I feel like my boyfriends ex only came around again cause I am pregnant: Advice?

He needs to see his kids and that be that. Have a set amount each month he gives the mom. Hand it over, see the kids and get. This helping the mom thing is ridiculous. Help the kids if thats what needs to be done.

4 Likes

Im not trying to be mean at but she’s not making him do anything, that’s all him. He needs to be documenting everything with her. You’re pregnant and it’s your car also, you should be allowed in it whenever you want. Not sure if he’s thinking if he’s nice to her, then it’s easier or what but he’s jeopardizing his relationship with you and clearly not thinking about you or your baby.

3 Likes

It’s not her sweetchecks. HE is allowing that nonsense. You’re issue isn’t with her. It is with him.

6 Likes

Ummm no! Talk with him. This is not ok

2 Likes

Get your own car or demand he get another to travel her that she is not aloud in your family car only the children

2 Likes

He needs to let it be known to her
Your are who he loves n is with now n ur carrying his child n she needs to respect you n accept that
If she refuses to let u around n accept it he just needs to take her to court n get visits that way so she can’t try stop him n u from seeing them n she won’t have control like does now
She sounds jealous of you

2 Likes

Ummm… seriously!? Grow tf up and speak up!!! Its your own fault that they’re treating you like this…because you allow it!! Put your foot down ffs!!

5 Likes

and why didn’t he try seeing his kids before this??? Why wasn’t he in contract with his kids before this.?? Why a yr later??? And by you missing Dr appointments, that’s on you & you will be tested for drugs & you will be seeing a social worker for missed appointments after you have your baby & most likely a nice visit for whatever division of family/children services you have in whatever state you live in. Don’t blame this woman, you are a adult & you need to see your OB Dr,. End of story. Now as for you not being around his other kids, that would be up to the court, if he has visitation rights & he is allowed to bring the kids to be with him at your home, the ex should not have a problem with that Even if she did there is or should be a court order. And he also has the right to see his kids, that is something you can’t be pissed about, You knew he had other children, & you still cont. to be with him. There will be times, his kids need him & he should be there

Don’t let him take the car. And sorry something fishy is going on. They doing more than visiting to me. And if he cared he wouldn’t do you that. Baby girl run!!! An on days you have a appt tell him no this baby needs him right now

4 Likes

Leave because it only gets worse you matter just as much he shouldn’t be dropping your needs aswell to go attend to hers ! He has another child on the way he needs to be a man an act like one you deserve better

3 Likes

This relationship sounds exhausting

2 Likes

WooooW sounds like my bfs Ex. :joy: but mine listens to me not her. Idk what to tell you. I’d be pissed.

1 Like

Yea the problem here is your boyfriend not her. He is a grown man capable of making his own decisions and him leaving you behind and making you miss your Drs Appts is should tell you where you stand with him. I don’t mean that to be mean at all but that’s just not right. Also if she’s a drug addict and she has him taking off with her at all hours and not wanting you around, makes me think he’s probably using with her. That’s exactly what it sounds like. I would leave his ass and make him pick what’s more important to him, and that’s you or her. I have a feeling you’re gonna get a very rude awakening :frowning:

He’s doing more than “see-ing” his kids.

5 Likes

Ohhhh hell no!! Whose name is the car under?? If under yours, park that car…next time he leaves, pack his shit and have him go with her!!! Or just be adamant, if he goes, you are going…what is he hiding??

Unless she has proof that you have physically or emotionally abused those kids, she can’t stop you from being around them. I love how women make up their own rules🙄

Ask him to sort out set days and times he can have the kids, only give her money each month for the kids also tell him to tell her his other baby mum that these are children and children need a proper routine. A routine is a must as all children need proper routine and structure otherwise they will get confused tell him all the time he jumps to her needs this will mess up the children’s heads. Good luck in the birth of your child also.

2 Likes

Hell nope … my car lol and I’m not allowed in it … he would be walking along with ex and kids

1 Like

Wait for the court date when he gets his scheduled legal visits. The judge will.not care that the woman doesn’t want you around her kids because she’s jealous. Dont worry. The judge will.fix this all up. Try to be understanding of his situation. She is holding all the cards and making him do everything for her just so he can see his kids. This is ridiculous and the judge will set it all straight. Hang in there. It’s a blessing he loves and wants his kids there. Shows he is a decent father so at least you know that

1 Like

Both of you need to grow up nothing wrong with you going with him or not wow no wonder you all don’t fix anything poor boyfriend you both childish

You need to speak to him make it clear he needs to arrange times he will have the kids and inform her she is no longer his responsibility and she can no longer be involved with him, his relationship is with the kids if she can’t accept that as hard as it is for him he will need to stop visitation until he gets court order … be under no illusions this is totally unacceptably and will only get worse if it continues… if need be let him know how serious you are by staying with family for a few days hopefully he will come to his senses but lovely lady tolerate this no longer as it will get worse especially when your on your own with new baby and he’s off with his old family NO! And as your baby is a sibling to his other children they should be part of your life to… good luck with baby and sorting this problem now before baby comes xx

Its fishy 100% I’d be really suspicious and ask to see his phone! And basically have a serious discussion just something seems off about this whole thing there are other ways to help his ex out so his children have a safe ride just saying.

If the car is in your name, then tell him you need it to go to appts and that if she needs a ride that bad then she can figure it out.

1 Like

Seems like he’s already putting her needs before yours. Girl id be like I’m going or the car ain’t moving… period. I wish my man would tell me I gotta go see my kids and run my bm around but u can’t go… okay and ur gunna see satans child come out to play today… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Did she actually drop the ro through the court system? If not he can still be arrested for breaking it whether she agrees to let him see them or not. As for you not being allowed in your own car and him taking the car and making him miss your appointments it looks like he already chose her over you! She can make all the requests and demands she wants but ultimately it is HIS decision. If he can’t understand how wrong this is kick him out. Enough is enough! This has already gone too far! You do not want your child growing up thinking this stuff is okay!

1 Like

Oh baby no… I’d send her the link to download uber👌

All I will say is, OH HELL NO!

Put your foot down. That’s your man, your car, you need to get in the car sit in your spot and other people can sit in the back. If the baby mama don’t like it, she can get over it and get in the car/not go/find another way. If she threatens something dumb like court, bring that up in court. Do not let the EX try and control things. She’s an ex for a reason. And if your man is being blind to her being unreasonable, make him see how important YOU and your unborn baby are. Especially if you are at the end of a high risk pregnancy. He has the car so either he needs to be available promptly to you or you need to go on these car rides they are taking to wherever. Something could happen where you and his baby need him. Good luck to you and your situation.

2 Likes

It would be a cold day in hell before my man takes my car to go do his ex;s needs. You need to set boundaries and stick to it, if he don’t like it, There is the door. They are totally disrespecting you and your unborn child. Stop it today. Best of luck.

5 Likes

Say to yourself I am not a martyr, and that doormat over there is not me. I will not be walked on and I will not be used. Daily affirmation

2 Likes

Report your car stolen the next time he takes it fuck them sounds like she’s weaseling her way back in that’s your car and your baby is more important you need to kick him the fuck out

First off a parent cannot determine whom a child can be around unless it is because of being a addict or such. This I was told from multiple lawyers and even a judge had tell my husband this. Also wait for the court date. And if she wants rides then you should be allowed to go. I feel she’s being childish by not allowing you around her or the kids. But that’s just how I see it because my husbands ex tried to be like this.

Pay attention. She is after your man.

2 Likes

Mmmm… doesn’t sound like you are telling the whole story or he is lying to you. Either way…those are his kids, he can file a parenting plan and at least get every other weekend.

2 Likes

Listen ibeen their done same shit dont be fooled hes probly cheating with his ex

Get resdy he probly will end up with ex again i been threw the same shit

If he can’t see his kids and still be home in time to take you to a dr appt then he can’t see his kids anymore on the days you have appointments. How are you going to discipline your child if you can’t even set up rules in your own home? If she can set up rules, so can you. How about, the kids are allowed in my car, but she’s not. She can get a ride with someone else and meet you wherever he’s supposed to drop them off. Easy peasy. But not on days when you have the dr. And not for at least 2 weeks around the due date. Take back control. If that means he sees his kids less, then he needs to work that out with her. You’re not the one saying her kids can’t be around you. If you live together and he wants to see his kids, then he needs to go to court and straighten that out in writing, and he needs to get a second vehicle. End of story. Put your foot down or leave. This is the rest of your life. You’ve compromised enough. His turn. Don’t play. She certainly don’t.

1 Like

This is a mess im sorry. Idk the whole situation but i think id leave. And take my car with me. Helping his kids yes. Allowing you to miss your babys dr appointments hell no.

2 Likes

Baby Mama with kids. You are another Baby Mana. Get smart. You could be the next ex

1 Like

This dude is nothing but a giant red flag. Why have you been there this long?🤦🏼

Take ur car and tell him to ghit the road. Tf? Nobody would put up with that… Not to mention missing dr appointments? Absolutely not. Hes showing u he cares more about her and the kids he already has. And if hes acting like this now. It will get worse when u have the baby cuz then that will be the next excuse.

I wouldnt let him use my car especially when I had appointments. He is putting your baby at risk to go to visits with the baby mama. I understand why he would want visits with his kids, but there needs to be boundaries. I would say they could be at the house or else. You can get that ordered at court. Your car, you go where the car goes.

Your man needs to set boundaries with the ex. You are his family now not her. If he wants to do for her and push you to the side just so he can see his kids then life will be hell for you for the long run. Either he is living in fear or wants her back. Either way it’s not fair to you or your unborn child.

1 Like

“Shes a ex addict so doesnt have common sense” bitcch so am I and I have perfect common Sense. From the sounds of it MAYBE he just doesnt want to be around you. You sound like a bitch.

I would leave and take my car with me.I hope you have a supported family to help you

this how I feel about my husband ex gf drughead can’t she just leave us alone of every

It doesn’t sound like it’s the ex you need to worry about, it’s your man, no man with a pregnant wife would jump up every time his ex calls, knowing you have a doctors appointment for your child that day and makes you miss it. SET DAYS TO SEE HIS KIDS! How freaking hard is that. Ok, now he’s back and obviously in driving distance of her and his kids, so set days where he can go see them, like every Tuesdays and Wednesdays, or on the weekends, not just everytime she calls and needs a ride somewhere? If your man is this stupid, then there’s a whole lot wrong with this picture. Does he even work? You missed 4 doctors appointments which are during the day, during the week because he was gone with the car seeing her… he sounds unemployed. No man is going to get mad at you for voicing your concerns unless he is doing dirt, and really having feelings for his ex. Going along with her saying you can’t be around when he visits his kids is a HUGE RED FLAG. You say you aren’t a new chic, you been around, well, you coulda fooled me. You seem brand new, dumb, and naive. Grow up.

1 Like

Your boyfriend needs to stick up for you. He sounds like a loser sorry to say. If he wants to see his kids great but he needs to stick up for you to his ex. He can go to court and get visitation there is no reason it can’t be unsupervised unless you left something out of the story.

1 Like

He’s making you miss doc appointments knowing you’re in a high risk pregnancy?? Nope! Put your foot down and tell him to stop being at her beck and call every time she snaps her fingers. If he wants to see his kids, he can take her to court and do thing the right way. He is not showing you or his soon to be baby any respect at all.

Run to that car & leave. The disrespect & lack of boundaries will get worse.

Tell him to buy new shoes n he can walk her to places n your car can stay with you, or charge her for gas, tire, oil change and car insurance plus the daily cleaning it probably needs after her being in it and if she can’t tell her n bf go buy a bus ticket to ride around town in

It sounds like your problem is with your boyfriend not the ex. Your boyfriend should be setting boundaries regardless of the past issues.

Not trying to be funny, but you need to take off those rose-colored glasses.

This group is called my husband is a blessing. He was never married to the ex and he is not married to you. That is called a pattern. He moved out of state away from his kids and now you are pregnant. I am sorry but there is a much bigger problem here. I hope you see what he is very soon. If you choose to stay remember his
kids did not pick their parents. Your man is making choices and the ex is getting all the blame, granted she is manipulating him but he is letting it happen. I would leave him now and go make a better life for yourself and baby. This will not end well for you. I am sorry.

9 Likes

If you’re missing doctor appointments and putting yourself and your baby at risk, he needs a reality check! I understand him wanting to see his kids, but he has a responsibility to you and your child as well!! I would DEMAND that I be in the car and if she doesn’t like it tough!!

8 Likes

I say if it’s your car, tell him to find another way to go see his kids, You must take care of you to care of your baby. Don’t miss another appointment and if your that close to delivery date you could go anytime. You need your car. And where is your family. You need someone. He may not be around

1 Like

Ok so, it sounds like he’s turning a blind eye to her shenanigans because he wants to be in his kids lives, which I get. The way to solve this mess is he needs to go to court, and go for custody/visitation…and if he won’t do it, then take his ass to court.

I couldn’t help but laugh when you said “But I’m not allowed in the car”…not allowed?! According to whom? Her?! Shiiiit, she ain’t nobody! I’d be sitting right in the passenger seat every time she got in the car. I wouldn’t ask for permission.

I’d put both of them in check. Especially his ass!

11 Likes

This is a big mess. First of all, he needs his own car. Second, that is your car, go to your dr appointments and wherever you need to go. She didn’t need rides before she found out about you, now all the sudden she needs rides? She is using her kids as pawns to get him back. I hate to say it but I feel bad for all the kids involved in this mess. Take your car and go.

12 Likes

So sorry your going through this…
You know the answers to which you seek. Get quiet so you can hear your voice.
Praying for you all :pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

OK. She’s trying to steal your man.
You say “my car, my man” and you sit in the front seat!

3 Likes

I would not tolerate that behavior . you are with him now. You deserve to be treated as the number 1. He left her for a reason . but i would put my foot down she would not be riding in the front seat of my car. Not if my name was on the paperwork and i would be highly tweaked that baby daddy thought it was ok .i can understand that he wants to make nice so he can see the kiddos but she sounds highly unstable . you need to have a serious chat with mr. Daddy and lay down some ground rules .

You need to tell him that your child together isn’t less important than his kids with her. You have to see the doctor being high risk. You can risk cps getting involved when baby is born if not.

5 Likes

He definitely needs to grow a set and tell her that this is my girlfriend she is carrying our baby and mind her dam business! They are not together anymore yes they have children togther but that doesnt mean he has to ignore your needs for her. You come first and so does your baby like the people above said your child is just as important and he needs to know that!

3 Likes

That’s a buncha bullshit. Just saying. He needs to open his fuckn eyes. I’d be on his ass in that front seat every single time he left. Not to mention; u can’t be under any extra stress at the moment. And u are. On top of him being gone 24/7 catering to HER. Not just his children.

8 Likes

I’m sorry but this guy seems to be putting his ex before you and the kids he has with her. The kids I get, but this obviously has no spine. You’re high risk and this man should be focusing on you and that baby, not stress you out. Honestly, if baby mama was that important I’d tell him to kick rocks and go back to her because it seems he’s making a priority. I would also do some other vindictive things, but that’s just me.

1 Like

He needs to be around his children no doubt. But there are boundaries that are being crossed by the ex. By him letting her cross those he is letting her take charge of the situation. Honestly as much as it may hurt you need to leave the situation and create and loving safe secure situation for you and your baby. His priorities should be your high risk pregnancy then his children. No where in there should be the ex. Getting to court as soon as possible should also be a priority. He has shown that he has no maturity to prioritize or make adult judgements. There for how can he help you raise a child with any sound of mind judgment. You need to be the adult in the situation and just realize that you are this babies life and this baby needs you to make the proper decision to be the adult, leave the situation and raise him or her to grow up as a respectable member of society. Not a manipulator or someone that can be easily manipulated like your boyfriend and his ex.

He should not be giving her rides. He can pick up his kids and that’s it. I know there’s laws about the unmarried significant other can’t be around said children because I dealt with my husband’s ex girlfriend while I was dating him. I’d say marry him to fix that problem, but he needs to put his priorities in order. You first, then children, no ex around. She needs to know her place. I have had to deal with my husband’s two exes. It doesn’t get better, just worse. They brainwash the children to hate you and it never goes away no matter how good you treat them. Being a stepmother was the most unrewarding thing I have ever done. It’s sad, but true.

5 Likes

If the car is in your name don’t let him use it, if you can’t be in your own car then neither can she.
I’ve had restraining orders put on people before how did he not get notified about it even living in a different state, but anyway back to the car. I would be so petty about it, might not be the mature adult like answer but make your presence known to her, either establish dominance or leave.

If he says you are his Fiancé there’s nothing she can say or the courts. Tell him to put a ring on it. End of discussion you go where he goes. Done

5 Likes

she using him,and he is letting feeling run it…your right go they court do it right and set some boundaries (together).

1 Like

If thats the only way he can see his kids right or wrong then he needs to see his kids .

Tell him that’s your car you need it to get to your baby’s appointment so either find a ride to get her and your kids or you can take me with you and if you don’t like it then just leave with her and leave you alone and let you focus on what is more important to you and that is your baby

2 Likes

Say something to him ASAP. And if he doesn’t understand then sorry to say but I’d say he’s up to no good :disappointed:

4 Likes

It’s him, not her. He needs to wake up and step up.

8 Likes

Fr that’s bullshit yes on her side…but it’s also bullshit on his part to , he has the baby with you to worry about to…it’s just complete b.s

1 Like

You are right! Fight for it!

He’s doing somthing he don’t wa8

She wouldn’t be in my car period.

1 Like

Time to have a serious conversation with him. Time to set your boundaries and be prepared to walk away from him if he can’t have the serious talk with you. You both need to come up with rules that both of you can live with. Get to the court date and set all that has happened, including the lies, before the judge. Hopefully you’ll get a judge that isn’t going to put up with the ex games and set her straight. If at all possible ask for parenting counseling for all of you so the ex can see(at least attempt to show her) why working together will benefit the kids.

Girl, get your shit, your baby’s shit and your car and go. Let him and his girlfriend fend for themselves.

3 Likes

Get out of that mess…

7 Likes

And why would you have chosen to bring more kids into this situation??
Bad choice

Another reason marriage is so vital before starting a family. Been pregnant before marriage so no high ground here, js
You need to have a calm conversation with him about this. It’s not acceptable that he be alone with another woman, not to metion one he’s had a past relationship with. You need to be respectfully clear that thats not okay. If the other woman wants him around, it needs to be on your terms, at least to a point. Sounds like you shouldn’t have moved back. Hope it gets settled and you can find some good advice.

4 Likes

1st off, whose car is it? If your name is on it, take the keys. You going to make sure your baby is ok is more.important than him seeing his kids AND his ass can take a taxi. If I were u, I’d leave his dumb ass!

Oh fuck to the fucking to fucking no. Wait for that court date period. You jump your ass IN YOUR FUCKING CAR IN GHE FRONT GODDAMN SEAT IF SHE DONT LIKE IT TELL HER TO GET FUCKED. Fuck that bitch. He can spend time with the kids after the court date, a little while longer won’t hurt her especially if all that’s been going on. You need him right now and you better make it known you and your kid matters just as much. If he still acts that way bounce out of his life and find a man who won’t treat you and your baby that way. You don’t deserve any of that especially right now

1 Like

Honestly you’re putting too much blame on her and not enough on him. HE should be taking care of YOU. Making sure you get to your appointments, that he makes time for you and your coming little too. This is a huge red flag about him and his priorities and from this perspective you are not a priority to him. Both he and you need to have a serious conversation about all of this. Your health and well-being come FIRST. Boundaries need to be set and frankly SHE doesn’t need to be in your car alone with your husband. Period. If she doesn’t allow him to see the kids without her he needs to wait until court or place a go pro in the car for his and his children’s safety against any possible future allegations that could screw Him over. As a high risk pregnant lady I am so upset for you. If you have a conversation with him and nothing changes take that as a final sign and for you and your littles sake move on

12 Likes

Kids come 1st all born and unborn…and when you have your baby you will understand his reasoning its kids 1st…lets put pettiness aside if u love him u should love those kids as yours and be nice so nice …i know its hard but being the bigger person will be more for u than his ex…be the best mom to be and step mom…

I wouldn’t put up with this. He needs to get a lawyer and battle to see the kids. He shouldn’t be going while there is an active restraining order. And screw her! She can walk! She might try putting him in a situation to set him up. He’s stupid. If he won’t change, leave him.

7 Likes

My car, not her cab! If they need to go to the doctor, or something important as a Mom I can say fine. But “She says jump, he says how high?” FUUUUCK NO! You need to think about your baby thats soon to come, you are high risk. Plus, when the baby is born and he wants them to meet one another whats he gonna do? She cant be around your baby and you not around her kids. He needs to get his shit together! Prayers Momma❤

7 Likes

This is rediculous
He should go to court and get rights to visitation with his kids. What he is doing is wrong. You should come before her. Not his kids but her. How can he be sure what she may say about him next. Are you sure he doesn’t have feelings for her? Not normal to make you miss important doctor appointments to be with her. You need to decide if you always want to be in second place and why he is willing to let her set the rules about who can ride in your car.

In my opinion I would be curious as hell by now, and start asking him why on earth he’s spending THAT much time with her, clearly in her eyes its not about the kids, it’s about her wanting him now your pregnant. She’s using her kids as a weapon. Hard situation for your partner because if he refuses to see them once I can guarantee he will be stopped from seeing his kids but if he goes and be with them he’s missing out on doctors appointments and your pregnancy/baby kicks and enjoying it. Either way he can’t win! But yeah, I would start questioning now, I would after missing ONE appointment, how you allowed yourself to miss 4 I don’t know

He needs to prioritize you. His others kid(s) are important too, but she’s not. He’s your boyfriend and he needs to treat you with respect

5 Likes

Oh I know how that is been there. I put my foot down real quick. I would tell him pack your damn bags go be with her since your doing everything for her while I’m in my third trimester high risk or you stop an wait for the court hearing an be with me an take me to my appointments for our child. I wouldn’t allow that at all

5 Likes

Sounds like you need to re-evaluate your relationship. You’ve missed 4 appts bc he’s been with her? Doesn’t make sense!

23 Likes

If he jumps when she says so and leaves you missing appointments sorry honey. He’s not over her and you are not on his priority list

1 Like

Yes he should see his kids but not have her in car without you he needs to respect you and he needs to choose you or her. He needs to go to court and get custody if she is a drug addict. You need to tell him you can see your kids but your not with her anymore so you dont need to take her places thats her job to figure out. Or he can be with her and you can find someone who treats you right. Because he cant keel you on back burner and put her needs before yours. Yes kids come first but after that you should come first to him not her.

Seems like he is putting her before you and that is a no no! He is giving her the upper hand over you, you really need to put your foot down now before you become the 2nd priority.

3 Likes

Call me old fashioned, but this is why you shouldn’t bring kids into the world until you have a solid foundation with your significant other🤷🏻‍♀️

6 Likes

It sounds like you’ve never been around his kids before so no, I wouldn’t want some random woman around my kids either. Doesn’t matter how long you have been with him, sounds like you’re new to the kids.
If I wasn’t able to see my kids and then all of a sudden I was able to then I would do whatever I could and whenever. You shouldn’t be missing appointments thought and that’s where he needs to be there for you and the baby.

1 Like

Be a woman and place the blame where it belongs. His ex owes you nothing!! Your in a relationship with him. Hold him responsible and stop blaming her for everything.

7 Likes