I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me: How can I be strong through this?

Gather the evidence quick!!!Screen shot/photograph/etc. evidence of everything he did, and keep copies in several safe places (preferably where he doesn’t have access, like friend’s houses, your workplace, family).

Do you have any joint accounts? Get bank statements ASAP with totals and withdraw your half immediately. Does he have access to any other assets of yours? A car? A loan? Do the same. Whose name is on the lease or mortgage? What happens if you move out? What happens if he does?

Talk to a lawyer and social worker about child support garnished from his wages, and other services for single moms. Ask about laws in your state, though as you’re not married it makes some things easier and others harder. I assume he is on the birth certificate. Find out what documents, evidence, etc. could help you in court and get your hands on them ASAP, make copies, and put sets in safe places.

Get in touch with a women’s center and get all the info, education and support you can from them. Some things you have to be fast before he erases his tracks, skips town, or whatever. Do you have info on his family and friends? Get their info now if you don’t have it. Other things you can take your time doing. They can also provide excellent safety tips for you and your daughter. Discuss pros & cons of sole vs. joint custody. Do you think he’ll abandon his daughter or see her only infrequently? Might be good to cut him out of your lives entirely if he’d only show up now and then, which would mess with your daughter worse.

If you have any access to counseling/therapy through an EAP, medical plan, mental health hotline, take advantage of it. Your happily ever after just got crushed, and depending on the age of your daughter, she will be upset and confused too—even if she’s only 2. Take care of both of your emotional needs with professional help.

Lean on your family and friends, religion and community. It’s going to be a rocky time for a while, but you can do it. Do NOT jump into another relationship until you are completely independent and reasonably content again, possibly several years.

Deep breaths, hot baths, light scented candles, take walks (with stroller), have a glass of wine (just one on occasion though), talk to friends near and far on the phone/online, enjoy art—it can be cathartic, distracting, or change your mood/perspective. Online gallery tours, plays, opera, concerts, books, can often speak to you. But don’t go as far as Medea! (Greek tragedy, not Madea)

See if there’s a support group for single moms—many have been in your shoes. Vent to the women on here, punch a pillow, do yoga or tai chi. I recommend You Tube video of “Tai Chi Ch’ih: Joy Through Movement.” It calms me down, helps banish negative thoughts, regulates my heart rate and blood pressure, and keeps me fit. It’s easy to do and easy to follow. Your daughter might even enjoy trying to imitate you.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: look at and enjoy the miracle that is your daughter and love her and care for her. Try not to be too upset in front of her, and keep her busy with fun things. Plan to always be able to support yourself without a man so you never have to worry about depending on one. Once you are able to think clearly, put together a one and six month plan, a one-, five- and 10-year plan for your and your child’s future. Then make it happen!

The shock will wear off & you will go through the stages of grief. Use any negative energy to power through the research, paperwork and planning.

Actually sounds like you dodged a bullet with this scumbag. Get checked for STDs and no more sex with him. I hear vibrators have come a long way if you need. Good luck. We’re all rooting for your success! :heartbeat:

26 Likes

Get rid move on forget him cos he will never alter he will be doing this all his life till he ends up lonely old man and karma sets in !

Say goodbye or not just leave! You will be so much better off and proud you held your head up

1 Like

The best way to stay strong is to look into your baby girl’s eyes everytime you feel weak. I was in your position with 2 small boys. Everytime I felt weak, I looked at them and it motivated me to do better for them. You got this, Momma!

5 Likes

Leave! I know it sounds hard but believe me it’s the best thing you can do for you and your baby. If you stick around it means you accept him and his ways. You girls deserve better. Like you said you’ve scraped what you can, you don’t need him. This is a blessing in disguise :two_hearts:

1 Like

Leave him you will be so much better off

1 Like

Take ur daughter and go it will be so hard and ur gonna be in bits but u can totally do this us women are made of strong stuff be so worth it in d end for both of u best of luck :heart:

Get in touch with a woman’s support group that can help you transition out of this bad situation.

Wow this really hit home cause I went through this with my ex… It takes alot of faith and prayer love… Its gonna hurt and be hard at times but it will get better

1 Like

You need to be strong for your daughter and leave him. You are stronger than you think. Show your daughter that along with her are not required to stay with someone like this.

1 Like

Know your and your day worth leave him and hit his butt up with child support you can do this

1 Like

Yes I’m going thru something similar to this. It sucks. I have two kids. It’s also hard when u don’t have anywhere to go.

If u have family support let them help you if not fine a womans shelter they will help you and I have work at a few and they are really good places where do u live

Leave him,why would you stay with someone that disrespects you and what are you going to teach your daughter about how a man is supposed to treat a woman,also I would definitely be afraid of diseases

2 Likes

Leave… Get.Childsupport !

Leave him and cling to God!!!

2 Likes

Know your worth and know that yall deserve better. Grieve the situation you have the right to feel every emotion that come with that. In the end as much as it hurts its better to find out and get away than to continue to be in that toxic relationship. Its hard but it will be worth it in the end.

39 Likes

The same thing happened to me with the father of my children. I left him, pregnant with #4 in the oven and as hard as it was in every way possible, I am so glad I did. Humans make mistakes but when you feel yourself getting weak and considering going back…remember he refused the basic necessities of his child…if someone can do that, they will never EVER love you the way you and your babies deserve. Its been 15 yrs since I walked away and through the grapevine I have heard that he is still the same person… Save your babies from that example and take this time to figure out who you are and what you want to do for your life and the lives of your babies and the example you want to set for them.

48 Likes

I’m sorry but you can’t stay with him. You need to move on for you and your child. He has zero respect for either of you and staying with someone for the sake of children is not right. You will never fully trust him again.

10 Likes

Don’t get whiny, get even. And that means living your best life and making sure your daughter lives hers. A lot of people will disagree, but I wouldn’t bother with child support. First of all, you know you’re, in reality, not going to get enough from him to make it worth the hassle. No matter what the judge says. And he will probably try to use her to get back at you. You don’t want him to have anything to do with your daughter. It will be hard, but not as hard as living with someone like him. Just get a job and work hard. Go to school or f you have to, but when you see him in 10 years you can laugh at him. No, I’m not bitter, didn’t happen to me. But I’ve seen it so many times. Think carefully before you keep him in any part of your life or hers. Is it worth the couple of hundred dollars you might get every six months or so that he will pay to try to look good for the judge when you take him to court yet again?

1 Like

Talk to yourself like you would your sister or best friend. What would you tell them to do? It’s okay to be hurt but remind yourself it’s not the end of your world. You will be okay. Don’t fall for his excuses. Don’t be a fool. Get some advice from good, strong people you trust. Get a game plan for life. Can you support yourself and daughter? If not, check educational programs. You can help yourself be just fine. Good Luck!!

11 Likes

Leave him and go through the courts to get child support. Suggest he get help by going to sex addicts anonymous. He’s got a sick addiction. If he ever gets sober and wants to provide for your family consistently, reconsider but it’s hopeless with somebody in active addiction not getting the help they need and putting the work in themselves.

14 Likes

I second everyone who is saying leave, and be very intentional about putting up boundaries. An addict who is not in recovery is not trustworthy until they are willing to make a change, and you can’t force him to change. I would also suggest therapy for yourself when you can afford it, because it will benefit you greatly to have someone help you through processing all the betrayal and trauma associated with this.

3 Likes

Yes. Don’t walk, RUN. I believe in 2nd chances BUT not when someone was so selfish as to take from their own child in the midst of doing their dirt. You and your daughter deserve better.

23 Likes

Cut your losses…why be number 2…and your daughter is too…you cant change people and only they can control their behavior…starting over is hard but so liberating and yoy can be a role model for your daughter to not accept being #2…always be #1

14 Likes

This too shall pass. Your daughter needs you and him; even though you are not going to be a couple any more…or are you!? You need to pick your battles to fight or flight.

4 Likes

Leave him. You don’t know what kinds of diseases he may be bringing back to you. If he won’t care for the child when you are together, don’t expect much after you leave him. I struggled for about three years, then life opened opportunities for me and haven’t looked back.

7 Likes

Sounds narcissistic and will swear to change but he won’t. I’ve seen it myself but not my spouse (he’s wonderful and faithful) but a close relative and he completely burned every bridge. Move on for your and your daughters betterment. You can watch him destroy himself without you being in his line of fire. It will be hard because you love him but he isn’t reciprocating those feelings.

10 Likes

Don’t just walk …RUN AWAY and don’t look back. You and your daughter deserve better than someone who prioritizes other women and giving them money over you two. 99.99999999999% of the time a cheater doesn’t stop. You don’t want your daughter growing up thinking this is normal.

4 Likes

Get AWAY as fast as you can. Make it legal. Make copies of everything you found. so you can protect yourself and baby incase he tries for custody. Seek child support through the courts. This way if he doesn’t pay. they can garnish any money he has coming to him.

6 Likes

You’ll be strong because you are a mom. Kick him to the curb and go on your way with the baby. Also go to court for child support

10 Likes

I first want to say how sorry I am that you are going through this. I know it’s so hard right now but believe me it WILL get better. It just takes time. If you have family and friends to lean on now is the time to get all the support you can from them. Either he moves out or you move out immediately with the kids. Get into therapy if you are able. You are going to need time to adjust so I wouldn’t recommend any contact with him for awhile. If he can’t bother to take care of the kids while he’s with you, then being apart from them for awhile won’t bother him much regardless of what he may say. If you have a church, they may be able to help. If not, find one. You CAN do this. You are so much stronger than you think. Take things one day at a time. Prayers for you to stay strong for those kiddos. Best wishes.:innocent:

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve been hurt like this. It may feel impossible right now but you’ll find the strength to make it better. I promise, better days are ahead. Calculate a plan to become independent. It will be difficult, but worth it. Listen to empowering blogs, sermons, etc. to help you recognize your self worth. Do it for you, and to set an expectation for your beautiful baby.

4 Likes

I am sorry you are dealing with this.
Move home.
Get a job.
Learn to support yourself and your daughter.
He has shown you what type of person he is. It is your job to listen.
You will find power in your independence.
Keep moving forward. Don’t look back.

6 Likes

First thing breathe in deeply. If you believe in a higher power ask for strength . Then kick the SOB out and make sure you ask the courts for child support . There is nothing more hurtful than a selfish person that does not care about his family . I pray that you will find peace and a better life without him .

12 Likes

Other women and wont buy formula for his child? You dont need him…you are capable of beng a great mom. Get a job and move on. Raise your child with love and caring.

5 Likes

Sounds like he has to go and you need to find day care so you can become a working mom. I highly recomend going to court for child support and custody.

7 Likes

I am sorry that you are in this situation. I think a key word here is “boyfriend” and not husband. Not that husbands don’t cheat, but you need to look after yourself and your daughter. He clearly is not ready to be an adult. Find an attorney and get advice about your finances and your rights about where you are living and your rights with regard to your daughter. Do not move out. You may lose your rights to live there. Get you attorney’s advice. Start putting away some money if you can. Protect any combined assets with your boyfriend. Do not have any joint assets. He could clean you out. Take him to court for child support. If his required child support is through a court order, he may think twice about spending money on girlfriends. Please develop more respect for yourself and tell him you expect to be treated better or you are done with him. Do you have a support group near you, such as parents, church, siblings, best friends that you can count on? Good luck is not required. We make choices about our lives, with which we have to live. Do the best for you and your child.

2 Likes

You’re not thinking of staying with him, right?!
If it’s forever over, then you need to file child support and custody with the courts. Regardless of how things ended with him, you should allow him to be a parent to y’all’s child.
If you decide to stay… I have no advice.

4 Likes

Bury yourself into being a mom right now. Your daughter will help get the focus off of him and keep it where it needs to be. When able, then pamper yourself. Whatever it may be. Take it a day at a time and when a day is too much take it an hour or a minute at a time. Each day gets you closer to a new beginning and further from pain!

14 Likes

It is over. He will not change and you will not be able to trust him if you stay with him. Be strong for your baby girl. Go to school get a job take online classes. Be proactive. She is your priority. Every time you feel weak look at her an know she is worth it. Single moms everywhere do this every day. You got this. Check with social services for any assistance available to help you get on your feet. Daycare is something they would provide if you are working or going to school. Becoming independent an self sufficient means you have choices. You dont need to be taken care of an dont have to stay in bad relationship because you cant afford to leave. You dont need him an you are stronger than you think. Do not immediately jump into another relationship. Give yourself time to get it all together, recover and recoup. Do not paint yourself into that corner again, where you are dependent on a man. When the right one comes along it will be a faithful loving PARTNERSHIP. Get involved in a local church. Join a single mom support group. Good luck an God bless.

4 Likes

If you have a supportive family, I suggest you take advantage of that. If the BF has an income, go after child support ASAP. Get on birth control and get a PT job ASAP. This is not a person you want to stay involved with. His priorities are screwed up and you will be miserable.

6 Likes

There are many agencies to help you leave him and to show you how to get in your feet again

7 Likes

Draw close to God and he’ll help you during these upcoming days🙏

11 Likes

Trust your gut, know if he has done it once he will do it again, protect your self and your kids, go now to a safe place, I am 74 and have seen a lot of this. You are better than what he deserves

3 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater leave him now save yourself years if unneeded pain…Trust me I have been there…

7 Likes

Best tip I can give you is to kick him out and then look yourself in the mirror and imagine you are talking to your daughter. Say all the things she deserves and the things she should never accept and then tell her that there is always a way to make it through, then remember that you are worth all of that too! There are assistance resources out there to help you get financial help while you get back on your feet and start a new journey. It will take time to heal and recover but I PROMISE it is better on the other side!

3 Likes

You and your daughter deserve better. Unfortunately for many of us, we find ourselves in a very difficult situation. You know what you need to do. I hope you have family or a special friend to help you through this difficult time. Being a stay-at-home mom is not always possible. If you are self supporting, you have more choices in life. You are able to make the difficult choices and stick with them. Best of luck to you and continue to be the best mom you can be.

3 Likes

Been their done that twice w both husbands.And bbn I’m sorry he did this to u but leave or kick him out and start over for ur mental health. He will be a distant thought in ur mind in a couple mos.U actually will feel liberated not to be in that mess anymore😍

3 Likes

I found out my ex was cheating on me throughout the entire pregnancy with my son and even before. We were engaged he signed papers stating he had every intention of staying together when I had my tubes tied (required by hospital) and my son was just over a year old when I found out.
That day I called and got child support filed (we were never married so legally I was sole legal guardian).
He never fought me and I had all the proof of him cheating that I would need for courts anyway.

My advice
Leave him. Ask for help from family and friends
Be 100% honest with everyone around you, don’t try to cover up what mistakes he made. He is the one who CHOSE to neglect his family but you can be the one who chooses to do right by your daughter.
You deserve better and so does your daughter. Never settle. Prove to yourself that you can be independent and support yourself and your daughter.

1 Like

I think you have a type-o. You meant to type “ex boyfriend.”

10 Likes

Be strong psycho babble. Find yourself a job and a place to live. He is not taking care of you or her. Wait until he goes to work and pack up your stuff. If you already have a car good, do you know of a older person who would not mind having a roommate for a few months. I would not say a word. Stop sleeping with him and move on. The best way to get a Mans attention is to Stop doing what you normally do…,

2 Likes

Go file custody and support papers first. Then get your butt out of there. He’s made it quite clear his daughter means nothing over his needs. Get a job, find your local assistance office, apply for subsidies for child care. Whatever you do don’t feel sorry for him when this all goes down. I get it you’re hurt, but it’s about your daughter not your feelings. Leave him!

3 Likes

Doing you wrong is one thing, doing your child wrong is a whole different level. Get yourself together. Get a job some government assistance whatever you gotta do. What you dont have to do is stay in a toxic relationship. Dont try and hold a man down who has already gone let him go girl.

Leave. It doesn’t change. He is who he is. Be strong for your daughter. Be an example, and show her that self respect and trust are important. Create a new, better stable life for her and for you. Leave him.

Leave him now, it’s scary as hell but a year from now you’ll be amazed how strong you are. There will be difficult situations but prepare yourself and just do the best you can. Find help through family, friends , the church and many organizations that can counsel you. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

If you have to in order to be strong, hang onto that anger and move out or “assist” him with moving out. Transfer money from the joint accounts into your name. Just reading this I’m frustrated that you have a baby daughter and a dead beat boyfriend. Are you really surprised he’s a cheater? If you have been with someone for 4 years and have a child with this same guy, AND he’s not at least your fiancé…well,
he’s a user who doesn’t value you. Know your worth! Focus on your sweet daughter and you! File for child support, find an excellent daycare, seek assistance with childcare if needed and get yourself a job so that you never have to beg anyone for baby necessities.

4 Likes

You get out and get on with giving your child everything she needs! Cry in the shower if you need to, but keep your focus on your daughter. I have been where you are except with 3 boys to support.

The only thing I can tell you is don’t wait until you have 3 kids with him and have ruined your self esteem. Just be done with him, heal, get a career, and get your life back.

1 Like

I can take a lot BUT when it comes to my child the line is drawn
Let him go in the end victory is yours I can assure you. I love my child more than any man you think about that.

I was in your exact shoes 25 years ago. It was so hard.
I chose not to let him come back, believe me he tried. He stalked me for 3 years after.
I had to be strong for myself, but more importantly, for my son.
I didn’t want him to learn to treat women like crap and I didn’t want him to learn from me that it was ok.
I did my time in hell, it was time for me to be happy. My son deserved a happy mommy. Not an insecure, suspicious and untrusting woman, in a relationship with a cheater who put his girlfriends and drugs before him. Once a cheater, always a cheater. There’s a saying that goes, “We teach people how to treat us.”
Don’t allow him to treat you and your little one like a second, third, last thought to his wants.
You deserve to be happy.

Take pictures of everything you have found and take him to court and get supervised visitation, child support and leave and don’t look back

1 Like

It will never stop, pack up with child and move…if you break up in and stay in same town…he’ll be knocking on the door in the middle of the night…GO, just start over. Good bye and hugs

First, I’m so sorry you’ve been betrayed. I am very familiar with the pain you’re going through. Don’t let him get the best of you. Don’t let him manipulate your feelings. Don’t let him blame you. The best advice I can give is this… No matter how hard it is, you have to keep going. Move forward and hold your head up while you’re being strong for yourself and your daughter. I had no shame about asking for government assistance after my ex husband broke our marriage while I was a stay at home mom of 3. Until I got a job, it helped tremendously. Your husband will be required to help financially. Don’t let him get out of that. Lean on friends and family for emotional support. You can do this. It may not seem like it now, but you are going to be okay.

I wanted better for my daughter for the last 15 years he didn’t cheat but he spent money like it grew on trees she borrowed from us, pawned things, worked her but off trying to pay the bills to no avail. He makes good money twice as much as her but jumps from job to job and like I said spends spends spends. We bought diapers, formula, clothes and it didn’t bother him at all. She has finally come to the conclusion she is leaving hallelujah we will help her get back on her feet and she set him down and told him I want a divorce and I’m taking the boys she seems so much happier. You can do this you can become a strong independent woman. You’ve already had to do to keep your baby in diapers and formula. Good luck you will make it!!

Please don’t be another woman who just accept that behavior! The best example you can set for your daughter is not allowing to see you be mistreated! I’m sorry you are going through this best wishes to you and your baby

Straighten your crown and don’t ever forget the queen that you are. Remember to love yourself first. Walk away, get court- appointed child support, and don’t ever look back. Actions always tell the story. You now know exactly the kind of man he is and in no way is he worthy of you. Remember that. Sometimes things have to fall apart so that better things can fall together. Good luck to you!! I know you will be just fine.

Get out and stay out! He may promise you the moon but you can never trust him again. If you can’t trust him you have nothing! And believe me he will do it again. Get out!

If he has been cheating on you that means he has no respect for you or your child. Also he broke the trust in your relationship. You need to get rid of him. Dont listen to his I’m sorries. There are agencies out there to help you. Even though you dont have bruises on your body you have been abused. Get your daughter. Get child support and get away from him. He needs help that you cant give him. Think of your daughter.

You just gotta do whatever is right for you. Plenty of single moms… cause he obviously don’t give 2 fucks about you or your child… it shouldn’t even be a thought… i would never cheat on my wife…that’s my love right there. He sounds like trash to me…

Get professional help first, if that doesn’t do the trick. Find one of those places that have rooms for women who need help! Being a guy and never have done such a thing, my wife and I are the only ones we ever met and dated, it’s been 52 years this July. I hope you find your oasis.

You are strong a resilient. I went through something similar and used it as motivation to never be dependent on anyone else for my baby’s sake.

You have no choice. You have a baby girl to care for. She needs a strong mother who loves her and puts her first. Leave him and be grateful you found out. Make a good life for that little one. Do your best and there will be help and encouragement for you.

Take deep breaths for one and sit down, process it. You have the right to your feelings. 2. Leave his ass. Take your daughter and leave. 3. Focus on your daughter. It is gonna be hard to do and be on your own but it will be worth it. Take one day at a time.

I have surgical instruments that would suppress his problem, but wouldn’t help u financial Motherly needs.

2 Likes

Leave him. File with the Courts for Child Support. If you have joint checking or access to his $$$, take all that you can to set up a place for you and your child. Plan your leaving with a friend who can help get you out when he is at work. He deserves no notice and to be left with as little as possible. DO NOT go back or take him back no matter how much he begs or says how things will be different.

If you can, leave. If you have to live with your family do so. If you have to go to a shelter, do so. If you can get him to sign away his rights, do so. Handle yourself as best you can, take care of your daughter. Don’t go looking for another man, or to get even. Just look to survive right now. If you have a degree or a trade, go find a job. If not, look to see what trade schools or certification programs are in your area and are available to you. If you have to get a job digging graves, do so. Grieve for what could have been, stand on your own feet, and do right by you and that baby. Show her what a strong woman can do. It will be hard, it will be lonely, but it will be worth it.

Get a good lawyer. If he denies necessaries for his baby daughter in order to be a sugar daddy to other women, he will not change. It’s hard, but in the long run, you & your baby will be far better off. Good luck to you.

The best way to get through this is to to turn to someone that has your back and look at your daughter and think what do you want her to know about you your strength of your weakness it helps when we have a purpose good luck

Know your worth …You will get through this and it will get easier you will be weak at times but your strength will overcome …You and your child deserve all the happiness and you will get it …show your daughter that this is not ok and women are queens and deserve the best …she will see that one day and be that same woman !! Because of you , she will be strong as well …You got this !:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Go get legal advise and not internet advise. As of this time he doesn’t seem ready to be in a steady relationship. What do you want? That is your thing to figure out. You and your daughter are important and you must be strong for her. Especially if he is not ready to be the Daddy your baby girl needs!

Well you’ve been through a lot of different things time will tell Make sure you hold your shoulders back and your head up high tell him not to bring stuff he might catch home to you . Or take him to court for child support and depending on the state you’re in maybe you can get him to pay your rent are you just get through it new boyfriends new girlfriends are like a new job year from now you’re going to hate the hours you ain’t gonna be making enough and you’re gonna hate the boss

Be strong for your precious baby girl. You both deserve better, get rid of him and PLEASE make sure he pays child support.

KEEP QUIET!!! find a job to support you and your daughter, find an apartment in your budget, put him on child support, document EVERYTHIING he did in this relationship and disappear to your new place when he goes to work. Don’t answer any calls, any texts, nothing. Untie any finances you have together. It helps if you can be “joint” on his bank account before you make major financial purchases Bc you can do it with his card and money & its 100% legal if your name is on the account.

Pack your bags grab your daughter and move on. Nobody deserves to be treated like that and you don’t want your daughter growing up thinking that is how women should be treated. I’m sure your are heart broken just focus on the future or you and your daughter. You can do and become anything you want without the anchor.

He has shown you what’s most important to him , get out & make a great life for you & your baby , you need someone who puts you two first

Telling you from my experience with my ex husband who was doing similar things
There will always be more lies to find if U have found this
I know it hurts
U will heal and become stronger and I know U wouldn’t feel it right now
The pain is something only U can understand
Just remember you and your kids all deserve to be happy
The happiest kids are with a happy mum or dad and U need to remind yourself that and keep honest to yourself and what makes U truely happy
A partner who lies and makes excuses especially for them actions is not one who will bring U that happiness
Even if and when U do forgive him U will not forget and the trust may never be regained
Myself … Our relationship ( if that’s even what it was after continued and forever finding more with time ) was nothing but toxic and become controlling for him to be given only what he wants not what U deserve
Good luck hun xo :two_hearts::kissing_heart:

Mama you are more, more than this situation, more than his lies and neglect, you will overcome this. Think of your beautiful baby girl, show her what a woman can do. Leave him and be there completely for your baby. Who in your life would let you stay with them until you can get on your feet? Look for a part time job and get set up with WIC government assistance. Look for a women’s resource center in your area and call the health department. You can do this mama. I am praying for you.

Ask him to leave if he refuses do not do anything for him. No cooking no sex no laundry. Nothing. When he is there do not speak to him. Sleep on the couch or in ur daughters room. Every time he trys to speak to u only say when r u leaving? Save every dime u can and get out safely. In the meantime file for custody asap. Courts always grant custody to those who file first. Ur not married so u may have to actually evict him if u have no where to go. U deserve better and only u can insist on how u are treated. Even more so cuz u have to think of ur daughter as well. In saying that it is important to be done with him and at the same time co parent.

Never Let Him See You Cry & Control Your Emotions…
“Once A Cheat Always A Cheat” FACT!!!
They Are Never Sorry For What They Did Only Sorry You Caught Him…
Once He Knows You Are Willing To Forgive Him That Solidify’s His Choices & Makes It Easier For Him The Next Time…
Your Daughter Will Learn From You What To Accept From A Significant Or Insignificant Partner!!!
RUN…

Dump him now, do you want to spend the rest of your life with a man like this who won’t provide for his child and one who cheats on you. Get out now while you are young and your child is young. He will probably never change, but you can make a change in your life for the better.

Leave him. File child support. Use this as evidence in court to show his character and get more than the minimum payment for support. If you have family you can live with stay with them and start to rebuild. It won’t be easy and some days are HARD. But after awhile you will be so proud of your independence. It’s okay to be sad and angry but don’t stay there. Show your daughter that SHE deserves so much more in life.

Make you out a plan on leaving or kick him out either one. I know it hurts but when you get through the pain with the help of the Lord you will be healed and much stronger. You have to be strong for your baby let them women have him you deserve better.

Before you leave him go to the courts and file child support etc. You getting lots of advice here. The most important thing you need to hear right now though is, it’s not your fault. You did nothing to deserve this. Let yourself heal and you can do better than him!!

Get rid of the creep first of all. Your child comes first. There are programs to help single mothers. Get an education and show him that you are worth so much more.

35 years ago I left Japan with a 5 ,7 , and 10 year old…military hubby had sex with a philipino hooked and came home from temporary assignment " sick "…
chin up…eyes forward … you got this

He’s not worth your time or life tell him to kick rocks!!! I told.mine off yesterday just to get the point across!

when you are down just look at your baby girl and how much love there is and dont worry about some stupid man thats not worth the time to even remember

If you are thinking of staying together the only way it can work is if you get counseling for yourself and as a couple. Otherwise you might as well hang it up.

Kick him out. Is he on birth records as father? Get a lawyer…sue for child support, OR if you want him out of your life take nothing and be rid of him. Get a job and daycare for your child. Learn to take care of yourself!