I agreed to have three somes even though I don't want too: What should I do?

You still have time to create the life you want.

4 Likes

Dont stay together for the child.Seperate for the child

5 Likes

I got one thing to say:
If it was your daughter in this situation, what would you tell her to do? Would you want to set that kind of example for her? That it’s okay for someone to tell her what will be done with her body, pushed into unwanted sexual situations even if it makes her uncomfortable? You ask advice but you already know the answer. Get the fuck out of there and never look back. Your wellbeing and your childs future hang in the balance.

Just don’t participate in the threesomes…I mean, is he holding a gun to your head and demanding you participate or he will blow your brains out?

Just leave him.

3 Likes

Take your daughter go to a shelter.u do not have to do threesomes anddegrade yourself.nrver let someone do that to u.he doesn’t care

4 Likes

Hes treating u like a whore rather than his wife and ur daughter lie would suck if u stay in that relationship. If he doeant respect u chances are he wont respect rhe child either. Leave. Leave. Leave.

I know someone yrs ago that asked his wife this. She finally agreed. She left him for this woman :ghost:

Get tested for STD’s #1, your are property not a wife #2, Self esteem is broken down #3, think of your child and what will she learn from you if you don’t change you are a Mom now #4, Just Say No #5. At least separate get money to live on from him and plan a new future. Being single with a child is OKAY!! He is basically cheating and with your okay.

2 Likes

I went through the same thing with my now ex husband. Always wanted to have threesomes, or have me go and sleep with other dudes and then come back to him. I continued to tell him, no , but he just kept pushing and I finally gave in. It destroyed me, us , everything. Made me feel like I wasn’t good enough and I hated it. I have learned and am still learning I deserve better than that. I deserve someone who only wants me and no one else. Even went as far as dating him after our divorce and his new girlfriend to try and make it work, it didn’t. Now I question my worth. I understand adopting the child, and I have a child with my ex, and we lost one as well, but I learned the best thing for our kids is our health and happiness, otherwise it feeds off of them. I say leave, work hard for you and your daughter. :heart:

5 Likes

Indecision becomes decision with the passing of time. Your daughter will be worse off if you stay. Leave don’t look back. Stop selling yourself short. You deserve better and so does your daughter.

5 Likes

this is not right get out there is help out there

2 Likes

this is not right please get out find help

You wouldn’t want to put ur daughter through that if he’s a sicko like that the best option is to leave with your daughter for your guy’s own safety and protection you dont know what might happen when she’s older.

3 Likes

Your daughter will suffer if she grows up in a house where she has to see her mom be unhappy.
People should never stay together for a child when a relationship is bad.
Role modeling being strong and independent is much more valuable than being raised in an unhappy home.

Also…he needs to be kicked in the nads if he cant take the word no as an answer

1 Like

you need to make a stand and stick to it , tell him to get rid of the kinky shit or he’s out …

Take ur baby and walk away.

3 Likes

Find your strength and leave him. He is toxic for you and baby . And not only that you little girl will grow to be a woman one day if you stay with him he will use her too

4 Likes

He cant think to much of you and his daughter will find out i would get out now

I wouldn’t like a 3rd party sexual either. Some people are more free with sex. I’m not blaming either but you have a right to your own tastes. If it was me, I want agree but if it’s tried and you don’t like it say so. If that,s a deal breaker, so be it. He needs to be willing to let you have the right to decide too…

2 Likes

Tell him that you do not agree anymore. You are done with it. He can be woth you for you or he can leave. You do not need him. It will be hard but you can do it. If your in the US you can call 211 for help in your community to get you on your feet. Its 100% anonymous and just for information on programs. Good luck. And update the group on your situation when you can.

4 Likes

Find a woman’s shelter for the safety of you & your daughter :pray:

2 Likes

Pack your things,your daughter’s things and leave because you and your child doesn’t deserve to be going through hell and your child wants to see you happy and free from your problems instead of seeing you unhappy.

2 Likes

Staying where you are will make life harder not only for you but your child as well…Leave now!

2 Likes

Kick him to the curb

2 Likes

How selfish adopting a baby when your living in those circumstances.get your life sorted that dear baby dearer se better

4 Likes

Leave…this not normal and u dont want ur daughter to think otherwise growing up

3 Likes

Children are wonderful reason for trying, for giving your every effort; they are NOT a reason to stay in a bad relationship/marriage. You do not deserve to be forced into things (sexually or otherwise) that you are not comfortable with or to be treated poorly. You and your child deserve better. I will pray for your strength and for his understanding. I will pray for you and your daughter.

2 Likes

LEAVE. You’re only gonna fuck up your daughter by staying

Honey get out of that mess. Stop trying to make someone not worthy of you happy. Where is your joy? It’s not coming from this relationship, you owe it to yourself and the child.

4 Likes

U have everyt h ing to offer ur daughter! Ur a mum, and only u can decide if u leave or stay. Hope u find the right answers for u♥️

2 Likes

Your body,your not comfortable doing this STOP immediately! He is selfish,plus a sexual pervert! If he really loved you,one you would be enough! Two he would not force you into these sexual encounters! May need to worry about him and your daughter? But there’s something wrong inside him to need this I believe! I think it’s wrong,immoral! You need to say no more,if that causes issues lots if women have to divorce start a new better life! When a judge here why you want out,hopefully they favor your side! Its wrong of him to do this to you! He is a pervert

4 Likes

If he can’t respect you and your feelings on sex, then you need to leave. I know it is hard to walk away from relationships, but sometimes it is for the best. If you are not ready to leave. You need to dig deep and find the strength to have a VERY straight forward (heart to heart) come to Jesus style talk. But honest and to the point about how you feel, and what you want. Then, let him decide if he is going to man up and be a respectful sexual partner or leave and let you move on. Prayers to you and your little one!

2 Likes

This is coercive control and he is being abusive. Get rid of him, he sounds awful.

2 Likes

Whatever you decide to do will be a teaching moment for your daughter, positive or negative. Remember that. If you leave, you will find a way. If you stay, you teach your daughter to be a doormat to men.

4 Likes

And people wonder why the foster system is so fucked? They’re adopting babies to people like this. I can’t believe the shit posted in here, if that’s not an eye opener idk what is.

You have a child to think about now. You have someone else to live for. You cannot participate in that type of behavior in this day and age. You are playing with fire, and are bound to get burned. With all the STD’s that are rampid today I wouldn’t even dream of putting myself in a situation like that. I would leave him immediately. If he is dangerous pack up while he is gone, go somewhere that he wouldn’t look for you, and call him and tell him you are not going to live this dangerous lifestyle anymore. Get the best divorce lawyer in your state, and file immediately. You and you alone should have always been enough for him. Do not hold anything back from your lawyer. Tell him everything. Your child needs to come first. You need to provide a normal life for this child. Good luck! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Refuse to do it! Its your body!

3 Likes

Tell you got herpes lol

2 Likes

Grow up and leave him. Get a job dont depend on a sick pervert. Go to a shelter if you have to.

1 Like

Leave, in the long run you will see that you are actually protecting your daughter and youself.

2 Likes

Update!!
The first time I agreed to have a threesome I was blackout drunk. I came to in the middle, I didn’t stop it because it was already going on and I don’t like confrontation, (No excuse I know) the few other times this happened he would invite people over without telling me, and tell me that it would be rude to say no, as that was the only reason they came over. he usually wants to bring guys in. When I wrote this he had tried to manipulate me yet again and my eyes opened to how badly I have been treated. I am happy to report that I have found a place and I am leaving, I have also quit drinking all together and am looking forward to healing myself and taking care of my child. Thank you for the prayers and advice. For the ladies whom are judging me, if you have not had a man use your weaknesses to manipulate you, you are very lucky and I pray that you never have to endure emotional abuse. God bless.

4 Likes

Coming from a man’s point of view it’s time to leave his ass if he subjecting you to this is what will he subject his child to later on

Firstly,it baffles me as to how you both managed to adopt,if you and your husband had problems between you,and excessive drinking etc…?If you live in Australia there is plenty of help.Your husband has been abusive toward you,if you are scared to approach him for Child support and want no contact,the Government would pay you Child Support as well as other benefits.Never get yourself into a situation where you allow yourself to be abused,if you’ve attracted that type 8 times out of 10 it will happen again…Stay Safe and Good Luck.

1 Like

You have a lot to offer your baby. - your unconditional love. That’s more than he can offer you!

Why didn’t you put the Whole of your situation on here for all to read…You say your Daughter was conceived by your Sister after she was assaulted…and you adopted the Baby Girl from your Sister.You don’t answer my Question,as to where you come from…Because in my Country it is very difficult to Adopt as they do Stringent background checks and if you’re offended by that tough luck…You are Old enough to defend yourself,a Baby is not…Sorry if the Truth hurts and don’t use the “Your being Judgemental” line on me.

1 Like

Sadly, some people have issues that can’t be solved without professional help. You and the Baby need to be in a safe place.

I feel you have a lot a lot to offer your daughter without him. This is a form of sexual abuse and YOU MUST LEAVE. It will only get worse if you don’t

You should leave your husband,he shouldnt ask you to do these kind of things. You can always change your mind even you already agreed to it. Pls dont do anything you dont want to do. It will change you as a person in a bad way. Better yourself so you can be better too for your kid. Sometimes you need to take a leap of faith. Leave and bring your kid,then you go from there. One step at a time. Pray and work for it then God will do the rest.

He has no respect for you. And apparently you have lost respect for yourself. How can your daughter be expected to have respect for herself and end up in a relationship where she is respected if she sees how he disrespects you.
One day your daughter will figure out what’s going on. How much respect will she have for you and herself then.
And I’m I understanding this correctly? With his friends? If they are guys he may have intrest in them. Maybe y’all need a 3 party as in a therapist. Or a lawyer.

2 Likes

Pray you are more than what your so called husband says and he is wrong if you can go to a church and they lead you to a shelter good luck I’m praying for you.

1 Like

Please leave. He dosent respect you and surely this is not love. You dont want your child to see how he treats their Mom. He has stepped past the boundaries of a Husband, just asking you is disrespect. Leave you deserve better. But you cant find better till you rid yourself of his toxins

3 Likes

He’s got you so brainwashed that you say you don’t have anything to offer your daughter ?
He’s belittled you so much you don’t believe in yourself. Darlin you’re so much more than he’s telling you.

9 Likes

Please leave him, you can make a better life for you and your daughter living happily and respecting yourself.

5 Likes

Its better coming from a broken home than living in one. Your daughter will grow up to realize her dads a bad person and doesnt love mommy the way he should. Leave his ass!!!

2 Likes

This sort of stuff should be talked to a professional, not on social media… Personal business like this should be kept quiet, not for strangers. I suggest you make an appointment and speak to someone one on one…

You need to take your daughter away from that environment. He sounds horrible! Divorce him!

1 Like

It wi be hard…not foing to lie…but u need to leave him for urs and ur daughters sake…she cantvgrow up thinking what he is doing us ok…it will be scary…but u can do this…the feeling will be amazing…speaking from experience…but also…obtain a lawyer sonit goes smoothly and dont leave anything out…good luck to u

:thinking: WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS GROUP PAGE NAME “My Favorite Holiday”? IT’S NOT A RELATION SHIP PAGE MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP FOR YOUR QUESTION! :triumph::astonished:

6 Likes

Go on “mommy’s page” you could get lots of advice!

Sorry for your troubles but I don’t believe this is a page for that kind of question no one should do anything they don’t want to I won’t be following this page if it keeps this kind of questioning commenting I don’t have drama like that in my life

7 Likes

Woops - must be on the wrong page - I thought this was “My Favorite Holiday” - not relationship advice.

19 Likes

Tell him next time he wants a threesome that he is on his own. If he doesn’t like it kick him out. You should not have to put up with any od that and you should have to be the one who leaves.

Make a plan first. Find a friend or relative to stay with. Find a job. Then leave. Don’t do anything you don’t want to do. You will feel so much better with your self esteem in tack.
That’s not healthy way to revive your love life.
Listen to your inner voice.

1 Like

Leave I left at the age of 20 with a baby. No I didn’t move back home . You have to find a way to make your own happiness you and baby.

1 Like

Need to get back to your original page (. My favorite holiday ) we are not Dear Abby.

16 Likes

I followed this page because I thought it was holiday theme. I think I misunderstood.

2 Likes

Staying in that situation when it makes you miserable is not good for you or your daughter, nor will it get better with time. Do you want her growing up thinking threesomes and the way he treats you is normal and she should expect to be treated like this too??? Set an example for her, be a role model…Best to leave immediately with her and not look back.

Leave his ass. Go find a real man to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. ďżźďżź

You need to get out of that toxic relationship and take you daughter with you. Once you are gone you will start feeling better about yourself and your can and will be an awesome mom

4 Likes

You adopted a baby with this man? Weird.

You know what to do youre just scared to do everything for your kid alone!. You aren’t lost. You know what you feel and what you should do.
Do you want your child to grow up thinking what daddy is doing is okay? Do you want her to grow up thinking its okay for you to feel terrible in a relationship with a man?

Leave. Its okay to be alone. Its okay to be a single parent. It wont always be peaches and cream. But its worth it for your health.

Respect yourself and your child and do what nakes you happy.

If it’s no longer something you’re comfortable doing then simply say so. Would he want your daughter treated the way he treats you?

2 Likes

I agree with all the comments that this is the wrong page. In fact, it shouldn’t be on Facebook at all.

But also, you already know what needs to be done. Way easier said than done, but now you need to grow the balls to do it. Fuck what anyone thinks about you and your child. Do you want to raise a child in an environment that sends the message that it is okay to treat women this way?

Respect yourself and your child. You went through an entire process to get a child. It is your RESPONSIBILITY and DUTY to do better.

2 Likes

Get while the getting is good. You don’t need to be with this snake

He is get smart if he can’t get you to do he will get someone else to do it with him how will that make you fell leave or stay and take it it’s up to you

Didn’t see the part about your little girl maybe one day he will make her fell so bad she will do the same thing with him :poop: don’t take it anymore PLEASE take care of your little girl NOW

Your Love is enough and all you need for your baby and you.

1 Like

Lol…this page confuses me. Thought it was a holiday page. Was going to join but changed my mind. There are other pages for this. Thanks but no thanks.
And to this lady who’s husband wants a threesome…why u still married to this man and better yet, why u ask advice about it. He obviously doesn’t love you if he has to have sex with multiple women at a time. Pft!? Strange…

1 Like

This is just weird to be on this page.

1 Like

Well my opinion is you should be plenty enough for him. If he wants 3somes then he isnt the man for you.

1 Like

I’d be honest and also firm

Keep your personal buiss off face book

1 Like

No talking or trying to convince him this is not ok with you. Leave - before you go contact social services to get financial help. Your daughter will NOT be better off if you stay with him. What kind of father makes the mom have sex with others? Now go and start a real life. By the way if you adopted a child you guys must have money. In a divorce you get at least half plus possibly alimony and child support.

1 Like

Run, do not walk, get out of there!

This is abuse. And you need to get out

If someone clicks the wrong page don’t bash! At the least be kind or don’t comment. She was reaching out .

Get out now, next he will be using the baby girl. Don’t you have family or friends who will help? Get out.

1 Like

Tell him you are done with other females in the threesome. You want another man. One better looking and better hung. Then earn an Oscar for your performance. He will lose all interest in threesomes if you make him feel inadequate.

I’m a 77yr old man ,have lived all kinds of experiences ,been married twice &have never asked either one of my wives to do dish a thing my advice is give him an ultimate you &your daughter or a threesome if he chooses the latter leave him because it proves that he doesn’t love you & only wants to sleep around &drag you down to his leavel ( not good ) &sets a bad example for your daughter.

I dont feel sorry for you , you tolerate it so stop crying !! You let it happen , you let it continue , you let it escalate , you let him do it , ect… get a dam back bone. There os this one word in the dictionary ots called NO. you should try and use it some time. Your letting him disrespect you and your child. Take back your power !! Stop cowering down to him , stop letting him run your mind. I’ll be dam if I ever feel like I have to 2alk on egg shells and compromise how I feel because my husband wants to stick his pecker in another female. Girl you better wake the hell up. I would never let myself be so disrespected the way you have done to yourself.

Pushing you to have one with his friends is definitely not the usual threesome men want… i suggest some real talk about how damned uncomfortable it makes you and you do NOT want to do that. Then see how he reacts

2 Likes

Go to a church near you and start praying. You can make a change and get help

1 Like

Dear Abby, oops wrong App

1 Like

Two words ----- Leave Him !!!

3 Likes

He doesn’t respect you :woman_shrugging: simple.

Good lord leave. You have a child now

Unfollowing. What does this post relate to your page?? Smh

6 Likes

This page has been hacked y’all but his is sad no threesomes

Say no and leave. Thats humiliating

She has no one to talk to like I give her a break she needshelp