I am in a love triangle and don't know what to do

You should probably stop taking your children around so many different men. That’s pretty confusing for a child. More advice would be to hold a dime between your knees and work on being a better parent.

12 Likes

Quit letting your kids meet every men you date is the first problem that’s causing confusion within them. If your not married or settling with guy they honesty shouldn’t even be meeting them but that’s just me

10 Likes

I feel very sorry for your daughters , what kind of example you are giving to them.

I have merry several guys on dating apps and have never ever introduce my daughter to them
12 Likes

Everything seems great with the 2nd guy now but everythknf was great with the first guy in the beginninf also. So?

4 Likes

You’re cheating regardless if you feel “uncherished”. you’re living 2 lives and putting your daughters right in the middle of it. Stop being selfish and think about your girls.

14 Likes

You are a huge red flag yourself. They both need to go and you need to work on being alone and sorting yourself out

16 Likes

Makes me cringe how some of you mom’s let any dude that gives you attention around your children :woman_shrugging:t4::roll_eyes:

25 Likes

I hear lots of love bombing.

1 Like

Wow @ the judgement here in the comments. It sounds like you already know what you want to do, btw

3 Likes

If you leave your bf for the outback guy who knows maybe he will be awesome for a couple months then you’ll meet someone better at the gas station, or Starbucks. You probably won’t be happy with anyone if you’re always looking for something more in someone else. Work on yourself, understand you’re not perfect maybe just calm down and be single for a minute.

24 Likes

Quite frankly - it sounds like YOU need to grow up. Stop dating, get a job and take care of your children and Mother. In a year or two maybe you will be mature enough to have a lasting relationship.

17 Likes

If you have to choose between thé 1st guy and the 2nd, choose the 2nd guy, because if you really loved the 1ste one you wouldn’t have a connection with the 2nd guy.

9 Likes

You just want to go to Hawaii. That’s all.
All factors constant you’re moving too fast with thess men.

8 Likes

Lady just wow!!! Your not in a love triangle your in a red flag triangle… you sound like a walking disaster and your cheating on both of these men that you are in a relationship with! You need to break it off with both of them, sort yourself out before you get into another relationship and remember if you ever want a relationship to last cheating isn’t apart of it.

22 Likes

Finding someone new will always highlight what the other is not doing. You started cheating emotionally so you need to do you both a favor and end things. You seem to move very impulsively for someone with kids

12 Likes

Honestly love you sound like you think love is the honeymoon stage when real love works through the struggle. In my opinion. Don’t date either and learn to love yourself and work out this checklist in therapy for a few years and then get back into dating.

10 Likes

You are cheating because you keep going to outback to see the orher guy and accepting gifts from him. You should be honest if you have doubts about your BF break it off it is not fair to keep dangling the carrot in his face and keeping him in case of needing a back up plan if new guy doesn’t work out, which is what it sounds like. If you have doubts you basically answered your own question having a relationship with your live in BF is obviously not going to work if your eye is already roving. Might also be good idea to ensure you are all in without doubts in future relationships before you introduce them to your kids and confuse them or possibly expose them to danger.

4 Likes

The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. 99 percent of the time you’re making a huge mistake.

3 Likes

Gonna shame you now for MOVING a man into your home that you share w your mom and young daughters after a MONTH. Wtf. Are you in the path of the next headlining story or what. YIKES. Not sorry. You sound like you lack critical thinking skills. And huh… you have a worry of settling w a man BUT after a month it’s ok to let him move in? Asinine.

22 Likes

LOL, how that’s greener grass workin for ya?

1 Like

I honestly just can’t wait for the moment your kids rat you out. Youngins talk honey and it is only a matter of time​:grin::popcorn:

8 Likes

Like what about the girls? All that energy on men when your kids are where your focus needs to be.

7 Likes

Y’all ridiculous in these comments. GIRL GO WHERE YOURE APPRECIATED NEVER SETTLE!

5 Likes

Sounds like you are cheating to be honest, and not being honest with either of them.

2 Likes

This is not how I expected this story to gooo haha. I feel like when you really love someone there’s no one else that compares. I don’t think either are the one. You were clearly looking for something lacking in your relationship. OR HOT TAKE: keep them both? Why not

2 Likes

Karma is real and it’s going to bite you in the arse!!

Watched my mom cheat on my dad several times with multiple different people, during the entire course of my parents almost 20 year marriage. I still have hard feelings. I still get in fights with her over how badly that affected me as a child. I’m in counseling now as well. Don’t mess up your children.

14 Likes

Sounds like your care for your own needs above your kids moving a stranger in after a month emm like what and the second guy has money and buy holidays big whoop that’s not a connection maybe work on yourself first before getting man cause clearly you can’t stay Faithfull

16 Likes

You gotta stop letting men near your kids until after a lot longer than a month or two of knowing them(like more than 6 months or 8 months). That’s literally terrifying. Your kids are first, not your dating life. I honestly have nothing else to say.

24 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that all these posts are fake and designed to trigger people for likes and engagement.:joy:

14 Likes

Personally I’d cut them both loose… I really REALLY think you need to take a minimum of a year out from ANY kind of dating or having any “men on the scene” and take that whole 12 months out to give yourself 110% to your kiddos and yourself. I don’t think you know WHAT you want right now and that can’t be healthy for you to be making decisions with. Take a whole heap of time out to discover YOU and to put your kids first in your discovery. It doesn’t sound like you know what you want right now, and hopping from one man to another isn’t the way to go, neither is moving in guys you’ve only known for a short time. If you can’t think about yourself, think about your kids. You quite possibly could’ve put them in unnecessary dangers. You didn’t “know” this man and moved him in. He could be the nicest guy, sure, but he could’ve been something sinister.
Please, take 12 months off from any dating at all. Learn to love and discover yourself. Spend that time with just you and your kiddos and build up a strong foundation with them. You and your kids should be a united front together. Don’t put them in danger Mom! :pray:t2:

11 Likes

I’m sorry but I agree with these ladies . To me the question isn’t what you should do for yourself? it’s what’s best for your daughter s. You are putting them at risk with all these men and setting a poor example for them and self respect .

8 Likes

Lol you need time out
How mixed up are your children going to be
You going from one bloke to another
Get it together

7 Likes

Your children are still young and need stability, not your ‘musical beds’. Stop bringing random men into their lives :woman_facepalming:t2:

11 Likes

It’s concerning how easily you let new men into your daughters lives… also you live with your mom, the first boyfriend didn’t move in with you, he moved in with your mom as well and one dude works at a restaurant are these men even financially stable? Think you need to prioritize yourself and your children instead up falling for every guy that gives you some attention. You may not think they are old enough to understand but you are setting your girls up for failure and being codependent on males for affection and attention because they witnessed mom do it and they think it’s okay.

11 Likes

What is wrong with you? Your children are your priority and you are teaching them it is okay to cheat and go to the highest bidder who give you gifts. Shame on you

7 Likes

Lmao do you know what a love triangle is? This is more cheating than anything.

10 Likes

Is this a marketing ploy for match.com cause it sure does sound like it. Focus on your kids not on men

Your children dont need to meet every guy you date. Thats dangerous. They can be harmed. Also, teaching em bad habits. Jus slayin

4 Likes

But it sounds like both guys are broke :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You are cheating, plain and simple. Both guys need to dump your rump a.s.a.p.

4 Likes

Yikes. You need to not involve your girls in all this. That’s my advice.

7 Likes

You moved him in and he lived 10 minutes away but your still entertaining another guy and they are both around your kids? WTF? Does your mom know you’re doing this in/around her home? When I met my husband 12 years ago (married 11 years now) he would drive almost an hour to see me, a few days a week in the beginning. He moved in with his mom because it was only a 15 minute drive to work and 5 minutes from me, he has a son and introduced me right away neither of us have entertained others even in our short dating window. We got engaged 6 months in and only have eyes for each other. We are each other’s first marriage too, we’ve both been cheated on in the past and promised we’d never do that to the other. Be a mature person and think of your kids first especially before getting into 2 situations. What are you teaching your daughters by doing this, I’m sure they will eventually talk and slip up and rat you out. Just wait until they are older and dating multiple guys and end up pregnant not knowing who the father is.

2 Likes

Sorry but perhaps you should look deeper before you leap your children she be your priority first and foremost :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

People like you are the reason why there are trust issues in the world, honestly I hope they both leave and you chose your kids.

2 Likes

Girl your the red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

13 Likes

Honestly it’s messed up that you are in a relationship with someone but then was able to let another one slide in to the point where you are “coincidentally” going to his job and he’s gifting you things. That’s borderline cheating or at bare minimum leading him and/or both of them on. If this was a post from a man we’d all be calling him a monster

9 Likes

My closet is not clean so I HAVE NO RIGHT to pass judgement on you or your situation hopefully you will sort this out soon

1 Like

Dang sounds like you just like strang MEN &:eggplant::eggplant: WWWOOOWWW what those girls are watching :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:SHAME ON YOU :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like your the red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: here. Now imagine if this was who you call bf doing this. You’d be ready to leave. Let that man go if there’s nothing there.

3 Likes

Sounds to me like
You’ve already made up
Your mind!

2 Likes

You shouldn’t if even started dating the 2nd guy while involved with the first. Wrong. That’s cheating not a love triangle.

3 Likes

Wow…. :joy::joy: cheating isn’t cute girl, I hope your girls don’t follow your foot steps!

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to take a break from dating and work on your self esteem so that you dont need a man to make you feel whole. Take some time to develop better judgment and and self respect. Your kids need you!

9 Likes

Your bf deserves the chance to find happiness I’d you’re going behind his back to find yours. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Pick one, tell the other whats happening and let them go.

Although it would be a really great ending if you told your bf you were falling for outback guy and yall broke up. Only to discover outback guy is just being nice to you because he feels sorry for you, and is in a great, committed relationship.

6 Likes

Well what a toxic person you turned out to be. Awesome role model :+1::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You need to take a deep long hard look at yourself snd the kind of example you’re setting for your children.

This isn’t a love triangle. This is disrespect by you.

7 Likes

No excuse for cheating mate…material shit isn’t worth loosing something real over

The problem is not the men, it’s your need of a man. It’s your codependency. Please break up, and have your boyfriend leave your mom’s residence. Then please seek therapy so that you can understand your worth, and value come from within. You don’t need love or validation from anyone but yourself. You have some self work to do before getting into another relationship and bringing more people around your daughters.

25 Likes

Girl tell that mf move out yo house bye. Go find someone make you happy but having multiple men isn’t rightso figure it out cause cheating is never okay!

3 Likes

If you are unhappy in the relationship , get out. No excuse for hurting someone because you don’t feel cherished. The thing about love languages it isn’t meant to change people. It is meant to understand how we receive and give love. How does guy number 1 express his love for you? Sounds like he is taking care of you and your kids.

1 Like

There’s no love triangle. You’re cheating on your boyfriend. You’re the problem here. You need therapy for you. Let your boyfriend find the happiness he deserves.

16 Likes

If you’re stuck between two people always pick the second because if you really love the first you would have never gone looking for the second. You don’t fall into something you knew exactly what was going on and where it was leading to… I wish people would just be honest faithful and committed to the relationship they’re in and if they’re not then let that person go don’t be a cheater don’t break their heart don’t ruin their trust for the next person. Remember your children learn by example. A committed faithful one person relationship would be a stronger basis than dating one and sneaking around with the other.

8 Likes

You dun fUcked up. Sounds like you gotta leave your boyfriend.

Be careful here with children involved. Slow down and think twice about your next move.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need to step back and let your kids take a breather from all these men. Focus on them, it’s not healthy for them to have a revolving door of men that they are constantly around. You don’t even really know these dudes and you are letting them around your girls. That’s asking for trouble. Take care of your kids and leave the men alone for a while.

14 Likes

Feel sorry for your kids if you keep bringing different guys to introduce to your kids man there going to be confused I’m surprised they haven’t said anything to your mum or your partner … if u wanna live your life hand your kids to your mum and sort yourself out as your kids need stability

2 Likes

Make your mind up fast before you end up hurting your kids. Cheating is wrong and your showing your daughter’s bad behaviour.

4 Likes

Go with the new guy i guess. Sounds like u made ur choice

Too many men getting access to your kids in my opinion. You don’t really know either well and you let one move in with your kids.

21 Likes

Please seek therapy for codependency.

11 Likes

I think your immature and not ready for a relationship. Your cheating period, stay single and take care of your kids. Your only hurting them in the end.

14 Likes

End it with the guy that moved in asap. Take your time getting to know #2 and don’t move him in. After all it is your mom’s home and your girls are only there 50% of the time.

11 Likes

WOW. What if the tables were turned?

5 Likes

You didn’t feel cherished but let him move in? You are also introducing your children to these men too quickly when you yourself don’t know what you want. I agree with others to let the boyfriend go and let him find someone that is a better match for him, be fair to him. Try to move s more slowly with the other man so that you are for sure that he is what you want.

14 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4: Goodluck

1 Like

So you like 2 ppl if you get rid of the first snd stick with the second how do you know someone else won’t come along I think you need to work on yourself.

9 Likes

You need to take a break from men period and learn how to love yourself, and cherish your children

9 Likes

I could care less about this love triangle. I’m too busy trying to figure out why you’re taking your girls around different men. You let one move in with you that you hardly knew because y’all couldn’t stand being apart :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:, he’s still living with you and now you’re dating another man. Is this really the example that you want to set for your daughters?:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

59 Likes

I also though how quick you let them meet your kids.You really did not know what they were like with you or your kids,please be careful men will use women to get to there kids.Not all men there is nice ones but do not jump in to quick.I did and learned the hard way i married him only to find out he was more interested in my baby daughter.I found out and i went ballistic thank god my daughter was close to me and told me.Take your time then make your mind up.Good luck

4 Likes

What you going to do when the next new shiny guy comes along? Um and you have 2 girls. Under 10? This is all messed up. Choose the next guy, otherwise you wouldn’t have looked elsewhere. Or stay single. No better yet. Just focus on yourself and your girls.

8 Likes

Them guys could be pedos for all you know and you’re bringing 2 around your little girls.

9 Likes

Didn’t you realize that he wasn’t romantic and affectionate BEFORE you moved him in? The you cheat on him 2 months after you move him in? Not to mention you moved him in w/ your children and your mother before learning everything about him? You deserve your kids 0% of the time! Hope their dad is a better parent than you are!

9 Likes

Why are you letting total strangers around your children? What’s wrong with you? Sounds like you are a self absorbed person that doesn’t think about anyone but you!

10 Likes

Who says you have to choose? If everyone is on the same page, I would look into the poly lifestyle, and just date them both. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

honestly, what will happen when the next guy starts to give you more attention then the last? You need to find yourself before hopping men to men. Especially having so many guys in and out of your child’s life

Well this is just my personal opinion I think that you rushed into things with the first guy letting him move in and meet your kids. And now you met somebody else and again let him around your kids too early and let him promise you things and now you’re confused. First of all it’s sets a bad example for your daughters and second of all do you really think it’s fair to the guy that you’re living with that you’re doing that?? So what happens if you come across a third guy that’s better than the first and the second you’re just gonna up and leave the other guy as well. You need stability in your life and honestly you’re probably better off not with anyone guy because it doesn’t seem like you really know what you want

12 Likes

They say if you fall for 2 ppl you should pick the second because you didn’t love the 1st to begin with :woman_shrugging:t4:

12 Likes

You could feel cherished by your kids ya know…if you weren’t too busy moving in with a stranger and then cheating on him immediately. And then essentially using your special time with your one daughter to ensure your own ego boost of another man. You need to end both and focus on yourself and your children.

5 Likes

How the hell did you go on a vacation with your side man if you live with you current bf?! I wish you the best!

4 Likes

First put the hobosexual out of your house, for all the reasons stated above. Second, you have to learn to love yourself, you just have to before you are ready for another relationship. Your girls are top priority always and they do not need the confusion of a new “Uncle” every month. You might do some work and decide that a poly lifestyle is what suits you, you might decide it won’t …but you gotta put in the work.

7 Likes

Why would you expect someone to cherish you when your off galavanting with another bloke when 2 mins ago you moved him in because you couldnt stand to be apart???

16 Likes

You moved a man into your mommas house? That’s weird! Move him out. If you going to live with a man you move in with them or get a new place don’t move a man into your mommas!
And why do you see these men with your daughters? Haven’t you thought about their feelings? Your the momma that brings men in and out in front of young daughters. You need a parenting class. Should date months before introducing to your daughters

9 Likes

You don’t sound like you have the emotional maturity to date

13 Likes

DAUGHTERS?!
Omg.
You are seriously putting them in danger introducing these men into their lives.
Stop being selfish.
Stop being dependent on men.
Just stop.

12 Likes

You need to be careful people also Target women with children seems like you’re introducing your daughters to a lot of different men

11 Likes

I think you should be single for a while

6 Likes

So you meet a guy, instantly move him in, bring him around your kids n mom, AND cheat on him, now you want to leave him for the other guy. And it sounds like he’s met your kids too? This is messy. Give the kids to their dad until you can stop acting like a teenager. If you chose the new guy, Is your plan to move him in too?

I hope you’re at least checking their records and making sure he’s not a criminal or s3x offender before you brought either of them around your kids.

Maybe you should date somebody for a few months, then if you think he’s ‘the one’ THEN let him meet your kids.

1 Like

Omgggg there is so much wrong with all of this. :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

You should tell 1st mans that you want to pump the breaks and that you moved too fast. Also, be honest.

4 Likes