Husband doesn’t want another baby

Hey there. So my husband and I have been married 4 years, together 8. Ever since the beginning we’ve talked about having 2 children. Our first son was born in 2018 and it’s been difficult ever since. (He had an affair when our son was 6 weeks old to 6 months) we’ve done counseling and worked things out. However now we have another big issue. I want another child so our son has a sibling to grow up with, to have help take care of us when we’re old, and so forth. I come from a family where I have siblings I loved having as a kid. He has 1 sister who he hates. He says he’s getting old and doesn’t have any patience. I just feel he’s making it about him and not considering our son or my perspective.

Another point, last November we talked about having another one and being on the same page. Over the next 6 months he avoids and sexual intimacy (he gets sick or is tired or doesn’t want to) last night he blows up on me about how he changed his mind (which is fine) and doesn’t want another child. Then tells me he isn’t attracted to me anymore.

Should I leave him if my dream is to have another baby? I feel like I’ll resent him and regret it if I don’t have one. I’m 35 and feel like I don’t have much time left.

Thanks for your advice!