I found out my husband is cheating

Come on Lady, you’re “Smart”. Time to let go of the zero.

3 Likes

Get rid of your adult 3rd child on focus on the 2 that deserve your time. You don’t need that nonsense and you’ll just damage the kids by being with someone you resent

3 Likes

In these situations, we can’t listen to our heart. We have to listen to our brains and our gut. I believe in our intuition and it has never failed me. We make emotional decisions because “what is your heart telling you” well of course your heart believes in change and wanting to see the best but our gut and our brain will tell us what we really see and know. You deserve someone who will communicate openly with you when they’re feeling the relationship is missing something and talk thru how to get it back rather than searching for that with someone else. I know it hurts, I get how difficult it is. I do. But you know deep down what the answer is. Calling the woman or making him end things with her won’t make you feel better. You will then wonder why you had to force him into that decision rather than him doing the right thing. It’s not like this was a one night oops (which I still wouldn’t agree with) this was a series of choices and continues to be choices that he is selfishly making rather than the choice to talk to you about what he felt was missing.

6 Likes

I wish I had left 35 yrs ago. Leave, they won’t change. Married 47 yrs until I left.

1 Like

Get out now… run! You deserve better. He won’t change, so unless you’re willing to live like that then it’s time to begin a plan of action. I’d confront him n kick his ass to the curb.
I refuse to stay and/or be with someone who’s been unfaithful. Personally, they’re contaminated after that in my opinion n I could never be intimate with them ever again. It’s kinda like an off with their heads type of thing for me n if I could, I would lol

Definitely go. It’s going to hurt, but you’re already hurting. You’ll always have trust issues with him and it’ll never be the same relationship. Get your kids away from the toxic environment he’s creating and make a better life for yourself and them. I’m so sorry this happened to you. Stay strong!

Your the breadwinner kick his ass out!

Anyone that can cheat on their prego girl i believe has no soul

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re independent and can take care of yourself and your kids….you don’t have an reasons to put up with anything!!

If you live in the Bible Belt such as NC for instance— sue the mistress for alienation of affection!! What a shame she’s married too!

1 Like

His attitude will determine what steps you should take: you have the upper hand compared to many woman in the fact that you are the money maker. If he says he is in love with her, I wouldn’t even try. If he wants to try and you want to try he will basically have to be completely transparent, until you feel comfortable giving him trust. Many men will be like you need to trust me after a few weeks, but especially in your situation the betrayal is worse because you were pregnant. If you choose to stay, and that can only be for you, you guys should seek counseling. It won’t be easy and if you stay it may make your self worth deplete. If you want to leave get yourself a good lawyer that will rip him another! Good luck to you and your children.

2 Likes

LEAVE
if you’re the smart & educated one you already know that’s what you need to do.
And you’re the breadwinner? Girl why are you even with him🥴

4 Likes

Get a lawyer and move on, and by the way send your self a copy of his text for the future

3 Likes

Your smart you know exactly what to do. Kick him out!! X

2 Likes

Make him leave…and document everything. If you leave it could be abandonment…find a lawyer for a free consult first…good luck!

4 Likes

You’re the catch here don’t ever forget that! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Sign up for spokeo and do some searching for other emails, social media, etc… Copy any data that you find for your court case. I’m sorry you’re going through this.

First, I would take that phone to someone and download everything possible on a drive or something, date it, return phone (sounds like he was drunk when he came home so should be easy for him to think he just lost it… and then intermittently repeat. Then, Return phone some way.
You just had baby, 6 wks ago so I’d concentrate on yourself, for ur hormones to rebalance and wait to confront him.
100% prepare financially for all contingencies. You’re the breadwinner…where does he get money to pay for time spent with other woman or does she treat him. What does he do daily? When it’s time, couples counseling to address infidelity, etc. I’m so sorry ur dealing with this at sure a special time in your life.

2 Likes

My husband did this too. I searched her up. I messaged her husband and everyone on her list of friends and told everyone just whom she is. I also posted her name on a website that post and her photo from her public fb. She had been looking for a job, employer’s check. Her name surely would pop up and under the site. No regrets.

5 Likes

Crappy people do crappy things. You said it…you are the breadwinner…you are the good one who never cheated…cheater… are the one who’s worth having real love that doesn’t cheat. Cut your losses because that deceit will never be forgotten…and he will do it again because he doesn’t care about you enough to not do that to you.

Take pictures of his texts. That or take screen shots, send them to your phone, then delete them. Contact a lawyer. You deserve better :heart:

1 Like

Give him her address and pack his junk ,send it to her address and tell him he better take that junk between his legs to her. You are through.By the way tell him ,he’s not man enough for you!

5 Likes

You know your worth. You deserve someone who knows and appreciates your worth as well. I wish I could give you a big hug. I have been there.
I’m sorry this had to happen now with a new baby. But I would collect my proof quietly and get an attorney and then let him get a surprise when he is served. All the drama that can happen could be avoided by just doing it that way. Save the kids all the stress. I will be praying for you and the kiddos. :pray:t2:

17 Likes

Make his mind up for him and show him the door…after informing her husband with the evidence he will soon sober up and realise what a silly boy he is when his whole world implodes

first and foremost, hugs. don’t say anything just yet to him. get all your finances in order and call a lawyer to get full custody. (the first decision in family law is the one they look back at later. Make sure your kids and you are financially ok and set). After that is all in order have a meeting just you and him in a public place without kids (they can be with your mom). Treat it like a business meeting and Show him the proof that he is cheating. And basically say he has 48 hours to leave the home. Best of luck

6 Likes

Educated, breadwinner, you know exactly what to do about it… screen shot everything, send it to your phone, delete that evidence from his and kick his ass out.

Infidelity is a reflection of the cheater - not the cheated. Stand tall and proud.
It’s emotionally grilling I am sure. Make sure you take support of any family and friends you trust to help you heal.
And then leave.

7 Likes

You are worth more, much more

3 Likes

You can do this on your own. Sounds like you already are. And it’s tough to be with someone who makes you feel alone already. You are still lovable and capable to move on if you will allow yourself to be happy.

4 Likes

You’re the breadwinner, right? Well use that bread to get you another place or make him leave and keep the place you have. I will tell you this, he’s going to keep cheating. If you forgive him, he’s just going to get better at hiding his cheating. Just walk away. It may hurt but you’ll be much happier in the long run.

5 Likes

Leave his sorry ass! Like
You said you’re the breadwinner and you’re smart and educated!!!

I am so sorry this has happened to you! I have been in his same position. Only I was a FOOL and let him convince me so many times it will never happen again and other times try to literally convince me I was crazy! 3 kids I went through this with him. Once a cheat always a cheat! You have heard that before , right? It’s the truth! I was afraid It would be so hard for me to take care of my kids workers! NO not hard at all. My kids grew up without a Dad I supported them I raised them! One graduated the University of Washington , he is a financial advisor for a very big oil company, one went to college she is a nurse and the other she is one of the top real-estate agents in her very large firm that covers our state. I am proud of my kids and a little bit of myself as I finally made the right choice . I have a fabulous family and it kind of has something to do with my choices and my Love for my kids. If a man doesn’t respect his wife he won’t his children either! He’s selfish and cares only about himself! Dump his ass! I am giving you the very best advice you will get I lived it filer too many years . Everyone told me what I telling you. But I was a fool and put up with it for years it afectd my kids they saw they aren’t stupid don’t be fool. Pack his stuff tell him to get it off the porch! Good Luck I wish you all the happiness in the world!

2 Likes

Tell the other ones husband and kick
Yours out
Let them have each other :v:

3 Likes

You just answered that yourself. Your smart and educated. You know what to do already you just need a push.

4 Likes

Send the messages to your phone for proof also - screen shot them so you can show the ladies husband .

3 Likes

Once you forgive him, it maybe hard to present all of your evidence. Working on getting your ammo from his phone. See a lawyer.

Dump his ass and find someone who appreciates you and understands your worth, girl!

Screen shot all texts. Send then to your phone. Then delete! Leave his sorry a&# you deserve better and so does your kids.

5 Likes

Take control. You can do it.

2 Likes

You’ve said it yourself. You know what he’s done now… you have a gut feeling he’s done it before. Listen to your intuition. It’s there for a reason.
You are smart! You deserve better! Your kids deserve better! You deserve happiness and to share your life with someone who lifts you up as always has the best interests at heart.
If you can kick him out do so… Ur the bread winner in this situation so that’s a plus for you and your babies. Leave if you have to. If you stay things will never be the same. Trust is a must.
Go down to the court house or online and print those papers honey. Most court houses have a family help center that can help fill out the paper if needed but they also give directions in the packet. If the fee is an issue ask if they have a fee waiver. They do in most states. If your uncomfortable doing it yourself hire an attorney. Be the first to file. Best wishes to you and your babies. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Kick him to the door n file for child support n custody of the kids hugs

2 Likes

I would leave. Sounds like your capable of doing so. My soon to be ex husband cheated on me, gv me a std that caused my baby to be born 2 months early and spent 2 months in NICU. I would go get tested and divorce him. Its a choice, there is no excuse. You deserve better.

14 Likes

Cheat back :woman_shrugging:t4: or let him go because obviously you’re the prize sweetheart :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

What you do is you put your feelings aside and use logic for right now. You can sort through the feelings later. Right now you need to hire a lawyer and start doing what they say in order to prepare for court. Don’t tell him you know anything until you’ve gotten your ducks in a row. Protect your interests and baby’s interests first. Be aggressive and get everything you can in court. If later you decide to be more generous, okay. But always make sure you have the option. It’ll be okay. This is tough but life is much better on the other side.

16 Likes

Frist it’s respect! you just had his baby. He needs to leave. You need to get in touch with the girl and put her in her place. It’s wrong when the other person knows that that person that there with has a family been there done that left my ex-husband with three kids and a car and that is it the best thing I ever did

5 Likes

Fix your crown and leave his @$$

Sounds exactly like my story! You will either need to accept it or be that smart woman you are and move on.

Thank you for sharing this.btw I’m also sharing a little thing with you.i found a game for kids! this is good for baby & toddler memory development. The repetitive learning games help in memorizing the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, animals, and many more popular things. ‎Pre-k Learning Games for Kids on the App Store

I’m going through thi, and its beyond difficult however the other girl is much younger than I am and claims their just friends :woozy_face:

Girl … leave … just go

I am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $18651. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18655 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashincomez50.neocities.org/

If he is caring for the children and it’s not convenient for you to kick him out or you leave detach yourself emotionally and do you. Take advantage of him as a baby sitter. If he doesn’t help with the kids that way then why waste time with him.

5 Likes

He’s staying bcuz you’re the bread winner. Get rid of him. See how he acts then. You could catch a disease. Be careful.

1 Like

Just leave, your doing everything on your own now. You definitely can do it on your own

Get rid of him it will hurt but you will find happiness

1 Like

Take care of your priorties first. I hope you the best. Keep.your chin up

1 Like

Leave him. It doesn’t seem like you need him and he clearly does not only have eyes for you.

I am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $18650. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashincomez50.neocities.org/

1 Like

Love yourself more, give him the boot since youre able to handle the finances.

2 Likes

Put on them Nikes and kick him to the curb…
I took mine back the first time…and the ninth and fifteenth time…yip we are forgiving…but when it’s your best friend enough is enough…
Still then I begged him to stay…
Why am I telling you this?
Simple reason is that you my darling are worth the world…you worthy of selfless, unconditional :heart:
You can do it…I did and as happy as a pig in shit now

You don’t need him. Kick his ass out.

Kick his ass to the curb. Please do not put up with that.

File for divorce and custody because he won’t change . I’m sorry your going through this but he doesn’t deserve you nor do you deserve to be treated like this

2 Likes

Couples can recover from infidelity but it can takes years. Don’t bother reaching out to the other woman. Since she knows about you and your family, chances are she will not be woman enough to even talk to you. This is a very crucial time in which you need to do some soul searching. Is your marriage worth fighting for? If the answer is yes, therapy and lots of uncomfortable conversations. If it’s not, cut your losses and start the healing process. And don’t let him turn it around on you for looking in his phone!!!

15 Likes

I am now making more than $500 every single day online. Yesterday i got my 3rd payment of $18532 by doing work online. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashincomez51.neocities.org/

1 Like

Not thing to lose but to gain a better life with out him. Good luck and blessings

Definitely confront him and ask him if he’s willing to work things out with you together. Sounds like he needs to wake up and realize what he’s doing, he needs help. Until then maybe make him stay somewhere else for awhile until he is willing to change and work hard for your marriage. What he did is unacceptable.

1 yr ago I found out my husband was having an affair. After giving him 13 yrs & kids. My was divorce finalized was Jan 12th.
Leave girl. It’s gunna be the hardest d*mn thing u will do. But I promise you it will be these best thing that you ever did for urself & ur kids. I wish I left along time ago. Straighten that crown & hold ur head up. Don’t even give him the satisfaction of watching u cry. Don’t look back. Good luck. :crown:

3 Likes

He doesn’t deserve you , and you deserve someone better . Get rid of him the sooner the better .

4 Likes

Leave his ass!
Better yet since you pay the bills, throw his ass out! Oh and turn his phone off too. He’s he’s gonna text another woman let her buy him a cell plan and phone!

Love yourself enough to leave him!

1 Like

I am now making more than $500 every single day online. Yesterday i got my 3rd payment of $18532 by doing work online. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

Confront him. He’ll deny it but confront him anyways. And then tell him bye! Know your worth! You can support you and your kids so do it!

Do Not let him know you know what’s going on. Hire a lawyer and secure your finances (take him off accounts or put your money where he can not access it) file for custody and child support. It may be a straightforward approach but sis you already have the best that man has to give(those babies) and don’t you dare waste another minute of your precious self on that cheater! focus on starting new and your kids.

13 Likes

I would have a conversation with the woman remind her he’s not available and if you choose to leave him he will be broke as hell because you will ask for spousal and child support not to mention he will have his Children every other weekend and be responsible for 1/2 of private school tuition and all extracurricular activities as well as medical dental and vision so you hope she’s ready to support a man child. Go see a lawyer and take his name off your bank accounts and credit cards

The realest advice I can give you is to leave his behind. Save all the proof you need of infidelity for divorce hunny and move along. Life is far to damn short to let it be wasted unhappy and being cheated on!

Leave. Divorce him. You deserve better. You’ll be happier without him in the long run. I would suggest not even discussing it with him, people like that don’t change and if you’re the breadwinner then he’ll say anything to manipulate you into staying in an unhealthy and unhappy relationship.

5 Likes

I m making dollar 500 every day for doing online work from home. i just received my 4th payment of previous month of $15843. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

It’s hard to give advice on something where there is so much more layers to the situation, history, feelings Etc

All I would say is if you don’t think he will change and treat you how you deserve, maybe it’s time to walk away? Because you deserve to live a life of happiness with someone who will be genuinely faithful & love/adore you in all aspects
Not saying he doesn’t love you or anything like that. Just don’t settle for less. It’s hard when you have a family and children. I would confront him first and see where his head is at. If it’s worth saving save it, marriage is for better or worse

Good luck and I’m so sorry you’re going through this :pray:t3:

1 Like

Why are you the bread winner? Does he work?

All yall saying forgive him and work on your marriage have never been cheated on apparently! He broke those wedding vows. There’s NO marriage anymore! Know your worth and walk away! I forgave my ex husband 3 times in 18 yrs before I said bye! Know I’m sooo much happier with a man who loves me and wouldn’t ever cheat on me!

4 Likes

File for custody and a divorce, he’s just using you. Dump him asap.

2 Likes

Sigh sadly I would say divorce, I’d say marriage counciling but unless you noticed him trying to get your attention awhile ago and you just ignoring him other than that he’s just being an ass. But a relationship takes two and he’s not representing his part

I’d forward the text from his phone to yours for proof but also scare the shit out of him.when you don’t say anything but see it in his sent messages.
Or send it to your phone then reply feom.your phone simply “get packing”

So sad about your situation that causes more pain to your life get to a therapist if possible to calmly rind a way to communicate and start a pathway through his failures to connect with you and your children drama is not a healthy place for children to have to grow up with. May GOD be with you and bring you peace in your life so you can smile and be truly happy.

1 Like

First of all close any joint bank account, and confront him

3 Likes

Kids learn from example .what example is your husband giving them .give them the power and strength they will need to have a good loving faithful relationship in their adulthood .don’t let them grow up thinking it’s ok to cheat and lie …

3 Likes

Leave him he is never going to change but you have to know you’re worth more and be strong

Aww mama…im so so sorry :broken_heart: I know its easier said than done, but you need to respect yourself. Don’t let a pig sleep in your bed and put on an act in front of your kids. Know your worth, you deserve everything and more. I would leave him. People say you can get over it, but can you really? There will always be questionable trust now, there will always be the thing in the back of your mind reminding you what he did in your vulnerable state…I would kick him out or take your babies and leave him. Anything to get away. He did this, and now you need to take time to grieve, and heal. I don’t have many friends either, but you’ve always got a friend in me over the internet!! :gift_heart: hugs mama

2 Likes

Make sure you and your kids are covered financially, get legal advice, take some time. No one makes excellent decisions in the middle of this pain.

4 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb, you deserve better and he won’t change

I am earning every single day more than 500 Dollars from home by work online. Yesterday i got my 4th payment of previous month of $16540. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashboosting90.neocities.org/

Take screenshots and send to yourself and, if you can, keep it hush hush until you can get divorce papers signed and served (from what you said, he’s already checked out of the marriage) and money saved to move out. I went through something similar with mine, but immediately confronted him. I wish I would’ve been less emotional and had more time to financially plan my way out. Since you’re the breadwinner though, this process should be easier for you.
I’m so sorry you’re going through this and, if it helps, once things settle you’ll most likely be 10x happier than you were with him.

4 Likes

Take full course of your kids. Always follow your gut. If it’s telling you to leave then I would or tell him to go. I hate seeing women like this, we don’t deserve it!! We are humans too. Men duck bad.

You don’t deserve this kind of betrayal, please start making plans to start a new life without him in it !! You probably think you love him but it will fade and bitterness will set in , don’t put yourself through that agony! He Will Not Change!

2 Likes

i would take her number and go meet her find out all that you can and then go confront him with the facts because guarenteed he wont tell you the truth … if you need someone to talk to im more than happy for you to contact me my whatsapp number is 0721841242 i can offer you support and advice

I just found out my husband is contacting one of the kids counselors on her private phone…a couple weeks ago I saw a message from him to a woman he used to go to school with. He hasn’t physically cheated, but I consider that emotionally cheating and can’t even imagine the pain you are in knowing yours physically did…this hurts bad enough, and I’ve already packed some of my stuff to leave…unfortunately, he is the bread winner, so you do have that going on for you…kick him out! That’s what I’d do if I was the one working. I don’t think any of that helps so I’m so sorry. I literally just found my situation out like 10 minutes ago and feel like I got punished in the stomach.

3 Likes

Do u have a prenup?? If not start saving some money, hide it. See if u can get him to sign something saying he can’t get ur life insurance, retirement nor spousal support… take pics of his discussion with her… start a log of his actions and behaviors so u know specifics. Get urself set up then file for divorce. He isn’t going to change and u deserve someone that is loyal to u

1 Like

You know what to do.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you have to deal with this especially with a new baby at home. I guess I would confront him with what you learned and see what he has to say for himself. I love the fact that you are the bread winner because that will give you more options. Your gut hasn’t failed you yet!! Trust it! Prayers :pray:

3 Likes