I found a condom in my boyfriends car: Advice?

Talk to him? You need to trust your gut but hear him out first too, without being accusatory. Go from there… if it sound fishy, its likely fishy.

On the bright side. At least hes wrapping it. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Check the expiration, if it’s not expired then he has bought it since you guys have been together and it’s time to say buh bye :wave:

1 Like

Ask him about it… CALMLY!!!

1 Like

Could be a friends that fell out of pocket. Doesnt mean hes cheating.

5 Likes

How often does he clean his car? If it’s often, I’d say his cheating…

LoL…has he had the car for longer than you’ve been together? Did it look like uts been there for a while?

1 Like

Deffo speak to him about it but do it carmly

Talk to him. This will be in the back of your mind forever. Talk to him then you will see how he answers you

1 Like

He’s cheating on you

I mean it could be a number of things.
Just ask him about it instead of Facebook?

3 Likes

Just ask him I remember a time when I was playing with condoms and blowing them up and stuff with my girl friends and my at the time bf found it and it was an easy explanation. Don’t always jump

How long has he had the car? Look old? Expiration?
How you approach this is how many answers to you

3 Likes

Is it used? In foil? It may have been there for ages. How often do you clean his car?

1 Like

I would ask because if you don’t talk to him about it, it will eat you up inside and you’ll always question and wonder… and that will eventually lead to resentment… I know from personal experience

1 Like

First: DONT TOUCH IT :nauseated_face:

Was it used? Id ask. He’ll probably say “oh it’s my friends” :joy: you should talk to him, but don’t buy the lies!!

I would hit him in his nuts :eyes:

1 Like

U wait or hell just become sneaker
Put it in your purse see if he looking behind you

Deep down I think you know why it’s there as you said you don’t use them I would still rather confront my partner and not ask people on here

2 Likes

Leave it on the dash and see if he has anything to say about it

3 Likes

Expiration… and whyyyyyyyy?? No dont let that shit go

My partner has a whole heap in the bedside draw we don’t use them he must be cheating :joy::joy:

Ask! A woman’s gut will tell u the answer wen u get his reaction after asking him.

2 Likes

Uh. If you don’t trust him why are you with him?

Blow it up and write on it (busted ) tie it to his suitcase and leave it outside the door :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Pft :rofl:
Done
You can’t unfind evidence
:woman_shrugging:

could have been there awhile or the dude just keeps one.

1 Like

if you trusted him you wouldn’t be making the post I would of put it on the gearshift so they knew i found it

Leave you already know if your gut say so

1 Like

What other explanation could there be you sure know how to pick a Loser

2 Likes

is it used???.. or no :joy:

Was it used or not because it could have been there awhile there should be an expiration date which could tell you how mew it is

How long has he had the car ? I mean god only knows the things that are stuck under the car ?

We have had our truck for over a year and I just found a reciept in it from the previous owner don’t jump to conclusions but I would calmly ask him otherwise it’s going to eat at you

1 Like

Was it used? If not opened it could have been one hes had for a while. I dont use any with my bf but i have some i bought few years ago.

If it’s not used I would just ask about it. Used I would pack my shit and leave. You sound young, don’t stay if he’s not honest or you feel like something else is going on. If he attacks you about asking him about it, definitely leave. I know you have 3 years but if anything did happen you want out now.

Assuming it’s unopened and you haven’t looked there before previously/ it’s not a new to him car I would give benefit of doubt first and ask him about it. I could not even guess what is under the seats of my car other than can air fresheners that have probably been there years. I also kept feminine hygiene products in my car, purse, diaper bag etc through the length of my pregnancies when I didn’t need them. I wasn’t using them but didn’t think it was necessary to take them out. If I was suspicious I might leave it there and check back to see if it disappears :woman_shrugging:t3::grimacing:

18 Likes

How old is the car? How long has he had the car. If it was a used car could there be a possibility it was in there already? I can’t tell you the kind of garbage I pull outta my car with 5 kids that I thought had had my van cleaned, but know it was probably not seen before.

I would jump to conclusions if you say you’ll don’t even use them why would he need to buy them

Look at the expiration date before you jump to conclusions.

3 Likes

ah girl he’s cheating…

1 Like

Everyone saying “he’s guilty. Leave” lmao​:joy::joy::joy: could belong to one of his friends, could have been there for years, could be anything. You won’t know until u ask

This is what’s wrong with people these days… COMMUNICATION!!! Relationships don’t work without it. Talk to him! Don’t jump on here & ask for opinions. TALK TO HIM! If you’ve been together long enough you should be able
To read him and know if he’s lying or telling the truth.

4 Likes

I’d DEFINITELY keep it to myself…then start the investigation on if he’s cheating or not…I’d watch him carefully, ask him to see his phone (make up an excuse)…I’d build a firm case🤣…then approach him with all the evidence…(.if you find any more that is.)…if you find nothing THEN ask him about it🤷‍♀️

3 Likes

My first question is how often do you clean out your BFs car?
2nd, was it used, or still in the pack?
3rd how long has he had the car?
4th look at the expiration date on it?

2 Likes

Dont move on . But tread carefully. I like one other womans comment . Set it somewhere in sight and see what happens. If he sees it laying on the table . He’ll act guilty or hide it . Or say where did that come from .

1 Like

Just ask him. Hand it to him and ask him

1 Like

I say just ask him. Don’t assume like everyone else wants you too because they don’t know him and are gonna automatically think the worse. Does he have guys friends that are usually in the car? When was the last time you cleaned his car, so that you know how recent it got there? there’s so much more possibilities than just cheating but people usually always assume the worse.

1 Like

Why are you cleaning his car?

Why not talk to him about it ??? He is using it. Don’t u think

It doesn’t matter what advice anyone gives you. The decision will be yours to make and when emotions are involved, most all advice isn’t taken seriously. I wish all of you beautiful ladies would stop leading with your emotions and put these douche bags in their place.

Id start making him wear one if you are going to stay with him

1 Like

Ask him why it is there.

If secondhand car it could be previous owner .or if it is your boyfriends if your that unsure ask him x

Leave. He’s cheating and has before. Especially if he got lazy enough to leave it there. Men like to go cheat while in their cars. Don’t touch it. Just leave. No explanation needed to him. Good luck stay strong and believe you deserve so much more than that.

All honesty I would just talk to him. Just be straight out and say “hey I was cleaning out the car and I found it under the seat.” Or.something like that and go from there. Dont be hostile because most of the time, if we straight up cock and attitude were labeled as crazy or psychotic. It might not be a big deal or it might be him being unfaithful. You wont know, until that conversation happens.
Dont let other people on here cloud your judgement.
P.S. I have a stock of condoms and so doesnt my fiancé. Theres not one time I have accused him of cheating nor thought of it and him, basically visa-versa. Dont jump the gun.

2 Likes

Keep quiet. Follow his car one day when u feel things don’t feel right

Nope. Beat his ass. Then ask who the chick is.

Just ask, it’s possible it’s been under there for yeas. Lots of things get lost under car seats.

You trust him … crazy woman

1 Like

talk to him, I have a small paper bag of condoms, from the doc office. yes, for me and him cause I just got off the shot. I want to try to conceive in August. so I have them to try to prevent getting pregnant tooo early.

just talk to him calmly and see what he says.

Condoms have a 3-5 year expiration date from when they are manufactured. (Depending on what’s on them) check the expiration date. That will tell you how long it’s been there. And then just ask him about it.

If it’s not open leave it. Maybe he forgot it was there when you two went out and he’s just forgotten about it. If opened talk to him say ‘hey I was cleaning your car and I found an open condom packet and was wondering if anything was going on’. See what he says about it and communicate.

He’s cheating on you. Worst part is it’s worth your best friend.

1 Like

And put it back under there then check again in a week lol

9 Likes

You need to go have a long conversation!

Just talk to him about it.

1 Like

Ask calmly and don’t automatically accuse.

If used I would be upset.

Number 1 if you cant sit down and have a conversation with him then you dont need to be with him. No need to look for evidence or build a case against him. Sit him down and tell him what it is…look bae I was cleaning your car and found this rubber under the seat. If you feel like whatever he tells you ain’t the truth then pack ur stuff and carry on with your life bcuz their is no dating a person if you cant trust them bcuz you will always assume and accuse and argue and thats not a relationship…that’s a headache

Talk to him without accusing him of doing anything wrong.

Don’t jump to conclusions i found an earring in my husband’s car and it was his moms lol that was an akaward conversation
Ask.

I would check the expiration date, put it back & keep checking. Don’t say anything just yet. If you notice that it’s gone or there are more or it’s different then you neef to have a conversation.

2 Likes

Lol put it on his dash board

6 Likes

Welp, either leave him, or you better start using condoms from now on, because you aren’t the only one.

1 Like

Well, I was in the same position with the exact same thing happening except it was on the passenger floor of this car and I hadn’t been in it in a while. He was taking me to my baby appointment (yep while I was preggo with our 3rd) and I picked it up. I joking said, “so you are cheating on me huh?” He took it and said it was his cousins, which was highly likely and they had just gone out. Four years later he confessed that he was having a full blown affair with a chick he worked with and that’s why he had condoms. Not saying that’s what it is but I wouldn’t rule it out. Definitely bring it up.

2 Likes

What’s the expiry date printed on it? That will give you an idea as to how old it is.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust it that’s shady

Check the expiration date first if it’s not expired ask him about it.

1 Like

obviously he picked up a HOe hoe

I would be like “who is the bitch?!” Real quick look

I keep one in my drawer. What if we break up and I have a moment of rebound!!

I agree cceck the date and was it hidden hidden? But also be an adult and have an adult conversation with him.

I would ask him straight.

You found one because he is using them. If not with you, then with someone else. I’m sure if you ask him, he’ll make up a story about why it’s there… the fact that you’re asking a fb group about what to do means that your gut is saying he is cheating.
Your choice on what to do…

2 Likes

I’m all about jumping to conclusions you don’t want my advice :rofl:🤷

3 Likes

Check expiration because condoms are only good for 3 years. If it isn’t expired yet talk to him immediately!

1 Like

Stay calm and ask him about it but be ready for the answer, there could be lots of reason it’s there, I found one in my car and I just assumed it was my sons and not my husband and just trash it and never gave it a thought til now, ask him, he’s the only one that can ease your mind, hope it works out

Whats the manufactured and expiration date

2 Likes

Could have been there for awhile. Check expiration date on it

1 Like

Fuck that it wouldnt be in his car if he wasnt doing something leave him week ass women saying just ask that isn’t going to do any good he foing to lie duh common since he cheating leave

Don’t theu have dates on them?

LOOK AT EXPIRATION DATE then u kinda know timeline and also does he ever clean his car

leave it alone,if it disappears then jump his ass!!:woozy_face:

This happened to me I left that muthafucka

Look at the expiration date. If it’s expiring soon just let it go…if not…might got a cheater. Latex condoms have a shelf life of five years from the time they were manufactured. Latex condoms with spermicide have an even shorter lifespan of three years. A box of condoms should have both an expiration date and the date it was manufactured printed on the back of the packaging.

Just put it in front of him, his response will tell u.

1 Like

Girl you already know seriously!!Throw it out and confront him

Lay it in front of him and see his reaction. Then you’ll know and go with your gut always, it’s more than likely the truth.

1 Like

See I’m a psycho that gets my excercise jumping to conclusions. Lol but I’d try talking to him about it without seeming angry. I say this because my brothers friend holds them out car windows like a asshat to see how big they blow up.:woman_facepalming:t3: Or at least that’s the excuse he gave us. Lol