I found a love making playlist in my husbands phone: Thoughts?

I was hoping for some advice. I was going through my husband’s playlist on Apple Music and found a few lovemaking playlists. We’ve never listened to any, though. Thoughts? I’ve seen this before on his phone. Last time it was a playlist he made for a friend. I’ve always had my suspicions but never really looked into it because I felt I was just paranoid. Please help.

54 Likes

Tell him to turn on one of his love making playlists next time you are about to be intimate and watch reaction… maybe it is something he wants to try but hasnt.

52 Likes

Either forget it or face him with it.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s just like get in the mood/motivation music to get his imagination going. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Honestly this seems kind of petty. I would just ask my husband about it.

14 Likes

I’d ask questions for sure

1 Like

I have all sorts of playlists and don’t listen to some. I even made a playlist for my partner but I don’t think we’ve actually listened to it together lol

1 Like

I have never known a man to make a love making Playlist for their friend.

51 Likes

Made a love making play list for his friend??.. Red flags for me xx

23 Likes

Any other suspicious behavior?

2 Likes

Does it say love making play list or are you just assuming because of the types of songs? This seems awfully petty - just ask him :thinking:

6 Likes

I’d have his playlist playing for him over dinner to create interesting conversation

23 Likes

Is it a generic one? I know there’s some apps that generate them and post them. And tbh some of the songs on them are great and I listen to them. Lol. Or if you’re sure he made it himself maybe it’s for your guys and he just didn’t say anything yet? Did you suspect anything in the first place.

3 Likes

I mean I have a playlist called baby makin music that I dont play in the bedroom, just an old r&b songs mix

8 Likes

I save other people’s playlist on my phone because they a couple great songs on them. My husband is always asking for new playlists at the gym. I would ask or let it go.

1 Like

You can download all sorts of playlists on Spotify. I have “Sea shanties for thots” on mine

21 Likes

so you think hes cheating based off a playlist you never heard on this phone ? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Red flags and need to comfort him

Just asked my partner for a man’s point of view. Without a doubt he thinks hes cheating… :expressionless: I am trying to find a reason why he would but I cant think of any, men don’t do things like that for “friends” :frowning: x

9 Likes

Sit down and talk to him about it

Set the mood with him, get him all riled up. When things start to get heavy, turn on the lovemaking playlist… If he goes into spaz mode, you have an answer.

19 Likes

You’re kidding right? Is it labeled as that. Or is it just slow jams and you’re tripping

2 Likes

What app are you guys using ? Our Spotify has created all sorts of valentines playlists and things and loaded it.

They are always suggesting something so hopefully it’s nothing. I would just make sure you do your research first :wink:. My husband and I have the family Spotify and I am always looking at my husbands cuz theirs tons of different lists and his music taste is so different he gets different options and suggestions. And we send them amongst friends 2.

definitely watch his behaviors and things.

1 Like

Play it while yall are “woo woo” and see his reaction. Maybe he wants to play it and is too shy likw I would be.

1 Like

I’m wondering why he’d be making a love making playlist for a friend? That is very odd to me. If I’ve learned anything in life it’s trust your guy. If your gut is telling you something it’s almost always true. I ignored it for many years and I should have trusted my instincts from the beginning. It would have saved a lot of heartache.

7 Likes

He’s cheating, investigate more.

1 Like

??? are you sure he even made it? on spotify you can save playlists to your music and they were just made by random people. and regardless — maybe he just made one for you guys and hasn’t decided to try it out yet?

also you said there’s a few which tbh just indicates that he probably didn’t make them, he probably saved them for later and didn’t feel the need to tell you about all his apple music activity, lmao.

3 Likes

Barry White would approve.

2 Likes

The only person you should be asking is him. I don’t think all these women (Including myself) speculating on what the reason could be will help you at all. Just tell him what you saw and ask him what it’s for. Simple.

7 Likes

Trust is gone…thanks internet

The issue isn’t whether he’s cheating. The issue is that you think it’s a possibility. If you see that, and are concerned, you have trust issues in the relationship. Whether that’s his fault, yours, or nobody’s fault and just something you may struggle with, I wouldn’t worry so much about the existence of a Playlist. I’d worry more that I believe unfaithfulness is in the realm of possibility in your relationship. (I don’t mean to sound harsh or judge, promise!! Hoping all works out for you!)

7 Likes

Honey… hes cheating

I’m single with a love making playlist. Music is music

3 Likes

I have a “bedroom” playlist and never played it while in the bedroom… I just like the music… Does he listen to that type of music ever?

3 Likes

Add the songs to your list then play them during “love making” and see what happens

6 Likes

This old broad thinks it sounds fishy…

1 Like

Red flag if hes not playing it with you

3 Likes

Idk I have had some weird shit pop up in my library on spotify… that I never put their or even listened to.

I would think the more immediate issue is why you feel you need to ask Facebook over your own spouse. If something is even a hint of an issue, you guys should be able to talk about it.
I’m not saying it isn’t shady. But y’all should be able to talk about it.

6 Likes

Is it what he listens to before he gets it on with you ?

Omg just ask the man about it, or simply play it while doing the deed and see how he reacts. Simple answer darling. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I’m coming from the standpoint of someone who’s ex husband cheated… It could be something he’s made and wants to play but feels a bit weird/awkward asking to play it. I have a “walking down the aisle” play list… that doesn’t mean I’m marrying someone else. And If my current boyfriend saw it I’d feel pretty sheepish.
It could be songs just to get him in the mood.
Just ask him hun. Asking all of us, while I totally get it, will kill your trust super fast becayse there are so many of us thT have been cheated on and will jump straight to that.

5 Likes

I have a playlist called “when I’m feeling like a bad bitch” all the songs are about shit men and woman overcoming their battles from it. Mostly rap lmfao! I also have a playlist that says sex songs but it’s literally all R&B and I don’t play it when I’m intimate with my partner. Apple has playlists that are public that can be made by anyone. Nothing he can do about the title.

Im with the girls that say play the songs while making love next and see how he responds and once done ask him about it…
He either made the list because he just likes those songs, or he made the play list for you just hasn’t played it for you yet because he doesn’t know how you will take it, or he playing it for someone else… if you trust him there should be no issue

3 Likes

I would just tell him to play his lovemaking Playlist next time you listen to music and see how he reacts🤔

5 Likes

I would secretly see switch out some songs on each playlist … put in songs like Lying Eyes by the Eagles
It Wasnt Me by Shaggy
Cry Me a river by JT
You Oughta Know by Alanis Morisette
You’re Cheatin Heart by Patsy Cline
I heard it through the grapevine by Marvin Gaye, Jolene by Dolly Parton
Etc etc

36 Likes

Paranoid, its just a misic play list. Geez!:woman_facepalming:

Ask him!

I legit have one on Spotify that I listen to when I’m taking a hot bath because the music is so smooth and relaxing.

You could be making this a way bigger deal in your head than what it actually is!

I don’t know why he made the play list, only he can answer that but I wouldn’t jump straight to cheating. Just communicate with him.

Really? Like really really? I guess I kind of understand your concern but kind of not at the same time. I listen to a lot of “questionable” stuff that I don’t necessarily listen to with my SO. Including playlists made for lovemaking. Music doesn’t have to be black and white, if the music speaks to you listen to it. Give your man a chance!

Replace the songs with kids bop versions…

11 Likes

I would be more suspicious if the playlist he made for a “friend” that one time. Guys don’t make eachother playlists. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Why not just ask him? All of my Spotify play lists are from someone else except one gym playlist. I wouldn’t think anything of my husband having a strange playlist on an app like that

1 Like

I have some “lovmaking” playlists in my spotify that i save for the hopes of playing them while doing the deed with my fiance but just never seem to get around to. :woman_shrugging: I wouldn’t jump to the worst conclusion before asking him about them.

1 Like

Hi hun i am so sorry u had the misfortune of voicing your hurt to.these " perfect" individuals, firstly if u posted this it means this list wasmt for you if you strong enough leave! If not talk to him, ask him about it, about his wants, needs that sort of thing

1 Like

I have spotify and ìf i download there playlist its titled whatever they name it. If i download each song myself i name it

If he lets you thru his phone, I don’t think he’s cheating. Maybe he’s been wanting to play it while you bow chika wowow😅

2 Likes

Stop feeling this way. You have every right to discuss this with him if he refuses or it’s for another “friend” he needs to go.

1 Like

Stop going through his stuff…if u find something and it makes u insecure, then u already know it’s not a good thing. Asking him, is his answer gonna calm yo suspicious thinking?

2 Likes

This is your husband? Then absolutely go through his stuff!!! I’d want to know. Be prepared for whatever answer he gives because it may not be the truth the first time around. Are there other signs of infidelity?

2 Likes

You should be able to speak to each other with out hesitation. But if you are having doubts then you should think on why that is and what you are planning to do. For anyone can tell you but you are the only one to be able to do it.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Do not get others advice You decide if you want to take a chance or not.

2 Likes

Maybe he just likes R&B just ask him🤷

Just ASK HIM! We can’t give you any clarity. Communicate with him

3 Likes

I have love making music on my phone, but just to listen and relax or doing a cool down when working out ( a little odd I know). More over you shouldn’t be looking through his phone! That shows him that you don’t trust him at all!

21 Likes

Regardless of anything else or any music or whatever if you have to go to Facebook to ask for opinions on whether your husband might be cheating or not then there’s a problem… whether it’s with you or him not sure but there’s a problem somewhere…

26 Likes

I don’t know but my chill music is called chill music definitely not love making music

3 Likes

Is it labeled as such? Or maybe it’s music he just likes. Seems like a big leap to make about a few songs. If you are that suspicious, ask him.

5 Likes

Don’t be asking other people what to do!! Communicate with your husband!!!

50 Likes

some people like that type of music just to listen to, very relaxing and stress free. don’t over think it, If you think he is cheating better look for other signs before you accuse him.

3 Likes

That is not normal. You don’t make something like that for a friend. Go with your gut. You know something is very wrong.

Maybe he listens before he comes to bed. Hell with my ex I needed a play list and a bottle of tequila before hand.

53 Likes

You already know now the ball is in your court. He will deny make his excuses that you already know too. Good luck with the choice you make

Is it actually labeled that way or are you just calling those specific songs that? Cuz I got all different play lists depending on my mood. I’m more worried about the fact that you’re going through his phone honestly. I do not and will not go through my husbands phone. Sure, I have access to it. He’s had me reply to texts while he’s driving or open his email (work) and make sure he “didn’t sound like an ass” when he replied :joy: I don’t go through his stuff though.

1 Like

Why dont you ask him about it first before jumping to any conclusions. There are alot of songs you can listen to for love making but it doesn’t mean you cant just listen to them any other time to.

13 Likes

I have a “mood music” Playlist… not once have we ever listened to it together. I just listen to it when I’m alone and wanna feel “sexy” and get a confidence boost, or to get myself in the mood if I know hubby is coming home and there’s gonna be some love-makin’. There are other times I listen to it just to jam to some sexy tunes… no other intentions behind it.

Would someone please give me an example.
No clue to what kind of music you’re talking about. It’s an age thing .

What you might see as lovemaking music, he sees as music to mellow out.
As your husband

1 Like

Whether it’s love music or not depends on that persons taste in music. Some might prefer rhythm and blues and some might prefer tango!

I have “lovemaking” playlists on my phone but for me it just classifies the type of music it is… not cheating on my man, just like my music separated.

5 Likes

Obviously your suspicious enough to go through his phone, does it really matter what he tells you. If you don’t trust him he doesn’t stand a chance .

6 Likes

You shouldn’t be looking through his phone, though. Is this an ongoing thing in your house? Is it okay to look in people’s phones? You must be suspicious. So, confront him and see what he says and how he reacts.

Dang yall bashing her for going through his phone, all she said was she was looking at apple music, not texts and everything else, maybe she was just trying to find something to listen too and came across that.

5 Likes

i have been allergic to the ones i have tried…just wash hands no sanitizer

Baby making music, love making music, slow jams, are all terms for the same music. No need to go crazy.

Talk to your husband, but be prepared to tell him that you were “scanning” his phone.

1 Like

Ask him. Maybe he is doing it, for you, as a surprise. Or maybe he just likes the music. Why ask strangers? We don’t have any insight into your married life.

2 Likes

Ask him about it…communication is key in any relationship.

17 Likes

Be up front and ask him why he has it …maybe it puts him in the mood …go straight to him and stop wondering

Next time you get busy with him turn it on and see what happens!

1 Like

I listen to it often I love it it doesn’t mean anything.

You should be able to see who made the playlist. If it wasn’t him then maybe it’s just songs he likes.

Why don’t ask your husband instead of blasting it on fb.

2 Likes

Because music makes him feel romantic. Why is that shameful? Because you don’t? Try not snooping. Try your own playlist.

It’s just a music playlist… it’s not hidden messages.

Ask him about it. Then go listen to music together

Be honest with him, that it concerns you. Communication is key in a relationship. You need to discuss with him and ask him. But Personally I wouldn’t be too concerned if he’s okay with you looking at his phone, then he may be being honest with you. If your sneaking to look at it, then your compromising trust, which is another key to a relationship. If your struggling to trust him, then you may need to find out why.
Is it just the music on the playlist? Or is he doing other things that make you think this way? Because if not, then you may be over thinking things. Just talk to him. His reactions to your questions alone should give you an idea.

I don’t think anything except why were you going through his phone to begin with?

2 Likes

Maybe talk to him. He could be planning that for you and you ruined the whole surprise by snooping. Lol ijs

Why you on his phone. That sends up red flags already.