I am pregnant and found out my childs father is cheatin with a married woman

She didn’t mess up your relationship, he did. He was the one who was supposed to be committed to you and broke that. I’m so sorry this is happening to you so young, but you will get through it and will find someone better than he was. Just love on your baby, take care of yourself, and let him go.

5 Likes

Get everything you need done , look up 211, apply for all you need, you’re going to make it,

Probably not his first rodeo. Move on as he will keep do it. Don’t be a door mat

Everything happens for a reason and everyone that is meant to leave your life will see themselves out wether it hurts you now or not it’s the best for you in the long run because if they were meant to be jn the picture they would be x

1 Like

dont ever think u failed your son, u didnt he did

3 Likes

You’ll be fine. That man didn’t deserve your child or you. Much strength and wonderful moments with the baby. I hope you have help with the baby.

1 Like

You will Be Better off Without that Cheater! Once a Cheater Always a Cheater! You will be Fine…Just Make Better Decisions in the Future!

1 Like

You will be the best Mummy & Daddy to your Son.
This married women has done you favour and exposed your ex for who he is.
Take time to heal yourself and enjoy raising your son.
Everything will fall into place.

You dodged a huge bullet… boy byeee. It hurts right now but you are so much better off you and that baby. You’ll thrive w.o him and at your age you’ll find yourself

1 Like

Hes a dirtbag dog and your son deserves better, his new fling shant last so when he tries crawling back kick that scumbag to the kerb, he will never be faithful or trustworthy and you deserve better, you can raise a good son on your own, your stronger than you realise, good luck with the birth of your lil man x

2 Likes

Thank goodness for you he had no problem removing his mask so you wouldn’t suffer years longer with a man who would most definitely be no good to you or for you. Count yourself lucky he has revealed himself early. It sucks right now I know but you can do it! If you have some people to lean on for support cling to them be it family or friends. I was a single mother right off the bat too a few years older but no one is ever prepared to jump into it completely alone. But I promise you will get prepared and you’ll be great at it! Positive vibes :v:

2 Likes

What a gift you have already given your son *life * take this as a sign focus on you and your son go forward reach out to organizations for emotional support, friends and family praying :pray: for you

1 Like

You’ll find better. I was pregnant at 18 and the father ran off. I met someone else and we had 3 more kids. My oldest sons dad is not the best but he sees his son.

His loss. And your son doesn’t deserve behavior like that as his role model so he won’t repeat w his future gf or spouse. You and son can be happy and classy without bio dad.

4 Likes

File child support after birth too!

4 Likes

You’ll find better. I was pregnant at 18 and the father ran off. I met someone else and we had 3 more kids. My oldest sons dad is not the best but he sees his son.

Classic. Smh. I hate when men do that. Happened to my best friend. I will never understand leaving a women you love with kids to take care of another women with MORE kids lol. Some men are pathetic. I know it hurts and will for a while. You may not be able to see or realize it now but he’s trash and you deserve better. Also better you found out now girl. And HE failed your son. Not you. Don’t you dare take that on. Trust me I know the feeling of wanting and 2 parent household so freaking bad. Was willing to accept cheating and all kind of stuff cuz I wanted a “happy little family” so bad. You will find better :heartbeat::heartbeat::pray:

The trash took itself out! You will be thankful later! Concentrate on you and your baby!

She did you a favor, you will be the best mommy and daddy for the baby :heart:

1 Like

I’m 22, I’m a single mother of one with another on the way. I got in a relationship while I was pregnant at 19. We were engaged… That relationship recently ended because he was cheating for months. He packed up and left me and my son. A week later, I found out I was pregnant by him. I was absolutely devastated, it was all so much to take it at once. I am so sorry you’re going through this. But know that you’re not alone :heart:… the hardest part was watching my son cry for the man who raised him, bc he knew him as dada. And my son still asks where he is every day. So in a way, I know your family may seem broken.,. But it’s good to find out now than later,… and it’s also good your child won’t have to be heart broken at a young age, and that you got away before you continue to build more of a life with him. Again, you are not alone, a lot of women are going through similar situations as this right now, and although it’s not right and it shouldn’t ever happen, hopefully ylu can find some comfort in knowing that others have made it through it! I went through the same similar situation with my first baby daddy also. So this is a second time for me, and I’m still here. And I found happiness after the first tome, and I’ll find it again, so you will too, and it’s gonna be okay momma. Your baby is going to be what holds you together through it :heart: I hope the best for you on your journey and you and your child deserve so much more

1 Like

It hurts and it will for a while and you’ll think you’re over it one minute then something will happen and it’ll hurt again. Be prepared for that. But it absolutely does get better and there will come a time when you are genuinely grateful that he showed you what he really is x

6 Likes

I’m sorry girl but after a week they vacationed together and are “in love”? Baby doll it’s been going on longer that that

3 Likes

Also you did not fail your son. He did. No bad mom would be on here posting about how heartbroken they are for their child. Also by leaving this relationship you are teaching your son that it’s not acceptable to step outside of your relationship. Your teaching him between right and wrong. Your teaching him how to be a man. You got this momma! Your going to soar.

2 Likes

:cry::pray: praying for you God has better for you and your baby just trust in Him. God Loves you and will take care of you and mend your broken heart have faith!

1 Like

I got pregnant as a teenager, even younger than you. I was very pregnant when I found out my daughter’s father had cheated on me at a party with my best friend.
It’s better to just move on and worry about your baby. You didn’t do this, you didn’t force him to cheat. He did that. He put this woman over you and over his son. I know it hurts and it’s hard to fathom what it’s going to be like being a single mom. But if you put your mind to it you with he able to do it all. And he showed you who he really is, his true colors. You can’t let yourself be treated like that. For your own self respect you need to let him go. Even if your baby doesn’t have both mom and dad in the same house, you can still raise him well and give him a good life. My daughter is now a teenager, I found someone who treats me and my daughter really well. Her dad has bounced from relationship to relationship and just recently got someone else pregnant. And their relationship is off to a rocky start. It’s hard to make up for things I feel like her dad should or shouldn’t do. But I just try my best to take care of my daughter to the best of my ability.
Being a single mom is hard but not impossible. And you don’t want your son to grow up thinking it’s ok to do that to others (cheating). So you just have to try to set the best example you can for him.

It’s not your failure, it’s your BD.
Sue for child support and move on

Hon you deserve so much better. Have your baby. File for child support and move on. He’s a snake. You deserve so much more than that. And you will find it

1 Like

I feel like tgis is tellanovela

2 Likes

Don’t blame yourself. You are young and you will love your little baby as you think of the good times with him also. A good man will find you one day and you will be so happy your babies Daddy will be a long lost memory. I hope you can find it in your heart to move forward. :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

How old is he? and how old do you think she is?
You are very young, an who knows how many other “house calls” he has made. She is doing you a favor. Don’t let him back in your life and also don’t go back and forth into his an keep sleeping with him.

5 Likes

Immediately file for custody and child support. Focus on you and your son don’t worry about him,doesn’t seem like he’s worth the aggrevation

2 Likes

Lots of guys out there who love mothers that get f.a :joy::joy: more kids more money :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You didn’t fail him. As soon as he is born, file for child support and establish paternity. He may not want anything to do with him, and that’s fine, but by God make him pay his part!!

5 Likes

Good riddance to that dirtbag :rage: you and your son will be far better off without him in your lives :kissing_heart: stay strong, one foot in front of the other, and keep going :yellow_heart: never look back x

1 Like

better to find out now then to fine out later!

2 Likes

You are better off, your son doesn’t need him either

2 Likes

File for full custody no visitation and cut contact or put the kid up for adoption

1 Like

I would not put this man’s name on birth certificate either

7 Likes

I know this is hard it was also done to me around the same time but the women became pregnant when I was 9 months pregnant I took it as a sign from God to let him go that I’d be better off and honestly i was its so hard but my child meant more to me and the fighting and stuff isn’t worth it I wish you the best of luck moving forward but just know in your heart this had nothing to do with you this was a selfish act on him :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Thats your taste in men. Congrats.

10 Likes

Sweetie, you’re just a baby yourself. It’s probably better it happened now. You can focus on that baby and making a life for yourself, and once you do, your real love will come along, you will get married then have that family you dreamed of. You can still have that, just wait until the right time, it will happen.

17 Likes

Your son doesn’t need that for an example. Trust in God. If you don’t have a church family. Find a good church and get active in church. God will provide a way.

3 Likes

I have a son without his bio around. I never asked for a penny and I’ve since changed his name. He has a good father now. Has since he was 18 mo old. And now he’s 4.

You will absolutely have the family you dreamed of. Just not with that idiot.

I also had my first at 18. With very very little family support. You got this mama! :heart:

4 Likes

Your 18 yrs old girl . Have that baby, find a job and raise him like the queen Ur meant to be. You don’t need a man in your life to do that, let alone a cheating one :heart:

7 Likes

How have you failed him? You’re not his cheating pos father who decided to dip. There’s nothing wrong with being a single mother.

3 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t put him on the birth certificate when your baby is born. If you don’t put him on there, he will have no parental rights to your son until he does a paternity test proving the baby is his AND files for visitation. Paternity alone does not give him rights. (Assuming y’all aren’t married) You have not failed your baby. Staying with a man that disrespects you would be falling him. Bring a single parent isn’t easy, but it is possible. You just have to set goals and have determination, as with life in general, and don’t accept less than you’re worthy of. And you are worthy of everything you want or of life.

8 Likes

This will be the best thing that happened for you and that baby, you may just not see it yet. The father of my child left me right away… Started something up with someone new within a “week” and had her pregnant within 3 months also. My son has a little half sister just 3 months younger than him… and guess who was robbed of having a father. Not her or her little girl that’s for sure. I don’t know how someone could just pick and chose who’s life he wants to be apart of like that. I feel more upset for the children… but I’m so sorry you’re going through this. 18 is tooo young to be experiencing such a life altering, stress inducing situation. I have faith in you mama. Your future is still bright with that little man in your future :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Watch he try to come around when his OWN SON is born… please jus forget about him… u deserve more… u may not think it rn… and u r a baby still… my niece jus turned 18. To me she’s still a baby… jus try to go forward and think about ur baby and u rn… GL in the future

1 Like

Lesson to learn: Never allow a man to make you into a mother before he makes you into his wife. He was never really serious about you from the start.

5 Likes

I feel like I am speaking to my younger self here! I was in a similar situation. I had my son, tried to work it out. I would put up with all of the nonsense, lies & hell even the abuse he started. I had excuses for it all! Fast forward until now: My son is 24, he will be getting married in a few months. He is an amazing young man that I raised with my family by my side! The first thing he did when he turned 18 was go have his last name changed to mine. Please don’t make these same mistakes. Don’t think you won’t find love because you have a child. It won’t be easy but I tell you it’s worth it! You’ve got this momma. Anyone that can leave you in this manner at this time in your life is not someone you want in your corner. Sending you all of the love I wish I had for myself at this age!

7 Likes

You are better off to know how he is now. I was in your shoes when I was 16 and pregnant and I begged him to take me back and stayed with him. While he cheated over the years and was abusive. My child would have been better off if I hadn’t stayed with the dad.

2 Likes

First of im really sorry you’re having to go through this. When you have your son give him your last name. I would say don’t put him as the father but he has to be there to sign for it (which im sure he won’t be by what you’re saying) Your son and you will be fine, it might be very painful but your son will be everything and I have no doubt you will find someone who will love and cherish the both of you :heart: do not give your ex the time of day or let him weasel his way back. I speak from experience, I was 4 months pregnant when my son’s father left me to go to his ex. Didnt want anything to do with my son. When my son was 1 all of the sudden they broke up and than he wanted to be a father, I aloud him in my son’s life and it was the worst decision of my life. I am married to an amazing man with 2 more kids, and he has always treated and taking care of my son as his own. Best of luck with your son, sending you hugs :heart:

1 Like

Dreams and reality don’t mesh most of the time. It’s time to plant your feet on the ground, grow up and make your own decisions… SMART ones! The rights ones for your baby… you’re saving yourself years of heartache and being cheated on over and over . Move on!!

I’m guessing when his relationship with this married woman falls apart he will be trying to come back…

3 Likes

I went threw the same thing but they wasn’t married it was my mom play daughter. But I let him go if he want to be around my child is up to him you got this most mom’s are single moms your only 18 and it’s a change but trust me your more than your worth and let that baby be your best friend and only your best friend people come and go never give up on you dreams mama I have 7 kids at my first one at 18 so don’t worry about flaws or anything ask God to direct you in your life

2 Likes

File for child support when the baby is born

File for child support when the baby is born

You didnt fail your son he did…just be a good mom to you little guy and love him with all your heart…help him grow and finish growing yourself when you are both ready the right person will come into your life…you and your son got this

6 Likes

You will get through this stay strong for you and your son things will get better

I was you 11 years ago. I ended our 5 year relationship when I found out he cheated yet again. Please take my advice, don’t message text or call him or her, in fact don’t let either of them find out if you’re upset instead be happy mama!!! Although you are young, you are about to enter the MOST beautiful and amazing part of your life. Please message me, anytime

2 Likes

Raise your son without him and trust me someone will come into your life And love you both the way you deserve! I met my husband when my daughter was 4 and she’s now 10 he stepped up and has showed her and I both how to accept love again. Just wait

3 Likes

Never beg a man to stay or be a dad. If he wanted to he would, you’re young and scared but you will figure it out. You’re not failing your son, now stand up and start making things happen. From here on out it’s just you and your baby, do it for him mama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You didn’t fail your son, he did!! Best thing for you to do is not find anymore stuff out, or it’s going to hurt your mental health even more. File your papers and move forward with your son.

2 Likes

Oh gosh what a great mother she is.

1 Like

File for child support and be there for him to the point he doesn’t need a father around. Some women luckily get a man that cares for their child better than his/her dad would. But that’s not important. You can raise him on your own. But file for child support for sure.

1 Like

You will be fine. Pick yourself up and move on. Make sure to start the court process naming him as father so u can get child support for your son. You’re stronger than u think and one day u will be happy again just hopefully not with him. Lesson learned

1 Like

Girl…. I sympathize with you . I got pregnant at 17 , and had my son after I was 18. His “dad” was an awful person and would bring women home from clubs and I was told “get over it” I allowed abusive behavior to try to hold it all together. Naive me at the time didn’t know it would get better. Today my almost 21 year old son is awesome , and after his dad had regrets, we kept it moving , Bc in the end , my son was okay!. We made it! After several times feeling like I was defeated. I hope you know YOU WILL TO! It took me forever to not feel guilt or shame , like you’ve said to. Stay strong mama! He clearly isn’t good for you and especially your son .

1 Like

Both are trash. You need to go. ASAP.

I’m sorry you’ve gone thru so much at such a young age. But… You’ve got this momma :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: you Wait til you see the face of that amazing little boy you’re going to be meeting soon. That’s when you know everything is gonna be okay. Hang in there! It’s all going to work out! :blush:

Sounds like you’re better off without him. Be strong, block him out of your life. Move on! He doesn’t deserve your baby, your time or your feelings! You will find someone to love you. Give it all to God! Lean on him for all your needs! God Bless you sand yours Baby!

l get paid over $145 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17985 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://bigpayjob14.pages.dev/

Wait -
So this woman met a man a week ago, fell in love, is divorcing her husband for him, moved him (a stranger, essentially) in to her home with her TWO kids, is now deciding to move to a new home with this stranger… all while his girlfriend (as of last week) is about to give birth to his child?

Oof, not the sweetest cookie in the box. :grimacing::roll_eyes:

She’s dumb. He will come running back. The important thing is you don’t accept him back when he does.
My ex husband walked all over me when we were married. Treated me awful. I couldn’t stand to be near him, couldn’t stand to look at him.
The last time he left me, I decided that was it, that was the time that was for good. When he tried to come back to me, I wouldn’t take him back. I left him there, to hurt or whatever it was that he felt. It was really rough at first, it hurt me too, but it had to be done.
7 years later, my kids are incredibly happy, they have a great step-mom and step-dad, I get along wonderfully with my ex-husband and his wife, my ex-husband gets along wonderfully with my boyfriend. We really are just one big happy family.

You shouldn’t ever allow him back in to your heart and your home. But you should eventually learn to forgive his terrible actions, for yours and your child’s sake.

3 Likes

I’d rather be q single mother than deal with that guy.

2 Likes

This happened to me with my oldest, I chalked it up like a big girl & moved 2 states away. I am now engaged to be married with 2 baby girls & 2 older bonus daughters I love them all so much. Chin up momma you got this. You don’t need him. Neither does your precious baby!
Also file full custody immediately, & take him for child support. Do not let him sign the birth certificate.

2 Likes

I was 18 when I had my son too. The best thing I did for us was leave. You don’t need him there, specially if it was that easy to just get up and leave knowing thay you guys had a baby on the way. Some day, down the line, someone will love you and your son. And you won’t care if the baby daddy is around or not because he choose to stay away. Its going to be a huge loss to him and when your son is older and he sees who was there for him and who wasn’t. Its going to be a slap in the face when his kid doesn’t want to see him. Don’t stress though its not good for you and the baby.

It will be better. Better to find out now. And you didn’t fail anyone. He did. Remember that.

1 Like

Well when the fun of this “fling” wears off he will come crawling back to you and that’s when you tell him to fuck off! You and your baby boy deserve so much better then a worthless man! :heart:

You can do this. Lean on family

1 Like

You didn’t fail. Move on show him

1 Like

You dodged a bullet. Let her have him. If he did this to you with his child on the way, he never cared about you in the first place. Focus on you and your baby.

2 Likes

You’re better off without him if you can’t trust him just raise your son and be happy

You don’t need him you can do this your better off make him give up his rights That way his girl friend will not be bossy on your baby

If he was a real man, he would step up and do what’s right for you and your unborn son. I would take him to court for child support but at the same time, that could also mean he’ll get some form of custody as well and would be around the married woman too unfortunately.

1 Like

You did nothing wrong he did hold head up high and worry about baby you don’t need a man like that

Look…. I’m gonna be blunt because I went through similar. Firstly I was told I could have kids, we used protection but one night I drank and he decided to raw dog it unknown to me😑 I was 19 when I had my first child. That was NOT planned. I’m a realist and realized that he wasn’t long term martial if he could do something like that against my wishes. Yep… I stayed thinking I was doing the right thing. He cheated with his best friend wife.
Im 42. Let me assure you that the chances of a teen mom staying with the father of her child who is a similar age is soooooooo tiny. Men at that age aren’t responsible or mature enough for a whole family long term. Yes…. There are rare exceptions to that rule but TRUST ME when I say it’s not going to hurt as much once that baby comes and your hormones aren’t all over the place. You will be GLAD and focus on everything he did that annoyed you.
Let him move!!! Don’t even stress it! You will get MORE help with him gone! Line up the day are vouchers now so you can go to school and work. Get your family to help you while you study (not party…. TRUST THIS PROCESS!) you save EVERYTHING you can! No buying expensive clothes for you or baby… baby doesn’t need Nike shoes… downsize your makeup routine and balance your budget.
If you don’t have a car, buy one straight up. NO CAR PAYMENTS! You can get a decent one for about $5. Nothing brand new. You need cheap insurance. Get you and that baby on WIC and Medicaid if you aren’t already. Apply for grants for college… all of them!
In FIVE years, if you hustle right and have family help, you will have a car, education, kid in school AND saving for a whole house! Sign up for section 8 and/or habitat for humanity. In the process of saving for a house you COULD buy a really nice RV and live in that, be independent and can literally move anywhere at any time. Want to live at the beach for a season… go!
You can have wifi and tv in them! Some are sooooo damn nice and roomy! Kid can have their own area and it’s YOURS! With the price of RENT, and RV is the best place to start off in life! Always have savings to replace an RV fridge or something.
You do NOT need that man and if he doesn’t want to be in that child’s life… cool!! He can pay for child support. Let his new sugar momma see he isn’t mister money bags and will cheat on that hag too.
The fact she called you up makes me feel she is young too.
Don’t date to see if you can marry a man , don’t you let ANYONE get in your way to your goals. Period. Make a new life and a new plan that caters to this new world we are living in. Watch what 5 years brings you!!!

1st thing you can do is quit finding stuff out. Quit discussing him. Quit reading things pertaining to him. Quit tryna find out why he or why she did what they did. Focus on you and your baby. I know your young. And it’s hard. But dwelling only gonna make moving forward with your child much harder. Being a new mom is hard. So deal with the hard that matters and that will
Bring joy at the same time. And that’s your baby. You didn’t fail your baby yet. But if you don’t move forward, and leave this man with that lady, you will fail the baby. Because that’s only gonna bring sadness to you. And your baby needs you in a better light. Good luck

2 Likes

You got this, keep your head up, you have more strength than you realize, you are better off without him, he doesn’t deserve you, your child will have all the love he needs from you :heart: :blue_heart: :sparkling_heart:

The most important issue— The Baby…. Focus on that, let him go, cause it’s not worth the trouble. momma… u got this.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13969 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles79.pages.dev

Girl you dodged a bullet. Your son deserves better than that

2 Likes

The family u dream of never would of happened with a ass like that move on and find better u will find better

Move on, he’s a lying cheater. One week my a$$. You can do so much better!

Planned Parenthood often has therapists who specialize in these issues. If not, they can probably refer you to one. Planned Parenthood provides all of its services on a sliding fee scale. Contrary to popular belief, most of their clinics don’t provide abortion services. Even if you don’t live near one, they likely can refer you to resources near you or online. Check out their website.

4 Likes

Be happy that God saved you from his clutches before you committed to him. Cry it out but don’t waste too much energy on him. Will he change? NO, they never change and if you take him back he will repeatedly do it because you are an easy target. Please take care of yourself and wishing you well with your pregnancy :two_hearts: :heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Oh sweet girl, I’m so sorry. You are NOT a failure or to blame for this. It may not feel like it right now, but you WILL get through this. Stay strong :two_hearts:

Glad you found out, things will get better for you. All you can do is think about yourself, and your precious son. One day at a time, love yourself and your son

When the baby is born, get a lawyer and get full custody and child support set in place. Also if it was me, I wouldn’t tell him when the baby is born. Just serve him with papers afterwards.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Nothing is your fault. Don’t blame you for anything. I pray for a good community that will support you. Raising a child is not easy. But having people like parents, siblings, and other family members and friends to help you out raise your child is better than living with another big child. I know you need him the most now but you don’t want someone who is not all there. God will bless you with a man who will love you and your child. This time, focus on yourself and your precious child. Hugs and prayers for you. You got this :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Been there and I was 20. I met my husband when my son was one year old. my husband raised my son as his own as well as our son. We have a wonderful family dynamic. Way better than my cheating on me when I was pregnant ex could have ever provided!!! My son will be 24 next month.
It may seem overwhelming because you’re young, pregnant and will start off as a si gle month. He is doing you a favor by not wasting any more of your time. It will not be easy, but you WILL come out of this stronger and happier!!!
All these years later, I’m glad that it happened to me. It set me up to be able to meet the perfect family man for me and my son

8 Likes

Girl I pretty much went through the same thing at 22! It’s going to be hard, very hard BUT, you will get over it the hurting comes first then it becomes anger n then you realize the person is not worth it. Plus you won’t be pregnant forever, someone is waiting on you to love you!

2 Likes

You need to decide if you want the possibility of him and gf having a say in raising your child. If yr ok then go to legal aid and go after him for child suppose. There’s many agencies that can provide assistance.