I found a strapless bra under my bed and it isn't mine

She did that on purpose. Leave him

23 Likes

Check phone records. I might would follow him or check up on him to catch him in the act and bring the bra to tell her she forgot it at your house. Maybe come home during the day if he is off work and thinks you are working.

4 Likes

Chronicles of Kronos the Klepto Cat situation going on? But honestly, I’ve found all kinds of weird crap, including when I was the only human living in my house. I’m honestly just used to weird things showing up, it happened in my mom’s house growing up. And having a 10 year old kiddo, it had just gotten weirder.

2 Likes

If it’s not yours and there’s no logical explanation as to why it is in your house under your bed there’s only one conclusion to make

11 Likes

Straight up ask who’s bra this is that was under the bed.

6 Likes

It’s not yours.
Either it’s his or a secret lady. Either way you gotta confront him. Show him the bra if he tries to deny.

3 Likes

hide a ring camera and plan a lil trip. Your answer will come along!

12 Likes

I’m guessing the girl did that on purpose to let you know

5 Likes

Just lose it …

Go ham

3 Likes

Setup a camera but if u think ur freaking out now… wait til u see her in your bed :roll_eyes: there ain’t a woman alive who accidentally forgot she wore a bra that day. She left it for u to find honey!!

13 Likes

Plant some men underwear somewhere and see his reaction

6 Likes

Nobody forgot their bra either… that was a let’s see how long before she notices thing

3 Likes

I think you know the answer to your question.

2 Likes

Get his phone, get more proof if you think you need it, and leave or make him leave.

2 Likes

I’d just leave it somewhere to be seen :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Flat out ask him, honey.

3 Likes

You have the green light to lose it!

2 Likes

Cheating and she left it there for you to find bc how do you leave without a whole bra on? :grimacing::roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I definitely would be losing it :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:!! Hand him it and tell him take it back to the bitch it came from :joy:

Present it to him and say nothing. You already know the answer. But don’t ask if you’re not prepared for his answer.

9 Likes

Girl, just lose it already.
If you found it, that just means she wanted you to see it.

9 Likes

gon head & lose it :woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

Why are all these ridiculously fake posts anonymous :joy:

Unless you have daughters or had people over swimming or something,it has to be one of two things. He’s exploring a kink or he’s cheating. Would the bra fit him? And if it IS cheating,that goofy ass little girl left that bra there on purpose. Hope you get your answers🖤

You have every right to lose it

3 Likes

She did it because she knows about you. Go ahead and lose it

6 Likes

I’m gonna go with that was intentionally left for you to find my dear. Who leaves without a bra?

10 Likes

Maybe he dressed up like a girl or sumn

Does he have children, family or friends that don’t like you? Maybe they planted it to sure problems?

1 Like

say to him; look what I found have you taken to wearing women’s undies now?

1 Like

Lose your shit! Then kick his ass out!!

How long have you been together?? Partner may have put his clothes away - literally found it in his clothes from a previous relationship, didn’t know what to do with it, threw it under there and forgot about it .

Alternatively- I don’t know how someone would “accidentally” forget to put a bra back on - surely if you weren’t a screw loose - you’d know …. Unless you were trying to get caught :sweat::sweat:

5 Likes

I’d lose it… go lose it

2 Likes

Put a cam in your room and put it in his drawer

See how he reacts to it

4 Likes

Either cheating or he likes to wear it.

2 Likes

Well there is one real answer here. Unless do you have teenage boys in the house?

4 Likes

Hear me out: get a couple hidden cameras on Amazon. You can get some that look like phone charger blocks on Amazon for $35 each, or just little tiny little cameras if you have an easy place to put them.

Get a couple (one for living room, one for bedroom). Tell hubby that in a week or two you need to go stay with (enter friend, mama, whomever) for some one on one time. If he’s cheating, he’s gonna plan some time that weekend with his girlfriend. If he’s bringing here there, you can get proof. Unfortunately, he may also go out with her or go to her place. You have a shot though.

9 Likes

No explanation needed

1 Like

Not sure exactly why you would come on here looking for an answer, you already know the answer!!!

2 Likes

I don’t know how you haven’t lost it already

9 Likes

Either he’s wearing it or you already know why it’s there. Trust your gut.

5 Likes

Calm down do you have a girl pet? Their hers relax.

1 Like

Could it be his? The only thing that shocks me, is when people don’t shock me :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

So are you going to stay or leave him? Either way cheat back ma

4 Likes

Yeah, go ahead and lose it girl. Under your bed? Nah.

6 Likes

A man who would have another woman in your bed is not worth losing it over…move on and let small bra have em you deserve better

20 Likes

You know the answer…

1 Like

You deserve a Grammy for not losing it yet. Lose it.

9 Likes

I would have lost it!!

I hope he at least washed the sheets :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I’m just going to tell a story and leave it at that …. I had a friend once that was dating a married man. He promised her the world twenty times over and every other week telling her he’s leaving his wife … well fast forward a year and she stuffed her bra down the back seat of his family vehicle Hoping his wife would find it. Women are insane and she absolutely left it there for you to find. Who leaves and doesn’t notice the whole entire undergarment is missing :woman_shrugging:……… unless. ?!

11 Likes

Honestly? I think in your heart you know the answer!

Who’s been at your house lately?? any enemies? jokesters?children? movers?

If you have no sisters you moved into the home a month n it wasn’t there and u don’t do laundry at a laundry mat then the obvious answer is your spouse is cheating. Sorry.

2 Likes

Red flag. Or your man cross dresses lol

1 Like

He traded up from large to small… extra small?
Is it a child’s beginners bra? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
I would definitely be asking questions. Who you know that’s that small?

1 Like

He’s either been cheating or he likes to cross dress, think I’d rather my man be cheating :rofl:

4 Likes

My friend got with a bloke and he kept cheating on her with his ex :flushed: she would leave her sexy underwear and cut up my friends clothes if she left any there :flushed:

She broke in one time when my friend and her ‘boyfriend’ were out for valentines & my friend had left a sexy outfit out on the bed for when they got back and the crazy ex broke in cut up her outfit all her clothes in the wardrobe and left knives lying around :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

he had someone in the bedroom and it wasnt to play jacks. he is a cheat

2 Likes

I’d hand him a beer and have the bra as a can cooler sleeve without saying a damn word! :raised_hands:

Unless it was your child’s or a friend of your child’s then what else could it be ?

1 Like

Is he a cross-dresser?

2 Likes

Could your partner be wearing it? I’d set cameras up to find out who it belongs to. Partner = chat that you’re ok with it or not just turn a blind eye maybe. Another woman just leave and don’t give it a breath

4 Likes

Leave it there and ask him to go check under bed while your in the room.

5 Likes

You are asking the wrong people

3 Likes

Oh sweetie, I think in your heart you already know! Sending hugs :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I would’ve instantly saw red… you’ve got alot more self control than I do. Kudos.

3 Likes

Do you have a teenage boy?

6 Likes

Seems she left the evidence for you. I would bet this has been going on for a while - and she wants him.

12 Likes

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 135 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19696 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
More Inf0>>> https://AmazingOpportunity146.pages.dev

1 Like

Do you have children/girls???

1 Like

If you’re not cheating then he’s cheating. 

2 Likes

It’s another woman’s bra! Obviously she left it there so you can see what your husband is doing.
Let your husband stay with the small breasted woman.
Move on…
Don’t even loose your shit over it…His not worth it…and she isn’t worth it either.
Idk :woman_shrugging:t4:

Uhm… think it’s time to ask some questions with your man…

2 Likes

If it is small probably not his. In your heart you know. Also this is YOUR BED! Don’t be intentionally blind!

5 Likes

I need to know the outcome of this! I’m invested :weary:

4 Likes

Girl. Lose it. Trust me. It’s always what you think it is. Always.

11 Likes

Give it to him and sa, give this back to your girlfriend and tell her it’s to small for me. Watch his face.

11 Likes

Sit it on the bed and watch his face as he finds it. That man’s cheating…

9 Likes

I got nothing mama… time for a talk with your man…

2 Likes

That girl did left it behind on purpose for you to find. Leave him, now. Not worth the mentality and emotions.

20 Likes

Other than the bra… have their been Anything To be Suspicious about? But ask your dude… before flipping out

1 Like

Do you have kids ? Would a friend of an older daughter may have left it ? I’m just trying to think logical before you loose it ! I would be too lol

1 Like

Gather evidence. Go through his phone. Setup a camera. Don’t believe any gaslighting

4 Likes

Put up a secret camera immediately

2 Likes

Put it back under your bed and ask him to go store something underneath for you, like some flat cardboard boxes or storage bins. Go check underneath the bed once he’s finished and see if it’s still there. If it’s gone, it means he moved it because it is something he feels he needs to hide, and then you can confront him. If it’s still there, he might think it’s yours or someone else’s whom you know.

It’s better to do this than outright accuse him, because there could be another explanation… it will also get you the truth. A lot of people tend to lie when confronted with things like this.

Best of luck to you, dear. :heart:

20 Likes

Make him find it in front of you see how well he hides it or if he tells you

4 Likes

Time for a hidden camera. Dont say anything until you get more evidence or he will just get more sneaky and come up with a lie.

1 Like

Id take it that she knows about you and it was left there on purpose. Maybe not. Just my thought process though. But definitely cheating !

3 Likes

There’s only 1 logical answer. I’m sorry. Feel what you need to feel and bring it up to him. Follow what feels right to you regarding how you are going to handle the situation. Just know, you deserve better. Never settle for less than what you deserve. He doesn’t deserve you if that Bra really is another woman’s. Good luck, I’m sending you all of my good vibes and care. Hang in there. No matter what, you will make it through this and be even stronger. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your boyfriend is obviously cheating on you

2 Likes

I actually caused this fight between a married couple one time … I was babysitting and had brought extra clothes to the house to change for a date I had later on… somehow idk how but my bra in the bag ended up behind their dresser in the bedroom… I never changed because I ended up working late and didn’t notice it was gone til I called the wife and she told me they were separating … I was totally embarrassed luckily after knowing the truth they made up :100:

2 Likes

Sorry to say but you know exactly why it’s there! Time to lose it girl!

2 Likes

Girl, my only advice is to lose it.

6 Likes

If its from another woman your husband is sleeping with she probably left it behind intentionally for you to find.

2 Likes

He obviously doesn’t know it’s there. I’d put it under his side sticking out just enough, and if it disappears without him asking you if you know anything about it, you’d already have your answer. I would take a picture of it first to have proof it was, where it was in the first place, should you decide to confront him. Just a thought

50 Likes

Bust out tape and see if you can find opposite hair color lol

6 Likes

Say you’ve got something on head out and wait … if he’s seeing someone and has the cheek to bring her to yours then he will certainly invite her back over if he thinks your gone . No point confronting him without evidence as he will just make out like your mad x

5 Likes

Lose it… and lose it bad

She left it on purpose. No one leaves without knowing that they left their bra.

65 Likes