I caught my sister kissing our other sisters husband: Help!

I’d tell your married sister. She needs to get out of that if he’s gonna do that especially when her sister that is just so messed up in many ways

Tell the husband and middle sister to come clean to the older sister or you will

7 Likes

Personally, I’d have your sis & her husband in the room & have your other sister over. At some point, look at your sister & say… “you… & you… I think you have something to tell …” then, if no response… “you do it… or I will”. This way, it comes from the offender, not you. The sisters can then deal with that… or not.

7 Likes

Definitely talk to the middle sister. I would let her know that she is responsible for telling her older sister. I would also talk to your brother in law and let him know the same. If they refuse to tell then I would visit older sis with hubby home and make him confront his wife. What has happened to this world. I’m the youngest of 4 sisters and I would never hurt any of them this way.

2 Likes

Tell your middle sister that you know what she’s doing with him and that if she doesn’t stop you’re going to let everyone know. After everything blows over with your mom I would let your older sister know

I would tell the 2 of them they can 24 hours to tell her what they did and if they didn’t then I would let her know. You don’t want to sit on this info for too long or your sister will be mad at you for knowing all this time and never telling her. Praying for you and your mom.

3 Likes

I’m an older sister and that happened to me. It hurt so much when I found out years later what had happened and was kept from me. Things might be different now if I had known!

Think this through. It may have been a one time kiss while under the influence of alcohol. The jealous middle sister may have initiated this. You might tell her you saw it and to behave herself or you will tell the whole family. Don’t break your older sister’s heart unnecessarily. Keep your eyes open. If it happens again you may have to rethink it. When you confront the middle sister ask her, “Why?”

2 Likes

I would have told right away. If you wait too long, she’s also going to get hurt knowing you knew and didn’t say anything.

Imma need a follow up to this story :flushed:

9 Likes

This is not a secret you should keep reguardless of hiw things turn out

1 Like

Trust me you will be the VILLAIN.

1 Like

I will always say you tell them for sure no matter who they are to you!
Even if it ends up being taken out on you one day they will know and they will thank you for being honest. I could never forgive if I found out that someone knew and chose not to tell me. I also don’t get mad at the messenger especially if they saw it with their own eyes.

Take it from someone who has been in this position and just tell your sister

Confront your middle sister, then tell her if she doesn’t tell your older sister then you are going to.

3 Likes

Go to the sister! Tell her to be honest about it

2 Likes

Confront her husband and tell him to fess up or you will

5 Likes

You are damned if you do and damned if you don’t whatever you do you are going to lose a sister because the truth will eventually come out but I agree you should confront the husband make him come clean but there is going to be a lot of family drama going on

If there’s any confronting, ya’ll need to be in the same room. Live in real life…this is crazy behavior and it has to be talked about…PERIOD!

3 Likes

Tell them to tell her or you will!

4 Likes

Tell your older sister in private.

I would talk to to the middle sister and ask her what is going on and how long it has been going on and I would tell her that she needs to tell your older sister exactly :100: what this is and then you tell the husband the same thing and you tell them both if they do not come clean to the sister then you will make sure she knows and that any of this is said or done around our mother there will be hell to pay smh alcohol or not that’s just wrong period especially during such time I just went through chemo and radiation and I know how hard this is so please try to keep any and all stresses away from mom she needs peace love and time to heal much love to you

6 Likes

I’ve been there (or close), damned if you do, damned if you don’t tell unfortunately

See something say something

3 Likes

Say something to the sister or your other sister’s husband . Tell them you know and if it happens again you will tell your older sister

2 Likes

Confront your middle sister and then confront your sisters husband. Let them know you know. Also tell your oldest sister she deserves to know she can’t trust her middle sister or her husband.

2 Likes

Should have said something that min.

12 Likes

I would tell my older sister but maybe tell the husband he needs to tell her or you will

2 Likes

Tell her husband that he needs to come clean with his wife or you will. You wont have to… He will confess!

2 Likes

Tell her the thing is what else is he doing !

Let it go they will get caught on there own.

2 Likes

Absolutely tell the husband to fess up before you do. It would be much better coming from him and your other sister. Secrets are poison and you really don’t want this to come out at the next family reunion!

3 Likes

Keep quiet. It’s none of your business. Unless you are a drama queen n thrive on hate n discontent in family. I’d keep it to myself…if their marriage fail it’s on them n not you.

7 Likes

Tell the sister about her husband and little sister because it would hurt you if she didn’t tell you. Honesty is the best policy I no your family has a lot going on but the longer you keep it away from her the more painful it will be when she hears about it. She may end up hating you

2 Likes

Do not tell your oldest sister. She will be angry with u & she may actually know & if you tell her, it will make her feel like now she has to deal with it. Plus it will create stress on your mom. It’s not worth it. If anything, talk to your middle sister. Remember this isn’t your issue, so less is more.

3 Likes

set intervention between that husband and sister…try it

2 Likes

First, ask yourself what you’d want in this situation. I personally would want to know and be livid if nobody told me. Do the right thing. Don’t keep that kind of secret.

6 Likes

It will never be a good time to say anything. Put it back on them both. Give them the opportunity to tell the sister and give a time frame. If they don’t than you will have to follow through

2 Likes

Go to your second sister and the husband of your first and tell them you know what happened!!!

2 Likes

You don’t say anything. If you have to, speak to this idiot man. Make him talk.

2 Likes

Oooof, I would call my sister and BIL out immediately and then go and tell my older sister myself. That is SO wrong

3 Likes

Just remember the longer you keep it a secret the worse the guilt will be. And if she does somehow find out what happens and discovers you hid it all three of you will look guilty. Follow your gut!

4 Likes

Tell both the husband and the middle sister that you saw everything and they need to tell the older sister or you will.They are both foul af🤨

11 Likes

Speak directly to the younger sister and the husband.

2 Likes

Talk to your sister and the husband, tell them that they need to talk to your older sister and give them a deadline. If they don’t then you need to tell her. Let her know after they talk to her, if they do, that you saw it but wanted to give them the opportunity to come clean and that you’ll be there for her no matter what happens. Your middle sister is totally in the wrong, especially if he’s the one who initiated the kiss and she didn’t stop it

6 Likes

I would get in the middle of it

1 Like

I would tell her “either you tell or I do” and leave it at that.

4 Likes

There will never be “a good time” to confront your sister & BIL … Let them know you’re telling your older sister - then do it !! Immediately !! If the shoes were on different feet I think *You would want to know - immediately !!
:muscle::revolving_hearts::woman_in_lotus_position:t3::revolving_hearts::muscle:

1 Like

As the older sister who got cheated on with the middle sitter… just put it out there… I’m telling you having to find out after years later sucked… I wish the few who said the saw then would of came to me…make her tell her don’t let it even be an option she and him are at fault and need to face it

5 Likes

I have said this b4 and ill it say it again Please keep us updated. Thanks

3 Likes

Tell her she might be mad at you but she needs to know

3 Likes

TELL YOUR SISTER! I’d be pissed if my sister saw our middle sister kiss my husband and not tell me about it! Definitely need to speak up! I understand it’s a crappy situation all around but you have to tell her or tell your (middle sister) to start talking to the older sister or you will. Otherwise it could definitely upset your older sister more!:speaking_head:

4 Likes

I would approach the husband and question him. If he doesn’t tell her you need too.

5 Likes

Make a toast at dinner in front of the whole family

13 Likes

You’re alot nicer than me I probably would’ve assaulted both of them. Lmao everyone would have known right then and there

5 Likes

Tell her. Because if she finds out another way and finds out you knew all along you will be guilty by association to her.

5 Likes

I would tell her she needs to tell or you’re going to.

2 Likes

No need to discuss with the guilty parties … you just tell your older sister and be there for her as this is going to be painful … but better for her to know the truth asap !!

2 Likes

Look drama gonna break out no matter what, might as well tell her B4 she finds out from another person and then your in deep shit when she finds out you knew. She deserves to know your other sister needs to take accountability and fess up. That is the total betrayal times 2 bc it’s the sister. You owe ur older sister that ain’t do shit wrong some loyalty bc she didn’t do shit wrong. Your lil sister however is in the wrong you know she knows it and the husband knows it and he is even more wrong. Tell her and get it over with. If it back fires then atleast you told the truth the rest is on them

Ok so look at it like this

If your older sister caught her kissing your husband …
Would you want her to tell you !???!!! :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

I’d bring them all to the table And confront it straight forward so she can see the look on his face when he heard it. She will know right away if it’s true

5 Likes

Leave it alone … skeletons come out of the closet eventually. Your family is dealing with enough and this does not need to be added. Truthfully talk to your sister privately about it and ask why she is doing this. Some people are swingers this could be an open honest thing and you could end up looking stupid.

2 Likes

I would have laid everything out

Tell, this will not end good no matter where f kept or not :disappointed:. Shame on these situations.

Speak up!! No matter what…

1 Like

This isn’t your place and u will be the one hated.l for bringing up at the worst time. It will come out eventually.

What’s more concerning is older sister husband went along with the kiss. Maybe they have a secret . It’s theirs.
Yes your older sister should know, but she may not believe you.
If people going to hate eachother… let it be older sister and middle sister.

I really think it will take away from what’s going on with your mom. U should focus on ur mom.

2 Likes

If it comes out nd u didnt say anything then u will be hated for it just as much as the two ppl doing it for knowing and not saying anything. Id sit them all down and put it on the table. It is ur business as a sister to bring it up. Its not your marriage but a responsibility as a sibling i feel. You can say…with everything going on…this isnt the best time but it needs to be said… your older sister deserves the truth.

3 Likes

My sister and my mum’s bf were getting it on, it all came out and now all 3 don’t talk to me but still talk to each other like nothing happened.

Either way you go, you’re gonna be the worst person ever unfortunately

5 Likes

You might try talking to your middle sister & say if it ever happens again, you will tell.

1 Like

I would have said something to her husband and maybe he will man up and admit it to his wife. But as your mother who is very ill doesn’t need that sort of drama around her be discreet.

1 Like

Talk to the husband and tell him that he has a vary short time to tell in his own way because you will have to as she is your sister. Hopefully he will step up and you wont be in the line of fire .

12 Likes

I don’t think it’s your place to tell. You’ll be blamed for the fallout. Tell your middle sister she better STOP whatever is going on in it’s tracks & come clean to your older sis herself. YUCK :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Go to sneaky sister and tell her you know.

Tell her she has two choices she tells her or you do.

If she does not tell her you find a way to get them both in a room just the three of you.

You force sneaky sister to spill her beans.

I personally would not physically want to be the one to tell the innocent sister, so I would physically do my best to make sure the one who did wrong, was the one who attempts to make right.

Otherwise the innocent sister will always remember that I was the one who told her, and I don’t want my relationship associated with a memory that wasn’t my fault to begin with.

She deserves to know, she just doesn’t deserve to have an uninvolved sister be the one to tell her.

Don’t even approach the husband either. He’s not your problem so don’t make him yours too.

5 Likes

Tell her. As someone who’s been cheated on… tell her ASAP. Don’t wait. Let her make a choice on what to do with the information.

you dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t your stuck between a rock and a hard place

2 Likes

Tell your brother in law you know

1 Like

Be blunt be proud to make the right choice and tell your sis what you saw drama will all come with this but God allowed YOU TO SEE IT for a reason you would want to know if your husband was kissing your sis …. A lot of bs will be said to you but tell it then give it to God prayers and blessings

3 Likes

Inevitably it will all come to light anyway so you just have to choose what side you want to be on , where everyone’s angry at you for saying something or the side where everyone’s angry at you for not saying something. Sorry.

2 Likes

The longer you wait the worse it will get

6 Likes

If freaking tell him I know and he has 24 hrs to come clean to his wife or I will. No matter what drama is gonna happen but I definitely wouldn’t allow that shit happening and my poor sister looking like a fool. I’d also not let my middle sister off either.

You should have said something when you caught them. And put an end to it right then and there. It’s a little late without proof. I would call for a family meeting and air out that shit the sooner the better. I know I would want to know.

Have the husband tell his wife…

6 Likes

Tell the sister to tell the wife before you do!

3 Likes

Your older sister would resent you for not speaking up. And your conscience will be burdened also.

As hard as it is, you need to speak up

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say anything right now. Focus should be on your family being together for your mom. Are your sisters close or no?

4 Likes

Tell your older sisters husband you saw what happened and you expect him to talk with your sister

11 Likes

If I were the older sister I would want to be told. Like asap. In person though.

4 Likes

Tell your older sister. If it was you I bet you’d want to know

1 Like

Tell your older sister while your middle sister is there. Start with now this can’t get to mum
Or dad. They are grown ass women, tell them to keep it to themselves. Ps middle sister is gronk! He a grub

Oh hell make your sister tell her

1 Like

you don’t say anything, But ask your middle sister, why did she do that,

Tell the brother in law to come clean or you will

3 Likes

Your oldest sister has a right to know what’s happening. Totally understandable that you don’t want to add more stress to your family, but it isn’t fair to your oldest sister not to know what’s going on in the dark. Your middle sister needs help and the brother in law needs to hit the road!!

4 Likes

I would tell the husband you saw and he needs to come clean to his wife and they work it out or you will have to tell her disown them middle sister

2 Likes

I saY keep it to yourself and watch to see if anything else happens then confort your sister and brother I n Law

I’am making over $127 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17950 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs342.pages.dev/

Girl, I know That’s a tough one!
You should tell your Sister…
If it was you, you’d wanna know, right?
She has the right to know what a scum bag her hubby is… and how wrong her sister is too!
He’s probably cheating with other women, as well!
Definitely tell her!
Good luck
(And I’m sorry about ur Momma :cry:)

Talk to your middle sister tell her this a no no you don’t do that .then tell your older sister husband your not impressed too and if they continue in any way you will tell her xx

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 12590 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs149.pages.dev

I’d tell the husband and the middle sister. I’d tell them both that nobody else knows but one better tell before the other does. one will confess

2 Likes