he’ll grow up real quick now that hes a father.

2 Likes

It does look “gross” down there haha while and after having a baby. He’s just immature and chose his words unwisely. You’ll laugh about it years from now.

3 Likes

Blood and fluids. It is pretty gross. Hes a guy, he doesn’t think it will the truth will hurt your feelings. Dont feel bad. You are a kick ass mommy now!!

Maybe because it is gross? Lol I mean you’re giving birth, it’s not exactly pretty until AFTER clean up. And for a guy, the vagina is beautiful just not that day lol

I would probably say the same :sweat_smile: I am glad my husband still sees my beauty after seeing me try to push and later having my guts out lol.

1 Like

I may feel a little hurt he had to comment like trust me I know it doesn’t look good down there right now but doesn’t mean he has to make a comment.
But it would also depend if he is always blunt like that or just after. I would still say something about it not being necessary to comment on it though, you just had a baby your hormones are everywhere you don’t need to hear it and feel worse

1 Like

So you’d rather he lie to you?….Sorry ladies but you can’t scream he’s a liar & then be mad he’s being honest b/c it hurts your feelings. Childbirth is in fact very gross! A lot of men are pretty traumatized from watching it b/c it can be a very violent process. Or is this a situation where the men just have to suck it up because we can’t handle a little bit of truth? As long as his tone wasn’t hateful he’s was just being honest. Sheesh, and women wonder why we get laughed at all the time.

3 Likes

Your vag will bounce back
Their personality won’t

10 Likes

I think the question I need to know is did he say it while you were giving birth and right after it happened? If so maybe he was in shock and just said that out loud and had no filter with what he was thinking. OR did he say if afterwards and you guys were having sex and he mentioned it then. Bc then that’s just wrong and I would just say get out

Such an immature comment, I’d definitely discuss how that made me feel and expect an apology for the insensitive way that was delivered.

Sadly sounds like you had a baby with a manchild. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Damn, first, why was he looking, it is a " process" not for everyone’s eyes. Second, some things should be kept to ones self!

He is correct. It does look gross after birth! I know I felt all sweaty, stinky and gross afterwards. :rofl:

Please show all of these comments to him

1 Like

I’m a parent myself and child birth isn’t a pretty thing so I wouldn’t expect some to say you look hot with that head pushing out your vagina

Just let him know it hurt when he said it, dont over think it…. It is gross down there. If it was his first kid be proud he didn’t pass out mine almost did the first time

1 Like

I’m sorry if you can’t handle a honest man you need to give your head a shake

My ex husband told me that and it didn’t phase me.

I’d of said yeah I know cause it’s the truth… it’s gonna heal so there’s nothing to be self conscious about

Well I can imagine it’s not a pretty sight…so let it go

I think that’s a really immature statement from a guy that just watched birth happen. But he also isn’t wrong it’s definitely a sight :scream:. I wouldn’t put to much thought into it he is obviously a little immature but he will grow outta it. Don’t be hard on yourself mama you legit just brought and entire human into the world through your “down there” :sweat_smile: your ana amazing badass and it will heal up fine.

So if you are referring to when you are giving birth…
The doctor told my boyfriend not to look. About 3 nurses told him not to look. But he looked. And he threw up. It is what it is

5 Likes

I’d feel my boyfriend was an immature pr*ck.

My husband watched me birth four of our children, and never once has he indicated anything is or ever was gross. He is fascinated by what my body has done.

2 Likes

I mean maybe it’s childish but it is gross down there lol you just shoved an entire human out down there with all sorts of fluids and ripping. It’s not exactly pretty.

You’re passing a watermelon thru an opening the size of a grape. It isn’t going to look pretty, lol

3 Likes

Well my ex told me having our son ruined my lady parts. I’m now with someone that’s really never insulted my lady parts of any sort even after I gave him a daughter. If probably have his removed from the room and just enjoy what stay was left without him.

1 Like

Ha if my husband said that, I’d laugh and agree with him and add it also doesn’t feel pretty either :rofl:

1 Like

Listen he’s not the first guy to say that. Some really don’t know what to expect and let’s be honest for us it’s beautiful but yes it’s gross to someone who can’t stand sight of blood etc. If this is the only time he’s made an insensitive comment and bad timing just express that it hurt your feelings and why specifically and move on.

2 Likes

I’d probably say “I imagine it did!” Because it probably did lol…

Of course it looks gross! I’d ask him what he had expected!!

Your nether regions get ripped straight apart and your hole goes all the way up to your clit. It’s ugly, it’s gross, and nothing beautiful about it. Watch a birth some time lol.

The baby is beautiful. The fact of bringing a baby earth side is beautiful. The actual vision of birth? Not so much.

He’s just being honest. Shameful people get worked up and insult him for just speaking truthful.

I know it hurts you in the moment but it’s not your vagina he’s insulting lol. Ask him specifically what was exactly gross and you’ll see.