I am 7-months-pregnant and just found out my husband has been cheating: Advice?

I’m so sorry! Leave him, move on, I would not even let him have a relationship with the baby! If you are young enough to have a baby, you will find someone else, if you can, go to counseling to help you get through this, and I hope you will find a good man!

2 Likes

Leavs him. A man that cheats is trash. Period. But, a man that cheats on his pregnant wife is nothing but, a piece of shit. He put your health and the health of your unborn child at risk for a piece of ass. You don’t want that kind of example for your children let alone the pain and paranoia that will never go away. Kids need happy parents more than they need their parents together.

5 Likes

Tell him he’s going to get a bj and bite it off

2 Likes

Girl, get your ducks in a row before you say anything… do not do anything on emotions… stockpile $$$$ find an attny put deposit down on attny get your POOP IN A GROUP THEN leave is behind with your head up high!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Dump him. It isnt in most peoples plan to be a single parent but it’s for the best. I’ve witnessed a very similar situation. They are still together but she doesnt trust him and hes miserable because he knows he screwed up. Anytime I’m around them theres nothing but tension and arguing. Your situation could end up differently. But the kids always suffer and it shows in them when they grow up

2 Likes

:raised_hand:t3: I have been there and tried sooo hard to make it work. I thought he would change after my son’s birth, but he used it as an excuse … I stayed home raising my son and explaining to him and everyone why” he is not around”. I lost my self in him, but found myself through my son’s love. Eventually, I got smart and turned my pain into power, I left him, took him to child support, lost the weight and gained my self esteem. Long story short his lil girlfriend left him, our friends and family cut communication with him. We learned to coparent but the respect has been lost and the scars will always be a memory of the hurt and pain that I didn’t deserve.

Run and don’t look back!:running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

2 Likes

Leave him, once a cheat always a cheat

2 Likes

I wounder about the female
In this also and does she
Know that you’re even
Pregnant 7mth I’d play
Dirty karma revenge is
Also an option

Leave him!!! My husband did the same thing and now there are all sorts of issues between us… save yourself and your baby!!!

Leave for you and your unborn child. What if he brings home a STD to you and your baby?!?!?!

2 Likes

Yup I’m going through this myself and getting a divorce. I dont need a diseased ( physically and emotionally) man child to take care of with a new born. Be strong and take the trash out!

3 Likes

Get out! The cheating won’t stop and he probably has cheated before the pregnancy! Cheaters always cheat they don’t change! My ex of 30 yrs cheated on and off the whole time last time for 5 yrs with a co-worker. I left and never looked back. Been almost 5 yrs!

Kick his arse out of your life once a slug always a slug

1 Like

Yes every one has this is what men do. Get rid of him. U desirve better. The cheating will not stop. He will make your life a living hell. Better off as a single parent. U can not be a good mom with him mistreating u. Run and dont look back

I don’t know why you need advice from social media. Either you’re OK living with a cheater or you aren’t. Simple as that. Me personally, he’d have to get his shit and go! :unamused:

By by daddy… once a cheater always a cheater

Have you seen The Irishman? They do away with people for a lot less :woman_shrugging:t2:

Throw the whole husband away.

11 Likes

If he won’t respect you while you’re carrying his child, he sure as hell won’t respect you when you’re raising his child!

4 Likes

My heart breaks for you, but you’re better off without him :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This is very sad… I’m so sorry!

1 Like

Staying with him for the child would not be worth anything if he did it then he will do it again. Don’t let yourself be treated badly tell him to take a hike and move on it would be hard but so much better for you and your baby in the long run.

3 Likes

Hey tested and get rid of him

4 Likes

I wasnt married but my bf of 4 years at the time cheated on me my whole pregnancy, I found out right after I had our daughter. Your best bet is to leave no matter how bad it hurts. He doesnt respect you :sob:

4 Likes

Take your kid and leave.

1 Like

Throw him in the garbage where he belongs

4 Likes

Leave his ass I been through that

I know it is going to be so hard especially with being pregnant and raising a new baby, but GET OUT.
The sooner you leave the less hurt you’ll go through overall. He obviously doesn’t respect you if he cheated, but cheating on your pregnant wife- that’s a whole new level of disrespect. My heart breaks for you as I’m sure you do love him and are so torn from this.

7 Likes

Get yourself tested before the baby comes. And leave him. He won’t change. It’s very rare for cheaters to change. I’m sorry

4 Likes

Yep, the day I told my husband I was pregnant with our second, he confessed he had had a baby with an acquaintance of mine. Leave him. He’ll promise you the world, but will never follow through.

9 Likes

Yep I was 7/8 month pregant found out my sons dad had cheating on me so I left it’s much better not dealt with bullshit right now since you need worry about yourself and those periocus baby your have right now its top priority so find your own place asap or go to stay with your family/friend for temporarily

run and never look back!! don’t ever stay for a child’s sake it’s not healthy for anyone but mainly the child :blush:

2 Likes

My husband got another woman pregnant while I was pregnant. I got rid of him and it was the best decision I have ever made. You can do it on your own. It’s hard but it can be done.

14 Likes

If he’s your husband it’s not gonna be easy to leave because you’ve invested so much into him. But for a start if he wants to change go to counseling. If he doesn’t want to do that then you’ll have to get a lawyer (or do it on your own) to get a divorce and figure out a parenting plan for your child(ren)

3 Likes

I stayed with my boyfriend while he cheated on me while I was pregnant we ended up getting married and divorced 4 years later. Leave him. Once a cheater always a cheater. And get tested and your next appointment

4 Likes

I would leave. Easier said than done I know. But how they treat you when you are carrying his child, Is so important. Hes doing you wrong now, he wont ever do you right.

4 Likes

I found out my ex was cheating when our son was 2 months old and some random girl showed up at my doorstep with their 1 month old son. I packed his bags for him

5 Likes

Get yourself tested for STDs. You don’t want to infect your baby with anything!

3 Likes

Leave him. I’m so sorry

1 Like

You need to get tested to protect yourself and child.

Up to you if you can forgive him or not.

3 Likes

He wont change, leave him. I’m so sorry this happened to you. Make smart choices, get your things in order, and leave. Dont tell him you want to leave while being unprepared to do so.

3 Likes

Leave hun take it from me and see him because he is showing you who he is.

Leave get to some where safe then go to court and get full custody don’t look back don’t take him back just think about you and your baby

1 Like

I was with mg son’s father’s for two and half years. I got pregnant after only being with him for a year. If I was you, I’d leave. Leave while you still can. I found out he was cheating on me before I got pregnant, while I was pregnant, and after I had our son. I loved that man with everything in me, I used to worship the ground he walked on. After our son was 5 months old, and I found he was STILL cheating, I couldn’t do it anymore. I didn’t want my son growing up thinking it was okay to do that to woman. And it’s not fair to your child for you to stay with him just for the baby. Please, LEAVE him! It will only get harder the longer you wait, and not only will you hurt, but your baby will suffer if you try to stay.

4 Likes

It’s unfortunate he did this. Shame on him. He is however the father to this child. Many and I mean many women use this as a reason to keep a child away. Don’t follow that pattern The child deserves to know dad. This is hard for you but it will only get harder if you act on emotions and do what most women do. You are better than that and you are a mother first. Your best bet is to leave the relationship. Do right ONLY by your child not the father. Put the child first and let this child see his father. Nothing the father did is a danger. He just isn’t worthy of your love anymore. Some may disagree and twist words to make him out to be the bad guy to feel good about keeping the child without his dad but the FACT is that he is that child’s father.

3 Likes

:clap: leave :clap: his :clap: cheating :clap: ass :clap:

I suggest you leave him. I know that is harsh but so is his cheating.

1 Like

I went threw this, I was 17 he cheated on me got her pregnant i left him and was stupid and went bk to him got pregnant again and he was cheating on me whole time finally left him and it was the best thing ever now i am with an amazing man

I promise, that if a man can cheat on you while you’re carrying his child, he will always cheat on you. Leave. It only can get worse. If you take him back you’re only telling him that he can do what he wants and you’ll always take him back.

3 Likes

I was seven weeks pregnant when I found out my boyfriend was cheating. Despite his begging, I left him, because he was still flirting with other girls and it’s been good since he’s been gone. I’m happier not having to worry about being cheated on when I have more important things like my kids.

1 Like

Men ain’t shit. Get tested and get out.

Leave… I was in this same position two years ago. Get tested… Our marriage ended in divorce in 2 months after that. It was the best decision I ever made, leaving. I know it will be hard but in the long run it will be worth it.

2 Likes

If he can’t respect you while you’re carrying his child, he won’t respect you after having it. My husband of 5 years and father of my 2 kids treated me like a queen during my pregnancies and still to this day respects me and speaks to me like a lady :heart: anyone who will allow you to feel down on yourself while you’re carrying a baby is merely not for you. The one for you will never want to see you upset or mad or wanna put any stress on you or their child!! If he is gonna be careless toward you, he is gonna be careless toward your child and won’t care how he treats you in front of that child.

1 Like

I’ll echo what everyone else has said, get out now. Here will promise you the moon, promise that he’ll change, they never do.

I’m so sorry

5 Likes

This is Not 80’s Anymore. Today is “If you Have a Problem, It’s Either You Leave him, Or stay While he Cheats”. Single is Better These Days.
People Say “Leave” right at The Firat Sentense. Today is not “Seek Help” anymore But “Leave!!”.

2 Likes

Leave. He’s a selfish piece of shit

I would burn the house down with him in it

4 Likes

Claim temporary insanity and just go ahead and smother him in his sleep…or pack his bags and get yourself tested! Depends on the day on which I would choose…js

4 Likes

Pregnant or not it is time to go your separate ways. I guarantee even if he says he’s gonna stop and you forgive him that he actually won’t stop.

For one, get tested for two idk man it’s completely up to you

2 Likes

Leave. I know it’ll be hard but think of the kid. Don’t want them growing up around that and it’s better for you. You can get through that you can get through anything

Did it with my ex! Found out in my 9 month. I took too long to leave and i regret it. Leave now before you invest more time into the “relationship”

2 Likes

You are the only one that can make that decision…:two_hearts:

2 Likes

He will beg and plead and promise you the world… but if you stay hebwill continue to cheat. He might stop for awhile but they will always go back.

3 Likes

He will not cange unfortunately. This will continue and you are putting your health at risk. Your child and you deserve so much more and your child needs to see you happy and being treated right. That is not going to happen in your current situation. I personally would go start planning for making a healthy change for yourself and your child. Be well and safe.

1 Like

Been there filed for divorce day i left the hospital after he brought the neighbor he has been sleeping with my whole pregnancy leave his cheating out

1 Like

This happened to me a few months after giving birth (however things started while I was pregnant) Trust me when I tell you, you WILL get through this, it will be hard- and sometimes lonely, but there is so much strength and personal growth on the other side. Your child will know what a strong a$$ momma you are someday!!!:heartbeat:

2 Likes

Just get your belongings and go. To many pregnant wife being murdered in the news this year. Don’t wait and see if your next.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. That’s so messed up. I wouldn’t stick around.

2 Likes

Don’t stay. It will cause you more stress and misery in the long run.

3 Likes

Advice? He gets kicked to the curb. What a dick.

4 Likes

Look inside yourself only you can decide.

It usually don’t ever get better!:exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

I have not but I cannot even imagine. Get yourself tested if you havent already and be done.

4 Likes

It would be best for you and your unborn child to leave. If he’s been doing it for that long just leave. I know it will be hard but in the end it will be worth it.

1 Like

What a loser… I’m sorry.
What do you what do you want, I only ask because you are asking for advice so you must be unsure on what you want. Personally I think I would leave him.
On a side note… have you confronted him? What did he say?

Leave him go to ur parents

Make sure you get tested. STD’s are scary as is but especially while pregnant.

6 Likes

It takes a really sorry man to do that to his pregnant girlfriend! I would leave or make him leave cuz it will just keep happening!

1 Like

Men are a whole different type of human…and in the worst way. Like who does this shit for real?

Sod him off because he will do it again , then sort out the access to the baby . Start you new family life in the safe knowledge you’re not being lied to and create your life , strive forward , be happy and secure . Don’t forget you are your child’s first teacher . Show bab how to be happy and not lied to n trod on . All the very best to you . Domestic abuse survivor and single parent family Mom of 5 , l’m autistic and so is my youngest . Don’t waste your time because he will repeat , don’t listen to sorry either , they aren’t really . Good luck , you can do it :cherry_blossom:

I thought I could forgive and understand however I could not and 3 years later i left. Be true to yourself

2 Likes

Take the baby and run

3 Likes

Leave…if he’ll cheat now he’ll keep doing it.

1 Like

Advice? No advice. Just GOODBYE. He WONT CHANGE. YOUR PREGNANT AND THIS IS WHAT HE DOES ? Omg that’s lower than low. GOODBYE !! You and that baby deserve better.

11 Likes

I would defintly throw his ass to the curb. Yes I went through that my first pregnancy. And the mf should realize he has a woman there having his child and that should be his 1st most valuable you don’t deserve to be treated with such disrespect. Just my opinion.

If it were me, he would be served divorce papers.

5 Likes

Leave his sorry ass!!!

If he can cheat on you while your carrying his baby he doesn’t love you. I say give him the boot. Get rid of him. You can do this on your own.

4 Likes

Leave before the baby is born. He wontchange

1 Like

Play it cool (if you can)…make sure he signs off on the birth certificate and take it from there. Everyone’s situation is different, but at least you’ll have a solid starting place in case things go south.

2 Likes

Yep my ex done this to me throughout and also with a 16/17year old amongst many others …it continues
I left definitely not living life like that theres a whole world out there

You need to leave and get tested…

All you women saying if y’all want to try to make it work etc… Your spouse stepped out on you and your relationship/marriage. One could assume that would mean they dont want what they have or they dont care they’ve hurt their spouse etc. I totally dont get some people’s train of thought on this and working it out!

4 Likes

Get tested. Get into therapy. Really think about what you want. Do you want to stay and try and work it out? Do you want to try counselling? Your hormones are so high right now so take a few days to think about what you want to do but take the emotions out of it. If you choose to stay, make sure you set up boundaries. Good luck mama! :heart:

1 Like

Yup, exactly the same thing. He just one day walked up to me as I was hanging the new curtains in the nursery and said I’m not happy, I’m moving out. He packed a bag and moved in with his mistress. I was totally blindsided. It took us three years to conceive. My advice, kick him out if he hasn’t left already. File for separation, move if you need to before baby arrives. If you own the house together, get someone to draw up a separation agreement and get him to sign it right away. Write everything down, date time, witness statements. Take screenshots in anything nasty that he says.
Above all else, I promise you will be ok. You will get through it. I thought it was the end of the world at the time. But I survived and it freed me up to meet and marry the love of my life. I have built a beautiful life with the most amazing man. It’s crappy the way it happens sometimes, but had it not happened, I wouldn’t have the amazing life I have now!!! You’ve got this!

4 Likes

Quietly, start separating your assets, Look for a divorce lawyer and gather all the evidence you can. Once that’s done, serve him the divorce papers.

Oh ive been there and Ill tell you its not fun at all but you have to think real hard do you want to be with a man who now will always make you unhappy and you will always have doubts. Or do you want your baby to see you happy and living your best life

2 Likes

If it was me I’d say There’s the door close it behind you when you go.:angry::angry:

2 Likes

Mama as much as you love him as much as it hurts you have to do right by you and your child. He won’t change. I know it’s hard to read all of us saying to leave but it’s out of experience.

3 Likes