I found out the guy I am seeing is married: Advice?

I met this man almost six years ago. We started a relationship two years into the relationship I find out he’s married. I have already fallen in love with this man, and I just can’t cut him out of my life. He promises me we will be together when his son turns 16, so he knows he will have a way back and forth to school without worrying if his wife gets up to get him to school. I have spent the last year with him more than she has, he works out of town. I go spent three weeks out of every month with him. But I notice that he still baby’s her and spoils her rotten. He makes perfect money, so she doesn’t work. He says it’s just to provide that was his job. But taking her on an anniversary getaway is not part of providing. He swears he loves me more than he’s ever loved anyone that he’s never had anyone treat him the way I do. I want to believe him, but the more time goes on, the more I don’t see how he loves me. I have to work for what I have but haven’t in almost a year because of him. He recently had to have surgery done out of town, and instead of me being with him, his wife was. When he’s home, he barely acknowledges me at all. I just need help deciding what I need to do. I have invested six years with his promises. I know I’m in the wrong, but he is very good. He makes me feel loved when we are together, but I feel like I’m on the shelf waiting to be played with. I need some hard advice on what I should do. Do I wait or do I cut ties now and try to forget him and get on with life.

1448 Likes

Wants his cake and to eat it too.
She isnt working so he leaves do you really think hed let her fall flat on her ass?

He’s never going to leave his wife, he’s stringing you along. Dump him before you have no dignity or self respect left. You’re helping him betray his family. Of course his wife was with him for his surgery. She’s his WIFE. You’re just a side piece.

20 Likes

Uhh I think you already answered your own question. Pretty disgusting if you ask me, how would you feel if you had a husband and he was cheating on you

25 Likes

If you believe that he’s actually going to leave his wife…your a fool. Cut ties and move on to a man who isn’t in a relationship and doesn’t string you along

9 Likes

He makes you feel love because he pays for your love…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Read the first part and I’ll chime in … leave him ALONE !! By no means unless he is completely separated living separate for you to continue seeing this man. He is married if he’s unhappy then there are ways to solve that … either way you need to leave him be and when he works out what he needs to then your time with him will come (that’s if he still wants it) and I’m sorry but to be two years into a relationship with someone and find out now that he’s married that just shows he’s good at what he does … cheats!

4 Likes

Uhm. SIX years should be your first damn clue. He’s NOT going to leave his wife. BOTH of you are trash. You for staying and continuing a relationship with a married man, him for doing this to his wife and child.

Break it off, heal yourself and your heart and make sure you don’t mix with married men again.

There’s nothing you can do or say to him that will get him to stop or change. You need to be the one to leave.

He doesn’t love you. If he loved you he would have left to be with you. Move the Fck on.

4 Likes

Get out he ll never be yours

3 Likes

When you didn’t know, that was one thing. Now that you know he’s married. He’s not yours. He will never leave his wife.

20 Likes

He has his wife at home and his hoochie on the side . Why would he ever change that? Lmao at the stupidity

21 Likes

I’d let his wife know he has a side chick. And he’s not going to leave her. It’s naive to think he is. If they split, chances are it’ll be her decision and he’ll do the same to you. Find someone else, don’t be a homewrecker

13 Likes

You’re just a side piece, he does not love you.

8 Likes

You are being used. You are allowing him to has his cake and eat it too. Leave and find someone that will truly give you what you deserve.

9 Likes

Unreal. You know he is married. Leave his ass.

Sweetheart u know the answer to your question…good luck.

5 Likes

Sucks you choose to come in second place. If I were you I would know I was worth more.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking: uhm. He’s married. He ain’t leaving his wife for you, especially if it’s been this long. He isn’t going to give you more attention when he’s with his wife. He is still going to treat her like his wife clearly. You aren’t his priority, you are more like a game to him to see how long he can pull you along for :woman_facepalming:t3: leave. You should’ve once you found out his was married

10 Likes

Um he’s married and not leaving why would you choose to be secondary.

2 Likes

Might as well buy some clown make up and act the part properly darlin.

48 Likes

You’re a shitty person and deserve whatever bad outcome this has. He’s disloyal and you enable it. You have no right to be jealous or angry or sad or confused or upset over how this man treats his WIFE. Leave their lives. You wasted six years. Go seek therapy. If you wanted commitment you wouldn’t be with someone else’s husband.

He lied and he’s cheating. What more do you need? If they’ll cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you.

19 Likes

I have no respect for the both of you. Next question please!

21 Likes

This is crazy. He’s MARRIED. That is ridiculous. Don’t be that woman who breaks up a home. Look at what he’s been doing to HIS WIFE. Don’t be that naive girl who thinks oh he wouldn’t do that to me. You bet your ass he would and HE IS.

You’re a fuckin joke lady. And I truly think yall deserve each other. If that was my husband I’d let you have him you both are a true waste of space. YOURE A FUCKIN HOME WRECKER. What would make you think hes ACTUALLY going to leave her he has his cake and is eatting it too. Grow the f up and find a man that is SINGLE

1 Like

How is this a real question? Ew. He’s clearly using you to string you along. Even IF he left his wife, why would you even want to be with someone like that?

15 Likes

Men like this are always gonna say they’re going to leave. They arent. You need to move on. You’re allowing yourself to be used and you’re going to end up disappointed every time. Stop dating a married man, find someone worth the time who is single and you’ll find a much happier life.

7 Likes

Wow… sorry but I would have cut ties the moment I found out he was married. Not good!

84 Likes

If he does it to her he will do it to you , RUN

11 Likes

I feel so bad for you and his wife but he’s married he was off limits 6 years ago when you met him and he’s still off limits sorry

16 Likes

Trey Hamilton I can’t believe this lmao

5 Likes

If he does it with you he’ll do it to you down the road. Leave and find better

4 Likes

Lord :joy::joy::rofl: you’re legit only a side piece :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Omg… You’ve been hooked lined and sunk. He is LYING to you. This is literally movie line classic shit. You stay, you’re 100% a hole wrecker…

Move On. there is plenty of fish in the sea.

1 Like

Yeah you need to let go and move on. This is crazy on both of your parts. He is obvious manipulative and is taking complete advantage if the situation. And for you to let it happen is crazy. If he loved you and not her then tell him you can be together when he is divorced!!!

4 Likes

So you are really asking if you should stay with a married man?? If you does this to his wife. Why would he not do it to you.

13 Likes

Block his number, move on and don’t look back, he will never leave her

6 Likes

Just so you know God will never send anyone a married man!

28 Likes

Ha would you like to be the other woman, if not tell her and leave his ass. He’s a user of wemon not a good thing. Good luck :+1:

So in other words you’ve been the side woman and condoning breaking a family apart?

28 Likes

He is MARRIED. If he ever leaves his WIFE and gets with you…you will never trust him because he lied to his WIFE for 6 years. How does that make him a good man? It makes him dirty…hes sleeping with you and going HOME to his WIFE. C’MON LADIES…stop being home wreckers! That’s what you Are! A HOME WRECKER! And letting this CHEATER OF A MAN continue to disrespect his family, his wife and you. Baby, you gave him everything for free…you need to walk away.

52 Likes

You’ve wasted 6 years, there’s no investment bc he’s married. You deserve a man who is only about you. A relationship is only 2ppl, you need to learn how to count.

20 Likes

Ummmm HES MARRIED. When I found out that nugget of information, I would’ve dropped his ass. Married cheaters play games…thats it.

Seriously?! What is wrong with you? You are both pieces of crap!

18 Likes

Okay. Before all these hateful comments come in (cause you know they are) you are a second option to his wife. You never should have been there in the beginning or now. You deserve to be someones first priority. Not just an option. Leave now before you get even more hurt. This man is just saying i love you to get whats between your thighs.

16 Likes

I didn’t read past the excuse for staying in his marriage. You realize he doesn’t have to live there to give his son a ride to school right? He’s full of it. Dump him and find a man who isn’t married.

101 Likes

Men almost never leave their wives.

12 Likes

If he cheats WITH you, he’ll cheat ON you.

52 Likes

You’re a k sorry s t **r. I hope you get every ounce of pain he can possibly give you. And he will. :clinking_glasses: cheers To the destruction of the both of you :kiss:.
#norespect

52 Likes

Lets say on the off chance he does actually leave his wife for you, the man is obviously a cheater and eventually will do the same to you. It doesnt feel good. Walk away. You can do better.

11 Likes

How is this not obvious?

4 Likes

I think you’ve answered your own question… he seems to be a master manipulator

7 Likes

Um hes married abd your wrong. Well you both are but you know hes married and continue

5 Likes

How old are you. You should be old enough to know that he is not going to fulfill his promises

5 Likes

He’s married, he’s becoming distant from you and closer to his wife again. It’s pretty clear that he’s not actually going to leave his wife. You need to walk away and leave them be.

9 Likes

From a married woman this is heart breaking and wrong of you know he is married you should have walked away a long time ago.Doing this to another woman is just wrong this is why our society is so messed up and why woman have so much hatred for one another

41 Likes

Fall “out of love” with him quick. Do not believe in him. He could care less about you. let the next six years be you falling in love with you. Then true love will come.

2 Likes

Ur nieve if u think he will leave his wife!
Kid or no kid. If he wanted to go he would
Sorry but ur his side chick shes his wife!!! Cut ties now u know the truth!
It makes u a hoe sleeping with a married man knowing about it! He was rong in lying 100% but the balls in ur court u no the truth now. Do the honourable thing and walk x

Stop now! I wonder if the next girl is saying the same thing about you. You are being used and you are letting him do it.

3 Likes

Wow get out now so what a bout the time u have with him

NEVER date married men

6 Likes

He’s not leaving her😂 divorce is expensive move on get a man of your own

5 Likes

Girl, run. It’s been 6 years. He’s not leaving his wife. If he was going to, he would’ve already.

7 Likes

Stop being a homewrecker. Go find somebody who is NOT married. Theres a lot of men out here who arent. If he cheats on her with you, hell cheat on you with somebody else.

21 Likes

Is this a troll question??? Or is she serious???

12 Likes

Sounds like you want him there for security. He’s married, you can’t get mad when he’s home with his wife. He’s cheating on her with you. What makes you think you will keep him faithful? Also, how would it make you feel if you were the wife…

8 Likes

Lmao you’re just as disgusting as he is. You should’ve left the day you found out he was married.

20 Likes

What you should do is leave married men alone (you know he’s married now). She is the WIFE, you are the side piece. Have some self respect and stop being a home wrecker! :woman_facepalming:t2:

22 Likes

Cut ties like you should have when you found out he was married.

2 Likes

I can’t believe this question is even being asked he is a married man let him ruin his marriage you don’t need to be any part of it respect yourself enough and love a man that will be yours not someone elses

1 Like

You deserve better. If he’s lying it will never change.

1 Like

You should have moved on as soon as you found out he was married. You knowingly dating a married man gives all women a bad name. Shame on you!

6 Likes

A man who loves you wouldnt put you in that position

2 Likes

Ughhh. This can’t be real. No one is this dumb… But just in case… Your a side chick hunny. If he was going to leave his wife he would of done it already. Your his plaything, this wife is his heart. Stop wasting your time

9 Likes

Wtf? Girl you know the answer. Find your worth block his number and find your own man. Come on now sis

5 Likes

Oh lovey :disappointed:. Cut it loose now and take it as a live and learn lesson. I hope you have the strength to do it

1 Like

Quit waisting your time. It’s been SIX YEARS, if he was going to leave he would have done it the first month. Besides that, how would you feel if he was your husband doing this to you? Your at home raising your kids while your husband is off fooling around for 3weeks of every month with some other chick? Stop waisting HER time and yours!

8 Likes

You’re okay being a home wrecker?

9 Likes

I just read your 1st sentence just leave you will always be number 2

5 Likes

He isn’t leaving his wife, He is a trash bag who has his perfect married life and fling on the side. You will never be the main woman, Because even if he did leave and be with you he will cheat on you too,
Cheaters are masters of living double or triple lives, Making the people they are with at the time believe they are the moon and stars, Just leave. That isn’t love, That is manipulation at its finest.

12 Likes

Gtfo now. If he’d do it to her he’d do it to you

3 Likes

Cut ties ! If y’all are meant to be then it will happen in the future when he’s DIVORCED

2 Likes

Just wrong… if he cheats with you… he’s gonna cheat on you. He’s somebody’s husband… that in their household they probably act like nothing’s the matter. You just fill that void . Pull yourself together and have some f*cking pride and walk away. Ffs

7 Likes

He’s married AND was able to hide it from you for 6 years and you actually still have to ask this question? I don’t like to personally insult people but I doubt he’d have ever even gotten halfway away with this with any woman halfway bright.

6 Likes

You’re the side chick, he clearly never plans on leaving his wife and family for you, how do you not notice it? You need to be a WOMAN and tell her. He’s no good, even if they’re in an open relationship and date on the side he’s still playing you into believing you’re something to him. Leave.

4 Likes

Wtf??? You seriously have to get on the internet and ask for advice on this? You should probably be more worried about wth Karma is going to do to you.

4 Likes

Sis…kindly, wtf are you doing??

6 Likes

Youre a moron if you really need to ask this. :expressionless:

2 Likes

If you are happy being nothing but a booty call then stay with the jerk. If you want some respect and want to free yourself so you can find a real man who loves just you then dump the S.O.B. you think you are in love with him…but you are in love with the idea of him

4 Likes

Ur probably not the only either if he works away alot. If hes not loyal to his poor wife who has given him commitment and children what are you to him? What are other women to him?
If u leave he be sure to find another side chick.
Out the prick and move on!

1 Like

You’re both terrible people. You’re dumb and he’s a user. END OF STORY :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Your a home wrecker for 1. Disgusting woman for 2. And people saying you deserve someone who isn’t married no you deserve for the wife to find out and beat your ass :woman_shrugging:t3:

Find your own man… Or be a homewrecker and tell his wife the truth. If shes smart she’ll leave him and you can keep the low life cheater and maybe he’ll find a misteress to screw behind your back? Sounds like his wife deserves better and you to are perfect together being you both have a serious lack in morals!!!

5 Likes

Once a cheater. Always a cheater.
I always have a saying when shit like this happens, if it happens with you. And y’all work out, how are you going to be so trusting that he won’t do it again with someone else.

He’s never gna leave his wife n kid… leave now n don’t waste anymore of your time… he’s not leaving his wife !! They never do.

2 Likes

Simple find your own man.

He’s got the best of both worlds a wife and a mistress!

1 Like

You are completely in the wrong. Definitely a homewrecker… what is WRONG with this picture? The man is MARRIED
… learn to love your damn self and maybe you’ll attract a meaningful relationship

1 Like