I am scared to tell my family I am pregnant: Advice?

I am about to tell my entire family that I am pregnant through social media but I am scared to post it because we have 4 other kids under 7…and i dont want them to take this moment away from me…does anyone else have fmaily like this? i jsut want someone to be happy for me…

36 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/i-am-scared-to-tell-my-family-i-am-pregnant-advice/20206

Remember its your life. If you are happy then that is all that matters.

1 Like

I was the same way- scared how my family would react. I waited until the 2nd trimester and basically announced that for the people with negative feelings, they didn’t have to worry about seeing my baby.

3 Likes

Congratulations, I was scare to tell my family with my 4th pregnancy :pregnant_woman:. With kids under 7 baby is here and they love my baby so much

Tell them off of Facebook maybe? That way anything they would say can be off from others to read.

3 Likes

0 or 10 babies, as long as they are loved, your people should be happy for you. Also congratulations!

Tell them how you feel… that’s what I did.
Girl I was so sick I couldn’t even hide it anymore and I said that I was keeping the baby as a secret since I wanted to enjoy the time being pregnant since this is our last child and I didn’t want anyone else to make me feel ashamed like I did my previous pregnancies. You gotta open up to people… how are they going to understand if you don’t tell them how you feel? I’m excited, I let everyone know I was excited, therefore they are excited.

1 Like

Are you married, living together, or what, why you scared, do you both work, tell them and leave it at that. your life not theirs, what is the reason for being scared?

3 Likes

As long as you and significant other are living in your own home and are working and supporting your children than it none of anyones business

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter what they think. You have 5 children so you must be doing something right. If family cant see that as a blessing. Let it be!

2 Likes

Block them from the post

1 Like

Congrats :heart:.post it and close comments​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations momma :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People will judge no matter what . As long as your taking care of your little ones and able to provide for them. Screw what anyone else thinks . And shame on them !!!

I have 4 7 and under myself 3,5,6,7yr Olds

Congrats again luv :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was a bit nervous telling people once I got to my 5th aswell. But then I thought argh who is anyone to judge!
So my announcement was…NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE​:rofl::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Congratulations to you.

Don’t tell them let them find out on their own. If they talk about it in a bad way then you should really think if you even want them around be positive stay happy and all that matters is that you and your spouse are okay with your pregnancy

1 Like

You can block certain people from your posts. If you don’t want certain people commenting on you being pregnant that just block them and be happy about it!! REMEMBER it’s about you not about them💁🏼‍♀️

1 Like

OMG !! I thought you were scared because you were a teenager having a baby, you already have 4 kids and still scare about your family opinions?
If you know that they are not going to be supporting and will drag you all over social media just keep it to yourself and let them find out when you have the baby

1 Like

I was afraid to tell my family about our 3rd baby and they didnt take it so well on the news at first, but they were still supportive, but now the family has fallen in love with our newest addition to the family. So goodluck and congratulations on your newest bundle of joy. As long as your happy about the baby it shouldn’t matter to what anyone else thinks.I hope you have a good support system and that they will be accpeting of the news! Babys are precious and they are miracles from God and he/she is being placed in your life for a reason! For God has a plan for everything!

2 Likes

I hope you find someone to share the excitement with, within your family.
From me,
Congratulations on your bundle of joy! Babies are a beautiful gifts :heart:

I’d just keep it to myself then when baby is born I’d be like voilàaaaaa we popped out another :sweat_smile: bc honeslty I have a 4 and 5yo, 14 months between them and I want another and I’m kind of thinking to do this :joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations!Personally l would tell close family before a Facebook announcement. I would be very upset to find out my Son/Daughter/Brother/Sister were expecting, through a post on social media.
Say something along the lines of, Mum/Dad etc. we are so happy to tell you we are expecting another baby in …
If they make negative comments, just tell them you are very happy.
I can’t see how anyone will be unhappy about your good news, it’s your family and your business.
As far as I’m concerned l will always be happy to hear another Grandchild, Neice or Nephew or any other baby is expected. Good luck x

1 Like

If they don’t pay all your bills its not their business how many children you choose to have.
Congratulations :tada:

7 Likes

I’am making over $135 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18642 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs794.pages.dev/

If they aren’t taking care of the kids nor helping you financially. Who cares what they think. Congratulations!

4 Likes

I’am making over $135 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18642 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs823.pages.dev/

1 Like

Just don’t post it or let them talk. People are gonna talk reguardless. So let them is my theory

Could be worse. Girl you are grown and its not like you have 3 under the age of 3

Don’t share it with people who won’t celebrate the expanding of your empire. Who cares what your other family members who don’t live with or help support you or decide life decisions for you. Be free and enjoy this, your family deserves a happy glowing mamma. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Are you happy? Is your significant other happy? Are your kids happy? Yes?

Then eff the rest of ‘em!

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have everyone happy and excited for you, but unless your family is the ones responsible for those kids, taking care of them, raising them, financially providing for them, they have ZERO say.

1 Like

WOO HOO! Congratulations!!! I loved having a big family.

Congratulations for the new life

If they aren’t helping to raise your kids, then don’t worry about their opinions. There is nothing wrong with keeping a pregnancy to yourself if you think telling anyone will impact your mental health. Congratulations :blue_heart:

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13785 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer45.pages.dev

1 Like

I didn’t tell mine I was pregnant with my 2nd until I was 32 weeks…

1 Like

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18961 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs908.pages.dev/

1 Like

If you can afford them, do as you wish.

2 Likes

I would tell them in person. I would be upset if I found out someone close to me was pregnant via social media.

1 Like

I had 5 by the age of 26 I’m happy for you

I went through this after my third baby every single time I got pregnant. And I felt the same way very scared of their disappointed looks and attitudes. I really resent the fact that they made me feel that way. It truly is no one‘s business what you do with your reproduction in your marriage whether you want no kids or one kid or 10 kids. They have zero right to an opinion. So when you share it put that as the disclaimer at the end. Sharing this and if you don’t like it MoveOn I don’t want your opinions and comments.

I do. And it sux the first thing you hear after sharing the news is “oh your having another one” or “when are you gonna stop” so rude. And if they don’t take care of them then it’s none of their business and if they can’t be happy then tell them you don’t want them apart of your life

I have 6 kids and 3 of them are under 2. I have 3 older kids and thought I was done but even when I was pregnant with my 3rd I still got how many kids are u gonna have etc. 8 yrs past and I had my now 19m old and it still was like that it’s bullshit that people in your life can’t just be happy. I always wanted a big family and it’s my choice to have one. As long as nobody is paying for shit or watching kids and you take care of them nobody should say anything negative… congrats

Im pregnant now, I haven’t posted to social media yet. I did tell some family in person, or by phone. I though the family I did tell would be mad or have something to say, but they have all been great about it

2 Likes

Your an adult doesn’t matter what others think as long as your financially able to care for your kids

Don’t worry about what they say. I have 8. My two youngest are 17 months and a 2 week old. (Kids are 16, 14, 10, 9, almost 8, almost 5, and then youngest 2)

I’m happy for you! As long as you’re financially able to take care of your babies, don’t worry what others say.

I had 5 my dad was no longer happy after announcing the first 2

You need to tell your immediate family first and not on social media! I’m sorry but that’s very impersonal! I’d be devastated if I found out one of my kids were going to have a baby on fb! Furthermore, this is your baby and their thoughts on this is irrelevant!