I am pregnant with my first child and feel anxious: Is that normal?

I’m still anxious, hes 34

Welcome to Motherhood! :grinning:

Everyone is anxious…!!! Normal

It’s normal to feel that way

I was literally scared to give birth

I did with my 1st and 2nd, now with my 3rd

Nope felt fat hungry and pissed off :joy:

Everyone is. It’s a normal feeling.
CONGRATULATIONS :heavy_heart_exclamation::+1::clap:

Every pregnant woman evvvveeerrr!!!

well it’s not like owning a pet

It is normal pray for peace

I was a nervous wreck with my first. I was a single mom and I remember at 27 weeks I needed a shot because I have RH- blood. I went to the dr at 26 weeks. I get home later in the afternoon and there was a message on my answering machine to call my dr’s office immediately. By this time it was late in the afternoon and it was a Saturday. I panicked. I started crying thinking OMG there is something wrong with my baby! I proceeded to cry all night and most of the following day, until my best friend finally called my dr at home, only to find out the call was because they completely forgot to tell me about the shot! So yes it’s absolutely normal to be anxious! Take a deep breath, you will be ok! :purple_heart: good luck!

Absolutely…it’s normal to feel anxious! Enjoy having that little life growing inside of you. Nine months goes by too quickly! I loved pregnancy!

Literally my entire pregnancy I was . I regret not relaxing and enjoying it more . Try to not let your anxiety overcome the happiness.

That is then i started having panic attacks. After I had my daughter they went away only to resurface when I got pregnant with my second girl. Been here ever since :joy:. It’s very normal.

Of course your anxious. Every pregnancy I felt anxious. No two pregnancies are the same. You’re going through so many different things it’s perfectly normal

Im on baby #4 and have been anxious the whole pregnancy with all of them!

It so normal. But try to relax. Express your feelings dont hold them in. You’ll do just fine. And talk to your doctor. Have a support team or system. Its gonna be great

Yes! I was in a ridiculous state of panic…it will all be good!

Normal. I also had a couple panic attacks. Which sucked

Yes through my entire pregnancy

Yes. Through all of them.

It’s 100% Normal. Being a mama is a big deal. But it’s so rewarding! :black_heart:

I was super anxious especially towards the end of my pregnancy. But it was well worth it. My little boy is almost 7 months now and he’s the best thing to ever happen to me!

Me too. Just found out I’m very early pregnant and I’m a nervous wreck

Very normal because you are nervous. The first is the most nerve wracking because you just don’t know what to expect or anything. I’m on baby number 3 now so the only advice I can give is, go with the flow and try to relax as much as you can

I think if you didn’t feel anxious it would be abnormal.

I’m on my 2nd and I’m anxious also. My husband told me that he can’t believe that the baby will be here in 3 months. He’s more excited then anxious though.

Yea very normal. The day i found out i felt nothing. The first weeks i cried everyday, the last months i was like “ok. Lets do the damn thing!” :joy: its normal to not feel normal. This is a huge life change but very nice and rewarding