I am having issues with my husband taking my car: Advice?

Take away his set of keys!!! U could report it stolen if it’s in ur name, lol I don’t think k he’d 4get that

Solution! Don’t Give The Key’s.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Get your car back. My husband kept taking my Ford Edge and he demolished it. I loved that car.

1 Like

Are these even real stories? Lol :joy: this is shi* that goes on being married, get over it!!

4 Likes

Take his truck to the shop

Sounds like a fun relationship :laughing:

3 Likes

So go get it fixed and you drive his lol

3 Likes

You can learn anything on youtube. Go find a video and fix it yourself. Even if you end up messing it up you can say well, you should have done it yourself then.

3 Likes

His new “friend” probably don’t like being hauled around in a loud truck…

5 Likes

Red flags badly get out of it

2 Likes

Take it to the shop and let him know how much it will cost to have it fixed and then tell him you paid for it with his card, maybe next time he’ll do it himself.

2 Likes

Yo for a fact. If it’s just loud? There’s nothing fr wrong with it. Just an exhaust leak, rotted muffler/ exhaust pipe, etc. He’s being a pussy.

Girl hide your keys lol

4 Likes

Weird he is not wanting to fix his truck…he is up to something stay on your toes…

7 Likes

Ummm hello you are married everything is 50 50 if I was him I’d divorce quickly

9 Likes

Don’t give him the keys

4 Likes

You fix the truck, it’ll take less than 30 minutes :woman_shrugging: I’ve done a lot of stuff to my own vehicle (my husband is more than capable to fix it and gladly would) but my dad taught me a lot so when I became an adult, I didn’t have to depend on a man :kissing_heart: fix the man’s truck for him!!

2 Likes

Phone the police report it stolen he gets done for aggravated TWOCK easy

1 Like

Hmmmm… this is all weird to me. I don’t feel it’s a red flag because he leaves you with a car you can drive just loud. My car is always on E and it is because I loath getting gas. I drive mine and my husbands car it just depends on how I feel. I would say just hide your keys and act like you have no idea where your keys are. He will be forced to drive his own car.

Hide the keys- simple

Oh fuck no. He needs to get off his butt and get it fixed instead of leaving you stranded. I can also tell you, these are some of the first really loud red flags you need to listen to and just get out. Especially if you can’t even use his truck just because it’s loud. This is just the beginning of what will become a controlling and abusive relationship. I wish I would have payed attention before my ex started doing the same thing to me. That relationship ended with me getting a lot of bruises and losing a lot of blood and that was just a small part of what he did.

Why did you get married to begin with? Sounds like you got more problems than just vehicle problems.

6 Likes

Don’t give him the keys. Don’t let him take the car it’s that simple put your foot down

1 Like

Damn I take my girls car two blocks and fill it for her. Women are built differently. Also put a hole in your exhaust, fuck it. Make him fix both. He’s taking your car because if your exhaust is leaking it’s using more fuel. He’s trying to save gas guaranteed.

Hide your keys! Then he can’t take your car.

2 Likes

This mama page is supposed to be for women needing to vent and get advice from other women but every time I read the comments on these posts it’s just women bashing other women.

4 Likes

Take his truck to a shop and have it fixed

1 Like

Just tell him you’re booking his car into the mechanics at his expense if he doesn’t fix it

4 Likes

Hide the keys or Charge him 100 dollars a day to drive your car. After a few days you’ll have enough money to fix his truck.

4 Likes

Take his spare key to your car and hide it :woman_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

Why don’t you fix it then, I’m sure if you really wanted too you could get it done

2 Likes

Wow.
I can’t even with people these days.
If you need to go somewhere take his truck.
I don’t see “mine” and “yours” in a relationship especially a marriage.

I also know how to fix vehicles so I’d be out there fixing it or if I can’t fix it drop it off at the mechanic for him one day.

2 Likes

Just take his truck to get fixed. Not a big deal.

1 Like

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈’𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Hide all the keys to your vehicle and tell him he can either book time with the mechanic or go nowhere. You shouldn’t have to be without your vehicle because he is being lazy and won’t do anything about his

6 Likes

Make the appointment to get the vehicle fixed. Help him arrange to drop it off. Then hide your keys

He can’t be bothered to fix his truck and doesn’t want you driving it because it’s not fixed. Then next time he takes your car, use his money to have the truck fixed. He might get mad that someone else gets paid for the job he could do (I’m assuming because it’d take him 30 minutes), but if he won’t do it that’s on him.

5 Likes

Hide your keys . Simple .

5 Likes

All these people telling her to fix his truck for him. Are you serious??? Lol it’s his damn truck it’s been 2 weeks it’s his responsibility. I’m sorry but I dont fix vehicles, most women don’t and they shouldnt have to unless it’s something they like doing. He’s being lazy. And to tell her to drive his truck…? Why??? She said his still drives fine, HE should be driving his vehicle… bet he would go get it fixed faster bc of the noise it’s making.
Ridiculous… girl get them keys back

Do not let him . My husband tried to take my car because his girlfriend didn’t like riding in his truck. He is seeing how much control he has and it will only get worse.

6 Likes

Tell him you are going to make an appointment with the mechanic shop to have his truck fixed for him. Bring it and have it fixed. You get the car and he can take the truck.

2 Likes

I would go in his truck where ever he’s going and make sure. That’s just me Bc why don’t he have the courtesy to fill it up when using it?? That’s a big no for me! U use it, u replace/refill/put it the way u took it

3 Likes

I made my car super glittery with accessories so my husband refuses to drive it. Maybe do something like that to keep him away from it. Lol

8 Likes

I’d just take the keys until he fixed his truck. It sounds like he’s being an ass if he can just fix it but won’t.

So sorry to hear about your life-altering life struggles. :rofl:

1 Like

You should have used his car to take it to a garage lmao

4 Likes

SO ARE YOU SAYING HE TAKES YOUR CAR TO WORK OR OUT AND ABOUT WHEN HE DOES HIS OWN THING
And you have seperate accounts by the sound of it…
He wants you to pay for the gas and is a cheap ass
And why not use and abuse your car so he doesnt have to spend money on HIS truck
So just tell him you are makibg an appointment and taking it to the shop if he doesnt want to work on it…
Problem solved sweetie

I don’t even understand you’re asking for advice. He’s your husband not your parent or your boss! Stand up for yourself! Tell him NO!! You need it end of discussion.

8 Likes

Sounds like a power struggle. You two are supposed to be on the same team, so what’s the real issue? This is the symptom; what’s the deeply-seeded problem?

2 Likes

Me and my guy talk about who gets the truck for work, outings, military etc and who gets dropped off since we currently only have one vehicle. It’s never really a issue so the fact that he’s making it one is a big red flag, I’d take his truck to get fixed and then follow to see what he’s doing

2 Likes

Simply don’t give him your keys then

4 Likes

Take your key off his keychain and hide yours.

4 Likes

Stop allowing him to take advantage of you

3 Likes

Make your car super girlie. Then when he takes your car get in his truck & drive it til it’s empty. As soon as he gets home or before he goes to work say you have a doc appointment or something, take your car & go. Screw that shit.

I’d be putting some fun bumper stickers on my car. Even just simple ones like I :heart: my husband!

7 Likes

Get up and take him to work and make him get his vehicle fixsd

1 Like

Hide your keys or leave and stay at a hotel till he grows up and fixes his vehicle.

3 Likes

Fix his car for him? I fix mine and my husband’s :woman_shrugging:t4: although we don’t fight who’s vehicle we’re taking, it’s ours. His money is my money. His gas is my gas. ATM I’m the only one working and i always tell him to take my car cuz i always have the most gas. Either way it’s an easy solution it’s whether you actually want to put some effort in yourself at this point, beside telling him to stop fix his car there’s literally everything you need to know on the internet and YouTube for fixing a small issue that takes 30min. I’m sure he has all the tools necessary. He’ll feel less of man if you fix it anyway :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17463 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless
Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob3059.pages.dev/

Pimp your ride out with feather boa’s, pink anything, glitter, sparkles, lots of girl stuff

4 Likes

This sounds like a mother talking about her teenage son :joy:

11 Likes

may I ask - why dont you bring his truck into be fixed and put it on his card

13 Likes

Ew, you karens are the problem … :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Put your foot down. Nothing worse than high school games in a marriage.

:eyes: ummm… I’m trying my best here to watch how I say things but I think you have bigger issues here.

4 Likes

When he’s home go out there and start fixing it and guarantee he’ll be out there wanting to do it​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Sounds like you got a wife :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just leave before he does. Don’t give him an option. If you have his card take his truck to be fixed n charge it to him. Problem solved. Hide your keys as well.

6 Likes

My last paycheck was $6564 working 15 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 17k for months now and she works about 32 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://MakeMoney29.pages.dev

Your husband is being a petty childish jerk. Absolutely hide your keys on him. Also, you have bigger problems than the car…issues that require counseling.

6 Likes

Sounds like he is trying to control you. Watch out !!!

6 Likes

take his truck in to be fixed problem taken care of and if he bitches just tell him you want your car back

1 Like

My husband and I share everything we share $ so this would be pointless I dont understand this at all. So what?

1 Like

Does he not have enough money to get it fixed ? Car issues can be costly, and arnt you guys married ?? Petty problems like this and you both can’t figure out a solution without putting it on the internet, god help you both when you actually have real problems

1 Like

Yeah, but this seems to be all about him. He car, her gas but no time for repairs or desire to and complain when she does

1 Like

Being married this sounds petty and/or controlling all around. The responsibility should be a shared issue. Don’t like the truck being loud woman up and fix it. Problem solved. I never get questioned when I take the truck. I don’t understand your dynamic honestly. Y’all need to talk or get counseling.

Legit having the same issue now accept it’s been going on wayyy longer

Take his car to the mechanic :man_mechanic: and his money obviously

5 Likes

He will take advantage as long as you let him.

2 Likes

This sounds more like a control issue. If he’s outright refusing to fix his vehicle, takes yours, then gets mad for you using his, it’s probably because he doesn’t want you going out. So, next time he takes your car, bring his to the mechanic and have it fixed. When he gets home, tell him you’ll be taking your car back, since there is no longer a need for him to take yours. When he gets mad about it, remind him he had ample time to fix the issue. If it’s loud, I’m assuming it’s an exhaust issue or a belt needs to be tightened or replaced. If it’s an exhaust issue, it’ll probably need to go to a mechanic anyway, unless your husband has the parts and ability to weld. If it’s a belt issue, it’s a quick and easy fix. If it needs to be tightened, a decent mechanic will take care of it at a minimal cost.

3 Likes

Good that you used his card. He owes you. He needs to fix his truck. Give him a date, and say after that day, you will need your car. You have important things to do.

2 Likes

Tell him to fix his rig & don’t give him your keys …

1 Like

He’s a piece of work but to keep things simple….hide your keys so he can’t take your car🤷🏼‍♀️

1 Like

Hide your keys and tell him to fix his car.

1 Like

Good for you !! Next time he takes your car… call an UBER and charge his card !!!

2 Likes

Next time he takes your ride, take his, to the shop to get fixed!

3 Likes

Why stress yourself when you can generate easy income from crypto without having to do much. Invest in crypto with stock haven company today, all you have to do is to sit back and get traded for by trading experts. Check out Mrs Lisa Jennifer Facebook profile, she has helped and guided me through all steps in setting up my trading account and trading on my behalf. You can contact her through the tag profile below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If all trading platform are perfect as Mrs Lisa Jennifer, the world would have been a better place for all, I just got my first profit successful from Mrs Lisa Jennifer company platform and I want to encourage others to develop the habit of investment because it pays a lot, online investment has been my major source of income especially since the day of stay home period, if you are interested contact her
:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

I wouldn’t be left without a vehicle. He has his and you have yours and that’s the way it needs to be. Yes he should put gas in it. 1 to take care of you and 2. He uses it.
My husband does some of the same but I say something about it and try to be nice. I babysit little ones and I take our kids back and forth so I prefer a dependable vehicle. Not cool. If it needs fixing then he needs to fix it period

1 Like

Mrs Lisa Jennifer what can I say now to thank you for what you have done for me words can’t express how I feel when I received profits from your company Mrs Lisa I never knew you existed on earth I would have be a millionaire by now but nevertheless now that I have meet you I can still thank God for leading me to come in contact with you thanks very much for your wonderful work Mrs Lisa Jennifer, contact her via to start earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

You tube how to fix it and do it yourself.

1 Like

Why don’t you do the very simple act that he can’t seem to do. Have his truck fixed and surprise him with it. No you shouldn’t have to but if that’s literally the only reason why you are having this issue then be the woman and take care of it. You already know as a man he won’t do it. Essentially you’ll show him that it’s not that difficult to do a simple task. Otherwise get even more petty and go get another car like yours and say since you can’t keep your hands off mine I got a new one. Then he has no excuse to be touching yours bc you gave him a handle down. I’d say trade his truck in for it but that’s a bit of crossing a boundary. All I know is you need to step it up and show him to work smarter not harder with your everyday life issues.

1 Like

Then you take it to the shop and get it fixed. He’ll bi#=ch about being overcharged at a shop but tell him “then you should have fixed yourself”. You shouldn’t have to put up with his taking your car, but not “allowing” you to drive his. You two are equals (or supposed to be) in that marriage. Good luck

1 Like

Don’t let him have the keys

4 Likes

This is such a strange situation. My husband would never do anything like this so idk what to even say. But if I were you, I’d just start taking his car. Fuck it.

My ex did that he parked his truck at his friends then had the friend drop him off he cam hm and took my car :thinking: so I walked to his friends house got I. The truck went to his brothers that’s where he was going oh he did because the bitch he was cheating o. Me with lives right next door to his brother I caught him coming out of her apartment …

No…that is wrong of him.

1 Like

Tell him your going to trade his truck in for a new car orr you can take the truck in get it fixed and keep the keys and tell him nope sorry I fixed it, it’s mine now

4 Likes

I’m very confused by the his car my car- his money my money thing. When your married you share everything. I do t get separate banking accounts. But I’m with you in the him not filling up your car and not taking the time to fix his truck. That’s just lazy and inconsiderate.

2 Likes

If it’s not broken then, I would drive his car around. If he doesn’t like it then he can either.

1. Fix it or 2. Stop taking the car and walk/take public transport.
2 Likes