I caught my boyfriend sneaking around with his ex: Advice?

ARE YOU ACTUALLY ASKING THIS AS A TWO CHOICE ANSWR
RUN LIKE HELL
GET STRONGER DONT TAKE THE LIES
ONE N DONE
Look at your child
Do you want them to watch you be trested like this for a lifetime

1 Like

The worst thing you can do in a horrible relationship is be in that horrible relationship one more day.

Let him go. It wonā€™t ever stop. This is the voice of experience.

1 Like

Yup heā€™s lying. Better leave before you get hurt.

1 Like

Too wishy washy!!! Youā€™ll always wonder whst heā€™s doing. I say DUMP THE POS!!!

1 Like

Itā€™s like the old saying goes, Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Yea been there done thatā€¦ kick him to the curb you and your son deserve better. Heā€™s lying to you

If you dont trust him then itā€™s over. Question is now or later but itā€™s over.

Thats not a man, boo. Thats an opportunist right there. Tell him to scram!

Once the trust is goneā€¦so is the relationshipā€¦

You already know the answer to your questionā€¦

1 Like

If you donā€™t have trust, you donā€™t have anything.

If you dont trust him then there is no relationship. Honestly, youā€™ve been on and off for three years. Obviously yā€™all arent working out. You dont need to be together or live together to be a family. You can be civil and coparent. Whatever you tolerate just shows him what he can get away with and he will do more just to show how much he can get away with.

1 Like

This whole relationship sounds toxic af

Iā€™ve talked to my ex about my current relationship issues.

To really feel right about this. Just simply ask to see the messages. He will let you see the messages if there was nothing going on except getting advise from this chick. But if he makes excuses and acts weird about showing you the messages then there is your answer.

No if you canā€™t trust leave and if he does it once itā€™s bound to happen again. Iā€™d focus on you and your little one for awhile

1 Like

If you have to ask, you know whatā€™s up!

If you donā€™t have trust, you donā€™t have anything.

Heā€™s doing what you allow him to do!! Sad that you are teaching your son this behavior is ok!! Break the damn cycle!!

Run now ,get out, be happy, donā€™t settle

Yes id be gone never to return

hes going to keep disrespecting you because you keep allowing it by taking him back.

You are being conned by a conman!! Ditch the asswipe!!

You donā€™t talk to an EX about your relationship problems; you talk to your partner.

2 Likes

youā€™ll look like a clown if you donā€™t leave. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

He cant stay in a monogamous relationship because he is insecure. Stop wasting precious time with some one who isnā€™t capable of committing. Hecisnt the one to guide your son or set a good example.

1 Like

1.Him talking to another female behind your back
2. Talking to a female about your relationship.
Both are cheating sis.
Leave now before you invest anymore time with this idiot. You dont deserve that period m

I didnt read all of the comments but all of the ones i did read i agree with 100% sounds like everyone agrees that it is no good and you deserve better, leave the idiot.

If he can find a girlfriend, you can find a boyfriend too who really loves and cares about your feelings.

Oh see that sounds lile it should be that other chicks problem

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someoneā€™s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in Europe but the doctors couldnā€™t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldnā€™t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kidsā€™ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I wonā€™t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didnā€™t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called him. he gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to him. he asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. he cast his spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. And he also told me that my husband will return that he has settled that After a few weeks my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

Hell ya you know the answer.

Heā€™s a liar, if sharing your man is cool with you then stay with him.

First! Ainā€™t no man going to go to his ex about OUR problems. Nine her damn business. 2nd. He full of shit. He thought he could do her while your gone. You already know. Leave. Run! Donā€™t look back

I would tell him peace I am done

He a little boy. Tell him bye

2 Likes

Has NO business telling anither woman YOUR issues. If he wouldnā€™t talk to her like that whike right beside you. Then shouldnā€™t do it period. Iā€™d not focjs on himā€¦ But yourself for a while. I woukdnt trust sneaky shit.

Without trust you have nothing

2 Likes

This is a ā€œno thanksā€ Better be alone than to have like this at all.

No trust in relationship no point in being together.

1 Like

No reason to be toweling anyone your relationship problems. Especially the ex and no reason to say sorry to breaking up. On off relationships usually donā€™t work out and you know it. Why try to force something that keeps breaking? Thereā€™s different forms of cheating not always physically. Thereā€™s emotionally cheating which is what he did. Loving/trusting someone shouldnā€™t have to be soo hard. Wouldnā€™t you want to live in peace and stress free?

Girlllll leave. Youā€™ve already been ā€œon and off for three yearsā€ - itā€™s only going to get worse.

3 Likes

I think youā€™ve answered your own question here , if you have no trust you have nothing, end the on/off relationship once and for all , stop wasting your time and heā€™s,move on and concentrate on you and your child

2 Likes

Goodbye you donā€™t need that or to be checking up on him !! Youā€™ve got a child ,why be raising another grown inconsiderate untrusting disrespectful one??

2 Likes

If you even have to remotely check up on him, your relationship is already dead, your just mommy checking in on him nowā€¦ why put your child through that crap again and again and againā€¦ you know single parents just canā€™t seem to pull their heads out of their asses for two seconds and realize, shit the crap Iā€™m doing is messing my kid upā€¦ you really think its wise to keep that environment around your child? If so well then just sit down and stay hunny. If not then you know your answers, any women that feels the need to double down on a man, YOU ARE PLAYING MOMMY NOT WIFEY!

If you do not have trust, whatā€™s left to hold on to?

This relationship is toxic.

Once a cheater always a cheaterā€¦

3 Likes

My friend,people opinion are nice,but sometimes feel how your instincts tells you,they have your answers with you,n if it was you how could you want to be treated,if youā€™re in his shoes

Off and on with a child in the mix tells you all you need to know. Some relationships prefer to die a slow death but in the end you get the same result

It would be ideal to be a family, but heā€™s obviously not finished with her, so he shouldnā€™t be with you. That doesnā€™t mean heā€™s finished being a father to your son, though.

2 Likes

He did it, and then when caught, his first thought was to lie about it. What do YOU think you should do? If you are ok with having to pry truth from your partner, youā€™ll stay.

You said it yourself you canā€™t trust him. If you canā€™t trust who youā€™re in a relationship with you shouldnā€™t be with them. So many red flags.

1 Like

Come on sweetie, what does your GUT tell you? Follow itā€¦

1 Like

You canā€™t have a relationship with no trust so time to get out.

no trust is no foundation to rebuild. if u canā€™t trust him then there is no relationship

If you want to be with someone you canā€™t trust, get used to looking over your shoulder for the rest of your relationship. If you donā€™t leave, then he will eventually. Heā€™s just waiting for what he feels is something better to come along. You need to realize youā€™re worth more and walk. Itā€™s always your choice

Give him the boot!!! Not good for youā€¦

I would wiggle your fingers and wave ta ta dickhead

Heā€™s bouncing back and forth between the two of youā€¦been there done thatā€¦kick him to the curb and refuse to take him back.

No trust no relationship!!

No trust wave :wave: good bye

Why is he so comfortable to talking to his ex about you

He would be out the door if it was my partner !

Yes time to leaveā€¦ he really cares about other girl and is with you because of child

You deserve better. He has no respect for you. Move on

Heā€™s talking to his ex and lying to you. I think you already know what you have to do.

1 Like

Both as bad as each other why even take him back :joy: you deserve everything thats happened by doing so only one I feel for is the kid

Trust is the foundation of a good relationship. You canā€™t find Mr. Right if your busy with Mr. Wrong. For me, Iā€™d rather be alone than lied to and cheated on. And There is a guy out there that will deserve you; just know your worth and what you bring to the table and then donā€™t be afraid to eat alone.
Heartbreak is never nice, try to put all that love into you and your baby. :heart:

1 Like

If he had to lie about it at first, heā€™s definitely hiding something. Whether itā€™s cheating or not, heā€™s hiding something. And expressing your relationship problems with her?! He should not even be talking to her, let alone telling her your issues! What the hell!

Run fast cheats once will always cheat your son doesnt need this in his life

1 Like

You just said you donā€™t trust him at all. Thereā€™s your answer.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t waste another second of my life with him. Been with my husband 10 years and never has he spoken to another women in an inappropriate way. Never needed a break. Find someone else please.

3 Likes

Kick to the curb leopard does not change his spots

1 Like

You answered your own question

1 Like

The whole thing sounds toxic

I agree with you 100%

You dont trust him at all you said. there is a reason.leave him now and save yourself heartache.

You said it there right at the endā€¦I donā€™t trust him, thatā€™s all you need to know.

Of course he is lieing a cheating dog

1 Like

You deserve better. You deserve to be happy and not constantly wonder if he is lying or cheating. No excuse for his behavior.

My advice - move on and donā€™t worry about men for a while. Someone special will find you.

Heā€™s not ready to be a one person guy. He wants to play the field. Nothing you do can make him want to settle down

1 Like

You said that you do not trust him. You have your answer. Move on from him. He is not ready for a committed relationship.

I think you already know the answer to your question. Where there is no trust, there is no relationship, and you said yourself you donā€™t trust himā€¦ for most people trust in relationships trust is a hard thing to lose, but even harder to regain once lostā€¦ Iā€™ve been in a similar situation (minus the child) and it took me way too long to make that hard decision. Walk away now. Itā€™ll be hard and itā€™ll hurt, but in time youā€™ll find someone who will make you realize you should never have to feel like you do right now.

Leave nowā€¦there is not 1 reason for you to be with this manā€¦not 1. Stop degrading yourself and letting your son watch. There is right out there!

Get rid of him. He is definitely lying to you and hes not ready to settle down and be with just you. He will cheat on you if he hasnā€™t already with his ex. Trust your gut, your child doesnā€™t need to be around that

Go with your gut feeling. You donā€™t trust him, that right there is enough to not be with someone because you will always have doubts, that is not healthy in any relationship. He can be a father, doesnā€™t mean you have to be together. After 3 years of off an on relationship I would say its time to move on. Nevertheless, only you know how much you can take and what you can live with. Whatever your choice, so long as it is best for you and your kid.

1 Like

The simple fact that heā€™s talking about his relationship problems with you to his ex, for me, would be problematic.

Deep down u know the answer. Act on it! You got it

I think you should try to do counseling. It does help because there is someone there who canā€™t take sides. I did it and it helps but only if you keep going to it. It helps get the truth out. It only works though if you keep going.

Well you knew what to expect when he decided to start a relationship with someone else stupid move on him but you never know if he actually cheated on you. Itā€™s wrong altogether but I do believe he has a right to say sorry to her but you donā€™t know her so who knows what happens. Itā€™s one thing if they met up In public but behind your back and on private is only calling cheating out :tired_face:

That couldā€™ve been done over the phone/text message. Waiting until you go out of town to invite her over- doesnā€™t seem likelyšŸš©

2 Likes

Leave he will never change ,but he still your child father so l think he would want to keep in touch but if its safe to still have contact with his father ā€¦good bye

Your family and your feelings is a game to him, he doesnā€™t care. If he did he would not be sneaking around and trying to hide the fact hes talking to her. Leave and leave fast the longer youā€™re with him the more damage thereā€™ll be

Heā€™s keeping his options openā€¦ telling her you have problems is telling her wonā€™t be long till heā€™s back with herā€¦ why apologise now ā€¦ itā€™s hard to be on ur own but itā€™s even harder not to trust who ur with. Horrible situation for u. Good luck

Girl run! ive he wanted to be a family with the both of you he would never leave ,

One he hasnā€™t any business talking to his ex about his relationship with you, and two especially when youā€™re out of town. Thereā€™s a reason why youā€™re on/off with him. Iā€™d kick his butt to the curb. If you donā€™t trust him, the relationship is doomed, cuz without trust, thereā€™s no relationship.

Iā€™d be leavingā€¦if he didnā€™t have anything to hide he wouldnā€™t have lied

Nope. Exā€™s are exā€™s and thatā€™s it. No reason to keep in contact with an ex when you are in another relationship unless there are children involved. And he was deceitful. Goodbye.

If you canā€™t trust him, whatā€™s the point of staying in the relationship?