I feel disconnected from my husband: Advice?

It’s not easy being a SAHM. Find some adult interaction outside of the home. A mommy and me group maybe? Great way to meet other SAHM’s. That can help with that problem. Also, maybe make some time for date night so you guys can connect. Explain how important that is to keeping the marriage alive.

Most do not chit chat like a lot of women do. Many show their love by doing things for their family- working a lot or taking care of things around the home.

You need something for you. Part time job, book club, hobby something. You do need adult interactions but he may be worn out and just tired of talking. Date nights would be good, one night a week just for two of you. Doesn’t have to be fancy, a walk in the park or around the block anything to have some time to yourselves

You need to sing him that song by Patty Loveless you don’t even know who I am, you left me a long time ago! Move on with your life you will be better off take it from someone who knows a dead heart I lived in a dead marriage for 45 years and it’s not worth it! Your better off alone! I stayed with my husband because I had 3 kids by him and once he was old enough to retire he got sick and died but I can say I did my part but I wouldn’t recommend it to no one! It’s a long and lonely life with no end in sight! Get out as quick as you can! Make your own way!

Your husband may be feeling pressure to be your all in all. Find some friends, an interest or a part time job, even volunteer for a worthy cause. You will be happier and your husband will be too, hopefully.

If his bored with you now imagine later . My advice fine a better human no man is ever that tired to tend to wifey needs. He knows his needs therefore also knows yours… Fine a more attentive mate maybe his problem is multitasking skills and the lack of… J’s

He should still make time as should you for each other…I understand this completely as my wife stays at home with our kids…we dont have reliable family or sitters that live close so it makes date night tough…but we still try to make time…in the meantime maybe find some mom friends so you can have adult interaction

I hav some promlm he full_fill and my needs from hook to hoes but never gave me time am alone my mom,dad passed away…i also express him my feelings but all in vain… i wana do sucide am sick of being alone …

I went through a very similar situation years back with my EX WIFE. I worked all day and she stayed home with our son and his cousins. I was a great provider, but not super attentive to her needs. However, I can admit she probably felt the same as you do. It’s a tough situation. She ended up leaving me for someone who had time to spend with her. Hardest time in my life. Looking back, I wish I wouldn’t have been so dismissive to her feelings and needs. If him working less is not an option, I’d suggest having a sit down with him. It’s hard for guys to understand the mental grind of a mother being home all day and isolated from other adults. Eventually, you will find attention from someone else, unless he realizes what you are trying to express to him. A hobby with friends a couple nights a week or a part time job may do wonders for you mentally. Stick it out if at all possible. It definitely gets easier once the kids are in school and you can have some freedom again. Good luck!

This isn’t good. Huge red flag. What about when he’s off. Does he help you? Spend time with his child? You need to make some friends. Join a gym. Something. I know it’s hard right now.

My husband and i both work full time but during summer im home… Work or not we have family time… It could be a lot going on just tell him how you feel and if he cant take time for you then you guys need a little time apart if married he ahould be able to spend time with you even if its laying in bed watching tv tell he falls asleep

Staying home with your child is awesome. Keep it up!!! Get out. Go to church. Go to the library. Find a MOPS group near you!! You’ll make friends and be blessed!!! Do you have a Bible? If not, get one. If you open your heart to God, and ask him into your life, a whole new world will be opened up to you and you’ll never be alone.:heart_decoration:

It’s sounds to me like he might be overly stressed. I was a stay at home mom for 10 years, and my husband and I went through the same pattern. When our youngest finally started school, I finally went back into the workforce. It wasn’t until we were both providing that my husband has admitted how stressed he was as the only provider. I have discovered over the years that men internalized problems. They are not transparent creatures. Schedule a date night with him and talk about it. Sometimes they just need to feel like they are important as well. Communication is key. I hope this helps. :hugs:

My question to this post is what happens on the weekends or on his days off? Have you talked to him about this? My wife felt similar to this as we decided that she should not work for a while and help raise our child so I get where you’re coming from.

The part-time job us a great idea and if ur wondering what can i do so I don’t hv to pay child care expenses, get a job at a childcare center part-time most Christian base child care centers font make u pay for ur child ( iv been doing it for 9 yrs) also even though ur tired and lonely at the end of the day as well as he is on certain nights make at home dates, sometimes u hv to work at marriage. Don’t automatically shove ur complaints down his throat but u can bring them to his attention. Go out on the weekends, hold hands, rub his back not everyone agrees but sometimes men need to be loved on too and as u give it he will in return give it as well. He could feel overwhelmed with all the financial burden etc … i stayed at home 4 yrs before I went to work I know the feelings of being alone and wanting adult time, thats why I took it upon myself to ho bk to wk but still hv flexibility do I hv stayed in child care to help w that void. Keep ur head up and don’t stop trying …

I used to babysit for a family and hell or high water, the parents had dinner alone. They had 2 year-old twins, a five year old and an eight-year-old when I started with them and at 7:00 (or whatever) the twins were put to bed and the big kids were put in their rooms for an hour and this was their hour of adult time. I always thought that was so sweet.

I knew another family that the husband worked outside the home and the wife stayed home with the kids. They both really respected eachother and their roles. They each got to plan a weekend day. He had full reign on Saturdays, he could sleep late, have lunch with friends or plan something for them as a family. She had the same thing on Sundays. I had never met a man who respected the role of homemaker as he did. I think he relieved her for an hour every night also because he got a lunch break at work and she did not. Good luck. This is a tough one.

I would highly suggest maybe finding a group of stay at home moms, getting a hobby, finding a part time job? This will fill your need for adult interaction. You shouldn’t rely on your husband to be the only source of adult contact. If you feel disconnected to him then on his day off try to talk to him and see what he says. He might be tired depending on what his job is. It’s really stressful being the only bread winner in today’s economy.

I have always been a stay at home mom. First husband was same way. I looked and found the man I’ve now been married to for 35 years. Hes always been the same way. And I get it - you want to spend time with HIM. A job or getting out won’t take the place of him. Men are so dumb. Yours needs to wake up. Good luck.

I say find a group of other stay at home moms with kids of the same age and make friends. He will notice you interacting with others and start to pay more attention

Best thing is to get a part time job, it’ll be good for you both, that way you’ll have more to talk about and also be good for you because you are warnting adult interaction :blush:

Find something you enjoy outside the house even if it’s just a walk around the neighborhood with your child and if at all possible tell hubby you need a date night get dressed up, get a sitter and go out for some one on one time. I’ve been where you are I know how you feel. Also when he is off and you go somewhere put on something that makes you feel good it helps your mood I finally learned this after several years.

How are things when he’s off work or on vacation? Maybe a part time job while your kiddo is in preschool. Can you find a local teen to watch your child for a couple hours once in awhile to enjoy a dinner just the 2 of you even just packing sandwiches and going to the park if right on money

He’s tired, big deal tell him to stay home with the child alone and see what it’s all about. I really don’t understand this, there are play groups, you meet other mums , make friends that l last year’s and the kids get to play. Put the child in childcare, get a part time job or just time alone. It’s really not brain surgery.

Keep your head up ! Being a female with all these hormones suck! Sometimes it really could be he is just tired ,yet we always think the worse . I’m on my 4th baby due in September and have always worked for the last 15 years . Due to the virus I have had to stay home and now am the stay at home mom of the house . I have little interaction with my family or friends because of being pregnant and it’s hard cause I look to my husband to fulfill all my emotional needs . When before it was just easy to talk to a friend. Just know your not alone we all go through things like this . And keep in mind communication is key. I hope you find the happiness you deserve.

My partner calls me on his commute home from work (hands free) and just decompresses his day. Or sometimes we argue but when he comes through the door, he showers and then gives me a hug and kiss and we start our evening w no pressure. Usually.

Socialization, trust, respect and support are a must on both sides for the relationship to work…

He’s probably just overwhelmed and needs time to decompress. Which understandably sucks for you. I created a hobby while I was a stay at home mom so I had something else to focus on. Created an Etsy shop. Now I’m working from home and juggling a four year old and a 2.5 month old. And he’s the one needing attention lol. We make time for date nights when possible so we have time to reconnect. These are stressful times so just keep trying your best and eventually things won’t be like this!

Some guys just don’t knoww/realize how bad things can get psychologically if it isn’t all there properly… it is however just as important as the physical and can effect physical just as much… make sure you stay as positive as possible and make he knows that you are doing it for both of you because you love both of you and each other…

It’s normal to go through luls. Try not to overthink it and keep communication open with him as much as possible. It’s likely just a temporary phase. Maybe try making some mom friends to aid your loneliness until he’s back to himself. Keep trying mama! Keep your head up.

First you need to talk to him. Then you need to make some friends. I started to go to church and the park with playgrounds plenty of children and parents. After that you can have dates with him. Maybe your husband wants to go out with you sometimes.

I understand how you feel. I was like that 2 years ago, i was always home with my kids who are 1 and 2 years old at the time, my husband work nightshift so he sleeps during the day and work night.it was hard, and lonely so i would take them out to play at park once i got my driver license. Talk to him about how your feeling , if he dont listen then Take walk with kid, go to the park etc.
If he has days off , then use that time to take care of you, either naps, go to shopping , get your nails done etc.

Dont worry, it wont last forever, once your kids can go to school you can have the time for you.

1 Like

Get a job. Leave the kid/kids with him on the weekend and make time for yourself to go out. Use your time to plan family outings. Number of things to do. I’m not totally nagging, I know how it feels. I’ve felt it towards my wife and I know she’s felt it as well. Find time to talk about it. If he can’t make time, he isn’t worth it. It takes two to make things work.

Make a date night every so often. Whatever works for your family. Ask him to devote 20 or 30 min at least to you a day because thatd all the interaction you get. And by all means try to get out with friends or family some so you arent as lonely. That will help

Need not to focus only on your husband. You have your own life though you are a couple. Do something that will show your husband that youbare giving importance to yourself. Value yourself. By going out with your friends, family, just to be yourself. Remember, giving worth to ownself no one can ever give.

You are responsible for your own happiness! Never expect anyone to fill that space for you!

Find some friends outside the home like a mommy and me playdate group and meet new people at the park and don’t make everything about talking when he gets home just just be mix things up, take your kid to a friend’s house without even telling him let him come home to you a nice meal a hott shower for two and throw him some booty. Open him up to something else than let’s talk when he’s had to talk and deal with people all day

Every marriage goes through this. You need to make a regular date night to reconnect with each other. Get dressed up. Show him what he’s missing.

Now that you have told him what you need, you guys need to do the work. How about a nice date night. Maybe surprise him with a romantic dinner at home, play a game watch a movie. IDK not a datw night expert but just do a little something to make each other feel special. Go for a walk, it really doesn’t matter. Just make sure you guys carve out some time to do something to put those needs into actions. :green_heart: good luck

You need your own life, get some friends. Go out somewhere to the gym or just get out of the house. Hire a sitter and don’t make him the center of your world. I’m not saying everyday but make it a habit to not be available for his rejections.

I am also a stay at home mom! What I did was feed the kids dinner early and put them to bed early cooked my hubby’s favorite meal set a romantic mood in our master bathroom at this point I had his undivided attention and explained you know that excitement you feel right now? That’s the excitement I feel when you pull in the driveway every night and I want is a simple conversation

Maybe u can get a part time job. It will give u something to do and have adult time with other workers. I know its important to have that with your husband. Maybe there’s something going on with him u are unaware since he’s not speaking to u. Its a hard decision to make .

There are many many factors that play a role in this behavior, if he wants to be with you but can’t openly share what the problem is you might have to give him a choice, counseling or splitting up. Staying in a toxic relationship isn’t good for you or your child. Not saying he is physically abusive but ignoring someone is mental abuse…

This is a very common issue. The pressures of life catch up with both of you and you fall into a routine of just going through the motions. I can’t suggest enough that you plan at least one date night a month, preferably two. If you can’t afford to go out wait until your son goes to bed or pop a movie in for the little one and plan a nice dinner just for the two of you. Maybe play a game or sit out by a fire. Even go for a walk. If you can get a sitter thanks some fun inexpensive things you can do in your town. Heck, my husband and I sometimes done a date night running errands but it’s just the two of us and we enjoy the time alone. Be creative. But most importantly put it on the calendar and don’t cancel it!

I would say talk to him first don’t let it go to long without communication I made that mistake and 20+ years later we are in different bedrooms and it’s so hard to get back on track with the marriage and just talking so just sit down and talk it out dont let it get out of control so where all the communication is gone ask

Every couple goes through this. There’s no magic cure. When the kids are older you’ll reconnect and everything will be better than it ever was.

Iv worked in nurserys. There false as f all smiles to the parents etc and when there gone staff sit in there backsides.and the kids run riot. I never stuck my children in them. I took them with me.when I worked in them. Your choice what you do with your kids.but iv worked in lots and no not for my kids. If you dont want to be with them dont have them.

You need to try and find a babysitter and plan a night together. For whatever day he has off. Nothing structured. Just down time like fishing or snacks and backyard or game night. A short camping trip. Nothing where he feels compelled to have to get dressed up or interact with other people. Just you and him. Even something as simple as have yall an overnight bag packed and spend the night in the next county in a hotel. Pack a cooler and bring it with u. Order in. But low key and just the two of you. It sounds like hes lost and needs you to pull him back home to you. Yall need to reconnect and find each other again and remind yourselves why yall have that baby. Men deal with so much too and it sounds like hes overwhelmed and needs you but feels a disconnect just like you are. Look him in the eyes. And tell him you still love him. Hug him and dont let go for a full minute. He sounds down.

1 Like

Try to give him extra attention any time you can . Everytime you are close to him make contact with him . Guys are clueless . Married 22 years and 5 kids . It’s not always fair .

Get a job, get out of the house. Find some day care for the child . You need to find some adult friends and functions to do.

Find things to do, mommy & me groups, have friends over for margaritas on a friday night after baby is in bed. Marriages go through phases like this and no doubt itll go back to good before too long. Hang in there.

I had a marriage that was wonderful my deceased husband use to go to work before daylight and got after dark , he told me he needed to relax for awhile, I told him when he was ready let me know, I had supper for him I kept it warm, I told let me know when he wanted to eat , he said ok, after about 30 minutes he would eat and he set around for about and hour more, then I asked him how his day went, he took a while before he came around to discuss his day at work, but he started telling be what happened at work, we talked about an hour and I gave him some pointers about some of his problems and he actually tried them and they worked, then it was easier for him to talk more when he got home, then I told him how my day went, we had a little girl, her daddy loved her dearly, I think if you try my way it might help you out , it takes time but your life hopefully will change for the better for both of you, put him first, men are really little boys at heart . I hope this will help you out, let me know if it works for you?

Find some friends with toddlers?? I understand the want and need to interact with YOUR other half but maybe it’s time for you to find friends for yourself, you deserve it to. I’m looking for new friends as well I have 2 little girls, and could use some adult time.

I get what your going through. My husband was put on 3rd shift after
being off 2 months. I work full time and have not been laid off. And i have a son that’s 6 and we have child that’s 2 together so it’s been hard to balance a life with him home during day sleeping trying to spend time at night together before she goes work. He has been saying he spends enough time with us “family” i don’t see how

Try to find something that will keep you busy you can do some short courses part, and when you feel disconnected with a men it is a good time to be connected with God and you will have peace.

If you feel disconnected and you’ve explained it to him, and he’s still acting the same way then I think there’s more to it than what you think. Why is he not Putting from his part?

When I was home with my first daughter I got a job at the YMCA in the playroom. I got a free membership and adult interaction with other moms (made some good friends) and I got to bring my daughter. Only had to do 8 hours a week. Obviously now a job at a gym is not an option right now but something to think about.

Agree on a date night in advance. Schedule time with each other when kids are sleeping or arrange for sitter.

You need to get a part time job or find a mothers day out nursery and go got with your friends at least 2 time a week for shopping fun lunch for a few hours or to the gym you would feel better and you child will love it

He’s either depressed or … You definitely need adult time, so get out and enjoy life!

You should try and get a job. 4 isn’t your child old enough for preschool it will help u immensely I was a stay at home for 5 years and nothing will change it but you working

Why have you no friends? Why can’t you join groups for mums and kids ! The chances are that because you have no interaction with other people you’ve become dare I say a bit whiny? Do something so you have things to talk about! If your husband walks through the door and day after day you say the same thing it’s bound to become boring, go out and do something so you have things to talk about! Five years is not long to have already lost the spark.

Make a date night…it doesn’t have to be every week, but have it at regular intervals as part of your routine. It can be something as simple as a picnic, or just going for a walk and talking. It will likely feel like a chore at first, but it gives you both a chance to step out of the daily grind and reconnect. Everyone is going through extra stress right now with the pandemic, even those who are not taking it seriously on a conscious level.

Y’all need to get away if only for a little while. If you can’t afford a weekend get away then someone to keep your son for the weekend or whenever your husband has time off. Y’all need to decompress together and remember why y’all fell in love. If nothing else plan a picnic and just reconnect. Make some sort of plans to get excited about but never quit telling him what you need from him because you will end up angry at him. This needs to be addressed and quickly because this sounds like it’s been going on awhile. I’m not a therapist by any means but I’ve been with my husband since we were 16 and married 34 years to him. With 3 grown daughters and 6 grandchildren so far and we are 52. Not too old to enjoy much more. We’ve had our trying times but you have got to get reconnected. I bet your sex life is the pits as well. I pray y’all get some alone time soon. Don’t give up.

I do not get how people keep suggesting you need to do something like a get a job or find friends to fix an obvious problem of connection in your relationship :thinking: On top of that most groups and places are CLOSED. I know our library is curb side still! Then on top of THAT most daycares are not at full capacity either to even allow for a job! What I would suggest is sitting him down and being like this is a serious issue that could end our relationship and it needs to be fixed even if that includes outside help from a professional or religious leader of that’s your thing. Sometimes they do not get how serious subjects are.

Take him lunch one day with a trenchcoat on an nothing under neath make sure your windows tinted get a babysitter :rofl::rofl: on the serious side he might be tired an settling in if he likes tv watch with him get a babysitter an have a date night get you some friends outside of him dont give up on your marriage if it worth fighting for an im serious about the trench coat cook dinner with just a apron an heels hope everything works out

I have unfortunately been there and all the advice I can give you is that you need to get time for yourself you need to have something to share with him you need to interest each other he gets home tired that’s the reason he wants to go to bed and he doesn’t want to talk but I bet if you had something interesting to talk about he would pay attention it’s not that he doesn’t love you it’s just you are in two different worlds you need to interact with other people other than your child after working all day men don’t want to come home to listen got the baby cried all day or that the baby threw up that’s just unfortunately not how it is but I promise you if he starts seeing you talking to other people and having interactions with other people he’ll want to stop you and tell you what about me just like you want to stop him to tell him what about you at the moment things will get better God bless you

You should find another way to fulfill the loneliness. Reach out to an old friend or find a mommy group.

Look for work from home job…as kid is 4 u can manage…join yourquote app n start writing regularly on the topics they give continuously…its really fun to connect thru writing…n please connect to parents and elderly relatives as they need our encouragement now all the more…I was going thru the same so relate to u very well…now I’m also busy helping my 3.5yr old daughter with her Homework in online classes…divide your time for many different activities like news,book,meditate,internet,child’s video, study together,storytelling,phonecalls,cooking,music,beautycare etc…when u r very busy…your husband won’t be a reason for sadness…

Start normalizing saying “I need some attention.” Its a human need in every relationship, and being totally open and honest is the best you can do. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Make some friends. Also if he is so unavailable, go out some evening and leave him with the kid. Visit your Mom or some other relative alone.

He doesn’t need space he needs to give you an explanation. If he doesn’t know what’s bothering him he needs to get his ass to a therapist before he ends up alone.
You deserve more.

I have been thru this my whole life. So, there is nothing better than getting a babysitter for 2 days, and go away doesn’t have to be far. Eat at a restaurant and stay in a nice hotel, it reconnects you

I started going to the gym. I chose one that included childcare for my toddler and we both benefited from the social interaction. You arent alone in feeling this way.

You’re bored, and its around that 7 yr slump in marriage. Plan a get away just the 2 of you, rekindle what you had.

Have you tried voluntary work you can pick the hours to suit yourself

1 Like

As someone who has dealt with the same situation, don’t expect much to change… Either accept this is the rest of your life or move on…

Look for some friends. Meet some young moms with toddlers. Go to church go to a park and get out.

I love my wife to death and I am guilty of getting home from work and just wanting to kick back. Wether during the week or on the weekend. A lot of days I’m just dead assed tired after work and have nothing in the tank. It sucks. But at the same time I do it for my family. To take care of them. Best thing to do is designate time for just the two of you with no distractions and just keep doing that

PS

Dearly Moms

These are the stories we like. Not the ones where a celebrity didn’t pay child support or didn’t want to have kids.

Lay off the guy. He’s a world of problems worrying about n working.be on his side. Maybe make a plan with him on weekend day. No more pressure

What about his days off?? Date nights might help

Talk to him I mean really talk to him and say what u are feeling explained it like you just did when you asked for advice

I was going to make all these suggestions that everyone is also making like getting a job, joining a play group, or hanging out with friends, but honestly most of those things aren’t going to be good if you’re worried about covid right now. I would avoid having this uncomfortable conversation with him where you try to convince and get him to do what you want or threaten counseling that will push him farther away. I used a book about necessary drama. The advice it gave was to do things that make him wonder like start dressing up every day in new and different clothes than usual and doing your hair and make up, leave the house and go do things for yourself even if its to just grab some food lol, work out more if you are able, take up a hobby. Basically start acting strange and pretend like you could care less about him, tell him a story then say no I can’t tell you the end yet until I’m ready and walk away and make him wait, they hate this and will obsess all day about it. Basically just try to hook him and reel him back in. Once you have him hooked wear new sexy outfits or send him sexy texts and messages and do the date nights. He will be so intrigued. It totally worked for me.

Sorry to have to say this but is there any possible way he is seeing someone else?

1 Like

Try having a weekly date night - you don’t need to go out, it’s a time to make the effort to be with each other. We did this and it made the world of difference, we’d order a takeout or put a pizza in the oven and watch a movie or play board games etc. It’s a chance to remind each other of life before baby.

Try being mysterious. Leave him alone for 15 minutes with the kids. Might get him talking

You do know if he is going to work everyday, he is constantly hearing about covid-19, can’t even enjoy a normal lunch…i’m sure he hears stories from his co-workers about it all day long…Then I’m sure he hears about politics, riots, looting…no support for police…it all becomes too encompassing, just make sure you don’t have the news on, he hear’s enough every day and let him be…people have been falling into a depression, everything is depressing…don’t take it personal…just turn on the radio with your and his favorite music and try to stay upbeat because i’m sure he doesn’t have that at work…Trust me I go to work everyday and experience it on a daily basis, i only watch hallmark channel

1 Like

Date nights…plan a weekend get away!

I would sit down with him and tell him how you feel and hear his feelings too, maybe he feels the same?
My fiance and I are like that too right now he’ll come home works late and gets on his xbox and doesn’t really talk to us we have two girls together but I finally talked to him and now we are doing better. So communication is key.

I’m sorry you’re going thru this. It happens tho. I’ve been married/together 10 years. I was a stay at home mom for a minute when my son was born and it was hard. They only adult in the house seemed to have no interest in me. It made me feel lonely, sad and the only validation I had was making everyone else comfortable and happy. Would do things to try to set a mood etc. Seemed like nothing worked. Took some time for me to realize 1. I needed to find validation in something else because I was the only one responsible for my happiness 2. I realized things change. Sometimes its frustrating to feel like the only things you talk about is the kids or finances… but theres a comfort in that too. 3. Create a schedule. For a date night, sex even just to talk over a glass of wine and some music. Seems crazy right but it helps when 2 people find themselves overwhelmed with life… gives you both something to look fwd to, clear your mind because you know that times is for just the 2 of you. You start making plans and getting excited about it. Take the time to let him know you need to reconnect.

We struggle we work at it we argue we make up… its marriage and its work. Sometimes only one of us is picking up the slack for the other, most of the time we work at it together… but its work for the rest of your lives.

All else fails try counseling. Nothing wrong with extra help.

If you weren’t ever working before the baby then My advice would be get a job! The era of stay at home Moms are over and he’s definitely not so tired of work but rather your lack. Gotta think how you would feel when a relationship is of two but only one is peddling #Sinkorswim

6 Likes

Set the scene. I have dinner ready with candles lit. But toddler down for nap. Make dinner your conversation time.

Date nights are a must! Spice up the bedroom

I been w my boyfriend for 4 yrs and last yr started to distant himself. Then the covid hit and hes worse. Comes to my house watches tv or plays on phone

At 4 they are not a toddler anymore. Get a job.

How was your day isnt a conversation starter…try using questions that take more effort on his part to answer…" Tell me what happened at work today? Did anything unusual/exciting happen?

Make a date night out hotel will work

Is there any mommy and me groups where you live?

When’s the last time you had sex together? Start there.

Mmmm wonder if maybe he might be talking to someone else. It’s time you cook a nice dinner, get pretty for him, sit down and talk it out. Explain to him what you are feeling. Try to get to the point w/out being too pushy as that can get to him. Hope you both work it out. Maybe finances are an issue. The best thing is to have communication in a Marriage. Lack of communication will lead to trouble in marriage. Hope all goes well. If anything maybe try to get a marriage counselor. Whatever you need to do so you guys can communicate better and have a healthier marriage. Sometimes man have a harder time expressing their emotions. Not like us woman lol we just talk and are more about expressing our feelings. I do recommend maybe getting a part time job if you are able to. It will help you get out of the house as well. Best wishes hon🙏🏻

Stop being whiny. He supports his family, doesn’t cheat or abuse, find your own thing