I am pregnant with my 6th child and don't know what to do

God gave you a blessing keep it!

1 Like

God blessed you with a special gift believe me he will provide all you do is love your baby it will be tough but remember your baby is your blessing if there is for the 5 there surely will be for this one I know what I am talking about I was blessed with 8 and also thought Lord how now but by his grace I get by everyday so mommy don’t talk negativity I’ve your baby but love

If you got pregnant with the IUD, keep the baby, it will all work out

You can do it! This baby is being sent to you for a reason. I had 4 children that we couldn’t afford but I did it! I did it with the Lord by my side. They are all responsible upstanding adults of whom I am extremely proud! You can do it!!!

Lord has his reasons :pray: trust that He will give you the :muscle: you need. I know you’ve :ear: this before but "lord will never give you more than you can handle. Trust in his plan. God bless you baby girl :pray::pray:

1 Like

Every baby is a blessing!

1 Like

If she wanted to abort, she should’ve been allowed to. It’s her choice and the fact an unborn, not fully developed child gets more rights and “say-so” (I say the quoted part as sarcastically as possibly) is pretty retarded.
Anyone who is pleading for the abortion to not happen, kiss my ass lmao. Are you gonna help her with the kid? Probably not.
Anyone who says “well you shouldn’t have had sex” it’s a natural thing to do - especially with your partner! So kiss my ass lmao.

This whole abortion shit and etc is dumb bc it’s just a bunch of people telling others what they can and can’t do bc they personally wouldn’t wanna do it.

Go ahead, throw your fancy religion script shit at me - but it’s dumb anyone has a say so what anyone else gets to do. You don’t know the whole picture & you’re not gonna offer to help anyways.

Or hubby could have a vasectomy

7 Likes

All these god raves. You know What caused this.

1 Like

The moment you had your first child, a family planning should had planned right away. How many children you want to have and can afford to raise, and when to stop. There were many contraceptive methods that you and your husband can use. Have your tube ties and raise the child. You and your husband can do it!

2 Likes

You can make it love.You are aleady a mum to five others one more will not make things harder yes you will be busy and tired but keep the baby it will be worth it in the end. Have faith everything happens for a reason and your baby deserves a mummy like you.

1 Like

You can do this there are many.ways to cut back on expenses if you can breast feed please do it u can also use cloth diapers that cut back on expenses if u have to go to a food bank if u need help go to them just have faith.you can do this

3 Likes

God will never give you something that is to heavy to handle

1 Like

This could be the one person who changes your life. :hugs::sparkling_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

This could be the one person who changes your life. :hugs::sparkling_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

You got this!! Hang on and love will take over!

Keep the baby… it’s a blessing

1 Like

Money is tight for me too so you are not alone. Don’t right off adoption as my friend couldn’t have children and she adopted 2 boys, who now have the best life. Good luck. X

You can do it … I had 7 children , 2 were not planned as contraception failed , yes it was tough going but you will manage x

2 Likes

It’s too late for an abortion (anyway: would not be my solution, because I’m against it). So you’ll have the baby. And like your husband said: If we get the baby, we’ll keep it. So what’s the problem?

There are lots if people.iut there desperate for a child
Maybe is God’s way. Either way you are truly blessed. Good luck.

Keep your baby you will never know the day that baby or any other of your children may no be there then where will you be you will regret it if you gave the gift of a child away love and cherrish your baby like you have the other 5 good luck and best wishes for the future one that knows how it feels x

Wala namang muwang ung bata sa mundo wag nu idamay nabuo sya kahit na ngiingat kau that
Means para sa inu tlg ung baby malay mo yan pa ang lucky charm
Mo… wag kang gagawa ng bgay na pagsisisihan
Mo at ikaguiguilty mo forever…

please keep the baby God will make a way

A baby is a blessing! Do not take it as burden. It is normal to have those thoughts but in my faith,a baby’s provisions are already prewritten before it is born.

One of my grandmothers had 15 kids and my other had 8. They made it, you can too.

Hang in there momma, I had my 4 within 6 years and it was very hard at times. Take it one day at a time and speak with your OB in case there are any resources out there for you. Praying for a safe delivery for you both, please don’t be afraid to ask for help.

Things happen for a reason. Keep your baby. Trust me your baby will grow up and love you more for it! :heart:

It’s a gift you can do this women are strong… you got this…

Keep your baby .im sure it will be loved you already know the ropes …just a minor setback that will straighten itself out …plus you now has more helping hands …it was not planned but was made in love …

If interested in adoption please pick me. Lost my one and baby 5 years ago. Not able to have anymore of my own. Would love to adopt!:purple_heart:

Don’t get your tubes tied get them burned. When I was in the military after my second child I had this done. My neighbor had her tied as much sex as they had she got pregnant again. She had a told of 6 boys.

You can make it work ! But if you can’t please please put the baby up for adoption there are so many woman who can’t have a baby but would die for one.

U can do it! I have 6! U have all the other kiddos to help out and honestly this kid will be easier than the rest because he or she will want to do everything they are from walking to going potty plus u have 5 extra teachers to help with homework. Its gonna be great!

1 Like

I have no idea if any of these answers, comments, suggestions, comments, or ideas actually get back to the original person who asked the question; but on the chance that they do, do not JUST have your tubes tied. What I would suggest is what is called a tubalectomy. Having them tied is where they are cut in half, the ends folded and clipped. If the clips comes loose, the egg could still end up fertilized but end up ectopic. Not good. Instead, have them remove the tube completely and cauterize all four points where the tube connects with the uterus and ovum.

Females need to stop assuming that if they take precautions they ain’t gonna get pregnant. If you have sex, no matter the protection, always know there’s still that chance. You decided to have sex which in turn means you have accepted that chance of pregnancy. No such thing as unplanned as you planned to have sex and took that risk.

3 Likes

Don’t worry you will find a way, the Creator is in control #6 blessings upon blessings :heart:

1 Like

I have 6 children contraception failed me with most of them. It’s alot harder because my youngest 2 have additional needs. I don’t have any social life don’t get anytime to myself however I love them all with a passion. Having an abortion comes with a long grieving process an is even harder surrounded by your other children. I considered adoption with my youngest one his dad was against it too. You just make things stretch that bit further. Buy cheaper brands of clothes, cut Xmas allowances abit, I swapped to aldi. I suppose I had to sacrifice even more than I already had. 18 weeks pregnant seems like it’s meant too be good luck x

Plz keep ur baby ,u can’t determine what the Future for u with the coming of ur child only the creator knows.

My advise keep the baby, god will show u the way, it is a blessing, u already hv 5 n thinking about adoption for the 6th that child will hate u after learning that

I feel like this is a “meant to be baby” and honestly you will find a way I’m sure … Take whatever help you can get

God doesn’t give you anything you can’t handle. It will be tough but in the end you have gotten that much more love in your life. There is s reason this child is suppose to be born. Love him/her with all you have

Why are you putting all the responsibility on yourself? Your husband needs to get a vasectomy. Snip snip no more babies.

4 Likes

He should fix himself also. Not just you. I hope your opinion counts towards your husband, because it should.

4 Likes

Teach your kids how to help around the house, most kids want to help mum.
Learn where free food is available near you, if your in Australia that’s available everywhere.

I think you need to keep your baby after having 5 babies I feel you will definitely regret your decision if you don’t and you will go through a lot of guilt and have serious depression. Your higher power will help give you the strength to make it happen. Having your tubes tied and burned is the way to go there won’t be anymore accidents, burning your tubes takes away from anything getting through. Your husband needs to be a little more supportive considering he helped getting you pregnant I think he should get his nuts cut for extra protection. I know you will make it happen you sound very strong :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Both of u should be responsible too not only you dear. And he should support you. It’s a blessing and you can do it.

Maybe u cud do an open adoption. There’s so many couples that can’t have babies n so much love to give.

It’s a miracle baby and you have a wonderful family just take it easy as much as you can and enjoy your 6th child :). Congrats :slight_smile:
For some reason this child was meant to be.

1 Like

Love and have the baby! My son and daughter in law have been trying for 13 years and unable to have a baby! God has blessed you!!

Unfortunately this is a hard choice to make… keeping the baby would be hard financially but I’m sure you could do it. But giving the baby up after it’s five siblings have seen you get big is going to cause some problems explaining to them you aren’t keeping it…

You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers!
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Household chores will always be there but this blessing of a child will grow up and leave and you’ll have lots of time for household chores. So thank God and take one day at a time. Every day starts anew.

I would speak again with your husband and really think about all options. If you want to raise (I will not say keep, you always keep a child a heart) the child make a plan see if you can handle another. If you want to grant someone whom can and with open arms raise a child that they may not be able to do any other way again make a plan. Maybe open adoption or someone you already know. Wish you all the best

Pray🙏 God makes a way!

I’d look at it as a blessing there are people that are an have been trying to have children an haven’t. You seem grate an scared but your not dealt anything you cant handle…

I have 5 and what’s one more. If we can make it work w 5, you got this. Super Mom!!!

11 Likes

Keep baby God will see you thru then get tubes tied best advice i can give anyone

4 Likes

Oh and the hubs had a vasectomy. Said it was the best thing he ever did. I agree

Where there is a will there is a way. Good luck

1 Like

Take a deep breath . You will always find a way to make it work. I have 7 and yes some
Days are tough but oh so worth it . Good luck mama

7 Likes

It will all work out. Just have to be super organized and structured. I would also do something more permanent for birth control. Have your husband get a vasectomy.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry you’re going through this. I pray for you to find a way to make it work and hopefully it’ll be the greatest surprise ever for your family.
The only advice I have to give is that if you’re certain you don’t want more children definitely get your tubes tied AND have your husband get a vasectomy because that is some crazy bad luck with the IUD.
Best of luck!

1 Like

I believe God never gives us more than we can handle We as women are made strong and you will always find a way to pull together the extra strength and energy you need cuz that’s just what we do You got this :blush:

4 Likes

Us women are super strong. We don’t know how we will do it, but we somehow get it done. :muscle::muscle: #empowerotherwomen

2 Likes

We were in the same position…my youngest of 4 was 12. Severe Autistic! We never intended on having another child. We knew we shouldn’t. However, God had different plans. 2018, we welcomed our 5th child. After months of crying and wondering how the hell this would work. It’s working!! He is the sweetest little guy and I can’t imagine him not being here. I feel you lady!!! I wish you the best!

2 Likes

Moms are magical creatures. You can do it. You’ll hold that baby and realize that there’s nothing you wouldn’t do for it and you’ll make it work.
Every single day of every single year, you’ll make it work. It won’t be easy but it’ll be worth it.
You can do it.

1 Like

Babies are gifts from God! Congratulations, you will love him/her just like the others! :heart:

1 Like

I’ve heard so many stories of mamas who got pregnant unexpectedly and didn’t think keeping the child would be doable. But then once the baby arrives and you realize how much you love your new one all of those fears will go away. Things will work out, not be easy but they’ll work out. I’ve heard it’s very painful for a woman to get her tubes tied so I’d say make your hubby go get the surgery. But yes please keep the baby. If nothing else look at all of the other children in a positive way that they can be great helpers!

I was in the exact same boat about 7 months ago.
Found out I was pregnant with #6 I did NOT want another baby but here she is 7 weeks old and I’m so happy she’s here.
I bawled my eyes out just thinking about possibly adopting.
You can and will make this work momma!!
It’s hard but so worth it!!

9 Likes

This scared me…I have an IUD ring​:unamused::grimacing:

I felt somewhat like you with my 5th and last child.
I never considered abortion.
I just figured I would throw another potato in the pot.
I had 4 boys then and the 5th was my daughter.
I also had 3 step kids in the house.
So, when I brought her home, she was number 8.
They are all grown now. My 5th is 24, a college grad and the highlight of my life.
They are all productive people and I enjoyed raising all 8.
Relax and enjoy them. Time flies. They grow up too fast.
Hugs. You have this.

7 Likes

Honey i have 9 kids. Its possible! Keep that head up

5 Likes

Why not let someone you know adopt with an open adoption. You may be blessing them who knows

1 Like

I’m kinda in the same boat. I’m pregnant with my 5th and I’m terrified. I’d never let anyone see that, but I am. One thing I’ve learned is we as mothers are equipped to handle the weight of the world. Even when we think we can’t, we do. Someway, somehow we always make it through. I wish the best for you mama. :heart:

4 Likes

I became pregnant with my son when I had the IUD (copper, non hormonal) I didn’t want kids at all, but it changed for me when my son was born. I’m hoping that everything will be okay for you and your family.

If God had not wanted you to have another child you surely would not be pregnant

6 Likes

Have your husband get fix and you will manage with 1 more. This baby is a blessing

3 Likes

Not sure if you have faith in God…he only gives what you can handle…

1 Like

There is literally no change in busyness between 5-6. I have 9 children and we’re not rich. If we can make it work, so can you

6 Likes

Take a deep breath.sometimes things just work out the way they are supposed to.God must have a very special reason for this baby. You made it work with 5 kids, you will just stretch your finances and energy and love to include # 6.i had an aunt who had 11 children.she was poor in everything but LOVE.

8 Likes

So happy for you, keep your head up, your so lucky to have so many babies x It must be meant to be :slight_smile: goodluck for years to come

2 Likes

It will all workout :+1:t2: Stay positive and trust everything will fall into place #MentallyPreparing is key

1 Like

Apply for wic and medicaid immediately, as well as food stamps if you don’t already get them. It’ll help more than you realize, then, if you’re financially able, move to part time and srart stocking up on diapers and baby items

5 Likes

You can do it Momma!!
Congratulations!!
Sending you lots of good vibes​:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

It is possible just keep your head up and keep the baby because the older 5 will not understand why you did what you did

4 Likes

Also im a baby of six my mum raised us all herself im the youngest

4 Likes

I have 7 kids the 6th was a complete surprise I just got rid of all my baby stuff but garage sales were a great help Keep your baby you ll get by I know finances are hard my husband didn’t even have a job when I had her but she’s the love of my life

5 Likes

I’d push to have your husband do the vasectomy. It’s less downtime for him. A tubal ligation is out patient but is still surgery. Trying to handle that with a newborn and five other kids is hard enough. You can do it. Hugs

5 Likes

Just come over to see me, I’d gladly help

1 Like

You got this momma. :heart: You can always utilize government assistance to help with groceries and insurance. Also, your oldest kiddos can help care for the new baby as well. I wish you luck and I am rooting for you :heart:

3 Likes

Make it work! God gave you this for a reason!

4 Likes

You and your husband can have the surgeries. If you didn’t want another child, you should’ve taken all the precautions

7 Likes

I Believe everything happens for a reason , an this baby was meant to be!!! My son was the best thing that ever happened to me !!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’d be happy to take the baby half time for you :slight_smile:

Adoption!!! I am extremely blessed to have my son adopted by the greatest parents ever to him. They give him the absolute WORLD

7 Likes

Which type of iud were you on ?

Sweetie be strong with gods help it will be fine I know this I have 8

4 Likes

While its not a congratulatory moment as you dont want the child, its still snother blessing. Seek out government assistance

We never know how we can do it but somehow we find the strength. Everything works out and will be fine.

2 Likes