I am having upper abdomen pain: Advice?

I m 13 weeks pregnant; my upper abdomen is hurting, I want to know if it is normal?

11 Likes

Call your doctor? No matter what people on here comment they can’t help you.

8 Likes

Call your doctor every pregnancy is different

3 Likes

Stop asking random people online and call your Doctor.

First, call your doc
Second, sounds like a fart

Is this page "hello doctor ? Call a doctor womam

I had that was my gallbladder call your doctor asap. If your stool looks pale you have stones

Upper right side? Gallbladder issues can be common in pregnancy. Make sure to see the doctor.

4 Likes

I would drink more water and definitely call the doctor but it could just be your ribs stretching depending on the kind of pain

I went from a 32 in a bra to a 36. Not comfortable

I would go see a doctor and just take it easy until you’re able to get in to see the doctor I’m 14 weeks pregnant and I had that problem and then I started bleeding so I would definitely see a doctor as soon as possible my baby’s fine but definitely see a doctor and bring it to their attention so they can find out what’s going on

It could just be bloating. I remember being SO bloated and uncomfortable during the end of my first trimester… it was high up and on both sides. I felt like my stomach was HUGE but I wasn’t actually showing yet, besides looking a little swollen and puffy. Drink more water and try to move around as much as you can. It does pass, but it’s the WORST! If it were later on I would wonder if it was round ligament pain but it may be too early for thag

1 Like

Gallbladder? Acid reflux? Milk helped me.

I had upper abdomen pain right a couple months ago after I found out I was pregnant.
Thought it was appendicitis and wound up being a kidney stone!
Definitely make sure to go to tour dr and get checked out.

1 Like

Gallbladder. Id go get checked out just to be safe. I was in the hospital and it was alot of sludge in the gallbladder and within 3 weeks the ambulance was getting me i couldnt breathe and qhen got to hospital was rushed in for emergency surgery i had so many stones starting to block the duct.

Call your OB. That symptom is too vague. Could be nothing. Could be something.

1 Like

Indigestion 3rd pregnancy each one had this but ad still tell your midwife asap to be safe that what they for xx

mine hurt ALL the time and it was nothing. but. always call for concern

When I was pregnant my upper abdomen and upper back hurt so bad. Sometimes lasted for hours…felt like I had pulled muscles. Turned out I had gallstones.

Definitely see your doc.

2 Likes

My last pregnancy I would get what started like heartburn, then my entire tummy would tighten and I’d have pain worse than labor. Sometimes it’d last 30 mins. The most was 7 straight hours of pain that wouldn’t go away no matter what I did. It ended up being my gallbladder and I had to wait 2 months after birth to have it taken out. All the pain started in the upper abdomen.

I had the same pain near the end of my first pregnancy. Hurt so bad it woke me in the middle of the night. Turned out to be gallstones. I had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks postpartum.

I’m 15 weeks and I get weird aches and pains its sorta normal your body is making room for baby( drink some water relax get in comfortable position and time it if its been over an hour of non stop pain call your doctor)

Not trying to be weird. But are you constipated? It’s quite common in that stage of pregnancy. It basically hurts everywhere

Call your doctor and ask. I’ve had it and it was just gas, but if it’s pain that’s out of the ordinary during pregnancy I would call.

1 Like

Try taking a acid reducer tums also has extra calcium in them won’t hurt baby also I suggest talking to your doc about this pain could be nothing could be something

Any medical problems or pains go to the doctor or call your doctor!! We can not give you the right answer or advice on something like this.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s normal or not but I would contact my doctor and find out

2 Likes

Go to ER could be gallbladder or appendix. Not to scare you but mine started out upper abdomen pain then sent me home said it was gas. Next night went back no fever or elevated wbc all right side pain then got mri couldn’t see my appendix but seen fluid and inflammation of my cecum went into surgery for appendectomy and came out with a open ileocecectomy 25 weeks pregnant because my appendix ruptured. Not saying that’s what is going on with you for most pregnant women it’s gallbladder kidneys. Best advice see a medical professional. So they can run tests on you

Please see your doctor, could be stomach infection

That happened with my first. Turns out I had gallstones and had to have my gallbladder removed 5 months pp

I had sharp bursts of pain then would subside. Found out it was my gallbladder.

Mines turned out to be my gallbladder… go get seen

Call your doctor! Facebook drs are not the place to be.

1 Like

Call your doctor, FB is not the place for medical advice

6 Likes

Go and see your doctor

3 Likes

Mine was acid reflux and indigestion.

I didn’t have that issue. Call your doctor. Safe not sorry.

1 Like

Call your doctor, for heaven’s sake!

Hello sisters how many months is 32 weeks???

Shouldn’t you be asking your doctor

1 Like

Call your doctor or go to er

1 Like

Gallstones/kidney stones are very common in beginning of pregnany… ended up being my case. Best thing to do is call your obgyn. Mine referred me to an imaging center for a better ultrasound. It ended up being kidney stones and lasted 2 awful weeks.

My husband and I got separated when i found out he was having an affair with another woman​:sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart:, when i confronted him, we had argument and he broke up with me​:sob::sob:, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail​:sob::sob:. I cried all day and helpless looking up to God to help me with the problem in my marriage. All I need is my marriage to be restored back, we’ve been together for years and he has done nothing but cheated and lied to me. but I know it’s something that can be fixed I still love him the same way when I first met him. However I decided to seek help from Priest Andrew, he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning. now my marriage is perfectly fine and I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Andrew email: priestandrewcureservice123@gmail. Com
and whats app him +2349064356977

Call your dr. If it’s right side upper quadrent that moves into your back at all, you likely have gallstones which though ate a bitch to deal with they aren’t life-threatening and they will give you an ultrasound to confirm. If you feel as though it is gallstones untill you are able to get ultrasoun try cutting out all fats. It’s hard and honestly made me miserable but if you cut out all fats and it helps then it is almost more always gallstones. Now depending on how far along you are you could also have a kidney stone. Any nausea or vomiting at all? If it is your left side that is hurting then it is either the way baby is positioned or your muscles and ligaments seperating combined with your growning stomech pushing all your organs together. Regardless though, call your dr or if you feel bad enough to straight to ED.

Go see and talk to a Doctor!!

Go see a doc and stop askin random people on friggin fb. Have some sense nah man

3 Likes

Let’s risk my baby’s life and ask a bunch of total strangers what I should do :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t3::rage:

Gall stones get that checked reduce fat intake

I had this main bit during pregnancy thank god. But straight after. Has my gall bladder removed

Genuine Love Spell Caster Dr. Ugba Adewale Spells to attract love, Stop divorce, Marriage Spells, Bring lost love, Money and wealthy spells, Protection spells, fertility spell …Contact Info
G-mail: [email protected] Call,Viber and whatsapp:+2349033194294
if you need serious help in your Relationship and marriage.

1. Love Spells
  2. Lost Love Spells
  3. Divorce Spells
  4. Marriage Spells
  5. Binding Spell.
  6. Breakup Spells
    Thanks… or you can also follow this link
    :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
    https://mbasic.facebook.com/search/top/?q=drugbaspellcaster&refid=8&ref=opera_speed_dial&_rdr