I am 5 days late for my period but pregnancy tests are negative: Thoughts?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

19 Likes

Are we just taking the piss now or?

4 Likes

I kinda feel like we’re being trolled at this point. 11 posts all with different numbers???

18 Likes

I really don’t wanna unfollow this page please fix the problem

5 Likes

So how many of these are yall gonna do. Slow drama day?

3 Likes

Omg! I’m about done with this page! I used to like it but now it’s getting ridiculous! Same question just different days.

4 Likes

It’s officially unfollow time I was going to stay but this is the final straw this is f****** ridiculous

5 Likes

13 of these posts in 24 hours smh

7 Likes

Doesn’t anyone have a late period anymore without freaking out??? I see this same question so often. :thinking:

3 Likes

Leaving this group. This is the same question asked 10 million times today

8 Likes

Admin needs to do something!

12 Likes

Not to be rude (I’m sorry), but why are these posts constantly being posted on this site? This is the 4th-5th one at least in the past 2 days I that i have seen…

6 Likes

We ate not experts! Go to a doctor for gods sake.

5 Likes

Wait so y’all can post the same question but never other ones that get sent to you? Yeah what a joke :joy:

5 Likes

These are all worded basically the exact same way, just different numbers. Am I being punk’d?

6 Likes

For real the only posts I am seeing are these this is getting really old.Taking up space on my timeline smh.

3 Likes

Ask your freaking Doctors, this is for all 20 of y’all who keep posting the same question…I thought I was tripping but this page is annoying

8 Likes

This page is such a joke now

6 Likes

Lord everyone on FB is last I guess🙆

Is this from the same person

Sometimes our body just likes to play tricks on us.

If you really think you are pregnant test with a pink dye test, they are more sensitive and will show up earlier than blue dye tests (the ones from the dollar store are pink dye)! Also it can take some time for the hcg to rise based on when you ovulated and when the egg implants so wait another day then test again

1 Like

Could be other things…stress, anxiety, diet changes, even small things like if you don’t get enough sleep. I’d wait on it but if you absolutely feel like you’re pregnant, wait a week and take another test. If you’re not and it doesn’t show within a month or if you start feeling pain, I’d go to the doctor.

7 Likes

It could be a hormonal change I started having these in my early 30s it’s stressful as you really don’t know where you are

Literally just happened to me, my period ended up coming after it was a week late

2 Likes

I just went five months without a period, then it showed up out of the blue in full force. I went to the OB and had tests run and everything came back normal. Pregnancy tests came back negative, both urine and blood. She said everything was fine, there was no medical reason they could find. I decided it was because I had been working with a woman who didn’t have periods anymore, and then switched jobs and started working with two women who do have periods. I’ve also been stressed out a lot.

Late period. Body can do weird things at any time. You also may have ovulated late or not at all

1 Like

Stress and diet can affect your period

1 Like

If you’re late 5 days and it’s negative then you probably aren’t pregnant. I’m not going to tell you not to stress because if you are TTC then it’s stressful. If you aren’t TTC then it’s stressful. I’m hoping that you get the outcome you want. :heart:

1 Like

It could be perimopause

I was 6 months pregnant and didn’t know it in 1973

Stress, or cycle changing.

Stress can delay your period

1 Like

Stress makes my period late

1 Like

Periods have changed for many women since the covid shot came out.

6 Likes

If you’re on a birth control it will sometimes stop your period all together.

The test could be faulty. Or, like others mentioned, you could be stressed. Or your period could be changing to start at the beginning of the month. It could also be a message to protect yourself from pregnancy if you’re not wanting a baby right now.

1 Like

I was 14 weeks before I got a positive test.

Stop stressing. Either you are or you aren’t. Giving yourself a stroke won’t help and stressing will delay your menstrual cycle too. If you aren’t having any spotting, cramping, sore breasts or other signs, it’s probably just a late period.

3 Likes

Mine were always late!

Use protection or birth control.

Life’s a bitch! I’m over a month late came on last night while in work! I’m still in work till 8am. Mother nature got shit to do give her a day or two leeway (I didn’t have to worry about being pregnant I only sleep with woman)

Why is this same question asked 5 times a day. I’m beginning to think someone wants attention. Some of these questions are bizarre af

2 Likes

U could just be late that happens even under stress and not even pregnant

Dah. Ever hear of a gynocologist

Wait a couple of days dont panic.

Stress. Age. Changes in diet, activity, medication.

Just out of curiosity did you recently get a Covid vaccine? I know for some women it has affected their periods temporarily. If not perhaps your body is just changing.

1 Like

Mine started switching it on me this month. I got it 2 weeks early. So it could be that it’s doing that as well

Missed miscarriage. It’s a real thing. Find dr to listen and check into, especially if periods don’t start back up.

I had two Waite two weeks after my missed period before I could get a positive result on a pregnancy test

When I was pregnant I couldn’t get a home pregnancy test to say “positive” until about 10 days late. Blood test at docs was able to confirm long before home test could.

1 Like

Go see your doctor even though the pregnancy test came out negative

Contact medical professional!!

Give it a couple more days Thn re test
Gotta wait for thm hcg levels to be higher

No that won’t win you child support

Pregnant with emotion

Call your doctor. Linda