I caught my sister kissing our other sisters husband: Help!

Wouldn’t you want someone to tell you?

1 Like

I lost my mom and during that time the last thing I would have wanted is a partner by my side who was secretly cheating, especially with my sister. You need to tell her. It’s possible she’ll forgive him and they’ll stay together and that she is mad at you for telling her, but she still deserves the right to make that choice for herself. I’m so sorry about your mother.

5 Likes

Call the sister out in front of everyone

2 Likes

Say something now! Get everyone together for an important “family meeting” and spill the beans there. They (middle sister and older sister’s husband) wanted to be fools, let everyone see how they truly are.

I wouldn’t have been quiet in the moment. I would have said something loud and clear for all to hear. Eff that shit.

Have some more drinks and out their asses

Would you want to know!! I would so I would say something. Right away !

Give them 1 day to spill it or you need to tell your sister, what sleezes

Go talk with the husband and flat out tell him you know and you plan on saying something, go tell sister the exact same thing

2 Likes

Yeahhh I’d tell them to tell her by the end of the day or you will.

2 Likes

Hunni
Pull your sister aside and tell
You know what her and your brother in law did
And she needs to tell your other sister what has happened
Or you will

Every action has a reaction so are you will to be ready for the outcome/ there is a time and place for every thing/ just the fact that you post it show you should not do it/

2 Likes

Fam meeting time just you sisters but you def need to twll

2 Likes

Drink water…mind your bui6snd when your ho sister snitches and says you knew all along…deny deny deny and lie

1 Like

Maybe go out to dinner with your sisters, that way your mom doesn’t have to see all the mess, you know? And tell your other sister about it in dinner.

Sibling relationships are cradle to grave, all non blood relationships arent, you have loyalties to both your sisters and one of them has a life changing secret being kept from her by you, do right by her

12 Likes

I would’ve done it right then and there. Fk waiting

10 Likes

Similar experience but I was the one being cheated on. I’m glad someone told me.

4 Likes

I would let the middle sister know that you know what she did

2 Likes

Give them 24hrs to come clean. If they say u have no proof say u caught it on yr ph so you will be going to your sister if they dont. I really hope they come clean :pensive:

4 Likes

Talk to your sisters together about it

Pull ur sister aside and tell her. Don’t keep wasting time for them to build something as an excuse.

2 Likes

Go tell your sister yesterday :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I think if you were to say something that your mom doesn’t need to know and the drama needs to stay between you sisters and the husbands. That way your mom
Isn’t under any extra stress and you guys can deal with how you will. If your mom makes it though treatment and procedures and all that and makes a full recovery then have a family meeting, otherwise keep it to yourselves and move on.

Tell your middle sister she needs to come clean or you’ll have to tell her

2 Likes

Tell the husband to tell your sister or you will.

7 Likes

I think your family does not need the drama! They will eventually get caught or come clean. Don’t get involved…play the middle of the road.

2 Likes

Just have both sisters and husband in one room and tell everyone what you seen and let them handle it

2 Likes

This is some Madea type stuff…

6 Likes

I’d make the husband come clean with his ass.

Tell her right away!!! Don’t wait, and don’t do it around your mother!!! Their will never b a good time to tell her.

1 Like

Make a family reunion, grab the microphone and invite ur bad sister to come clean and explain that! If hurts should be with truth. You can’t unseen something like that

1 Like

Keep mom out of it. Tell your sister. Wouldn’t you want to know?

3 Likes

That’s as low as a sister can go. Shame on her. And her husband he would get a divorce fast I sure would be glad to be rid of mine if he was that sick.

keep quiet for now but let your younger sister know that you know what she did

9 Likes

Girl I would of caused a scene right than and there that’s a big no to me nope nope nope I would of been making her apologize to your older sister for being a home wrecker and your mom for causing stress she didn’t need you would not of been in the wrong at all for making it known yes they could of been mad bc of the timing but it wasn’t your timing it was theirs for choosing that moment

8 Likes

This is an extremely hard place to be in. What a wrong time for your sister and the other sisters husband to play this irresponsible game. My first thought would be to confront them and make it known that you saw what happened. But your poor mom is going through hell right now and doesn’t need this. And if this gets out she will find out. This isn’t something you can keep from her. So, I would definitely say something to your sister who did it. And tell her that she better have a talk with the other sisters husband and put a stop to it. NOW. i would also tell her that your oldest sister has the the right to know what happened. And she will know as soon as the time is right. But for now I would let her know and make it clear that it better not happen. Again. It’s a very difficult spot to be in. Your oldest sister will be so hurt and devastated when she finds out not to mention she will be mad and perhaps feel betrayed by you for not telling her. Good luck with everything. I bet you wish you never saw this happen.

1 Like

Talk to your middle sister.

1 Like

You and your 2 sisters and the husband should sit down and talk…

9 Likes

Rip off the bandaid…do it quick, do it now!

6 Likes

Keep your mom out of it. And tell your sister in front of your other sister and their husbands.

10 Likes

I would’ve told my sister as soon as it happened​:person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

8 Likes

Ima snitch like a bitch

Tell him to tell her or you will by a certain date. You’d wanna know right?!

2 Likes

Let the middle sister and older sisters husband know you saw. Tell them its extremely effing low and they should be ashamed and it needs to stop and the husband needs to talk to his wife.

5 Likes

For mom and only mom would I keep my mouth shut. Once mom either passes or gets better I’d say something. Mom doesn’t need that kind of stress and family turmoil right now.

8 Likes

You need to do it now

1 Like

Little sister Convo first

Going to hurt, but you really should let all parties know. This is a tough situation. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Ugh :expressionless: sisters suck I’m sorry always jealous or a competition. I hate my fucking sister she’s a bitch to me ! Was my whole life . U definitely need to spill the beans that is horrible

First off, YOU wouldn’t be causing drama, the middle sister did when she kissed your older sister’s husband. I understand the tension and stress your family is going through right now and I’m sending thoughts to you guys and your mom … but I think your older sister has a right to know and would want to know, they may be mad at first but she deserves to deal with this her own way whether it’s kicking that jackass to the curb or counseling, etc. Goodluck.

I’d do it now because the longer it goes on the worse it’ll be. Think about if she got pregnant? And also if he’s messing with her sister who else is this guy messing with? Hopefully it was a one time drunk kids.

1 Like

You owe it to her to tell her the truth, especially if it’s hard to hear. I have a sister like this, who although older than me by many years, used to try to get with my boyfriends (mind you I, and said bfs, were all underage at the time). I no longer have any contact with her because we don’t need toxic people in our lives trying to hurt us. I’m so sorry about what you and your family are going through.

Talk to the two of them and tell them if it happens again, you’ll rat them out.

4 Likes

Tell her cuz if you hold in your sister will resent you.

I’d tell her like right now.

This is a hard situation but I think you should tell your older sister what is going on, if you keep it to yourself you are practically covering for them and if your older sister find out that you knew it you might ended losing her as well

I found out my niece was sleeping with my kid’s father while we were together and my family turned on me for cutting her off and they also did not believe me but idgaf what they think when I had proof!!! TELL HER SO THAT SHE CAN START HEALING NOW AND RID THEM BOTH OUT OF HER LIFE!!!

5 Likes

I’d say to have a private talk with your middle sister and tell her either she tells your older sister or you do. Your mom doesn’t need to be involved at all. Give her a timeframe as to when this confession is to take place and stick to your guns. The longer you wait the more you’ll be considered as the one that knew all along and took sides by keeping her secret. Again, mom doesn’t need to be involved and if one of the others tell her that will be on them. Don’t keep this secret! She is wrong in every since of the word :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

I’d tell the one sister that was kissing to tell her or you will.

5 Likes

I would invite your 2 sisters over and make it clear that your mom doesn’t need to be involved in this. You need to let your middle sister know what you saw in front of your older sister. Get it off your shoulders and let them sort it out.

9 Likes

Tell her , wtf is wrong with your frog of a sister

3 Likes

I would straight up tell her.

1 Like

It’s going to be a bad situation all the way around. To be quite honest I’d catch my sister and her husband together and I’d say hey by the way Joe isn’t there something you’d like to tell Susie? When he looks confused I would say remember Joe at so-and-so’s party and I caught you and Mary by surprise in the garage or something along those lines. Let him be held accountable for his actions and be the one too break her heart. I’d stand right there too till it came out of his lips and if he couldn’t get it out I’d help him just a little bit further. Hey Joe let’s just get Mary on the phone maybe she’ll remember. Blah blah

3 Likes

I would tell her bc I would want to know. And what if they are doing more then just kissing

2 Likes

I would tell her but not at moms house just to keep the drama away from your mom

1 Like

You need to tell her . Thats so wrong on so many different levels

1 Like

Let that selfish little brat know that you know. And same with that cheating husband. Give THEM the opportunity to come clean and do the right thing by setting it straight or you will

13 Likes

Let the middle sister know you know what’s going on. Also the other sisters husband. Start there…maybe they can change their actions before the storm

3 Likes

Just tell the older sister ASAP. Middle sister knows this is wrong and so does the man involved.

3 Likes

Discuss this with the middle sister. Ask her what exactly is going on! To tell the truth your B-N-L is actually the one to explain why his marriage vows disappeared. Your middle sister is guilty of jealousy and is just mean. Tell them both to decide how to tell your sister or you will.

1 Like

Just tell your sister. The longer you wait the worse it will be. Especially if your mom doesn’t make it.

3 Likes

Keep your mouth shut

1 Like

That is totally messes up on both there parts … I would tell your sister bc if you don’t and she finds out that you didn’t say anything then she could be mad at you too…

1 Like

If it was your husband what would you want your sister to do?

6 Likes

It’s smarter to tell the older sister what’s going on make sure the other sister is there to answer

1 Like

You tell your older sister what happened or tell your younger sister to fess up before you do. Simple.

5 Likes

Tell the one whos doing it, Dont cross those lines, OR YOU WILL TELL YOUR OLDER SISTER …:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Tell the middle sister if she doesn’t tell her that you’re going to immediately once you can .

Just get yourself out of the mix of hillbilly bs

2 Likes

Not your monkey not your circus

Keep your silence. You’ll be hated no matter what. Your older sister will find out soon enough- hopefully not from you.

2 Likes

I’d be saying something to the husband and your sister that you know. Tell them they need to tell you’re older sister or you will.

2 Likes

It’d be better if u had proof or sumone to back u…then go to the offending sis and brother in law telling them they have x amt of time to do right or you spill the beans

Me I would keep mouth shuy

Tell your sister !! I know your family is going through a hard time , which means they’re both EXTRA shytty people!!! :rage: but your sister needs to know.

3 Likes

I’d be telling the husband to tell his wife or you will

8 Likes

I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut honestly. I would confront my sister 100% because she’s really messed up doing that crazy stuff. I would also tell my brother-in-law he’s a dirt bag.

4 Likes

A lot of people are saying her mom doesn’t need to know, but once the cat’s out of the bag everyone will know. She needs to decide what’s more important, keeping the peace because of her mom or telling her older sister. I would definitely talk to the middle sister and her brother in law and let them know that she saw them kissing.

1 Like

Oh wow. You corner that sister and let her know what you saw and what she is about and let her know that if she ever contacts or goes anywhere near the married sisters husband even at family functions you will tell her. You then get her husband and tell him that if he does not stay away from your sister (even at family functions you will be spilling the beans as well as giving your sister the picture you took of them kissing. (I know you don’t have one but he doesn’t know that. )

Don’t worry it will weed itself out don’t be that person you’ll always be the bad guy in the end so just let it weed itself out

In my experience, this will ruin your relationship with the oldest sister. Probably either way tbh. I’d threaten them both that if they don’t tell her, I will. Then hope to god they do.

2 Likes

Tell the sister come on what if it was you

5 Likes

Tell her immediately. She probably won’t believe you but I s the best thing to do your middle sister is do wrong for this out her now

Keep it to yourself. It was probably an intoxicated one time kiss. Don’t blow it up .it will destroy your family dynamic. Keep out of it. Does you middle sis know you know? Does older sister husband know you know?

Girl code, tell her and then politely step out. Tell your older sister your concerns of drama and request that she keep you out of it. She’ll respect you for telling her the truth.

1 Like

Say it in front of all of them so no one can change stories or collaborate.

6 Likes

Imma be the 100% honest one. You WILL NOT come out of this unscathed. If you say nothing and it comes out you saw after sister finds out, you’re in the wrong. If you tell your sister she will be mad. If you threaten sister and other sisters husband there will be serious tension until cats out of the bag and again you’ll be the bad guy cause they WILL throw you under the bus “well she saw it and didn’t tell you”

If your heart doesn’t sit right with whatever choice you’re making right now, do the opposite

3 Likes

No no no! There is nothing to be gained and a lot to lose. Speak to middle sister and tell her she was seen, but do not tell the older sister. She may know, or suspect, and it’s between her and her husband.

You need to tell the married sister NOW
As insensitive as this may sound mom being sick isn’t an excuse to allow the younger sister and husband to fool around

6 Likes