I bled a little after my ultrasound: Thoughts?

Hey, question … I’m 5 weeks three days pregnant… and yesterday and today a lil blood been coming down. I went yesterday for a ultrasound, they said everything was fine… anybody knows what it could mean & is it normal?
*If you would like to answer this question anonymously, head to our forum! → I bled after my ultrasound: Thoughts? - Mamas Uncut

Very normal if it was a internal ultrasound due to irritating tiny blood vessels

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony…I visited a forum here on the Internet on the 15th of April 2018 , And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Dr femi on the forum…I never believed it, because i never heard nor learn anything about spell nor magic before… Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Dr femi did it for me and restored my marriage of 2 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me just as i read on the Internet…i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back… I am really short of expressions, and i don’t know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr femi you are a God sent to me and my entire family… And now i am a joyful woman once again thanks for your good work and for restoring happiness to my home…HERE IS DR femi EMAIL : babalowofemi@gmail. Com Or you can also WhatsApp him on +2349039343473