I am 39 days late for my period but pregnancy tests are negative: Thoughts?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

16 Likes

Oh look another one like wtf

7 Likes

Have you gone to the Dr? Home pregnancy tests aren’t perfect.

How old are you? Could it be menopause?

2 Likes

Going to unfollow this page real quick soon

16 Likes

Surely the admins are fucking with us at this point, right?

I’m about to unfollow this page this is like the 5th time this has been asked. In like 2 days.

18 Likes

This is,more tcan the 5 th time its been asked going to,unfollow as well what is going on with the admins of this page

2 Likes

Yeah no kidding. Like go see a dr already

5 Likes

Go see a doctor :roll_eyes: why is this the only thing being posted today, about to unfollow.

6 Likes

So here’s a real question does anybody have any tips for relactation? I’m going to start pumping each side for 30 minutes every couple of hours so that’s a start but any tips or tricks will help

1 Like

Whats up with this page? It started at 9 days then kept going up from there.

4 Likes

Why do admins approve these posts? This is ridiculous, the same question asked over and over, just adding a few days! “My period is 270 days late, and I have a huge bump on my tummy, and feel something moving…am I pregnant???”

9 Likes

I’m beginning to think the admins are running out of questions :thinking:

4 Likes

I honestly don’t understand why people come here with questions like that! Only a doctor can tell you if you are pregnant by running a blood test or ultrasound. If you are that many days late and you aren’t getting a positive then I’m just going to assume there is no hcg to detect and maybe just maybeeee you are NOT pregnant??? Just a thought… but what do I know? GO TO YOUR DOCTOR!!

2 Likes

Stop already ! This has become quite repiticious .

1 Like

In 39 days im gonna block this page

8 Likes

Goooo seeee a doctoooor

1 Like

What everyone should do is report the post

5 Likes

I am 53425 days late for my period but pregnancy tests are negative :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Are these from the same person lol worded the exact same ???!!

1 Like

Could be your thyroid playing up

Woah, 39 days? How old are you? Are you taking any birth control? There are so many questions. I would personally ask a licensed medical professional.

3 Likes

Call your doctor…

1 Like

you’re 39 days and the first thing you thought was to ask fb?! lol that is not normal. Depending on your age it could be something like menopause coming on that you’re not getting a cycle, if you’re on birth control that could be it, if your breastfeeding its super common for wonky periods. However, regardless, you ought to be getting with your obgyn asap to have them identify the cause

5 Likes

Make a Gyno appt. But it could be stress

1 Like

I was 8 weeks late and took a test came out negative went to the doctor the next day was 6 weeks pregnant

2 Likes

See your gyno, if you’re not pregnant. Pcos or thyroid.

1 Like

Ask a doctor not Facebook :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Definitely try and get an appointment but it could be a number of things. Stress, birth control, when I changed my diet and started exercising mine got all weird, you could be pregnant and the test was a false negative, ect

Some woman go months without a period or bleed for months … why is this such a crazy thing ? But if you’re pregnant congrats !

2 Likes

Don’t jump the woman for asking for advice. Just answer without saying “seek medical advice” or anything.

5 Likes

So are you 24 days late or 39?

2 Likes

Weird but i complety skipped my period in january and it started again in feb

This happened to me when I was in my late teens. I was borderline morbidly obese and prediabetic. Not sexually active at the time so it was definitely hormone related. Once I dropped a good amount of weight, my period returned and regulated. See a doctor. Best of luck.

Seriously, go see a doctor😳

I’m sure you’ve already read a million articles like this but maybe it will help.

With my first it took 3 months to get a positive test

I was always irregular but only 2 times did I miss 2 periods and not pregnant,. Give it another week, then see a Dr

Try a different brand of test. I always used the Doller one. Then when they said pregnant then got the expensive ones to double check. But if you are worried call Dr.

1 Like

Time to call your OB/GYN…….

3 Likes

I had same problem ended up not having period for over 4 months almost 5 and found out after labs I have polycystic ovary syndrome

Lol - :laughing::rofl: See physician not Facebook

4 Likes

You can have multiple negatives.

Id try a diff brand maybe. Or go to lime planned parenthood and ask them to run a test

Did you see a doctor for a Sonogram?

1 Like

Just one-> GO SEE YOUR DR!!!

How old are you? Could it be menopause.

1 Like

Dr’s are more reliable than FB.

Go to doctor. It could be anywhere from stress, new birth control or a health condition.

For some people pregnancy tests don’t work the best always consult with your Dr. they’ll run blood tests that will say if you’re pregnant or not

2 Likes

Stress? Dieting? Age? Could be menopause. Doctor is your best bet if you’re worried.

1 Like

I had a 50 day cycle at age 29, apparently happens every now and then! X

Need more information.
Like your age?

Go to the doctor love

Maybe you are just the lucky ducks who stop having their period :rofl: I honestly don’t know lol but go see a doctor obvi

Now on to repetitive “pelvic pressure @___ weeks” 🤦🤦
#SomeonesBored

If you have normal period all sudden not having one … You need make dr appt see what going on

I am 10 years late for my period and 62 years old and pregnancy test are negative. Should I be worried?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Used to like this page… Mamas Uncut you’re gonna lose a ridiculous amount of followers

3 Likes

Your obviously not pregnant!!
What should I do I’m 29 days late for my period and all the pregnancy test are positive I can’t figure out why? What now? :joy::joy::joy::joy: (sarcasm voice)

Go to Dr are health department

I’ve had me period every month for the past 13 yrs, should I be concerned!? Thoughts?
Pregnancy test are all negative :thinking::joy:
#periodproblems

1 Like

I think I would make an appointment and go to my doctor

This can’t be real :joy:

Well I went months without a period it happen all time so I went to the doctor to see what was wrong he blurted out your pregnant I said no I’m not so when he examined me he said your right your not I said I knew I wasn’t. So he put me on something to start me it didn’t work well he changed it to something else I took it well I would start 2/3 days and quit that went on for a long time. I was working night shift . I started feeling bad my mother said you need to go to the doctor so I made an appointment with Dr Duncan he done a Pap smear . I wasn’t thing anything bad we was working night shift. So that day I came in took a Shan’s went to bed . 9 am Dr Duncan called and said your Pap smear came back in stage 3 well 4 is cancer . I ask him what doctor would he suggest he called out some names. So I called Dr Jackson he said it’s gonna have to come out well that still didn’t satisfy me so I made an appointment with DrEssin in Sherman he said the same thing. Well I liked Dr Jackson personality better so I went back to him so he sit every thing up and I had everything thing took out if I hadn’t had that done it would turned out to be cancer . That’s when thy cut you from A to Z . My daughter had it and had a Bickiney cut. It’s lot different now days I was in the hospital 5 days.

The first time I was that late with negative tests, I later found out I had an ectopic. The second time I was that late, my body had just skipped a month and I found out I was pregnant when the next month was due.

Go to the doctors and get a blood test

Could be your thyroid, stress or pcos. You could be pregnant and might need a blood test to confirm, sometimes the pregnancy hormone doesn’t show on the pee sticks

Uhhh…maybe you’re not pregnant…and you period is just late.

I have PCOS and this happens and if your trying to have a baby it can be stressful.

You maybe going through menopause early.

1 Like

Fr I haven’t gotten my period at all this whole month my son is breast fed nd I’ve gotten my cycle 2 months before… not sure what’s going on bt test are negative

I started when I was 40

Could be going through menopause early

You might be going through menopause you never know what’s going on be safe :blush::heart:

Stress is usually it